Beyond Awakening: Another Adventure

Story Info
Three is definitely NOT a crowd!
7k words
3.96
18.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: This story is based on my series The Awakening and I encourage you to read it to understand the characters. It sets the foundation for this story, but this story is a standalone one. The content involves smoking and a cheating wife -- so if you are going to hate on this story, at least do it intelligently and not whine about smoking being bad for you! For my followers and supporters, tell me how you like it or what you want to hear next -- I appreciate you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa Swanson lay in her expansive bathtub on a quiet July Saturday afternoon, jets gently flowing water over her 47-year-old body, with her eyes closed and pondering life. Since last year, she and her husband Tom had opened their marriage to other sexual experiences and, while they didn't consider themselves swingers, they did manage to have selected encounters with others and even had a wonderful evening of spouse swapping with their neighbors, Matt and Wendy, six months ago. Lisa reached for her long-stemmed glass of Chardonnay and sipped her wine slowly, thinking about her newfound sexual freedom, how her husband allowed her to selectively fuck anyone she wanted, and how he could pursue any of his desires. In reality, they weren't interested in constantly finding new partners; she and Tom were happy. It only worked when the mood hit her and the opportunity was right. She knew Tom felt the same way.

Even more recently, she somehow managed to seduce Mallory Watson, a 27-year-old colleague at her insurance firm last month. Lisa smiled, recalling how she had really taken advantage of Mallory's shy attitude and how she surprised herself by even wanting to try to be with a woman. Looking down at her middle-aged body, she thought herself pretty at best with a mom-type body consisting of full hips, a bit of a stomach, and breasts slightly sagging but still appealing. She realized not everyone was a porn supermodel from the movies. Her sexual partners seemed to enjoy her offerings and her overall sexual attitude. Good enough, she thought, taking another sip.

Mallory was fun, Lisa contemplated, thinking about how she even got Tom involved in what was definitely a hot threesome time. While she was sure she wasn't completely sexually attracted to women, she was pleased to appreciate her openness and how well Mallory responded to her attention. Hell, the thought, even though the two women had a great time, Lisa was pretty sure Mallory loved having Tom's cock more. The thought made her smile. Tom wasn't nearly as interested in pursuing other opportunities as Lisa was overall, but he certainly didn't mind her being more adventurous.

Still, with the neighbor foursome occurring six months previously, and Mallory's threesome last month, Lisa thought she might be getting ready for the next adventure. While she and Tom had regular sex and it was good, she found an itch that kept returning. She chuckled to herself; it was like being a hungry vampire. She shook her head and sipped again, thinking she was watching too much HBO. The other aspect was she just didn't want to fuck for the sake of fucking, it had to be an appealing adventure. So, she was a picky slut, she thought and laughed to herself. Placing her wine down, her eye caught the pack of Marlboro cigarettes and ashtray she had carefully placed on the ledge. Another rebellious trait -- she smoked two to three a day when she felt like it but decided she wasn't in the mood right now. While Tom didn't explicitly approve, he was perfectly fine on an occasional basis as he appreciated the bad girl look.

Then she had a thought. With Tom golfing for the next several hours, all housework being done, she was bored. Maybe Matt and Wendy would be up for an afternoon drink. She reached for her phone and dialed. Matt picked up right after the first ring.

"Hey, stud," she chuckled, "it's your favorite librarian." Matt laughed, recalling the reference where his wife Wendy thought Lisa had a cute librarian look.

"Hey, sexy, we were just talking about you guys, what's up?" he asked.

"Not a thing. Tom is golfing, thought I'd stop by for a drink with you two if you guys are up for it," she offered.

"Just me, hon. Wendy is off on yet another town council committee meeting, go figure. But you're welcome to stop by, she'll be home in the next couple of hours and I was just finishing yard work."

"Sounds good to me. Let me get out of this tub and clean up, then I'll be down," she replied. He chuckled.

"Now there is an image I didn't need. Are you trying to get me excited?" he asked, teasing.

"Get out of here, you know what I meant," she laughed in return. They rang off. Lisa took her time leaving the tub, grabbed a plush towel to dry off, and got dressed. She took time to brush her brunette, shoulder-length hair, pleased that it only needed a touch of coloring every few weeks to beat back any onslaught of gray. She threw on a knee-length light blue sundress, dark blue push-up bra, and matching bikini panties. While she certainly wasn't thinking a hot afternoon of sex would occur, she did want to look nice. She touched up her makeup from the morning, augmenting her moderately full lips with a touch of pale red lipstick. She realized the librarian comment was pretty accurate, though a flirtatious sparkle in her eye and a slightly seductive smile certainly hinted at her smoldering sexuality.

Lisa walked briskly to the end of the cul-de-sac, past a dozen or so of some of the nicer homes in the town to the Carlyle's, all-brick Georgian home with a three-car garage and immaculate gardening. Matt did a lot of the work, though a local landscaping company took care of the lawn and made sure it was perfectly manicured. She walked around to the side gate, a white 4-foot-tall white picket fence, a standard for all the houses in the community. She walked around on the brick path past the carefully placed flowers and bushes to find Matt reading a magazine at the patio table. Seeing her approach, he rose and greeted her with a warm, lingering hug. Lisa wrapped her arms around and squeezed in return.

He kissed her cheek and motioned her to sit.

"You are looking lovely as always," he commented, sitting down in the chair next to her and moving the magazine aside. Matt, slightly taller than her husband Tom at nearly six feet, had broad shoulders and a slight middle-aged paunch offset by his regular workouts and reasonably good diet. Clean-shaven, his big smile was accented by short salt and pepper hair cut short, nearly a buzz cut, and a tiny scar on his forehead from a minor surgical procedure.

"Always the gentleman," Lisa smiled in return. She saw he had an open bottle of beer and he kindly remembered her fondness for wine and poured her a generous glass. She took a sip and felt the liquid warmth trickle through her body. Matt reached for his packet of Newports, tapped out two, and handed her one. Lisa hesitated a moment, thought what the hell, and leaned over, her lips taking the cylinder in and brushing his extended fingers. Matt lit her cigarette and Lisa's cheeks hollowed, causing the tip to glow cherry red and the smoke to rush into her lungs. She exhaled slowly into the cloudless sky and Matt smiled. He lit his in a smooth, practiced fashion.

"Nice to have a smoking partner," he offered. Lisa smiled.

"I know what you mean. Tom tolerates me doing it, even thinks it's sexy, but really doesn't indulge," she replied. Matt nodded.

"Same with Wendy. She and did more in college, she just gave it up...along with a lot of sex, I suppose," he laughed. "And I have to agree -- you do look hot smoking!" Lisa blushed slightly.

"Glad you think so," she said, looking him in the eye, raising the cigarette to her lips between two beautifully manicured red fingernails, and taking another drag. Her cheeks hollowed and she took the smoke deep. Matt watched her lips encircle the filter and couldn't help but think about how good his cock felt between them. He felt a faint stirring in his loins.

"You do," he insisted, "it's the contrasting sweet girl librarian look offset by Miss Naughty," he laughed. Lisa took a sip of wine with her left hand, her right hand with the lit cigarette perched on the table edge, almost teasing him more.

"I have to admit I really enjoy being Miss Naughty, such a turn-on," she confessed, taking another drag, meeting his eyes, and exhaling towards him. Matt swore she was deliberately aiming for his cock and his stirring grew stronger.

"I know I've completely enjoyed our times together," he offered, taking a swig of beer. She smiled at him.

"Me, too. Tom and I weren't sure you guys really were into it the night we were over, and all went at it."

"Not at all, we loved it, though if I'm being honest, I think I enjoyed it more than she did," Matt said, then realized his implication, "Not that Tom wasn't good to her, that's not what I meant."

"I got what you meant, silly. This thing isn't for everyone. You did say Wendy was becoming more prudish and less interested in sex overall," Lisa responded.

"Yeah, it's true," he sighed, "I really thought that night would open the floodgates, but not really. "

"But she wasn't mad about anything after? Or weird? She seemed really into our kiss and didn't seem to mind you fucking me."

"Oh, she told me she loved the experience, just wasn't sure she wanted a regular thing," he said in reply. Lisa nodded.

"I get that. Like I said, not really for everyone. Did she tell you she objected to me having that cock when I wanted?" Lisa asked with a coy smile. She reached out her hand, lit cigarette lazily trailing smoke from her two outstretched fingers and placed it on his thigh.

"Ummm...she really didn't comment one way or the other," he stammered a bit. Lisa swiveled his chair around and slowly lowered herself between his knees, placing her cigarette hand on his growing bulge.

"Then I'm sure this is okay then," she said, rubbing slowly and looking up into his eyes. Matt returned her stare, looking into her deep brown eyes through her fashionable Kate Spade glasses, wondering where this hot little librarian had come from. Miss Naughty for sure. He watched as Lisa raised the cigarette to her lips, pursed them around the filter, and took a deep drag. He watched her cheeks hollow to inhale the smoke, thinking about her lips around his hard cock again.

She continued to hold the smoke in, then reached for his cheek with her left hand, lowering his face to hers. Just as their lips were about to meet, she exhaled slowly, opening her mouth, and extending her tongue. The swirling smoke filled the narrowing space between their mouths, and they kissed. Lisa expelled the rest of her smoke into his mouth and Matt moaned. Their tongues dueled and Lisa continued to rub his cock, now engorged and ready to be sprung free.

As they kissed, they both fumbled at Matt's zipper and button, and he rose slightly in mid-kiss to slide his pants down to his ankles. His cock popped up, surprising Lisa, who quickly wrapped her hand around it while sucking his tongue into her hot mouth. Seconds later, she broke the kiss and leaned back. Glancing at her cigarette, she raised it to her wet lips.

"Last drag, baby," she said, inhaling deeply, then casting the butt to the cement. Smiling, she lowered her head to his cock. She loved how thick he was, almost twice as thick as Tom but a bit shorter. She liked thick. Lisa took the head of it into her mouth, moistening it with her tongue. She tickled at it a little, then slid her lips slowly down the shaft. Then she slid them slowly back off. Again, she tickled at Matt's shaft with her tongue, running it up and down the underside. Then, she began sucking in earnest, her head bobbing up and down on his thick cock.

With her right hand on his shaft, she caressed his balls with the left and flicked her tongue all around. She started off licking the length of his shaft. Matt could see her cheeks first collapse then expand as she sucked and shoved his dick further into her mouth, his pre-cum coating the inside of her cheeks, her tongue, her mouth. She pulled her head back, letting his cock, now shiny and glistening, slide out of her mouth, strings of saliva and sperm still connecting his cock and her lips.

Matt placed his hand gently on the back of her auburn-colored head, leaned back his head, and moaned. God, yes, he thought, she is such a good cocksucker. Matt began thrusting back and holding her head tighter. In return, Lisa tightened her grip and lips, developing a steady rhythm up and down his shaft with just the right suction on the head. Damn, she thought, he likes a bit rougher than the other guys she'd sucked, and it turned her on.

Matt started fucking her mouth and Lisa found herself just barely hanging on to keep the rhythm. He was now in control and she fought just to keep her grip and not gag as his thick cock hit the back of her throat with his thrusts. She played with his balls, squeezing them a bit tighter, as her right hand gripped his shaft tightly.

Matt felt a growing surge beneath his balls and knew he was close to exploding.

"God, Lisa, I'm gonna cum, baby," he moaned, hand still on her head. Lisa smiled to herself and stayed focused on her rhythm and his urgent thrusts. She felt his cock constrict, then heard him issue a low moan that grew in volume, then felt his cock shaft pump and the first spurt caught her square in the back of the throat, almost causing her to choke. She stayed with it, and the second spurt caught her on the upstroke between her lips, causing a small amount to spill off her chin onto his balls. The final spurt, much weaker, slid over her tongue. Lisa slowed, keeping her lips on the head of his cock, and swallowed. They stopped, Matt, quivering in silence, as Lisa slowly licked his cock and balls clean.

Lisa looked up at him and smiled. Matt saw a sliver of cum on her chin, reached down, and wiped it off, sliding his finger into her mouth. She expertly sucked his finger clean, just as she had sucked his cock.

"Mmmm," she said, "that was delicious." She sat back in her chair and took a sip of wine as Matt tucked his cock back in his underwear and pulled his pants up. He took a drink of beer, enjoying the post-orgasmic moment.

"Damn, girl, that was hot," he finally exclaimed. She smiled.

"I love doing it," she said in return. She sipped her wine, pleased with herself and enjoying the dampness between her legs.

"You know I'm going to return the favor," he said. Lisa grinned.

"Anytime, big guy, anytime!"

Matt looked at her, a curious expression coming over his face.

"Say, what are you doing tonight? Wendy's got a charity event and I'm hosting a quarterly sales celebration at the Hyatt presidential suite downtown, wanna come?" he asked. Lisa pondered.

"Hmm...Tom is doing poker, so maybe. What, just a bunch of car sales guys boozing it up?" she asked with a laugh.

"Nah, my top ten salespeople, two of whom are women," he said, returning the laugh. "Just a gathering at the suite, free drinks, and food. Worth it just to see the presidential suite!"

"Well, alrighty then, I think I'll check it," she agreed, and Matt gave her the details. She logged the information into her phone. Lisa finished her drink, hugged Matt in farewell, and headed home.

Later that night, Lisa emerged from the shower, grabbed her fleece towel, and dried herself off. As her hands wiped the moisture off from her middle-aged body, she felt a pang of jealousy thinking about Matt's wife, Wendy, and how skinny she was. She stopped drying and looked at herself in the larger mirror, noting that she had a few extra pounds and a bit of extra meat on her ass, despite attending Zumba classes and attaining over 15,000 steps a day. While she wasn't skinny as Wendy, Matt did seem to enjoy her sexual abilities more, she thought wryly.

Looking through her closet, she wondered what outfit would be good for a party with a bunch of care salesman, presidential suite or not. All her clothes were more suitable for business casual at her insurance office; she couldn't quite find one that was ideal for this kind of a party. Cocktail dress, no, too formal. Pantsuit, no, too business-like. She frowned and kept parsing through the outfits. Ah, she thought, eyes catching on a knee-length dark blue dress, short sleeve, with a hint of a swept cleavage. Lisa pulled it off the hanger and smiled. Perfect.

Laying the dress on the bed, she reached into her dresser, retrieving a dark blue set of lacy bikini-type panties. She selected a matching bra and dressed slowly, thinking that it certainly wasn't a night for anyone to see her underwear, but she did feel good dressing up for the occasion. She finished dressing and began to put on her makeup. A nice touch of red ruby lipstick to cover her modestly full lips, a bit of rouge across her full cheeks, and a bit on the eyelashes and brows. She placed her Kate Spade dark brown framed eyeglasses back on and looked at herself in the mirror. Definitely a very cute librarian, she thought, smiling.

Traffic was light, and Lisa found herself walking into the lobby about 45 minutes after the start time of 7 p.m. Fashionably late, she thought, finding her way to the elevator, and selecting the button for the top floor as the sign indicated. Exiting, she found herself in an expansive hallway in front of two large wooden doors and a brass sign announcing it as the Presidential Suite. As she approached, she could hear intermittent bursts of raucous laughter and music. Not dull so far, she thought. She noticed on the door was ajar and she slowly opened it wide enough to poke her head in.

Her eyes took in a huge open living room area, a large buffet table filled with all kinds of food in the center. To the left and right were two doors, bedrooms, she assumed, a hallway that led off to the right, and, directly across, two large open sliding glass doors that were open to the patio and summer air. In the corner next to the terrace opening, she saw a bar area tended by a smiling, young man in a bowtie, shaking a drink mixer and pouring into a glass. In front of the bar stood a short, paunchy middle-aged man casually dressed in khakis and dress shirt. Next to him was a thin, attractive Asian woman, perhaps in her thirties, in a tight summer sleeveless dress.

Several more people were gathered around the buffet table, all either drinking, eating, or talking. As she closed the door behind her, she glanced up and saw Matt coming in from the terrace. Their eyes met and his face exploded in a big smile.

"Lisa!" he cried over the noise, waving to her, and crossing the room to greet her with a warm hug. She hugged him back. His arm around her, he waved his other arm in the air to the rest of the room.

"Everybody!" he yelled, just above the music. Heads turned. "This is Lisa, my neighbor, and a good friend."

The group responded with a chorus of "Hello Lisa!" and she smiled in return, waving. There appeared to be about a dozen guests overall, mostly men, with three women that she spotted outright mingling at the bar or going out to the patio. Matt escorted her over to the bar and ordered a Chardonnay, handing her the generous portion in a stem glass. He then walked her around and introduced her to several people. Lisa learned the Asian woman's name was Amy, and the guy she had been talking to at the bar was Harold, both were salespeople for Matt. She spent a few minutes drinking and listening to Harold's customer stories before politely excusing herself for another glass of Chardonnay.

"Well, what do we have here, a new sales associate," came a deep voice from over her shoulder. Turning, Lisa saw a well-built man of average height with shoulder-length brown hair intermingled with a streak or two of gray, a long mustache and goatee, and a strip of leather around his neck with a silver pendant. He held out his hand and Lisa felt hers enveloped in a tight glove of a grip.

12