Bewitched By Two Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
A reunion for one brought sexual pleasure to all.
6.5k words
4.63
3.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEWITCHED BY TWO SISTERS. Part 3.

A reunion for one brought carnal pleasuring to all.

The first two parts of this story, under the title TWO SISTERS, and only different in some details, I have offered to readers before. It was well received. However, I felt even then that the story just begged for a conclusion which -- at the time -- just refused to be written.

Having fought and, hopefully, overcome my blocking inhibition, I now offer the conclusion that has tempted me for too long. It awaits your judgement.

I can only hope that the eroticism of the story -- as a whole and in its parts - will capture your interest.

-------------------------------

On the fifth day since arriving, Michael put in some work on his lectures. It was raining and after twenty laps in the municipal swimming centre, he cut his morning run short and returned to the hotel.

He met Rita in the entrance hall. They had a brief, friendly chat, with neither mentioning the night they had spent nor Lisa's threesome proposal.

While Rita flirtatiously smiled and seemed to encourage him, Michael was reticent in bringing it up or asking her for another date. He believed it was up to the sisters to show and tell if and how their unusual affair was to progress.

After lunch, walking through the entrance hall to the lift he saw, through the glass door of the reception office, Lisa at her desk. She looked up, smiled, and gave him a wave. Shortly after getting to his room, the phone rang.

It was Lisa. Somewhat hesitant, she asked why he was staying in today. Michael told her he was working; then Lisa marshalled her courage:

"Michael, I want to apologise for not ringing you sooner. I wanted to tell you how wonderful the night with you was for me. But I began to worry. Was I too aggressive? Did you think I was outrageously sluty in what I said, did, and proposed? Suddenly, the prospect of facing you, even talking to you on the phone, scared me out of my wits. I had a long talk with Rita. She assured me that everything that could happen between us three was good and exciting. She could knock on your door this afternoon. She wants to arrange our first meeting, the sexy hussy!"

Michael could only tell Lisa how happy she made him with her call as he had begun to think they had changed their mind about their joint, sexy adventure. He was, he told her, so much looking forward to it. Lisa giggled and closed their conversation with a breathy, "Bye, for now. Just as well, Michael, that you are as naughty as us."

It was mid-afternoon. Michael bent over his Air pad, was on his second cup of coffee when there was a knock on the door. Without waiting for the admitting reply, Rita breezed in. Not giving Michael time to get up, she walked up to the chair, slung her arms around him and kissed him on the neck. Looking over his shoulder at the pad's screen, she commented:

"This doesn't look very exciting. With Lisa and I seducing you, I thought I would catch you looking at sexier stuff on your Pad. You have some on it, haven't you? I have on mine."

Michael had managed to pull Rita on his lap. Not that she struggled or tried to pull down her dislodged skirt over her thighs. Her mind still fixed on the possible content of Michael's Air pad, she asked:

"Are you married, Michael? I bet your wife is pretty and sexy. You have pictures of her on this pad, haven't you?... Or your phone. All husbands have. Show me;... am I... or Lisa as sexy as she?"

Michael laughed:

"Yes, she is sexy and pretty but both of you are far sexier lovers than she ever was. I have no longer a picture of her on my phone or my pad. We divorced three years ago. But I can show you a picture of my daughter; she is pretty, twenty years old, and a student, in her third year of Medicine. I love her; we share the house. She protects me. She is more critical of my lady friends than I am allowed to be of her boyfriends."

Rita grinned, "Just as well for us she is not here. We would have to fight over you. She would think you in great danger from us."

"Am I?"

"Not unless you suffer from a hang-up about our threesome.

You are in no danger. Lisa and I are quite settled and satisfied with our present circumstances. We are not on the lookout for a different life with a new partner.

A quite different opportunity arose with you. We knew you from our teens and you were here for only a brief visit. We found you irresistibly sexy and decided to draw you into a brief holiday binge of pure sexual pleasure. There is nothing long-term binding in our affair. You don't need protecting by your darling daughter."

"I love your insisting that we binge on sexual pleasure.... Is there more on Lisa's and your wish list?... Almost half of my holiday here with you has passed already."

Rita stretched back in Michael's arm and pressed her boob harder into his left hand. Her thighs, caressed by his right, spread wider, inviting him to touch the moist warmth in the crotch of her panties.

Pretending to frown at him she said:

"We have not kept you waiting. Or don't you count your wild night with me and, I heard, the lascivious one with Lisa as part of our binge?"

"How could I forget; you turned me into a glutton for more and more of you.... I'll be leaving you in ten days. I can only hope that you and Lisa will spend alternative nights with me.... Or is there a change in the menu for our feasting? In any case, I will leave you as the saddest of men... but happily exhausted."

"What do you mean by change of menu?"

"Both you and Lisa have repeatedly used the term Threesome. Do you mean by that our arrangement: I have great sex with both of you, and you talk and share your sexual experience? All right, it is a threesome of sorts.

Or do you mean by Threesome what is conventionally meant? You told me that you watch porn on your pad. So, you know! Would you and Lisa want to join me in such a sexual Threesome?"

Michael noted with a degree of satisfaction that Rita blushed and hesitated to answer. Eventually, she decided to tell the truth:

"We couldn't decide. But the idea of such a threesome with you turns us on. Both of us, in telling and listening to our story of the night's sex with you, wished we had been there... in the sinful flesh!"

"Why couldn't you decide then? Because you are sisters?"

"No, we dismissed this quickly. Lisa started our talking by joking it was a pity we were sisters; otherwise, we could have a threesome with you. But then, we dismissed the notion that our sexual involvement with each other would be wrong as irrelevant."

"How come?" queried Michael.

"Because we are only sisters by choice. My mother brought me as a girl of three into Lisa's father's second marriage. Lisa and I quickly loved each other. We were intimately, often naughtily close in growing up. It continued as adults. Especially in our marriages, the emotional and bodily intimacy of our relationship had a sensuousness that made up for what both our marriages lacked.

As we talked about a possible Threesome with you and how exciting it would be, I admitted to Lisa that until now, when I met you, her beauty and sensuality turned me on much more than any man ever did. It forced Lisa to confess that she loved looking at my tits and had always found me disturbingly sexy. So, we decided, that getting into a Threesome with you would break down what had held us back. There we just blushed and stopped talking!"

Rita bent in and gave Michael a long, promising-all kiss while her thighs locked his furtive hand onto her heating-up pussy. Then she whispered:

'Lisa and I agreed, Michael. We want to join you in a wild, sexy, nothing-is-forbidden Threesome if you come to my house at ten o'clock tonight."

For the rest of the afternoon, Michael found it hard to concentrate on his lecture preparation. Neither did he allow himself any planning for the sexual adventure that awaited him. With the three of them being first-timers, he was only grateful that he would not have to take the lead in overcoming the awkwardness of initiating the action.

When he went down for an early dinner, he saw neither Lisa nor Rita. Gerd said Hello and tried to invite him for a post-dinner drink. Michael declined the invitation, giving some excuse.

Back in his suite, he had a lengthy shower. Under the hot cascade and his vigorous wash, his cock got worryingly aroused. It necessitated a sobering-up cold-shower conclusion.

At nine-thirty, Michael was dressed. He was all keyed up and restless, and left the hotel even though he knew that Rita's house was only a short distance away.

As he approached her house, staying in the shadows on the opposite side of the street, a car pulled into the drive and the house's exterior lights switched on. Stepping back behind a bush, Michael watched Lisa get out of her Golf. She wore a pantsuit of some clingy material. As she bent into the car to retrieve a bag, Michael was voluptuously struck by how her pants showed off her buttock's luscious contours.

While Rita welcomed Lisa into the house, Michael had to walk twice around the block before -- a few minutes before ten -- he could ring Rita's bell.

It was Lisa who opened the door, drawing him swiftly in to close the door against any furtive observers. Standing before him she smiled as she let his eyes slowly, almost feeling her, glide down her body, momentarily resting on her breast, then her pubis as if he could see the turmoil stirring in her tits and moistening fold.

When his eyes came to rest on her bare feet and in excitement curling toes, Lisa explained, "No shoes are worn in Ria's house." Nodding to the low bench, she said, "Sit down, Michael; let me take them off."

He sat down. As Lisa kneeled before him and bent forward to undo the laces, the top of her garment parted. Not enough to slip off but enough to offer Michael a glimpse at a lovely, stiff-nippled boob.

With the shoes off, Lisa -- now giggling -- stripped him of his socks.

Michael pulled her up into a hug. With one hand cupping her temptingly offered boob he asked, "What's so funny about my socks, Lisa?"

"I could not help it.... I suddenly remembered how on watching porn on my pad, blokes fucking with their socks on always turned me off."

With a peal of laughter, she drew Michael into a breath-robbing kiss before she finally mumbled, "I could not let it happen to me in a Threesome, Michael, could I?"

They finally got up and Lisa led him into Rita's moodily candle-lit living room. On a trolley stood an ice bucket cooling a bottle of Krug. Rita welcomed them.

Grinning, she looked down at Michael's feet and Lisa's partly undone top and said:

"What about me? You have partly undressed each other already. Couldn't you wait for the welcoming toast?"

As Rita bent down to pour the champagne into the flutes, Michael swallowed a gasp of surprise. Rita wore a skintight body stocking. Between her bare feet and midriff, it left nothing to the imagination as she deliberately turned her back fully into Michael's view.

She well knew that the stocking not only lasciviously highlighted the voluptuousness of her ass but, clinging to her crotch, it displayed the camel foot, the slitted glory of her cunt between her invitingly open thighs.

With nothing hidden and all revealed, Rita had taken the lead from Lisa. When she turned and offered them the glasses, she looked at Michael with a gleam in her eye. As they toasted and Rita raised her glass, her loosely tied excuse of a blouse opened up baring her gloriously rampantly tits.

With the glasses refilled and then quickly emptied and put aside, Rita moved to the couch. She knew Michael would follow. As soon as he sat, Rita crouched down next to him. Her lips opened with a greedy gasp as they fastened on Michael's and their tongues joined in a lengthy, teasingly copulating dance.

When they finally came up gasping for air, Rita undid with fevering fingers the knot on her blouse, tore it off her body and threw it away. From the corner of his eyes, Michael saw that it landed in front of Lisa in the centre of the room. She knelt on the carpet, nursing her champagne, and watching them wide-eyed and spellbound.

As Michael slid lower to fasten his mouth onto Rita's heaving tits, his hand was captured between her thighs. Responding to his teeth and lips tantalising her sexy nipples into a bursting erection, Rita with a moan pressed her throbbing pussy into Michael's searching hand. Through the electrifying cloth of the stocking, he rubbed and caressed it into a swollen, hot-slippery state.

Squirming in lust against Michael's mouth and hand, Rita nevertheless noticed that Lisa -- her eyes fixed on Michael's cock tenting his trousers and not on his hand ravishing her pussy -- had inched closer.

So, as much for Lisa's benefit as Michael's, Rita almost sang her lust-charged demands:

"Yes, Michael, yes!... Love my tits!...Look, how sexy and turned on for you they are.... Kiss them, suck them!...Yes, yes, bite them!... Show Lisa!"

And then, stretching her spread-open crotch with her cunt in Michael's grasp at Lisa, Rita moaned:

"Yes, touch me there!... Grab me hard!... Feel how hot this pussy is for you! God, you must fuck me, Michael,... fuck me hard!... I can't wait! Fuck me now! Fuck me first! Lisa is still shy,... she can watch and wait."

As Rita pressed his face against her ravished tits, Michael could not look down. Suddenly he felt that hurrying fingers were undoing his belt and zipper. And then Lisa's hands pulled his trousers and underpants down over his rock-hard erection.

As it jumped into Lisa's closeby face, Michael heard her laugh. And then she whispered "What a cock! May I?" before her hot mouth closed over the cock's engorged head. Michael suppressed a scream by biting into one of Rita's overexcited nipples. She howled in pained lust as her pussy twisted out of Michael's grip and her legs pressed -- as if in search of a different touch -- against Lisa's body.

Suddenly, the three of them had become one in unbridled lust.

With Lisa's mouth sinking deeper and deeper onto Michael's cock and her hand gripping his balls, he and Rita joined in a shamelessly wild, hot-wet contest of kissing, with their tongues wrestling and tongue-fucking each other's mouths.

While they kissed, Rita, in ever-mounting arousal, started to rub her restless legs against Lisa's body and press her itching pussy into her shoulder.

With mounting excitement, Lisa responded to the unexpected signal. While rubbing her cheek against Michael's pulsating cock, she slid a hand up between Rita's readily spreading legs. Two of her fingers brushed -- suddenly daring all -- lasciviously caressing through the lips of Rita's swollen pudenda and through the crack of her ass. Then, hooking her fingers in the body stocking's seam she pulled, and the body stocking rolled down as Rita's lower body lifted and shifted to help Lisa in stripping her naked.

Rita stretched, wanting to move her lusciously glistening pussy onto Lisa's lips. Lisa blushed but held still for a long moment. Then, rising to her knees she hoarsely whispered:

"God, I shouldn't, Rita, but I love the look of your sexy-hot puss as it waits for our Michael's hot-sucked cock.... Come on, mount it!... I'll guide it in!... This time I won't get my pussy wet by just listening to your dirty story!... I won't just watch!... I'll take charge of Michael's beautiful cock and make it tease your naughty pussy as it has never been teased before."

Rita and Michael were listening and quickly shifted into position: he sitting upright and Rita kneeling, facing him, her crotch spreading invitingly open as she straddled his thighs.

With her ass lifted high she made her pussy search for the hot knob of Michael's upright pole. Quickly found, it parted her slippery lips and a wiggle placed it on the inner opening. A tentative push slipped the hotly engorged head a first centimetre into the cunt's hungry opening.

Rita cried out:

"Fuck me, Michael! Now!... I want your cock!... Fuck me hard... deep in my pussy!"

But then she felt it: Lisa had gripped Michael's shaft. However hard and often Rita pushed down, Lisa allowed only the cock's head to dip now and then into the throbbing opening of her cunt. Then, while she moaned and squirmed in Michael's arms, Lisa covered, at first, her waist and back with kisses. Eventually, seduced by Rita's sexily twitching ass, Lisa began to feast with nipping little bites on her shapely buttocks.

With her face and eyes so near to her sex partners' cock and cunt, Lisa began a new teasing play. She took the tip of Michael's cock to Rita's clit. Knowing well the pleasure, she used the cock's tip to probe the sexy spot.

When, eventually, a wet-shimmering pearl slipped out of its hot-rubbed sleeve, Lisa guided the cock back to the slippery opening of Rita's cunt. And after long minutes of this teasing play, after each return from pleasuring Rita's clit, Lisa allowed her to ram her cunt a bit deeper onto Michael's thrusting-up cock.

Finally, it proved too much for Rita. Her ass and thighs started to shiver and shake as an irresistible orgasm stormed in. She arched her body away from Michael, and howled a drawn-out, protesting "No! God, no! God, not yet!"

Lisa, not knowing what made her do it, stood up. Pressing her lips on the nape of Rita's neck she grabbed her breasts as she pressed Rita down on Michael's exploding cock.

Rita twisted out of Lisa's arms with a cry and threw herself sideways off Michael's spurting cock onto the sofa. Her body convulsed under the repeated waves of her orgasm crushing in. It made her clutch with both hands and a high-pitched whimper her uncontrollably squirting cunt.

When Rita tore herself free, Lisa fell forward onto Michael's lap. Still in her pantsuit, his still hard and pulsating cock slipped between her thighs as he caught her in his arms. With both their eyes on Rita, Lisa whispered into Michael's ear:

"Look how Rita is climaxing; she can't stop coming!... See how wildly our Threesome has turned her on!"

With her hot breath in his ear and his cock oh so close to her wet, impatient pussy, Lisa continued:

"Will it be like this for us, Michael? When you two drive me crazy? And when she and I take our revenge on you?"

Michael did not reply. Instead, their lips joined in a long, yes-saying kiss, parting when Rita scrambled off the couch. She stood up, looked at Michael and Lisa and shouted:

"Look at me! God, you two made me come! And there you sit, all innocent-like, both of you still dressed! You are no fitting sight for a Threesome! Why don't you go to my bedroom?... Get undressed and into bed.... Be good till I join you!"

Rita turned. Gripping her pussy, she hurried to the bathroom.

They got up; both welcoming Rita's command. It spared them any awkwardness in thinking about what would come next.

In the dusky bedroom - Rita had given it an erotic mood by stretching pairs of her red panties over the bedside lamps - Lisa made Michael sit on the bed. As she began unbuttoning his shirt, she grinned, "It's only fair that I finish what I started with your socks."

Michael's hands were on Lisa's naked waist, and as she pulled his shirt over his head, Michael slid Lisa's pantsuit top up over her tits and face onto her upstretched arms.

Giggling and delighted by Michael's move, Lisa threw both garments to the floor as Michael drew her close. As a nipple of her eagerly stretched-forward tits found his greedy mouth, his hands slid Lisa's trousers down over her sexily wriggling hips and ass and pubes till they fell unassisted down her long legs. Grabbing her ass, Michael pulled her soft belly against his lips as he kissed his way down to the edge of her bush.

Although sorely tempted to push her rebellious clit into his mouth, Lisa pulled free. Hurriedly slipping under the covers of the queen-size bed, she murmured:

12