Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 10

Story Info
Beyonce has some fun with Marvel girls.
9.8k words
4.63
9.8k
13
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Beyonce Knowles or Tessa Thompson or Natalie Portman or Kat Dennings or Elizabeth Olsen or Scarlett Johansson or any other celebrities. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Natalie Portman felt like a drug addict standing outside of her dealer's door, after years of being clean. Or an alcoholic standing outside of a bar, after years of being sober. And tons of other analogies, with the same result. The point was that her Black Mistress... Beyonce, she needed to think of her as Beyonce, hadn't called on her for quite a while.

Not quite years, but long enough that Natalie actually thought she might be out of the woods. Hell, she even started topping again, reconnecting with one of her favourite former pets in the process. Namely, Kat Dennings. But now that hard work might be undone in a single night. If it hadn't happened already, given the way that Kat was looking at her.

"It'll be fine." Kat insisted softly, and not for the first time.

"That's easy for you to say." Natalie grumbled.

"Yeah it is." Kat grinned proudly, and then leaning into whisper, "And if you can recover enough to fuck my fat ass, you can recover again."

"Kat!" Natalie hissed, looking around frantically, "Shut up, before someone hears you."

"Like who? There's literally no one here." Kat indicated to the empty corridor, and then pushed her luck by pointing out at her normal volume, which was deafening in the otherwise abandon corridor, "Besides, if I know OUR Black Mistress, and I do, very, very well, she probably bought this entire place, just so she could have privacy to top her bitches."

"Kat! Oh my God!" Natalie exclaimed, finally knocking on the door, before grumbling, "I really can't believe you sometimes."

"It got you to get out of your own head, didn't it?" Kat smirked, "And it got you to knock on the door, so where I'm standing, win-win."

Even though this exchange caused Natalie to blush furiously, terrified that her career and maybe even her life would be ruined because her friend had a big mouth, she had to admit, she had something of a point. At the very least, it was better to just get this over with, regardless whether she could get through the night with a shred of dignity.

Sadly she was not off to a great start, given her initial hesitance, and the fact that she just couldn't get her mind off her ass hole stretching for a big black strap-on dick. Something which wasn't merely a fantasy for her, but a memory. And whether she wanted to admit it or not, it was a happy memory. One filled with many, many orgasms. and what happened next didn't exactly help.

Namely, the door almost immediately being opened by Elizabeth Olson, who beamed at them, and said, "Kat, Natalie, hey, it's great to see you again."

"It's great to see you too Liz." Kat grinned, looking down at Lizzie's naked body, "All of you."

"Yeah." Natalie mumbled, as despite herself, she just couldn't help ogling that body.

"You guys." Elizabeth blushed, before insisting, "Come in, come in, mmmmmmmmm, our Black Mistresses are expecting you."

"Black Mistresses?" Kat's eyes went wide, before she grinned, "Oooooooooh, this should be good."

"Uh-huh." Natalie quipped cautiously, given what she was currently seeing.

As she spoke last, Elizabeth turned around to reveal that her ass hole was gaping wide open. Which was hardly surprising, given who they were here to see. Fuck, the image of Lizzie's well-rounded white booty being hammered with a big black cock flash to Natalie's mind. Which again, was a memory, not a fantasy. And again, one that made her own ass hole quiver with fear, jealousy, and anticipation.

Kat's ass hole was probably having the same reaction, except without the fear part, as she strode into the apartment, leaving Natalie to close the door behind them, and then hurry to catch up with the two eager little bottoms. Which was kind of hard, given that quickly they were moving towards the loud sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom to the luxurious suite.

Those sounds had been audible before, but the closer they got to their destination, the more deafening they seemed. And those sounds were very, very familiar, bringing back vivid memories. This time, of both causing them, and others causing them. Mostly their Black Mistress. And sure enough, just as Elizabeth had promised, Beyonce was a big factor in those sounds, but she wasn't the only factor.

No, Beyonce was joined by a very familiar face, and they were so busy DP'ing a white bitch, they didn't even notice the new arrivals. Which was understandable, given that the white bitch they were double teaming was one of the hottest and sluttiest little bottoms Natalie had ever had the pleasure of topping, namely Scarlett Johansson.

Scarlett was in heaven right now. Normally her Black Mistress didn't bother with her cunt, but now there was another Black Mistress joining the party, who had been graced with the privilege of taking The Black Widow's big fat booty. And oh God, she was taking it so well. Tessa Thompson was just fucking Scarlett Johansson's big fat ass so good, and everyone was loving it, but none more than the piece of meat in that sandwich.

None more than the submissive white slut, who got the privilege of being double stuffed by two black goddesses, who are currently making her the filling in an Oreo cookie. Something that she wanted to last forever, although she knew that being joined by their guests, was her cue to beg for more.

Of course, it was kind of hard to do that when she was currently being kiss by her Black Mistress, which was another treat Scarlett didn't get too often. Although it was more frequent than getting her pussy fucked by this goddess. And definitely more frequent than getting DP'ed. Sadly. Mistress Beyonce was picky about who she let use her fuck toys, but it seemed that in Mistress Tessa, she had found a kindred spirit.

Something that Scarlett was very, very grateful for, even now as the pleasure turned torturous. Then all of a sudden Mistress Beyonce broke the deep kiss she had been enjoying between them, slapped those big white titties, and gave the little lezzie whore the permission she had been waiting for.

"Ready to cum for us, whore?" Beyonce asked almost casually, after breaking their latest kiss.

"Yessssssssssssss, please let me cum my Black Mistress!" Scarlett quickly replied, then whimpered, "Please?"

"Then beg!" Beyonce ordered, giving those big white titties a hard double smack to emphasize her words.

"AH FUCK, yes my Black Mistress." Scarlett cried out, then whimpered, "Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, please my Black Mistress, make me cum. Make your white bitch cum from getting double fucked like the slut she is! The DP whore I am! Yesssssssssssssss, pound me, my Black Mistresses! Pound me hard! Wreck my pussy, Mistress Beyonce! Ruin my ass, Mistress Tessa! Just fuck me! Oh please, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Apparently not needing much encouragement Mistress Tessa increased her pace, and not to be outdone, Mistress Beyonce also started thrusting upwards into Scarlett's cunt, strategically at first, but then with a ever increasing pace. Which was more than enough to make Scarlett become increasingly in coherent, no matter how much she tried, and would've definitely made her cum.

Hell, it normally did. Just not this time. No, ironically, the thing which pushed her over the edge was Mistress Beyonce reaching out to grab hold of her big tits, and roughly twisting the nipples. Which happened before, but never with this combination. Also, she had been caressing her Black Mistress's big boobs the entire time, and was doing so now, meaning that it was a truly overwhelming combination.

The best part of course, was that they were just getting started, Well, they were definitely expecting her to do some of the work, something that would be happening automatically, but for now, there was a Natalie or Kat, or even Elizabeth. No, there was just the three of them. And then there was just two big black cocks, and two slutty little fuck holes, eager to take them as hard as possible.

Oh yes, in that moment rich and famous megastar Scarlett Johansson was truly nothing but a couple of holes for superior women, which was just the way she wanted it. Maybe especially when she was cumming so hard that the rest of the world fell away, and there was nothing but the ecstasy she was experiencing.

Tessa knew that she should be saving her strength for the new arrivals, who she was very eager to get a piece of. But this was Scarlett Johansson! How could there be ever any other white girl that she'd want more? Oh yes, she was so jealous of Beyonce for getting there first, and making this big tittie bitch her anal slut.

Although the advantage of getting the sloppy seconds, or sloppy seventeenths as the case may be, was she had never had an easier time getting into a fat white ass. Oh yes, just one word from her Black Mistress, and this megastar had spread her cheeks, giving Tessa a very long, very pleasant night with her, filled with lots of hard and deep anal sex.

Even though she had pounded this ass pretty much relentlessly ever since then, Tessa just couldn't stop. No, she put her all into this latest ass pounding, confident that she could recover and perform just as well with the new arrivals. After all, it's what she had been doing for hours, with this incredibly hot white girl, so why wouldn't she get another second wind when she saw them?

And honestly, even if she ended up embarrassing herself, it might just be worth it for this moment to last longer. Oh yes, Scarlett Johansson's big white booty was pure heaven, especially given just how much these meaty cheeks were jiggling for her, the smacking sound of flesh on flesh echoing so wonderfully around the room.

Of course the combination of these things, and the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing this big booty white ho, inevitably pushed Tessa over the edge of climax. To her credit, she pushed herself through it, but for better or for worse, it was the beginning of the end, at least to this latest butt fuck.

Although she once again promised herself she would get another shot at this heavenly bottom. Whatever it took. Which was the last coherent thought she had for a while, until she became aware of the urge to collapse. Which she had done the first few times she had sodomized this bitch, but wanting to make a good impression with the new arrivals she was just about able to stop herself from doing that.

She made sure for it to coincide with one last climax of course, and gave one last hard thrust to bury every inch of her dick, deep inside of Scarlett Johansson's big fat ass. Tessa then left it there for a while, getting some much-needed breath back, before she began slowly pulling her strap-on out of Scarlett's shit hole.

Without having to be asked Beyonce reached round to spread those cheeks, giving Tessa the best possible look at that forbidden hole stretching around her cock for maybe the last time tonight. Although more importantly, she made sure she had the best view of the gape when the dildo finally came all the way out. Oh yes, she gave herself, and the new arrivals, the perfect view of that gaping ass hole.

Or at least, they did as Tessa moved aside, turned around, and grinned widely in greeting to the newcomers, "Natalie, so great to see you again. Mmmmmmmm, your Black Mistress has told me so much about you."

"Uh-huh." Natalie blushed, still staring straight into Scarlett's bowels through that gaping crater which was her ass hole, and would likely be what her ass hole looked like at the end of this.

"And it's nice to meet you, Kat." Tessa beamed, turning her attention to the lady in question, "I've heard a lot about you too."

"Oh, I hope you've heard I'm a total butt slut for dominant women like you." Kat beamed.

"I have." Tessa admitted with a delighted grin.

"And not just a butt slut." Kat quickly clarified, "Just so there's no confusion, you can do anything you want to me. Or have me do anything to you. Please? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I'm a dyke whore, who needs a Mistress to put her in her place, and use her for her pleasure. Ooooooooooh, and ideally, a Black Mistress."

"I told you she wouldn't disappoint, didn't I?" Beyonce chuckled, making her presence known.

"Never doubted you for a second." Tessa grinned, before quickly adding, "But let's put it to the test, shall we? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, let's put to the test how much of a submissive dyke whore you really are... get down on your knees, and suck my cock. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, be a good little white girl, and go ass to mouth for a superior woman."

"Yes, my Black Mistress." Kat eagerly replied and obeyed, dropping to her knees and trying to take the ass flavoured cock into her mouth, only to be interrupted at the last second.

"Mistress Tessa and Mistress Beyonce." Tessa corrected, quickly adding, "Or Black Mistress Tessa and Black Mistress Beyonce. Let's make it clear who you're talking too, okay honey?"

"Yes my... Mistress Tessa." Kat replied, just before stuffing the butt flavoured dick into her mouth, and moaning happily at the taste of another girl's bottom.

Natalie couldn't avoid the temptation to lick her lips, as she was struck with another vivid memory, namely the taste of Scarlett Johansson's butt. Which was counterproductive if she wanted to stay a top, but she just couldn't help it. Scarlett truly had one of the tastiest bottoms Natalie had ever had the privilege of sampling, and just hearing Kat moan like that bought her right back to being on her knees in front of her Black Mistress, and hungrily sucking her friend's ass off of her Black Dom's big dick.

To be fair, it also reminded her of Kat sucking her own ass off of a big dick strapped around Natalie's waist, and any dominant feeling was fleeting in the presence of these black goddesses. Also, without needing to be told, Scarlett was now displaying herself, which definitely added to it.

"What are you waiting for, Lizzie." Beyonce pushed, "Join your fellow Avenger on the bed displaying yourself, until told otherwise."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Elizabeth quickly replied and obeyed, then cautiously added, "I mean, yes Mistress Beyonce. I mean... erm, yes."

Which just provided another example of a white girl being submissive, and therefore only pushed Natalie further towards what was now probably the inevitable. Namely, submitting to Mistress Tessa and Mistress Beyonce, which definitely didn't seem so bad in that moment, and she found her gaze going back and forth between Elizabeth and Scarlett spreading their butt cheeks open to show off their gaping back holes, and Kat, probably getting to enjoy a combination of those bottoms on Mistress Tessa's cock.

In fact, she was so fixated on it, Natalie didn't notice Mistress Beyonce getting off the bed and heading towards her, until she was directly in front of her, which honestly startled her a little bit.

"Enjoying the show?" Beyonce smirked wickedly.

"Yes my... Mistress Beyonce." Natalie replied automatically, then quickly corrected herself midsentence.

"You know what you should do now, right?" Beyonce questioned, and then just in case there was any doubt about the answer, she leaned in and whispered, "You could get down on your knees, and suck my cock."

Understanding this was a command, not a suggestion, Natalie blushed slightly, but didn't hesitate to reply, "Yes Mistress Beyonce."

She then dropped to her knees, and slowly took that cock into her mouth. Because really, if she was going to rebel, she would have stayed away. Or at the very least, would play along for now, and do something rebellious later. Or at least, that's seemed like a good strategy, if she had any real intention of doing it. But no, deep down, she knew what this was.

That she had never had any intention of disobeying, especially not when given the chance to taste one of the fuck holes of Scarlett Johansson. Admittedly, this wasn't her favourite, but it was still good, something she knew from a lot of practice. And indeed, when she wrapped her lips around that dildo she too moaned happily, leading to happy chuckles from the two black women, and some more verbal encouragement.

"That's it Natalie, mmmmmmmm, suck my cock. Suck your little friend's cunt cream off of your Black Mistress's big dick like the little dyke slut you are!" Beyonce chuckled wickedly, stroking and petting the incredibly successful woman's hair, while being as insulting and condescending as possible, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, prove that you know deep down, you're nothing but a cock sucker. Oh yeah, a cock cleaner for a superior woman. A black woman. Your Black Mistress. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it, take it all. Mmmmmmmmm, all the way down your throat. Oh Tessa, doesn't Natalie Portman look so good with her pretty little white mouth wrapped around a big black cock?"

"Of course she does, mmmmmmmm, all white women look good sucking on black cock." Tessa chuckled wickedly, before turning her attention to Kat, who's hair she was also playing with, "Mmmmmmmmm, but the pretty little white girls of Marvel really do look particularly good, don't they? Yessssssssss, ooooooooooh fuck, Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings look particularly good sucking our big black cocks. Just like Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson did. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, I can't believe we have Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings sucking our cocks. Sucking the cum and ass cream of Scarlett Johansson from our cocks! Yeahhhhhhhhh, take it deep Kat! Make sure to get every drop of that butt cream! Ah fuck, that's so hot! So fucking hot, ah fuck!"

Honestly, Natalie didn't really pay attention to what was said, as she was too busy savouring the flavour of Scarlett Johansson's girl cum and pussy cream. She then began following Kat's lead in bobbing her head up and down a black cock to get more of the yummy liquid covering it, moaning happily the entire time. Kat and then Natalie even took the strap-ons into their throats, so they could make sure to get every single drop.

Something else, which was met with great approval by the dominant women. As was the fact that they kept sucking even after all the yummy liquid was gone, just waiting for the next order. Not that they were truly waiting long.

"Okay, that's enough of that." Beyonce said dismissively, and then when Kat and Natalie cautiously stopped sucking and move back to look at her, she continued, "Now... who wants to eat Tessa Thompson's twat?"

"Oooooooooooh, I do, I do!" Kat blurted out, "Oh please Mistress Beyonce, mmmmmmmm, may I have the privilege of eating Mistress Tessa's cunt?"

"Natalie, you disappoint me." Tessa briefly scolded, pretending to be upset, before grinning as she turned to Kat, "Well, since you asked so nicely, mmmmmmmmm, yes, you can eat my cunt."

"Thank you, Mistress Tessa." Kat beamed, licking her lips hungrily.

Kat took advantage of the fact that while she was speaking Mistress Tessa had pulled the harness down far enough for her to get at that tasty little treat, allowing the pussy hungry white girl to bury her face in that yummy little black pie. She then moaned happily, partly because Mistress Tessa was easily as yummy as she looked, but mostly because she wasn't just tasting the superior woman's pussy.

No, she was tasting the dominant woman's cum, no doubt left over from when these two black tops were sharing Scarlett, and probably Lizzie too. Oh yes, this was truly one of the best gifts that Kat had ever got, and she gleefully savoured it for a few long seconds.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers