Bewitching in Lyndhurst

Story Info
A group of men go fishing, leaving their beautiful wives.
3.6k words
4.42
7k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers

Nicole and Alan

Nicole and Nora were close friends and members of the group of Lyndhurst Village wives who always got together when their husbands went off on fishing weekends.

On this first afternoon after the men had left, Nora phoned Nicola to finalise arrangements for meeting at Ella's house that night. The plans had been made days earlier and the two friends had talked about them only yesterday. But, right now, Nicole seemed distant, not concentrating.

"Nicole, what time are we going to Ella's? Chelsea says she'll be there around seven so I was thinking about half past. I've got plenty of wine. So how does that sound?"

There was a pause before Nicole answered, "Oh, Nora, I don't know if I'll make it."

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing... I'm just not too bothered about meeting up."

"But we always meet," said Nora. "You started it and always go on about the good times we have."

Nicole, a well-known figure as owner of the village's hairdressing salon, sounded rather preoccupied when she muttered, "Hmm, I know... it's just that I might be staying in this weekend."

"You're not opening the salon tomorrow are you?"

"No," said Nicole, swapping the phone from one ear to the other. "No, I think I'll keep it shut tomorrow."

Nora was puzzled. "Are you sure you're okay? Look, I'm coming by."

Suddenly, Nicole was fully alert. "No, everything's okay, I'm fine. You go to Ella's and I'll try to make it over. But don't worry if you don't see me very much this weekend. Okay?"

"Well, okay, if you're sure." Nora sighed, leaning on her kitchen counter. "It won't be the same without you."

There was another unusual delay before Nicole said, "Oh, err...I'm sure you'll have a great time. Anyway, I'll probably see you there at some point."

"Bye, then."

"Bye."

Nora stood with the phone pressed to her ear, listening to the dead tone, until the ringing of the door bell broke into her thoughts.

Meanwhile, Nicole pressed the call-end button and tossed the cordless handset onto the other end of the couch. She then replaced the gold earring she'd removed when answering the call.

"So, who was that?" asked a skinny pale man sitting in front of her. 

"Just Nora."

After fixing her earring, she put an arm behind the man and trickled fingers through his red mullet hair.

"And what did Nora want?"

"To see if I was going to Ella's. We had plans, me and the girls, we always do when the husbands are away."

"And why did you tell Nora you might see her later?"

"So she wouldn't come over here."

"And why did you say she might not see you over the weekend?"

"Because," Nicole said, leaning to kiss his cheek, "I think you might be able to keep me busy this weekend before George gets home."

In fourteen years of marriage, Nicole had never looked at another man. Hubby George was easily the best-looking guy in the village and when he'd proposed marriage, she'd jumped at the chance.

Now, here she was with Alan. He was one of three weirdo brothers who claimed to be the descendants of the first settlers in Lyndhurst. They were even known to near-by villagers as the 'Ugly know-it-all brothers' and were regarded as a bit of a joke.

Yet, when Nicole answered the front door to Alan, she'd felt a desire, a hunger even. Nicole had been very pleased that she'd managed to get herself ready before Alan arrived. With her slim body in a gold sequinned dress, make-up perfectly applied, and her auburn hair straightened, she thought she looked good.

Allowing him into her home, they'd sat on the couch, her legs lying over his. As they faced each other, she'd phoned Nora. Now she put her arms around him, pressed her lips on his, and he responded. She felt his jutting bottom lip more than she thought was possible and sexily nipped it with her teeth.

Releasing him, she leaned backward. "What am I doing?" She kissed him. "I've never done anything like this--" she kissed him again -- "before."

"You're not your normal self. It's okay." He said short of breath.

As Alan spoke, she started unbuttoning his green washed-out shirt, pulling it apart when half undone. She ran her fingertips through the small clump of red hair on his chest and looked expectantly into his eyes. 

"I've fancied you since we were kids, Nicole."

She smiled before kissing his nipple. She applied firm pressure with her tongue as she licked over the hardening bud. She busily rubbed his cock over the jeans while kissing him again as he unzipped.

Gripping his small yet extremely hard cock, tongue danced with tongue as her hand movements became more deliberate, her wrist effortlessly twisting at the right moment to maximise his pleasure.

Ella and Brian

Ella Summersville made her way around the supermarket, carefully selecting the items she needed for the girls' night. Walking the aisles, she studied the list she held against the trolley handle.

Just an inch short of six-foot with long blonde hair, she stood out in a crowd. In. In her late thirties, she'd put on a little weight and was somewhat self-conscious about it. In her younger days, she'd been a strong swimmer and competed at district level. She often looked at her old gala photos, at the slim and toned swimmer with medals hanging from her neck.

She picked up a bottle of rosé wine. Ella remembered that Nora and Nicole loved that wine. They'd bought it last time and commented how they loved it. As she turned to place the bottle in the trolley, Ella flinched -- startled by a man standing close at her side. She stared at him, he smiled.

He was around five-foot-four, skinny, and she looked straight down onto the top of his head where his thin red hair was combed over a large bald spot.

She put the bottle in the trolley, her gaze never leaving his, but quite unaware that she was returning his smile.

"Hello, I'm Brian."

"I know," Ella said, nodding. "You and your brothers have lived in the village for years." Even as she spoke, Ella wondered why was she encouraging him with a conversation.

"That's right, we're the direct descendants of the founders of the village."

"Nice."

She prepared to push the trolley.

"Allow me," he said, clutching the trolley handle.

"That's okay," Ella said. "You must be very busy. I'll let you get on with your own shopping."

"I insist... we can't have a beautiful young lady such as yourself pushing a heavy trolley."

At the words, "I insist," she suddenly felt less uncomfortable. In a split second, standing next to one of the village idiot brothers didn't seem that bad. When he paid her a compliment, it suddenly felt nice that he was helping her.

But Ella was aware of the massive height difference as they walked along the aisles.

"Nuts?"

"Excuse me?"

He pointed to the list in her hand. "Nibbles."

She looked down -- next item on her list was nibbles. "Oh, yes... crisps and nuts, thank you."

"No problem," He grinned. "That's why you asked me to help, remember?"

"I asked for your help?" she asked, frowning as they continued strolling between the high-stacked shelves.

"Yes, you always struggle when I'm not with you. You've come to depend on my opinion."

"Yes, that's true Brian."

"Oh, you can call me the special name you've picked for me."

"Special name?"

"Didums... remember?"

He stayed close as they moved on.

"What type of crisps do you think I should get, Didums?"

A passing young mother with two children, looked at Ella strangely; evidently surprised to hear Ella talking so affectionately to a man looking like him.

"I like the thick-cut ones, Honey-pie."

She tossed the thin-cut crisps back onto the shelf, and put the ones he liked into the trolley.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes Didums, why?"

"Well, how that woman looked at us -- you used to hate it when people stared and you worried about bumping into someone we knew when we started our affair."

"Our affair?"

"Yes, but when we made it to a our five-year anniversary, you decided that you wouldn't hide it anymore... if we got caught, we got caught."

"We've been having an affair for five years?"

"Eight years now, Honey-pie, and you still can't keep your hands off me. Whenever we meet, we go at it hard and you cum every time."

"Yes, I do, don't I Didums?"

"And you remember how you love to mention my massive penis during and before we do it."

"Oh, Didums, I do indeed."

At the counter, Brian helped pack the shopping and Ella paid. As the teenage checkout girl handed Ella her change, she looked at Brian then back to Ella. She seemed puzzled, working out the relationship of the mismatched couple.

Accepting the change, Ella noticed the girl's prolonged stare.

"Okay, Didums, let's get going." She handed him the keys to her BMW. "You drive so I can get your big cock hard on the way home."

Walking away from the open-mouthed girl, Brian looked over his shoulder, winked at the teen, and pushed the trolley after Ella.

Chelsea and Alan

Chelsea sat in her car, engine running. Ready to drive to Ella's for the girls' night, she'd stuck the car into gear and was about to set off when someone walked across the front of her car.

At first, they simply stole her attention. Then, slipping the gear back into neutral, she found herself watching him, actually studying him as he crossed the road.

Unaware she was biting her lip and that her right hand was on her chest, she felt the fast beat of her heart and squirmed in the leather seat  'I'm checking him out,' she thought and then looked at the dashboard clock. She was meeting the girls and still had to get organised. Debating what to do, Chelsea eventually stuck her finger in her mouth, coated it with saliva, and slid off her engagement and wedding rings.

She opened the ash tray, deposited both rings, and snapped it shut.

It was only the second time in her six-year marriage that she'd removed her wedding ring. The first time was to get the stone reset.

Chelsea opened the car door and looked up and down the street: no one around. Engine still running, she cut across the front of the new sports car her husband had bought for her and crossed the road. She looked around again; still quiet.

The guy had stopped in a wooden bus shelter. When she got close, he was facing her and she immediately recognised him.

"Alan!"

She couldn't believe she'd been checking out one of the Lyndhurst sibling village idiots. She even knew his name.

"Yes," he said.

Chelsea had never cheated before and she tried to understand everything that seemed to be happening at lightning speed. What was she doing? Why remove the rings? Why get out of the car?

She moved beside Alan and sat on the small rail that allowed her to adopt a crude, uncomfortable sitting position.

"Hi, I'm Chelsea."

"Pleased to meet you, Chelsea." He held out his hand and she took it. She froze.

He watched as she slowly regained movement, changing the grip of his hand in hers so that thumbs interlocked and the base of their palms pressed together. She lifted his hand to her face and rubbed the back of it along her cheek.

She examined him from head to toe, disappointed now by what she saw -- until she looked into his eyes. Eventually, she moved her gaze from his eyes and looked him over again. Alan remained in front of her but this Alan was tall, his skin tanned, a slim yet toned frame propped against the small rail and wall of the shelter. He had the most handsomely proportioned face she'd ever seen.

He stared back at her, his smile sending shivers over her body. She guided his hand to her mouth and kissed it while she moved her free hand to his and straightened his fingers. She kissed the tip of his largest digit before slipping it inside her mouth.

She closed her lips over the finger, put pressure on his knuckle, and swished her tongue over it. Slowly, she removed it from her mouth before straightening the other middle finger and repeating the process.

Chelsea didn't spare a thought for her loving husband on the fishing trip. She didn't think about the old damp and dirty shelter, made no effort to work out why she was so attracted to this guy or how he'd suddenly transformed.

She switched his hand from her face to her grey jumper and slipped it under the tightly-fitting garment, guiding him to her breast. He squeezed her padded bra and she moved closer to kiss him. She wanted to press her pouting lips against his but his free hand was now on the back of her head, urging her down -- and she willingly obliged.

As she looked down, Chelsea saw he'd released his cock from his trousers. She shifted along the rail away from him, then lowered her face into his lap. She kissed his cock and it stood to attention.

Alan squeezed and fondled her breast over the thick bra. His cock in her mouth, she bobbed up and down, supplying the most degrading act she could imagine with someone she didn't love.

But Chelsea loved giving him this pleasure, especially when she felt him become more and more excited. A car passed, she felt him tense, but her rhythm never changed. She continued sucking and didn't care who saw. She wanted him.

She slipped a hand under his t-shirt and pressed a finger to his nipple. As she worked his cock with her delicious lips, Chelsea gently nipped and tweaked his nipple. Alan moaned with pleasure and tugged her bra down, exposing her nipple.

His touch was rougher than anything she'd ever known, the squeezing of her nipple so aggressive that pain surged her body. Her rhythm now faltered -- not from the pain but from a fierce orgasm that engulfed her. She'd never before had an orgasm without stimulating her clitoris.

Chelsea gradually regained composure. Even though her face burned, she bobbed over him harder, quicker. She heard him grunt as his upper body came forward off the back of the dirty shelter wall. She somehow held firmly in position and continued her frantic motion until he groaned and his warm seed filled her mouth.

She felt him stroke her hair and pat her head. She really wished that he'd pull her nipple again. She felt she'd do almost anything to feel that torment and pleasure again. But Chelsea remained slumped over him while his cock deflated in her mouth. She clamped her lips around him, refusing to let him slip out.

Nora and Dan

Nora stepped away from the kitchen worktop, wondering who was at the door. She wasn't expecting company. In the hallway, she checked her reflection in the large oak-framed mirror and ran fingers through her hair. She worked through it several times, plumping up the brown waves, before she smoothed her white top and patted down the black knee-length skirt.

She would have completed that routine before greeting whoever might be at the door. Nora was easily the highest maintenance of all the girls and didn't mind husband Ray working longer and harder for the extra cash she spent.

Grasping the elaborate brass handles, she eased the heavy wood door open a little way and peered out at Dan. She didn't know his name -- but she recognised him as one of the village's strange brothers. She knew people called them the Village Idiots but, to her, they were ugly, dirty, and -- worst of all -- poor.

"Yes?" she spat.

"Hi, Madam, I'm Daniel but you can call me Dan."

"Dan?"

He said nothing as he stared at her. Nora looked at his washed-out and creased shirt then caught his face, in particular his eyes. They held her and she opened the door fully.

"These are designer clothes," he said.

Nora looked away from his eyes and saw that he was freshly shaved and clean-looking. And, indeed, he wore an expensive designer shirt, one that purposely had a washed-out look. He seemed taller, more muscular, and his teeth gleamed.

"Nora Coyle?" His voice was so sexy, she instantly knew how men could operate phone chat lines. She probably would phone if she was guaranteed to hear a voice like his.

"Just Nora is fine," she said.

"Nora, I saw you in town the other day."

"You did?"

She could swear she was becoming more aroused with every word he pronounced.

"Yes... and today when I was in a jeweller's, I saw this." He produced a yellow plastic ring, the Christmas cracker type, and held it towards her.

She took it, daydreaming about his voice.

"I thought its beauty matched you." His voice rang through her and her eyes closed. "It's one of a kind, a very rare gold ring. The diamond clusters alone are worth around a million. I took the liberty of buying it for you."

Her eyes snapped wide open. She looked down and opened her hand. The plastic yellow ring had gone; instead, she held the most expensive and beautiful ring she'd ever seen. The weight was heavy in her palm.

"You bought this for me?"

"Yes, as I said, it's the closest thing I could match to your beauty."

She blushed as he smiled. "I don't know what to say."

"Please, allow me," he said and took the ring from her palm. Holding her hand, he slid the ring along her finger. Nora looked at the most elegant piece of jewellery she'd seen on her finger. Her expensive wedding ring was unnoticeable next to this piece of art.

"Thank you, it's the most beautiful thing."

"And, with it my dear Nora, you're now the most intoxicating woman I've ever met. You're the sexist woman this world has ever known."

She suddenly seemed empowered, confidence surging through her while he gazed at her, her passion growing from the chemistry between them.

"Would you like to come in?" Nora stood aside, inviting him across the threshold.

"I'm sorry." He shook his head. "If I did, I couldn't guarantee being a gentleman. You see, when I look at you I become excited."

Nora wanted him so much, she trotted down the three steps to where he stood. Grasping his hand, she pulled him into the house, pushed the door shut, draped her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

They kissed and kissed until she wished he would take charge. The waiting became too much, frustration overwhelmed her, and she dropped a hand from his neck to his groin.

She felt the lump in his trousers and guessed his cock was around five to six inches, although she imagined it could be bigger when harder. She didn't need reminding that he had the complete package everywhere else but she couldn't wait any longer.

She pulled him to the stairs, sat on the third step, and unbuttoned his trousers. His cock sprang out. Nora was right. He looked just short of six inches.

"You make my massive cock rock hard," Dan said. "You make it feel so good and I know you'll feel satisfied. When I get as hard and big as this, no woman could find a better cock to satisfy them."

As she touched him with the tip of her tongue, Nora realised that he hadn't been fully erect. His cock was now thicker and maybe nine inches long. And the shape and smooth flesh made it even more beautiful.

She spat on him, preparing to wrap her lips around his shaft.

"I want to fuck you, Nora. I want to completely fill your pussy... my cock wants to make your pussy feel better than it has ever done."

She undid the button and unzipped her skirt. As she pulled it and her panties down her long legs she stood. Dan had awkwardly started to unbutton her shirt but she opened it three times faster than he could and let the garment drop to her feet. Nora reached backward to unhook her bra but he pushed her hands away, turned her around, and nudged her to kneel on the steps. He got into position behind her.

"Your tits feel so good when I touch them, either over or under your bra."

When he reached and groped her breasts, she felt an overwhelming surge of excitement, her pussy was soaked and his cock smoothly slipped inside. She was amazed that she could accommodate his girth and length without any initial pain.

His cock truly filled her, touching every spot inside, and Nora loved his early deep thrusts. His movement built and she pushed back, making sure he fully penetrated her with every prod.

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
271 Followers
12