Bex 01

Story Info
Bex lived the good old days until he didn't.
3.4k words
4.67
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex 01

"Bex, I love what I've done with your Condo, don't you?"

"Absolutely, but I still would have liked that white video pod chair, Darci."

"And the minute you move into a space ship you can get one, but until then, this is the way to go, you know, grown up and normal furniture."

Yeah, no good will ever come from arguing with Darci, plus my Condo looked pretty amazing. It's very gender neutral, I think. Well, having a makeup vanity desk in my bedroom might tell a story or two, but that's my business behind my closed bedroom door. Anyways, selecting furniture didn't seem to be my strong suit because nothing in my Condo says "lawn furniture" since Darci convinced me that my strong suit was not selecting furniture.

Hi, I'm Bex and I'm gender neutral as well. Or maybe I'm a mixed gender, if you allow me to enter my attitude into evidence. LOL, and if the jury looks like they may be split, well, let's just open the closet doors and send them back to deliberate a little more. I have a fine mix of comfortable, lazy, casual, cozy, dressy and Denim in there, so I'd be happy to hear how they would judge all that. Or we can just guess all about that judgement and move on, right?

"Alright Bex, just a few things more and I'm done. By the way, I was surprised with your assortment of kitchen utensils, so I used the extra budget cash for something else that I didn't find in your Condo."

Yeah, right, like it's acceptable to say half of the story and then leave for the afternoon, right?

"Like what Darci? Throw pillows? Or maybe a surprise capsule chair?"

"No silly, you're a big fem boy now, so condoms. Left side night stand. Bye Bex."

Ah, the good old days, right? I remember them well. I used to casually dress at home and stay behind the curtains as I sat on a lawn chair in the front of the TV and now look at me. I have new furniture because I might actually have company over some day.

Well, you heard it, I'm a big fem boy now, so I had to do what big fem boys do. After Darci took off, I had fun staging a small photo shoot with the box of condoms, ah, condoms that I had no need for, by taking a photo of the box with the night stand drawer just cracked open. You know the staged photo, right? Where just the corner of the box was visible inside of the barely opened drawer, yet there was no question of what the box contained. Yup, that was my big fem boy sex life.

Anyways, back to reality, I'm not much of a fem boy, unless being a fem boy is defined on attitude alone. I am certainly the gentle one when I'm around other people, but those have been just fleeting moments for the most part. But I'll take fem boy over the other labels that the internet glues to the foreheads of those like me who enjoy wearing female clothing occasionally.

So, what else can I tell you about me before Darci made my big fem boy presentable?

My name Bex is linked to my hair, which is linked to a movie character named Rebecca. I didn't exactly put those links together, but my friend Josh did while we were watching a movie together. Josh had mentioned that the movie character Rebecca could pass as my sister and he wasn't exactly wrong, although that might be easy to say about a lot of people. I mean, Hollywood makeup and costume artists, right?

When I mentioned back to Josh that I was all about her trendy hair style (my words), I noticed the glint in his eyes, which gave me an idea and one month later (and a few arguments with the hairstylist), I surprised Josh with a movie night as Bex and Josh's reaction was good enough for me.

I mean, he could have cut me a little slack about the chest area because, duh, but it seemed that the way my face faded into the stray spikes of hair almost the same as Rebecca's did, worked. And he didn't bitch me out, he didn't call me out, he didn't run nor did he post a bunch of junk about me on Chang, so Bex was born, so to speak.

Well, since my success with Josh, I gathered up the nerve to reveal my Bex character to a few people and did my best to make each meeting count. Obviously, it started with Josh, but as an old friend, he was the easy one.

Darci was next, but mostly by accident. I had gathered enough nerve to venture out a little as Bex and I happened to run into her at the soft yogurt shop on the edge of town and once you've stood in front of someone in female jeans and bright lips, well, denial was pointless. But it was cool because I've known Darci since school and she has always been the one who had an eye for things. She's attractive, she's smart, she's trendy, she can double as your money manager and your wedding planner and she is very forgiving and accepting.

That was kind of a turning point for me. I had purposely revealed myself to my friend Josh and the sky didn't fall and then I accidently revealed myself to Darci and she barely snapped off 20 photos with her phone camera and still, the sky didn't fall.

I don't know if I'm correctly using the word, but the hassle-free acceptance from Josh and Darci gave me a sense of freedom. I knew it was only two people and I knew that they knew me previously, but it still made me feel free. I mean, I still lived in the closet for the most part, but I had more confidence.

Which led me to making more quick trips up to the soft yogurt shop. Like once or twice a week and by the third week, I was spending enough time inside of the shop that the time on my phone actually changed. That is how I define freedom, LOL.

Well, that's when life challenged my new found freedom. On one particular and fateful run up to the yogurt shop, I had met a guy named Ronnie or should I say that Ronnie met me because I had no idea how to engage back with anyone. I mean, dressing is one thing, but verbally engaging with a stranger was another thing, so Ronnie did most of the talking. But he knew who he was talking to. He knew darn well that he was talking to a boy dressed like a girl and wearing makeup, but he kept talking to me.

I mean, he mostly asked me if I was breathing and stuff, but the conversation continued just the same. And even though I just stood there nodding my head when he asked if we could exchange numbers, I did prove that I was still breathing when I extended my hand out as if I was making an offering of my phone. Well, when he took charge and put his number in my phone, well, I knew Bex was out and that Bex was free.

But freedom comes with a price, right? But the cost seemed to be in my favor in terms of nerves. He actually works down near the coast working at the military base installing widgets and gadgets, so I had someone who was interested in me, but with a lot of distance between us. That is how I really define a safe haven.

However, we continued to get to know each other via texts over the next 3 weeks and this is where Darci came into the picture in full force. Ronnie had made it clear that he would be home for the long summer holiday weekend that was coming up and I knew it was inevitable that he would visit with me at my place, so enter stage left Darci and her talents and the rest is history.

Well, history less the super nerdy plastic capsule chair with surround sound and lighting effects, of course.

Anyways, ahh, the good old days, right? The days when I was happy dressing in drag and hiding behind my closed and locked front door. Back when everything was easy and innocent.

Well, the summer holiday weekend came along and Ronnie showed up exactly on time. Now, it's true that I held my own and entertained him for the evening as best as I knew how to. We talked, we had a few cocktails, we watched the Real Housewives of Middleton and overall, hey, I was thinking that entertaining a guy was easy.

Just a sturdy guy and a guy dressed like a girl staying in for evening and getting to know one another. And mind you, there was no need for any of the condoms that Darci bought for me. I mean, I think he felt differently and I think he wished I would throw a couple of them on the coffee table, but he didn't quite ask for that, directly. I mean, Darci said that there would be several indirect implications, but I was to ignore those and worry about the absolute direct requests and gestures.

Hah, famous last words, right? And even though Darci told me to expect a few things, damn, I wasn't expecting all that. I mean, all this time I was thinking that the full wall and the half wall with vertical railings made my front foyer look cute.

Hah! Where I saw a perfect little boxed in foyer, Ronnie saw a dark corner in an alley and the way we said our good nights should have a sex position name assigned to it. I'm not saying that I hated it and I was trying my best to give him the benefit of the doubt, but guys, right? Show them a pleasant evening, give them a few cocktails and try to end the evening without sex, yeah, right.

Anyways, you don't have to agree with me on whether it was sex or not, but I'm sure that you will agree with me that wearing capri pants with an elastic waistband wasn't the best idea. Oh, I hung onto those vertical railings like my life depended on it because he asked me to lean forward and grab the railings like my life depended on it. I'm not even sure what the hell was going on behind me, but there was a lot of touching, a lot of pulling, a lot of pushing, a lot of grunting and a little bit of poking and argue with me or not, I was being sexed up.

Now, again, I wasn't mad. I mean, I was a little scared because I was my first time doing anything, but I had spent enough time on Chang to know that this is the type of thing that happens. Straight guys don't spend an evening with a cross dresser to trade baseball cards. Well, some might, but I think the main goal is to trade body fluids in a one-way trade.

However, it felt awkward for me as a first timer, so I tried to lighten the mood by engaging back with sexy talk, which is to say that I almost ruined the mood (LOL, his mood), but I'm not going to embarrass myself by describing that disaster. Someone should write a book or something about that, right?

But at least I wasn't on my belly or my knees, so I held on to the vertical railings and shut my mouth while he took care of his own business back there. Again, you don't have to agree with me that it was sex, but my undies were pushed to the side and there was a human body part trying to relief itself on me, so take that into consideration.

And then guess what? Duh, it was over and he left. I mean, oh, so that's it, huh? Yup. All except for Darci's follow up phone call, you know, because I called her trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"Well damn it, Bex, did you say things like "push harder" or "slap it a little" or things like that? I mean, did you at least say "get it in there, baby" or something?"

"Well, Darci, I said "um" and "ugh" a lot, I think."

"OMG, did you at least say something about how big he felt? I mean, you did reach back and give him a little hands-on direction, right?"

"Damn it, Darci, I thought about it, but I couldn't get my hands to release my grip on the vertical railings over the foyer wall. I was basically bent over and frozen in place. And then I was sticky and then he left."

"Alright then, so let's assume Ronnie won't be back, so what's next, Bex?"

"What do you mean Ronnie won't be back? He did it all over my lower back and he grunted."

"Exactly, all over the outside, not to mention that it sounds like he had to do all of his own work, so he's not coming back. So, here's my suggestion, throw some black tape over your nipples, throw on a fishnet shirt and post a selfie or two and banner one of them as a question if you look appropriate to visit the "spot" tomorrow night. It's a holiday weekend, so let's go see how my many lurkers you have."

Hah, like I said, the good old days, right? Way back when I dressed like a girl and sat on my couch behind closed curtains. You know, like 3 weeks ago, before Ronnie used my bare bottom to get himself off and now, I'm supposed to see what else is out there? And at the "spot" no less?

Not to mention why would Darci know anything about the "spot" when she supposedly in a committed relationship with Ben?

Anyways, I'm not saying that the "spot" is a bad place, but it's not the kind of place to go to when you're on a date, it's the kind of place you go to when you're looking for a one-night stand date, I think.

So, hi, do you remember me? I'm Bex and I used to wear capri pants and hide in my house and now look at me. I was wearing a Denim skirt with fishnets that broke well above the skirt hemline and a small shirt to highlight the fact that fishnet waistband broke well above the hemline of my Denim skirt and I was in Darci's car heading to the "spot" for a Saturday evening of dangerous fun. I swear, I was an innocent CD back in the good old days.

Anyways, I still didn't call out Darci for knowing so much about the "spot" and I followed her lead as we parked and began to walk the circle. Hah, a circle alright. An auction block circle of date seekers and beer drinkers. But a nice mix of males and females, I think.

And as we walked the circle, LOL, Darci had me hold my position on the auction block as she approached any bidders who waved their bidding paddles at us (me).

"What did the guy in the muscle shirt want? Did he ask you to show your big tits or something, Darci?"

"No, he wants to do you dirty and then pee inside of you afterwards, so we're moving on, Bex."

Ahh, the good old days, right? The days before a guy wanted to relief himself inside of you two different ways.

"Alright Bex, the lumbar jack wants to walk you back to my car the long way. Also, his friend wants me to show him my big tits."

Yeah, with the good old days in my rearview, I walked us back to her car and stated that enough was enough, but damn the torpedo's, she had her foot on the brake as the lumber jack approached my side of the car and leaned down towards my window.

"Bex, just talk to him for a few seconds. Nothing bad will happen."

Oh, let's see, I think I already used the phrase "famous last words" once in my story, right?

"That's close enough buster! And you might just as well get it over with if you here to ask my friend to let her big tits out. It will save us all some time, so just say it and leave."

"Ah, well, I was wondering about your name, Bex, but if big titties magically appear while you're telling me the story, well, who am I to argue with all that."

Oh, yeah, I had to reach over and grab Darci's shirt. I mean, you're loyal to Ben, right Darci?

"Well, I had a bad experience on my first ever date, so I hate you already. Let's go Darci. Ben is waiting at home for you anyways."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen, I'm Owen and I promise to make your second date better than your first date. So, what do you say that we let your friend go home to tea bag her boyfriend and we hang out here for a little while? I'll get you home safely, Bex, I promise."

"OMFG, step on the gas, Darci! Owen just said that he has duct tape, rope and tie straps in the trunk of his car! Hit the pedal hard, Darci."

Oh, you know what you don't do? You don't let your friend giggle that off and tell you to make him show you the contents of his trunk because as soon as he opened up the rear gate of his SUV, I turned and gave Darci a smile and a thumbs up and that's when she hit the gas pedal and hit it hard.

Good friends, right? And yeah, yeah, yeah, she whipped off a few photos of him while we were talking through the window, which should do the cops a lot of good when I tied up in a secluded mountain cabin in Montana.

And for another oh, well, oh, you don't tell a guy to go pee behind a tree because of what the muscle shirt guy said and you don't want to take any chances.

"So, Bex, let me get this straight. You want me on one side of the tree and you're going to be standing on the other side of the tree verifying that I emptied my kidney's? Cool, I mean, kinky, but cool."

Anyways, Owen was true to his word and he got me home safely that night, but that just turned out to be the beginning of the good new days, I guess.

Darci was right about Ronnie not ever coming back, but Owen called on me regularly, so that evened out. LOL, none of which were my new problem for the beginning of my new good old days.

I went back to the "spot" a few times by myself. Not for very long, but just long enough to learn that Thursday nights might be a better night to find my "spot" at the "spot" and not just for me.

LOL, and you thought that I was done talking about my friend Josh. I needed a watcher and he needed a chance to let his inner faggot out, so I approached him with a proposal.

"So, Bex, let me get this straight. I just sit in the rear seat of your SUV and play on my phone while you lean against the hood and play your way? Is that it?"

"Pretty much. No more than one hour."

"Um, do I get wear my bad ass black leather jacket with a chain on it?"

"Maybe, when you buy a bad ass leather jacket with a chain on it. But until then, I suggest sweat pants, a pullover and a leotard. Green will do. I have an extra-large ready for you in the back bedroom."

"What? A leotard? Ah, I don't think so, Bex!"

Hah, more famous last words, but I knew from the way he looked at me in the past that it was more than a look of lust because I was in front of him dressed as a girl. I mean, he did do that, but Josh had another glint in his eye every time we watched a movie after my first reveal to him as Bex way back in the good old when I was living the life of a simple closet cross dresser.

End Bex 01