All Comments on 'Bewildered Cheating Wife'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Ha, Ha, Ha

@Tw0Cr0ws LOL! I hope he divorced her.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need another chapter

I say add another chapter. I for one would like to see what the writer decides to with the cheating pair. How the two who got cheated , how they handel the aftermath , do they stay married ?

Richie4110Richie4110about 10 years ago
It needs a finish

Liked the flow of the story and, I agree, it needs a stronger finish.

Thanks for a fine effort.

carvohicarvohiabout 10 years ago
New and original!

Never, not once have I read where the cheated husband, after being humiliated in front of a crowd, so humiliated his unfaithful wife. This is crying out for some kind of sequel. Jim is out for revenge. Those pictures could go to family and other friends. He's already been destroyed at the party; now he could totally destroy her. What would her reaction be? Why did she do it? Would she try to make amends? Would he accept any kind of rapprochement? Do they have kids? What would be their situation? You could take this a hundred different directions. You should go for it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
could happen

A friend of mine had an uncle that walked in on his wife cheating with another man, he handed the guy $2 and told him to go get something better.

dapidapiabout 10 years ago
Real Life?

@EgoTrixie

Real life is strange, there's no telling what a person will do. There are a lot of possibilities.

Jimi boy may decide to make Viki a full time hooker

He may decide to ship her off toa life of slavery in Mexico

He could turn around after tapping Martha's ass and take a crowbar to Mikey's genitals

The story is only half baked, there are a lot of holes in the plot and Jim looks like he has some brains. I hope there's a sequel and he does something creatively nasty.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
An epilog should be written..........

@Ego Trixi It may be the Author is not a Francis Macomber or a Longhorn07, but the half story has some humorous original idea. Yes an epilog had increased the story's value.

But the flow of the eternal cuck stories this story is a good anti boring alarm. Not only the comment section is readable.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
A shade of grey

No black and white outcome, but we don't need to know what happens next. I'm sure we can imagine. Tell us in another chapter if you like. Although I suspect some readers still won't understand.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
No lousy feedback...

...this story i s as bad as claimed. No man would react the way Jim did. Apart from that it is hard following the script. Nothing like this would actually happen in "real life" - wife and guest leaving for several hours, come back the way they did...and nothing but "low-IQ"-dialogues...

No thanks...not worthwhile continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Idiots who give lousy feedback

This is a good start to a longer story. The protagonist has burned his wife and Mike in the worst possible without laying a finger on either of them. He also gets to fuck Mike's wife and follow through with a divorce later if he so wishes. And seeing that it's friends, neighbours and co workers at the party Tori and Mike won't have much of a reputation or job left in very short order.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Please,

No more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brillient

Stories like this keep me checking into this site every day. All of us who had wives that cheated and divorced us and took all our hard earned money need these stories of revenge on the bitches. In real life the courts have us by the balls and there is nothing we can do. Years later we can relieve our hatred of women in tales such as this. Call it the Brotherhood of Once a Cuckold if you like, but we have made a stand to fight cheating wives past, present and future to the death! Stories like this inspire us and give us the grit we need. Five thusand stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finish it

needs and ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got what she deserves

She cheated on the spur of the moment, so will he. Makes a good example of her by referring to her as a call girl and, strikes while the iron is hot; with the other guys wife. Quick way of balancing the books... lol

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
waste of time

That sucked. No tension, no drama and the dumb motherfucker didn't know she hung the horns on him til he saw her hair mussed? Not a well done story and please don't feel like you owe us more. This was quite enough.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Definitely Cries Out For More!

Ok, definitely needs to fuck Martha in front of her then make her eat the cream pie.

Definitely made worse by the fact that she did things with the other guy that she wouldn't do with him.

Definitely should kick her to the curb with as little as he can legally get away with - unfortunately no-fault divorce laws protect cheaters, she should really get nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually I don't really like any of them.

I could see taking Martha and leaving the slut there but what ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So , finish the story.

Does Jim do The ultimate and get a divorce. She had sex at the spur of the moment, destroying her marriage, sleeping with mikes wife is not the place to go,since mike doesn't seem To care. So you left us hanging with an incomplete story. So. Please finish .. I would never give her another chance to cheat on me after she admitted what she did so nonchalantly . .

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN ONE WANTS PAYBACK

and doesn't mean back pay. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why not finish this incomplete story, the wife is now a whore, kick her to the curb

pieces of shit like her and the asshole belong in hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yuck

Another mud bath. Once he got the admission and the evidence - all in front of his friends - there is no reason to continue the marriage. His wife is a pig. If she did this once she probably did it before and will do it again. She is not just his girlfriend. She is his life partner and future mother of his children. She has proven herself unfit for both titles and must be removed from those roles before she has a chance to do some real damage. Sadly, it is as simple as that - if she was an employee she'd be fired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good burn...

Thanks, 5 stars. a fun little trip, and no jail for hubby. No doubt he kicked her to the curb when he had done humiliating her.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

A little awkward at times.

RePhilRePhilabout 10 years ago
Brilliant !

Great writing and unique plot!! This story really has legs for another chapter. Maybe he could make enough on his wife's pussy to retire Without her.,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice flash story

But the guy she fucked paid not her;).

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
LOL

Good flash story. I like characters who did gold from shit, who change a bad situation to better life circumtansis.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Not Bad

Kind of funny, actually. I hope he sent the pictures to her family. That would really be funny. Ha Ha

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Interesting reaction with little depth to the story.

funksofunksoabout 10 years ago
Good story....

But I think the ending was a little flat... I would have preferred it if he outrighted called her a whore "Well, if she's going to be a whore, you should pay her like one."

And I think if he made it clear that he wanted the photos for the divorce, after sending them to himself... that'd complete the BtB of it. At the moment, it's not incredibly clear what he will do, we're assuming.

Otherwise, it's a good flash story.

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Cool

That was different. Did not see that cumming!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Point of Sustained, Potentially Tension Carried Quite Well

I liked how the wronged husband would not be deterred from exact, sordid truth despite evasions and bluffs by two cheaters. No violence but payback was obtained. Definite winner on flash story level. ****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.