Beyond the Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate said, nothing, just crossed her arms and stared.

"I'm sorry for Lizzy, she..." Haylee trailed off and hung her head down, hands playing in front of her. She felt nervous.

"I'm sorry. I should have said something. You didn't deserve any of that," Haylee said.

"Yeah I did. I forgot who I was for a moment. Your friend reminded me. So I'm going to go home. Enjoy your party," Kate said, pulling a set of keys from her pocket and turning towards the large circular driveway.

"I... I just want to go home. Can you take me?" Haylee said, hanging her head, wrapping her arms over her chest. She heard the foot steps pause, then a sigh heard above the muffled music of the party. There was the beep of a vehicle unlocking.

"Come on then, get your shoes, where do you live?" Kate said, and Haylee looked up, suddenly unsure of what she was even doing. Unsure of what her end goal was anymore. It had seemed so clear just a few minutes ago.

"I... can guide you. But I have no idea where my clothes are, or my shoes. I'll... just come back to get them," she said, and Kate raised an eyebrow. At the expression, Haylee was reminded of her intense attraction to this woman.

"Your call," Kate said, turning again and walking towards a rather plain looking dark blue SUV. Haylee doubted that it would have caught her attention anywhere else, and it suddenly dawned that that was the very point. She climbed inside, surprised to find leather upholstery mixed with a cheap air freshener attached to the air filters. The inside smelled, like one of those candles billed as an "Ocean's Breeze" even though it smelled nothing like.

Climbing inside, Haylee reached for the seat belt, and glanced over at Kate, watching the sharp edge of her jaw, the motion of her lips and eyebrows as she stuck the keys in the ignition and turned it on. She was intensely aware of the scent of chlorine clinging to her as she watched Kate bringing up the GPS on the centre dash.

"So... where's home?" Kate's voice was almost deadpan as she said it, and it hurt. Haylee wasn't even sure why. But she gave her address and watched Kate's fingers quickly tap them in on the digital screen.

Soon they were pulling out of the driveway and onto the roads of Hollywood Hills. The night had long fled and it was the darkness of early morning that covered the world. Kate didn't speak as she drove, carefully watching the roads. Haylee studied her, the way her eyes were almost constantly in motion, checking mirrors, the road's shoulder, everywhere.

The silence grew between them, and Haylee wondered how deep the animosity went. How spoiled and naive did Kate think her?

When they eventually pulled into Haylee's driveway, pulling up in front of the garage of the overly large and empty home. Haylee stared at it for a moment, at the windows that had no lights pouring out, at the front doors that would let her in to an overly clean house. She felt Kate's eyes on her, not on the home.

"Would you like to come in? Have a coffee as thanks? I could certainly use one," Haylee said, not able to bring herself to look at the other woman. There was no answer, and her heart pounded in her chest. She reached down to unclip her seatbelt.

"Fuck it. Why not," Kate said, killing the engine and quickly slipping out.

Heart lurching in her chest, Haylee almost scrambled from the SUV, hurrying to the front door, bare feet slapping on the asphalt. She fumbled with her keys, hearing the SUV beeping as Kate locked it, calmly walking up the steps.

As she opened the door, Haylee glanced back, and saw the other woman approaching, her left thumb tucked into her pocket like before. She felt herself staring.

"I would actually not mind a coffee," Kate said, and that hint of a smile came back. The barest presence that still managed to send shivers down Haylee's spine.

The model just nodded, slipping inside and letting Kate walk in behind. The other woman crouched to unlace her boots, carefully pulling them off before following through the large foyer into the expansive kitchen.

As Haylee tried to remember where she put the stuff for coffee, Kate walked to the large glass wall that looked out onto the deck, where an infinity pool awaited, along with a hot tub, and more doors to other parts of the house, with a balcony overhang from the bedroom. Kate was nodding, clearly appreciating the setup, but she said nothing.

"Course... we can always go for a swim," Haylee offered, and Kate looked back over her shoulder.

"Could," she said and looked back out to the pool, and Haylee took note the woman said nothing about not having a swim suit. She bit her lip, watching Kate's eyes. She moved up beside her, and put a hand on the woman's back. Kate didn't move, and Haylee let her desires start to guide her. Let her shame and embarrassment start to melt away.

"My first offer is still very much on the table," she said quietly, letting the words pour into Kate's ear as her fingers slid down, over the other woman's rear, and then back upwards, under the hem of her shirt. She felt the material along her forearm as her fingers began to slide over skin. She didn't let them stop, ghosting upwards until she found the band of a plain bra.

"Besides. Since you-" Haylee felt her words stilled by lips pressed against her own. Kate had struck like a viper, her fingertips gliding over Haylee's neck before she suddenly pulled away. Haylee blinked, staring as Kate started to undo the buttons of her shirt. Moving from chest downwards, opening a stretch of skin, of cleavage held in a plain black bra.

"A swim sounds good," she said, shrugging out of her shirt and tossing it aside, before her hands moved to her belt, and pushing her khaki's downwards.

"Oh I gotta get you into some hotter stuff. Just for my eyes," Haylee said, enjoying the sudden exposure of flesh, from the tight abs and toned legs, to the sculpted biceps with the tattoo sleeve now shown to reach all the way to the shoulder.

Kate smirked, quickly finding the lock on the glass door and stepping outside. She moved with purpose to the pool, and Haylee bit her lip, watching the woman pull the hair tie off, and letting her hair cascade freely. Soon, she dived into the warm waters of the pool, the spray shooting up into the air. She swam across it's length, emerging on the far end, pulling her hair back from her face.

"Nice dive," Haylee called out, reaching behind herself and finding the ties of her bikini. Pulling the free, she let the fabric fall away just as Kate turned to face her.

"Better in the flesh aren't they?" Haylee said, cupping her breasts teasingly for a moment, before diving into the water. It was warm, and she arced beneath the surface, getting close to the other woman before emerging, feeling the trickles running down over her face.

In time to see Kate tossing her own bra to the side. Her breasts were small, and peaked with pale pink nipples, and without wasting a moment, Haylee surged forward, letting her hands slide over Kate's hips as her tongue ran over one, before biting the peak gently. She tasted the chlorine, the water warm on her tongue. She let her teeth scrape over the nipple, before rising for a kiss.

"Fuck your gorgeous. I think you missed your calling," Haylee purred, and went in for another kiss, their lips pressing together. Parting, their tongues darting to explore the other. Kate's hand reaching up, sliding into Haylee's wet hair, grasping a handful of her locks and pulling firmly.

A groan spilled from the model's throat, as teeth and tongue descended to her neck. Teasing all the way downwards to her breasts just above the water. Now it was lips and tongue, teasing and playing, as she continued to pull on Haylee's hair. The model moaned now, feeling Kate's mouth find the peak of her breasts, licking and nipping to pleasure her. A firm kiss planted upon the nipple, before Kate dragged her tongue upwards along the slope of flesh.

When her hand released their grip on drenched locks, their lips found one another's again. A dance of tongue in the furious hunger of their kiss. Their lust bubbling to rule out all else as they moved through the pool. Their hands slipping over each other, finding it difficult to grasp in the water, as their skin shimmered from the back lights of the deck. Their groans of pleasure muffled and lost in the mouth of the other.

Hands sliding downwards, Haylee pushed her fingers first beneath the drenched fabric of Kate's panties. Thumbs hooking on the outside, she wasted no time in pushing them downwards, letting Kate letting out of them to leave them floating in the pool. Forgotten as the bodyguard went after the model's thong. The scant material sliding from the cleft of her rear and down her thighs.

Stark naked, no cameras, no observers, Haylee felt free. Felt the wet skin of Kate pressing against her as their lips continued to caress, their tongue continued to try and find purchase. Feeling the caress of water against their bodies as Kate dragged her fingers down beneath the surface. Nails dragging over hips and sliding between opening legs.

Breaking the kiss, Kate's lips moved down to Haylee's jaw, pressing them softly to the model's skin. Letting her tongue glide along the soft edges as her fingers found the opening of her sex. Gliding carefully along those petals, she teased, bringing gasping moans from Haylee. Cluthing her tight, pulling the two of them together, wet skin grinding, Kate moved her fingers up along the model's slit until she could her clit.

Tasting the water, feeling it running over her chin, Kate continued to lick and kiss along Haylee's neck. She enjoyed the way the woman's hands tightened on her back, nails digging into skin, while Kate continued to work her fingers between the woman's legs. Carefully rubbing the clit in soft circles, pinching it and rubbing the bud between them.

"Oh fuck," Haylee moaned to the sky, feeling Kate's hair sticking to her shoulder, feeling the woman's hand gliding up her spine, holding her close as her fingers worked her closer and closer to climax. The soft splash of Kate's arm in the water sprayed across their breasts, and soon the two women's lips found one another's again.

The locked lips, the cavorting tongues, muffled the moans of Haylee's orgasm. Her body held tight to Kate's own, she clutched at her, feeling the shoulder blades beneath her fingertips, the droplets of water running along her forearms.

Fingertips clenched at Haylee's rear, but the model pushed Kate back. Their lips breaking away again, Kate pulled her tongue slowly from Haylee's mouth. Their eyes met a moment, breasts rising and falling with heavy breathing. They moved, almost clumsily, through the water, until Kate's back was pressing against the edge of the deck.

Fingertips sliding beneath Kate's tight ass, Haylee lifted slightly, and Kate pulled her hands free, planting them on the edge of the pool. The model couldn't help but stare at the slight bulge in her biceps as she lifted herself up from the water, until only her legs remained inside.

Grinning, Haylee spread them open and slid between until she felt her breasts pressing tightly against the pool wall. She found herself staring at Kate's pussy, at the carefully trimmed pubic hair in contrast to her own cleanly waxed crotch. The scent of it nearly overpowered by the chlorine in the waters, but Haylee could still pick up the slight tang.

Bringing her face forward, wet locks draping over Kate's glistening thighs, Haylee pressed her lips directly to the other woman's clit. Parted them, pushed at the little bud with her tongue and listened to the lustful moan that poured from Kate. The other woman leaned back, her body arched, arms draped above her as Haylee's tongue massaged her clit. Pushing the hood back to let her toy with it. She wished at that moment for a camera, to capture them like this. It was a thing of primal beauty. The kind of thing Haylee lived for; the very reason she got into nude modelling to start with. The primal beauty of the bared female body.

And in this pool, in these next few hours, Kate's was hers to savour and enjoy. The slight tartness of her starting to soak into Haylee's tongue. And Kate just let her do what she wanted. Haylee groaned, the sound muffled by the other woman's sex. As she wanted it, since she saw her at the bar. She could feel the slight buck of hips against her mouth, against her eager tongue, but she didn't let herself stop.

Kate's moans were almost musical, sounding across the deck, out into the dark hours of the morning. Getting louder, higher in pitch, until her heels pressed against against the small of Haylee's back. Until her hips pressed hard upwards and the notes deepened. Haylee wished she could see the other woman's face as she reached her first orgasm of the night, but took delight from the sounds. She didn't let her tongue stop, coaxing Kate through it all, until she was forced to descend.

"Get up here," Kate's words were almost a moan, but they were far from breathless.

She picked her head up to watch Haylee pull herself from the pool, water pouring off her breasts, her hips, as she crawled over Kate like a nymph from myth. The sway of her breasts had them grazing Kate's skin, all the way to her own smaller bust, until model lay atop her. Their lips found each other again, Kate finding her flavour diluted by the pool's waters. But still she pushed her tongue forward, clutching Haylee tight.

For a long moment they lay like that, on the deck, water spreading out from their forms. Their lips never stopping for breath as hands ran over each other. Slower than before, savouring the other.

Finally Haylee broke the kiss. She pulled her head away, wet hair teasing along Kate's neck and chest.

"I think it's time to show you that bed," she said, letting the words turn into a purr.

"I think so," Kate replied, letting the other woman help her up and guide her back into the house, her underwear left floating in the pool, her clothes a pile in the kitchen. Through a single door they found themselves in the spacious bedroom, falling onto the still well made bed, uncaring about soaking the sheets.

Their bodies entwining, as they explored each other, sampling the flavours of the other, sleep did not find them until the morning sun had risen well above the horizon.

12