Bex and Her Daddy

Story Info
Further adventures of Bex and her Daddy.
1.9k words
4.42
24.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was close, so close. Her fingers were a blur on her protruding clit, her breath panting. She squirmed on the mattress, trying for an orgasm that was just out of reach.

"Well! What have we here?"

Her eyes flew open when she heard her Daddy's low rumbling voice. Uh oh! She was caught!

Becky, or as her Daddy called her, Bex, had moved back home after her divorce. Since her mom had passed on it seemed like a good thing to do, keeping her hunky Dad company. Well one drunken confession on her part and one day of teasing had turned into something very unexpected!

"Bex, you bad girl! How many times do I have to tell you? That's MY pussy in-between your legs. You have to ask Daddy before you play with it, every single time!"

Her Daddy's handsome face was more disappointed than angry. They were in Bex's bedroom, morning light streaming in across her naked body.

Her Daddy was just in khaki shorts this morning, his broad tanned chest thrilling her.

Bex had been rubbing her pussy, thinking about the night before. She had not only confessed to her sexy father that she wanted him in the most intimate way, she also told him how before her mother had died she had told her then-teenage daughter all about the kinky relationship between her and her husband.

Now Bex could see the swelling in her Daddy's shorts; she was getting him hard again. She loved it, knowing how she affected him. Last night he had been an animal, their lovemaking had gone on most of the night. And her pink little butt was still sore from her Daddy's hand!

"Okay, hun, no more diddling yourself this morning! Coffee! Breakfast!" Her Daddy gave her a no nonsense look. "Or else. Now git!" He swatted her lightly on the thigh.

Bex scrambled to obey her new Master. "Yes, Daddy!" she said.

Breakfast over, dishes done, coffee drank. Her Daddy had told her to go work on her tan for him. She was out poolside now in her tiniest bikini, feeling the sun sink into her. She was starting to doze a little when she heard her Daddy's voice calling from the upstairs window. "Hun? Come on up here, wanna show you something!"

Bex walked into the master bedroom. Daddy was standing next to the bed; on it was a wooden box twice the size of a shoe box. Could that be it? Daddy had said something about it last night...

"Bex, this is our old toy box, you mother and I. Lotta fun times in here." He looked up and for the first time seemed to noticed what she was wearing. "Mmm, nice bikini." His hazel eyes lit up. "You can keep it on for now." He rummaged in the box for a moment and came out with a paddle. Bex's heart leapt.

"Okay, daughter" her Daddy said, his voice thick with lust. "Up on the bed now."

Bex was on the edge of the bed in no time flat, ass in the air, cunny already getting moist. She closed her eyes in anticipation. She found out last night that she loved getting spanked. It made her pussy so hot! And knowing it was her father doing it, it was so erotic, breaking taboos like this.

Her Daddy wasted no time in stepping up behind his daughter's perfect ass. He knew his daughter was horny 24/7 and he loved teasing her. She thought she knew what her Daddy had in store for her; well she'd find out! He doubted his late wife had revealed all of their games to their little girl!

Bex was so happy! She'd always thought her father was a handsome man, all of her girlfriends drooled over him when they were high school. Now he looked even better somehow, in better shape for one thing. And now she knew what he looked like all over! His cock was both long and thick and he had proven last night that he could drive her crazy with it.

Bex was shivering in anticipation when she heard a soft slithering sound. Before she could react she felt cold steel encircle her wrists. Her eyes flew open; Daddy had handcuffed her! Two thick cables, one on each side of the bed, went from the cuffs to underneath her somewhere, she was securely bound. She felt similar restraints go around first one ankle, then the other. He stepped up to her head and covered her eyes with a thick blindfold. Oh God, she thought to herself, what was Daddy doing?!?!

She tried moving, found herself neatly immobilized. Don't panic, she thought, it's Daddy, he's not going to...

There was a click as the bedroom door shut.

"Daddy?" Bex called out but somehow she knew she was alone. Now she started to panic!

Her Daddy stood just outside the bedroom door and listened. He would never leave his daughter bound and completely alone but it would be a great way for her to start learning who was in charge. He stripped off his khaki shorts and freed his eight incher. His little girl loved his cock and he had no intention of keeping it from her. Making her wait for it, however, was an essential lesson.

Bex heard the bedroom door open, soft steps neared the bed. "Daddy?" Bex suddenly realized it could be anyone standing behind her! Before fear overcame her she heard her Daddy say, "It's me hun, don't be afraid."

But still he didn't touch her. Bex was getting frustrated, where was that cock she craved so much? Finally she felt hot breath on her crotch. Yes! she thought, at last! But the breath receded and her frustration grew! Then out of nowhere;

*SMACK*

Bex jumped as her Daddy began paddling her.

*SMACK*

Each cheek in turn getting blessed by Daddy's paddle.

*SMACK*

Her tight little pussy getting wet, so very wet...

*SMACK*

She began moaning, she couldn't help it, the pain was so good...

*SMACK*

Her cunny was drooling juice, her nipples digging into the bed were hard like diamonds.

*SMACK*

She could feel her pussy opening like a flower for her Daddy. She wanted his cock now, so much it was an ache in her loins.

*SMACK*

Hot juices running down her thighs. Her Daddy's harsh breathing as he got excited by her ass turning pink, then red. The sound of the paddle cutting the air just before each

*SMACK*

on her upturned butt cheeks.

"Oh, baby girl, you're so sexy, tell Daddy what you want now", she heard Daddy say.

"Daddy, I want your cock! Please Daddy, I need to cum!" she replied.

Bex's words turned her Daddy on like nothing else. He dropped the paddle and buried his face in his daughter's cunt. His tongue stabbed in and out of her flowing twat and she shivered all over like a bitch in heat. But before she could cum her evil Daddy had pulled back and was now stroking her stinging ass, soothing the inflamed flesh.

He was going to tease his daughter until HE was satisfied!

Bex was going crazy with desire. It had been over an hour and her Daddy still hadn't let her cum! He was a master at holding her right on the edge of orgasm. He had teased her with his mouth on her pussy, reaching under her to pinch and twist her nipples, by sticking first one, then two and finally three fingers in her twitching box. And every time he pulled away at the last second.

He had removed her bikini one string at a time, dragging them across her sensitive skin, first her top and then her bottoms. The bottoms were basically a thong and her Daddy had first pulled them tight against her sex and then sawed back and forth with them. She could hear his breath grow deeper and heavier as he grew more and more aroused by his daughter's submissive flesh.

Daddy was indeed aroused, he was almost ready to fuck his daughter's tight pussy. His cock had been twitching and throbbing ever since his daughter had entered the room, his erection now was almost painful. Seeing his daughter, his gorgeous sexy flesh and blood submitting to him, being turned on by his ministrations was getting to be too much.

Bex felt herself dragged forward by the wrists. A moment later the mattress dipped under her Daddy's weight as he clambered on.

"Oh, my god, honey-girl, you are so fucking sexy, sexier than your mom, can't take it any more", he said.

Bex felt her blindfold being removed and looked back to see her hunk of a Daddy. He was kneeling behind her on the bed, his eight inch tool dripping pre-cum. She was finally going to feel her Daddy's wonderful cock inside her again!

She moaned as Daddy rubbed the head of his prick against her clit. She could feel the heat radiating off his manhood like a furnace. It slipped just inside her pussy lips and stayed there, throbbing against her, making her shove her ass back the tiny amount her restraints would allow, trying to get that hot hunk of Daddy's best meat inside her.

Daddy's rough hands rubbed soft circles on her hot and sore ass. Bex had never seen her Daddy look so wild! He was trembling as much as she was. Finally with a shout he rammed his hips forward and her cunt filled for only the second time with her Daddy's taboo cock.

"Cum, baby, cum on my cock, tell Daddy how much you like fucking him", her Daddy said, his voice deep with lust. That was all she needed to hear!

Bex began cumming, her thighs spasming, pussy clenching around Daddy's hard tool. Waves of orgasmic pleasure flooded her body as Daddy sank his wonderful prick into her over and over. Her whole body started shaking as Daddy pounded into her relentlessly. Her swollen nipples rubbed against the silky sheets with every thrust sending jolts of pleasure to her already blissed-out brain.

"Oh, Daddy!" she screamed. "I love your cock, keep fucking me, I want your cum in me, please Daddy, fuck me more, keep pounding me!" She heard Daddy grunt behind her as the rhythm of his thrusts grew faster and faster.

His daughter's dirty talking was thrilling him to the core! She really loved it! Loved getting reamed on his member, loved being tied up, loved being spanked, it was incredible! His nuts drew up into firing position.

Bex had lost count of how many orgasms had rolled across her body. The restraints were keeping her from collapsing on the bed. Her cunny was still spasming around Daddy's pussy pounder. "Daddy, I'm still cumming for you!" she cried, "your daughter is still cumming for her big strong Daddy! Oh God!"

And with that she finally felt her Daddy cumming inside her!

His thick shaft spewed jizz into her, hot and thick, jet after jet. His penis throbbed in her and she throbbed around it. Her Daddy roared with release as he felt her clench his spurting unit again and again.

Her body was delirious with sexual pleasure. She had cum more times than she thought possible and still she came! The sheets below them were soaked with their fluids, both of them were drenched in sweat. Her Daddy had finally claimed her.

Her body's thrumming finally subsided. She felt her Daddy caress her back as he pulled his now limp member from her sore hole. He gently went around and released her limbs, lightly rubbing circulation back into her joints.

Then he flopped down next to her in bed. The two smiled exhausted smiles at each other. Their adventures had just begun!