All Comments on 'Bewildered Cheating Wife'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments (Page 2)
WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What about a suitable punishment for the cheaters?

Too hard was it??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wondering

Why is it that so many of the stories here have no ending? Hell with this one I think I could have added at least two more pages at least.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Was a decent read but only worth 1 star without an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

High end call girl lol

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Where is the ending, hate stories that don't have a conclusion.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

I wanted justice and an ending. You could have taken this in so many directions. And no explanation of why she did it. Mike is obviously a dumb shit and a loose👎

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

God that was sickeningly stupid. twice and a blow job? That blue pill keeps it up doesnt reload it that fast.

Once would have made the story acceptable and a little less stupid...."We hardly knew them but 5 minutes after doing a beer run Mike is fucking my wife!!" Seriously? When the word stupid ran screamed within your head right before you submitted this, why, oh why, did you not listen to it?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

He should have gotten a few hundred more for her going bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pointless idiotic story.

Everybody's an alcoholic and drinks to access.

Woman obviously has been fucked with guys too stupid to know it.

And obviously both of them are idiots to hang out like other people that when they party all they do is get ripped rolling falling down drunk.

That's a story in that show and really wasn't fun.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 2 years ago

A little unbelievable. To be that cool after finding out your wife cheated, a little unrealistic especially considering how mad he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another effing cuck story with no payback or revenge … sh-tty story and ending

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Reread it and guess what this is just another cuck story, dressed up up a bit but yes a cuck tale nevertheless.

Rescored from 3/5 down to 1/5.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Lead in says she has to pay. Where is the payment. How did she pay. She did it,has attitude about it, got away with it, and hubby Is just another pathetic cuck. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would you end a perfectly good start where you did? You are still in the beginning, so reading it was a total waste of time. It has no rating.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No head or tail! This was as crappy as it can get..Looks like the writer was shitting when she wrote this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid story. 2**

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big Pimp Energy for the win. My man discovered the fact that he married a whore, and redacted accordingly... Get paid for service rendered, and recruit wherever possible! Completely humiliating his wife the second he knew she cheated was a new one, not the most concise revenge but the fact that he did it IMMEDIATELY puts him about 5 levels above the typical "hire a PI for 2 weeks, spend 2 months pretending to love her while hiding money and planning some ridiculous farce" story everyone else writes! 5 stars, ignore the haters.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Started out ok but ended badly. Trying to write something a little bit different is always going to be difficult here, pretty much every scenario has been flogged to death. Consequently this was never going to work and the fly in the ointment is always going to be an ending so ridiculous as to warrant its own category… ‘The most juvenile summing up’ category.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

Women shouldn't drink

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

That’s about half of a story.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 1 year ago

LOL I loved it!!!!! 5 stars easily, that was funny as hell. If a slut wife is going to cheat like that the husband might as well get some compensation for her cheating ways. Then divorce her slut ass. She would not be worth keeping around since she is now a professional whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Humiliation. Powerful.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

The story is complete as it stands, it doesn't need any more.

redboat7redboat711 months ago

Wow!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Idiotyzm do potegi

Sandman87Sandman874 months ago

I thought the story was great!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
452 Followers
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.