Beyond Awakening: Next Adventure

Story Info
Lisa learns women can be hot too...
6.6k words
4.36
15.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers: This story is based on my series The Awakening and I encourage you to read it to understand the characters. It sets the foundation for this story but this story is a standalone one. Yes, it has cigarette smoking, so if you don't like smoking ladies, go away and don't complain about it. Yes, it has a cheating wife, so if you don't like it, go away and don't complain about it. For my followers and readers, tell me how you like it or what you want to hear next -- I appreciate you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa Swanson sat on her patio with a full glass of red wine, watching the birds visit the feeder and thinking about her past year. During that time, she and her husband, Tom, had agreed to explore their sexual fantasies. While they didn't consider themselves swingers or supported having an open marriage, they did manage to have selected encounters with others and even had a wonderful evening of spouse swapping with their neighbors, Matt and Wendy. Lisa sipped her wine slowly, thinking about her newfound sexual freedom, how her husband allowed her to fuck anyone she wanted, and how he was allowed to pursue his desires. In reality, they weren't interested in constantly finding new partners; their first and last tryst with Matt and Wendy was six months ago and Lisa hadn't found any other interesting situation. She and Tom were happy; it only worked when the mood hit her and the opportunity was right. She knew Tom felt the same way.

In fact, while they had a wonderful evening of passion with Matt and Wendy, both couples knew it wasn't going to be an ongoing thing. Lisa knew Matt would succumb to her desires any time but it was as if they all silently agreed that the one shared evening was an exception and not a regular event. They all shared neighbor gatherings and smile knowingly at each other, but there was no real talk of regular gatherings.

This suited Lisa and Tom just fine. Their forays were more about their individual exploration, not uncontrolled abandon. Their adventures brought them closer in a weird way and their sex life had never been better. She realized she enjoyed particular adventures and so did Tom in a smaller way. No one would ever guess that this average, middle-aged couple with such vanilla jobs were so sexually aware and active.

Lisa reached over to the table and grabbed her Marlboro Gold Pack. Another vice. No one in her family or neighbors (except for Matt) knew she indulged in two or three cigarettes a day. She didn't even inhale to get the full enjoyment; it was more of a general 'fuck you I'm not the good girl you think I am bitches' kind of thing. And she felt good doing it. Sliding a slim all-white cigarette out of the pack, she placed it deftly between her lips and lit it with a Bic lighter. She enjoyed watching the flame and sucking in to make the end glow cherry red.

Tossing the pack and lighter down, she took a drag and exhaled into the spring air. While Tom didn't exactly support her habit, he tolerated it and Lisa appreciated him not giving her grief. She enjoyed the act, even without fully inhaling. It was just her thing. She knew she was attractive in a nerdy librarian way, and her smoking made her more of a bad girl, which she enjoyed. She considered her still firm 36D breasts, should length brunette hair, librarian-but-still cute Kate Spade eyeglasses, and full lips made for kissing...or cock sucking, or smoking, as she took another deep drag.

As her lips formed around the cigarette and she took the smoke in, she thought about how much she enjoyed fucking her neighbor Matt, the professor from her son's school, and how Tom enjoyed Matt's wife Wendy. Again, none of this was a regular lifestyle, more intermittent episodes in their empty-nester life. She exhaled slowly, watching the smoke rise from her lips into the spring air. She brought the cigarette to her lips again in wanton abandon, took a light drag, and exhaled again. It's a fine life, she thought, smiling.

Her reverie was interrupted by the jingling of her cell phone. Glancing down, she saw it was one of her insurance agents, Mallory Watson. Fuck, she thought, it's a Saturday afternoon. What the hell does she want? Momentarily contemplating not answering it, she thought about Mallory being one of her best employees, though totally green and inexperienced. What the hell, she thought, answering the call.

"Hey, Mallory, what's up," she asked.

"Oh, Mrs. Swanson! I'm so sorry to bother you on a Saturday!" came the reply.

"Not a problem, Mallory, how can I help?" Lisa responded, her image of Mallory coming to her mind. Mallory was 27, raven hair down to her ass, a stocky build with probably 36C breasts, and a thick but not fat waist. She was also her best new agent. Lisa knew her family background wasn't the best and Mallory looked up to her.

"I came in the office to complete the Masterson file and I think I accidentally deleted the endorsement section. I'm not sure how I can get it back!" she exclaimed, clearly upset. Lisa was nonplussed since she knew everything had a backup.

"Don't worry about it. I can check it later or we can figure it out Monday. It's all good," Lisa replied, taking another leisurely sip of wine.

"Are you sure?" she asked in return.

"Of course," Lisa assured her," what the hell are you doing there on a Saturday anyway?"

"I just wanted to finish this case file and wasn't doing anything anyway," she replied. Lisa paused, thinking.

"Why don't you stop by for a glass of wine and we can talk about it? Tom is golfing, won't be back for hours, and I'd love the company," Lisa offered in return. Mallory hesitated.

"Well, okay, if you think it would be okay," she replied.

"Of course, silly. I'll walk you through it and we can chat about how to work it all out," Lisa assured. The ladies discussed directions and Lisa hung up. She gathered her glass, bottle of wine and cigarettes, and walked inside.

Just under a half an hour later, Lisa heard the doorbell ring and moved to the front door to answer it. She hadn't changed from her dark blue, thigh-length sundress that accentuated her nice 38D cleavage. When she opened the door, she saw Mallory's oval face with long brunette hair framing a sweet, innocent-looking face atop a fairly thick frame. She was dressed in jeans and a top, a top which highlighted her 36B set of tits nicely, with a slight hint of cleavage. While most wouldn't describe her as beautiful or sexy, Mallory had a basic shy good girl look about her that Lisa found sweet and intriguing. Surely she has to have more behind that quiet demeanor. Lisa motioned her in and greeted her with a friendly hug.

"Hey, hon, glad you could make it," she said.

"Of course, Mrs. Swanson..." Lisa cut her off.

"Stop. It's Lisa, please," she replied, ushering into the kitchen adjacent to the keeping room.

"Wow, Mrs...Lisa, this is a great house," Mallory offered, glancing around at the spacious kitchen and adjacent keeping room that housed a sofa, chair, coffee table, and French doors to the elaborate patio, the same patio Lisa where Lisa enjoyed her wine and cigarette.

"White wine, Mallory?" Lisa asked and Mallory nodded. Lisa poured a generous helping and motioned for her to sit on the sofa. Mallory obliged, placing her wine on an available coaster. Lisa sat next to her, placing her wine on an adjacent coaster.

"So, this morning was a bit stressful with the Masterson file?" Lisa smiled. Mallory nodded, her cute forehead crinkling with concern.

"God, yes, I couldn't get the endorsement file loaded and it was such a mess," she exclaimed, taking a drink of wine. Lisa waved her off.

"Stop, we'll figure it out on Monday. I'll show you how to get it right," she offered in a calming tone. Mallory smiled and took another sip. The two of them spent a few more minutes talking about work matters before Lisa rose, grabbed the bottle of wine, and poured them both another generous helping. Mallory found herself chuckling at Lisa's easy manner, and the banter changed focus to catching up on events in their personal lives.

"So, have you and Tom lived here long?" Mallory asked.

"14 years," Lisa responded, taking a sip, "it was our dream house. We love the neighborhood and especially the patio."

"Wow, that's great. Someday I'll have a house like this," she replied.

"Well, keep up the great work at the agency, and I'm sure you'll be running the whole show!" Lisa commented with a smile. Mallory blushed.

"I have a long way to go before that," she laughed, "but I appreciate your faith!" The two ladies chatted a bit more, and Lisa continued to pour the wine.

"So, boring Saturday and no boyfriend?" Lisa asked, smiling. Mallory looked down.

"Umm, never really had a lot of good luck with men," she replied, frowning.

"A pretty girl like you?" Lisa teased. Mallory smiled slightly.

"We both know I'm not that great looking and I've always been a bit shy," she replied.

"Nonsense," Lisa retorted, reaching over and moving Mallory's hair from her face in a gentle gesture. Mallory smiled a bit more broadly.

"You are sweet, Lisa, thank you," Mallory said quietly.

"Look, the secret is being confident. Guys are easy, just have to find the right button to push," Lisa offered. Mallory took another sip of wine.

"Guess that's the problem," she said, "I've never found the right button. And guys always think I'm such a good girl. Which I am, I suppose." She looked down.

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with that, it's all good," Lisa responded, patting her hand and taking a sip of wine.

"No, guys want women who are going to be naughty or bad or give it up right away," she asserted. Lisa nodded.

"True to a certain extent, I suppose," Lisa offered, "but the key is to understand that and play with it. Use your natural charms to lure them and let them think they are in charge." Mallory looked at her quizzically.

"You seem so confident. Did you have any problem swaying Tom to your way?" she asked. Lisa smiled cryptically.

"The truth is I was a lot like you. It took me a few years to figure it out and use it to my advantage," she replied, thinking about how she had recently expanded her horizon. The memory of sucking her neighbor Matt's cock and having her son's professor fuck her in his office flashed through her mind. This girl has no clue, she thought. That idea intrigued her, and Lisa found herself wanting to probe more.

"A lot like me? Seriously? You are so put together. So professional," Mallory responded. She glanced down at the coffee table and Lisa saw her take notice of the pack of cigarettes.

"Well, thank you for saying," Lisa replied carefully, "I do cultivate the image nicely, but it's not the whole story."

Mallory hesitated and took another slow sip of wine.

"I guess. For example, I didn't know you smoke for one. That's not exactly what I envisioned about you. Are they Tom's cigarettes?" she asked. Lisa smiled coquettishly.

"Nope. They are mine. I would say I'm a casual smoker and honestly I don't inhale. I just do it because I can, it's not conventional, and I don't want political correctness to dictate my life if I'm being honest," she said candidly. Mallory scrunched her features in puzzlement.

"I'm not sure I follow. Smoking is pretty disgusting, honestly, I don't get it at all."

Lisa leaned over and patted her knee.

"Honey, of course, it's disgusting. The taste and smell are awful," she leaned in closer, her voice in a near whisper, "but that's not the point."

Mallory looked totally confused.

"Then what is the point?" she asked, clearly interested. Lisa smiled, leaned over, and slowly picked up her pack and lighter. Looking Mallory in the eye, she deliberately took out a slender white cylinder and raised it to her lips. She carefully and slowly placed the pack back down on the table. She brought the lighter to the end, flicked the switch and the hot flame ignited the end. Lisa slowly drew in, watching the end burn cherry red. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on the cigarette, feeling the smoke fill her mouth but not letting it find her lungs. She pulled the cigarette from her lips with carefully manicured red fingernails and exhaled straight into the air.

"This, "Lisa said, looking Mallory directly in the eyes, then bring the cigarette to her lips slowly again and taking another deep drag, "is the point." Lisa exhaled casually to the side. Mallory still looked puzzled.

"Ummm, really?" she said. Lisa nodded and smiled.

"It's the power, my dear. It's the fact you told me you find it disgusting and I simply don't care," Lisa replied casually, not with any rancor. Mallory chuckled.

"Ah, so it's a hell with it kind of thing," she said. Lisa smiled.

"More of fuck it all kind of thing," replied Lisa, taking another leisurely drag, turning her cute features away to exhale politely. Lisa looked at Mallory, taking in her unsure look. Mallory's eyes seemed to follow her every movement. Lisa absorbed it all, thinking back to the moments when she felt she had an edge with the men she had seduced or had seduced her. She was curiously feeling a familiar tingle and it both aroused and concerned her.

"Try it," Lisa said impulsively. Mallory looked at her.

"Seriously? I'm not a smoker," Mallory retorted. Lisa persisted, raising the cigarette to Mallory's face.

"Just take a drag," Lisa insisted. Mallory hesitated, part of her wanting to follow this lead and the other part totally unsure of the turn of events.

"Do it," Lisa persisted. Mallory stared down at the filter perched between Lisa's fingers and tentatively opened her lips and moved them slowly to the filter. Lisa felt Mallory's lips gently touch her fingers and close on the filter. Mallory's cheeks hollowed slightly and the end glowed cherry red momentarily as she took a small drag. Lisa smiled and pulled the cigarette away. Mallory paused with a surprised look on her face, then exhaled a small plume of white smoke, then instantly coughed.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "that is so awful!

Lisa smiled.

"Of course, it is. Do it again," she said, raising the cigarette again. Mallory moved to take the filter end into her mouth, took another drag, and exhaled immediately.

"Still disgusting," she said, laughing.

"But I think you are getting a glimmer of what I was saying," Lisa said, reaching over to stub out the cigarette. Both ladies took a sip of wine.

"Needed that to wash out the taste," laughed Mallory. Lisa nodded in agreement.

"It is empowering to ignore political correctness. And a bit of naughty girl thing to do," Mallory offered. Lisa smiled knowingly.

"Exactly! Especially the bad girl angle. I spent most of my life being a good girl, took me most of my life to tweak that a bit and feel free enough to let go," Lisa explained, wondering how much of her newfound boundary expansion she should share.

"I know what you mean. I guess I could say the same here and being 26, not sure if that will ever change," Mallory said, mouth crinkling into a frown.

"I thought your generation was free to be you and me types," Lisa chuckled. Mallory shrugged her shoulders and took another sip of wine.

"I guess," she replied, uncertain. Lisa saw her glance at the pack of cigarettes.

"So...is this what I have to look forward to?" Mallory asked, "taking on a bad habit to shake things up?"

Lisa smiled and slowly shook her head.

"Not at all. Find your sense of individual empowerment, explore the way you want. I've had other...things...to divert me and help me broaden horizons," Lisa said, somewhat evasively. Mallory looked at her quizzically.

"Like what?" she asked.

"Well, honestly, I've been more open sexually, trying new things...like Tom and me...roleplay," Lisa said, hesitatingly. Mallory laughed.

"Whoa, roleplay like French maid outfits?" she laughed and Lisa laughed with her.

"Hon, there are more subtle and grander adventures than that," she said. Mallory's frown returned.

"Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've only been with a handful of guys and they've all pretty much sucked in all departments."

Lisa smiled.

"You haven't found the right one yet," Lisa replied.

"And I probably won't. I'm dealing with a sick father who needs full-time care since Mom died and it's all I can do to keep up," said Mallory, a tear welling up in her right eye. The tone suddenly grew serious. Lisa reached to Mallory's shoulder and held it. That action seemed to burst the dam and Mallory let out a quick sob and tears began to flow. Lisa instinctively, without thought, pulled the girl onto her shoulder.

"Aww, sweetie, it will get better," Lisa said soothingly, hugging her close.

"I'm not sure it will. I mean I have all this shit to deal with and...I'm not exactly hot model material...and I'm not really a sexual animal, and that is all guys want," Mallory said softly, tears subsiding slightly. Lisa hugged her tightly.

"That is so not true. Different guys like different things and you are very attractive," consoled Lisa. Mallory raised her head and looked at Lisa, saying softly:

"You really think so?"

Lisa nodded with a smile.

"For sure," Lisa said with confidence, then impulsively kissing Mallory on her cheek, just on the corner of her lip.

"Oh, Lisa, you are so kind and sweet, sorry I'm such a mess," Mallory offered. With their faces still close, Lisa smiled.

"Mallory, you are wonderful young women and I know there are men that would absolutely worship you," Lisa said softly. Lisa kissed her cheek again and, this time, it lingered. Whether it was the wine, the intimacy of the moment, or sheer random curiosity, Mallory moved her head slightly and they found their lips together in a chaste kiss. Lisa's thoughts flashed through her mind: what the fuck am I doing? I'm not really into women! Instead of pulling away, Lisa found herself placing quick kisses on her lips and cheeks. Mallory began to return them and suddenly Lisa's tongue slowly edged out from her mouth and moved along Mallory's full lips. Mallory froze momentarily and Lisa continued placing slow, easy kisses along her lips, interspersed with her tongue.

Seconds later, Mallory's lips opened slightly, and Lisa slid her tongue in further, though still tentatively. Mallory, giving in, responded instantly by opening her mouth wider to take Lisa's tongue. Lisa, having never kissed a woman, was surprised to find how sensual it was...no facial hair to rub against, less forceful, more sensuous in a way. Lisa found Mallory tentative as if her overall inexperience was holding her back, and she found this strangely more arousing.

Their lips plunged together, tongues dueling, and Lisa found Mallory returning her more forceful kisses with equal energy. Abandoning all sense of nervousness, the two women fell into a graceful dance of gentle and passionate kisses. Lisa slid her hand down from Mallory's shoulder as Mallory's arm reached up to hug with both arms. This allowed Lisa to slide her hand down Mallory's thick waist, feeling the gentle swell of her hip. Lisa squeezed and pulled her leg close.

Mallory responded with a soft groan and Lisa raised her hand to brush it alongside her right breast. Mallory flinched and slowly broke the kiss.

"Lisa...I...uh," she began, stammering. Lisa pulled away.

"Oh, hon, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Lisa assured her. Mallory shook her head.

"It's not that...I've never been with a woman," she looked down shyly. Lisa reached out her index finger, placed it under Mallory's chin, and gently tilted up her head. She brought her lips to Mallory's, saying,

"Neither have I, dear."

They kissed again, slowly at first, then with more urgency and passion. Emboldened, Lisa moved her hand once again to Mallory's breast, moving over the side then firmly over her fullness. She squeezed gently as her tongue played with Mallory's. Mallory uttered a low moan and pulled Lisa closer. Lisa massaged Mallory's breast more firmly, focusing her grip on where she thought the young woman's nipple would be. Mallory gasped, breaking the kiss, allowing Lisa to move her lips to Mallory's neck. Mallory reached up to place her hand over Lisa's and squeezed.

12