Beware of the Jealous Wife

Story Info
Dominant young wife confronts her husband's posh mistress.
9.8k words
4.3
48.4k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sig1
Sig1
192 Followers

This is a work of fiction that portraits social and/or racial stereotypes as well as violence amongst women that may not suit everybody's taste. If you find this offensive, don't read further.

*****

Consuelo checked her phone just to see what she had been expecting for two weeks. The app she used to hack her husband's phone finally delivered what she was looking for. Pedro, her husband, had a successful gardening business that had him moving around town all day long. Consuelo cursed her cheating husband while reading the messages he exchanged with his mistress. Among the teasing messages, Consuelo found the one with the information she needed to know. Her husband would pay a visit to his mistress in just one hour.

At 21 years old, Consuelo was a hard bodied latina used to workout all week round, resting only on Sundays. Cute, and somewhat petite, at 5' 3" the olive skinned girl was a sturdy pack of muscles. It was Saturday 5PM and she had just finished her crossfit workout at the gym and realized she wouldn't have time enough to even take a shower if she wanted to execute her revenge plan flawlessly.

A revenge plan that demanded several weeks of planning. The hacked phone GPS also gave Consuelo all the info she needed about her cheating husband's movements. As Pedro proved to be dumb enough to park at exactly the same spot every time he visited his mistress, Consuelo already knew where she lived.

The revenge Consuelo had planned was quite simple: pay a visit to the home wrecker, teach her a lesson on the risks involved at fucking a married man, and wait for Pedro to arrive just to witness her handiwork.

As part of her revenge plan, Consuelo carried a bag with the "tools" she would eventually need on her car's trunk, so still wearing her sweat drenched workout leggings and top, the angry latina jumped on her car and drove to the home wrecker's house.

Consuelo parked several feet away from the address, grabbed the bag from the trunk and took a look around.

"Fucking rich bitch..." She mumbled realizing she was at one of the most coveted and expensive neighborhoods in town. She walked past the front garden of the opulent house until reaching the front door and ringed the door bell. During the few seconds spent without answer, Consuelo tried to imagine how she would look like. She eagerly waited for the door to open, imagining she would be met by a twenty something spoiled rich brat wearing only a thong looking for the "latin lover" experience.

Inside the mansion, Mrs. Barbara Humpington was at the living room seating at one of the large sofas when the door bell rang. Distracted, she sipped from her glass of Prosecco and remained seated until she realized that, being Saturday, it was the housekeeper's free day. She left the glass besides the wine cooler on the huge coffee table, glanced at the clock and stood up. She was somewhat surprised by the early arrival, and after tugging down the hem of her dress, she strutted to the front door. She made a quick stop in front of one of the foyer's mirrors to check her flawless makeup, and after adjusting her dress cleavage headed to the door.

Consuelo was about to ring the bell again when the door swung open. Barbara, though surprised because she wasn't expecting her, politely greeted the young latina.

"Good evening, may I help you?" She clearly didn't fit the description Consuelo had imagined for her husband's mistress. Instead of a young rich brat, a beautiful and slim platinum blonde in her early forties stood in front of her. The ritzy lady was wearing a snug fitting satin dress with a white top and a gold skirt that reached above her knees. Her collagen enhanced lips were covered in bright red lipstick, and by her expression (or lack of it), a good deal of Botox had been recently applied to her face. Her blue eyes were framed by false eyelashes and her shoulder length platinum hair was carefully done. Her slender legs were wrapped in sheer tan nylon stockings and a pair of white patent Jimmy Choo stiletto pumps with 5" heel made her rise to almost six feet tall. Adding to her luxurious look, Barbara also wore a pearl necklace with matching earrings and bracelet. There was only one feature that stood apart from her otherwise classy look. Barbara's impressive silicone breasts protruded the strapless sweetheart cleavage, partially covered by a skimpy white satin bolero jacket.

I took a few seconds for Consuelo to react until Barbara asked her again if she needed any help.

"Sorry, I was looking for someone else... Do you have a daughter?"

"I' am afraid I don't; you may try on the house across the street, the Van Thordsens have a girl of your age." Consuelo was turning her back on Barbara to leave, but something made her reassess the situation. What if Pedro was cheating on her with that blonde cougar? Why that stuck up blonde seemed so surprised by her visit?

As she questioned herself, Consuelo was getting more and more convinced she had come to the right place. She had walked just a few steps away with her mind buzzing and now she had few doubts that she was in the right place. That glitzy mature had to be Pedro's mistress. Resolute, she turned back and pushed Barbara alongside with her into the mansion, closing the door afterwards.

Consuelo tossed her bag on the floor and pushed the mature beauty well across the ample foyer. Barbara was stunned by Consuelo's rude behavior, but she was still unaware of the young latina intentions.

"Listen to me young lady. I am Barbara Humpington, just in case you don't know who I am!" The arrogant manners of Barbara made Consuelo crave to immediately knock the snooty blonde off her pedestal, but she took a moment to evaluate her opponent. Barbara's enhanced chest and the towering stilettos made her look like a big woman, but her tiny waist, slender legs and puny arms indicated that the blonde was no more than 120lbs. Consuelo was completely confident that just a little effort would be enough to overpower her. What really puzzled her was the way Barbara had dressed, more for an upscale cocktail party than for an intimate hookup with Pedro. Her husband had never cared about what she wore, and as far as she may have noticed, what any other women wore. In short, Pedro favored naked women over anything else.

Watching the latina standing in silent defiance, Barbara resumed her rant.

"I will not tolerate such a rude behavior in my house. Pick that bag and leave right now unless you want to have trouble with the authorities." During that brief moment, though still puzzled by the situation, Barbara also took the opportunity to look at the girl in front of her. For starters, the latina's sweat stench was a stark contrast to her expensive perfume, her legs were almost twice thicker than Barbara's and her tiny top exposed her chiseled abs and her muscular arms. All this combined with her flat chest gave Consuelo a tomboyish look. That appearance coupled with the undisguisable rage in Consuelo's face made Barbara feel intimidated, if not downright scared.

"You've been fucking my husband for weeks. I'll make you think twice before screwing a married man ever again!" The nervousness on the mature blonde was clearly noticeable. As Consuelo closed the distance between them, Barbara remained petrified with her mouth wide open until Consuelo grabbed her jacket lapels twisting them and pulling upwards at the same time.

"W...What are you... I didn't..." Barbara stuttered while the strong youngster pulled her up making her stand on her tip toes. Consuelo, surprised at how easily she could handle the slim lady, knew she had to show Barbara who was in charge. Still grabbing her lapels, Consuelo roughly pushed her until her back hit a nearby column and kept pulling her jacket upwards.

"You are crazy! Take your hands from me!" Barbara instinctively tried to release the hold by grabbing Consuelo's wrists, pushing and pulling the latina's arms with little effect. Consuelo laughed at the feebleness of the blonde's efforts and proceeded to use her hands not only to pull her jacket upwards, but also pressed over Barbara's breasts.

"Ooouchh! Aaaghh! You're hurting me! Let me go!" Trapped between Consuelo and the column that prevented her to move backwards, Barbara's silicone breasts were being crushed by the angry latina.

"Let you go? You should have let my husband go long ago, now it's too late bitch!" Perhaps because of overconfidence, Consuelo couldn't see the blonde cougar reaction coming. Despite knowing she was badly overmatched for a physical confrontation, Barbara somehow found the courage to fight back. She dug her sharp nails on Consuelo's wrists while using the pointy toes of her designer pumps to kick the latina's legs. Caught by surprise, the pain made Consuelo release the hold on the jacket, and Barbara was quick to take the opportunity. As Consuelo was in the way between her and the front door, she tried to run across the living room in order to reach an exit to the backyard. But a little pain would not keep Consuelo at bay for too long. Barbara struggled to run with the 5" stiletto heels while Consuelo chased her with feline agility. She was barely 15 feet inside the ample living room when she felt a burning in her scalp. Consuelo had promptly reached her and harshly pulled from her platinum hair, stopping the mature beauty in her tracks.

"Ooouch! Let me go! Oouch!" Consuelo yanked her hair and used it to throw the blonde lady towards the back of one of the sofas. The frantic clicking of her heels on the wooden floor suddenly stopped when Barbara reached the back of the sofa. She had been thrown so hard that when her belly hit the sofa's back, her upper body turned downwards and inertia made her magic. Her body flew over the sofa and Barbara ended sprawled with her nyloned legs spread, ass and on the floor, and her head resting on the sofa seat.

"Had a good time fucking my hubby? I'll have a great time fucking you up!" Barbara was still trying to figure out why she was being thrown around her own living room when Consuelo grabbed her hair and yanked until Barbara, amazed by the strength of the young wife, stood up.

"B... but I didn't..." Consuelo released the grasp on the hair and when Barbara tried to protest, a rough slap landed on her left cheek, sending her slender frame down to the sofa. Her manicured hand was caressing her burning cheek when Barbara felt she was yanked up again, this time from her dress cleavage.

"Please stop, don't do this to me!" Having Barbara standing up again, Consuelo roughly pulled down from the dress cleavage until both magnificent round tits were fully on display. The angry wife knew her flat chest couldn't compete with Barbara's. Now she was quite sure that those things were the reason why Pedro was fucking that mature bitch.

"W...what are you...?" A second and harder smack hit her left cheek again sprawling the leggy lady over the sofa one more time. Consuelo grabbed her breasts and pulled Barbara up until the beaten blonde stood tottering over her high heels.

"Aaahh! It hurts!" Barbara was stunned, her slender body wobbled and it seemed that if Consuelo released the grasp on her breasts, she would collapse.

"Well, well, well... Now I see why he's fucking an old skank like you!" Consuelo had a tight grip on Barbara's breasts, and when she raised her hands to attempt the same nail clawing trick she did a minute ago, she was promptly discouraged.

"Don't dare touching me! I'll beat the crap out of you, stupid bimbo!" Consuelo's loud shout scared Barbara in such a way that she assumed the latina's threat was real. Terrified, the lovely mature lowered her arms and complied when Consuelo ordered her to put her hands on the back of her head. When Barbara raised her arms, her breasts stuck out like a couple of balls glued to her chest.

"I'll fuck you the same way you were going to fuck my Pedro. I don't care if I have to use you as a punching bag first." The threat scared the rich blonde like anything else. Barbara had spent fortunes in plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments on her face. The mere thought of having her face punched and ruined by that tomboyish latina was enough to give up hope of fighting her back.

"F...fuck me? W...what d... do you mean?" Consuelo slid her hands downwards form her breasts, through her narrow waist and caressed the silky fabric of the dress' skirt. Consuelo wasn't in the mood to tolerate more whining from the prissy older lady and grabbed her delicate neck exerting a steady pressure.

"Look at all this expensive shit! You think you can fuck anyone my man just because you're rich?"

"But please... I didn't..." Consuelo pressed her pearl adorned neck harder, delighted at the terror expression on the posh milf's face.

Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want." Barbara had never felt so ashamed in her whole life. She felt powerless against the mean youngster, seemingly stronger than most men she had hooked up with before. Keeping the grasp on her neck, Consuelo slid her free hand over Barbara's inner thighs until reaching the stocking top.

"Hmmm... Let's see what's under this dress!" Consuelo tugged the satin dress skirt up revealing Barbara's slender thighs wrapped in sheer beige nylon stockings, and as she tugged further, a set of sexy white lace panties and matching garterbelt were on display. Barbara's legs trembled when Consuelo slid her finger upwards, starting over the little ribbons on the garter's clasp and along the garters, until her hands ended cupping the silicone enhanced breasts.

"These balloons must have cost a fortune. I bet you like to put them to good use with married men." It was a nightmare, the cocky blonde was in her own house, submitting to a latin girl half her age, and that girl was now playing with her breasts. Consuelo softly pinched the nipples while cupping Barbara's breasts with her hands making her body shudder at the tease.

"I don't... Oohh! P... please don't... Ooohh!" Barbara felt a strange tingling inside her, and though it would be hard to admit for a woman accustomed to be in charge of everything, she felt a strange kind of arousal.

"Horny old bitch! You really like this!" Barbara's nipples hardened at the pinching, and as she failed to suppress her own subtle moans, lowered her head in shame.

"Stop this please. Don't... Oooh!" Playing with the blonde cougar she had just dominated was amusing, but it wasn't enough. Using the grasp on her breasts, she pushed Barbara down until making her lay face up on the sofa with her calves dangling from the armrest.

"W... What are you going to do to me?" Consuelo had placed Barbara's arms at her side and straddled the blonde pinning her arms with her robust legs. The young latina was kneeling on the sofa, with her massive and solid ass a few inches from Barbara's face and a great view of the restrained mature's body under her. The classy lady was horrified at having her nose so close to the wet and smelly fabric covering Consuelo's rear.

"Please let me go! This is disgusting!"

"You better get used to this honey." Consuelo run her fingers over the lacy garters and Barbara's lace covered crotch.

"Hmm... These things are worn by old skanks and whores. You are old and you like to fuck married men. Maybe you're both." Barbara's slender legs trembled as Consuelo ran her nails over the sheer nylon stockings, tearing them with ease.

"I did not... Mmmmphhh!" The young wife allowed her ass to rest over the conceited blonde's face, moving her hips sideways until her crack was fitting well over Barbara's nose and her pussy rested over her mouth. The blonde's body contorted to no avail as her face was buried under the latina's ass. Consuelo used one of her hands to squeeze one of Barbara's tits while the other hand aimed at her crotch.

"Nice undies bimbo! You spared no expense to fuck my man!" For Barbara, it was very hard to breathe, as she fruitlessly squirmed under the strong girl. Consuelo pushed her index and middle finger together with the lace fabric of Barbara's panties slowly but steadily inside the blonde's pussy. Consuelo was more than happy hearing the muffled cries and moans of the stuck up blonde under her. Barbara's body contorted and her dangling calves kicked as Consuelo caressed her crotch and pushed her fingers further inside the blonde's pussy.

"Mmmmphh! Mmmhh!" It took just a few minutes of teasing to get Barbara's lacy panties and inner thighs thoroughly moistened. But it wasn't enough for Consuelo. She slid the panties' crotch aside and buried her fingers inside the milf's pussy. Her slim body shuddered and contorted with her nyloned calves kicking in the air. Though muffled by the latina's wide ass, Barbara's cries grew louder as Consuelo frantically drilled her, now pumping her pussy with three fingers and squeezing her left breast.

"Not so haughty now... You really like to be under my ass. Show me what kind of slut you are!" Consuelo relentlessly fingered the blonde under her for several minutes, allowing her to catch her breath from time to time. When Barbara's endless legs turned stiff and her body started shaking like she was having a convulsion, Consuelo lifted her ass from the Barbara's face allowing her to breathe.

"Ooohhhh Ouuuhhh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" As Consuelo buried her fingers inside her as deep as she could, Barbara was struck by a mind blowing orgasm. Her body kept on shaking as her juices drenched her thighs, the sofa and Consuelo's hand.

"Horny bitch! Now it's your turn to do some work." Consuelo released Barbara's breast and withdrew her fingers from her crotch. Barbara moaned and panted trying to recover her breath when Consuelo pulled down from her leggings waist until it reached her mid thighs. As she wasn't wearing any panties, her huge ass was now naked just a few inches from the stuck up blonde's face.

"W...what! P...please don't make me do this... please!" Barbara wanted to protest, but Consuelo's pussy sealed her lips before she could continue speaking. It was particularly stimulating for Consuelo feeling the ritzy woman's muffled cries resonating against her pussy labia.

"Come on blondie! Put that tongue to work!" To encourage Barbara, the latina squeezed the blonde's exposed breasts and pinched her nipples until she felt her tongue. Consuelo moved her hips back and forth rubbing her pussy over Barbara's mouth and nose. After releasing her breasts, with her left hand she grabbed the blonde's hair and with her right hand slid the panties' crotch aside and buried two fingers inside Barbara's pussy. Consuelo savagely pulled with both hands, forcing the mature blonde to arch up as she simultaneously pulled from her crotch and head. Barbara's frail body contorted and her slender legs shuffled and kicked like trying to escape from her tormentor, but her tongue continued working inside Consuelo.

"That's nice bitch! Keep it going if you don't want to piss me off!" From time to time, Consuelo lifted her ass allowing the blonde milf to breathe freely for a few seconds before sitting in her face and resume pulling with both hands again. Besides having Barbara's tongue licking her pussy, the young wife was excited at how easy she dominated her husband's uppity mistress. Having established who was in command, it was time to proceed with the revenge plan.

Consuelo withdrew her fingers from Barbara's crotch, released her hair and stood up, leaving the dazed blonde panting over the couch. While Barbara caught her breath, Consuelo had gone to the foyer to pick the bag she had brought for the occasion.

Sig1
Sig1
192 Followers