Beyond the Vows: An Erotic Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could we have ever wanted more than this?" she whispers.

***December

We've been going at it for a while on the rug in front of the fire. My wife is on top. "Please baby, soon," she pants, "I'm getting close."

I'm not. It's just not working. My eyes are closed; suddenly I remember the time Angie rode me this way--how she wiggled her hips a little each time she sank down on me, and how she leaned forward and offered me those awesome pink nipples to suck. The memory of her dark, rich fragrance fills my nostrils, and look at that: I'm getting close now, too.

I check out my wife. Her eyes aren't open, either. Maybeshe's thinking of someone else.

***New Year's Eve

We're in my wife's hometown for the holidays, and we've just finished dinner at her cousin Jen's house. My wife's brother and sister and their spouses are in the living room with my wife, Jen's husband, Terry, and another couple, while Jen and I clean up in the kitchen. I volunteered because I find Jen enormously fun and attractive. Plus, she's wearing a low-cut top, and it's likely that during dishwasher loading, etc., I will get additional glimpses of her saucy, freckled breasts.

Jen seems even friendlier than usual tonight. She brushes against me often as we move around doing our jobs, and she keeps touching me to emphasize things she says. This is ironic, because when my wife and I were swinging, we fantasized about how it would be to have a date with Jen and Terry. They've all been pals since childhood, and my wife and Terry even had a brief thing in high school. We knew they were too straight to go for it, though, so we never made the attempt, and now we're monogamous again.

Jen and I finish and join the others. There's drinking and dancing, and after a while someone turns down the lights. It gets a little rowdy then, with a certain amount of ass-grabbing and pelvis-grinding during the slow ones, but no one seems to mind.

At midnight, the only Happy New Year kisses that don't involve tongueplay are the ones between siblings. When Terry lets my wife go, the bulge in his pants is about as big as the one I've gotten kissing Jen. From my wife's expression, I have no doubt that she's wet.

The other guests have babysitters they need to relieve: within a half hour they're gone. Terry serves us all a nightcap. He sits down and clears his throat.

"Jen and I were talking," he begins slowly. "We've always enjoyed you guys. We were wondering whether tonight we might be able to enjoy each other in a different way. You know, the four of us."

"No strings," adds Jen. "Just a one-time thing."

"You guysswing?" my wife asks incredulously.

Jen grins. "Once in a while. With the right people."

I look at my wife. She looks back at me.

"Aw, shit," she says.

"Well, honey," I say, "itis New Year's Eve . . ."

***[If you have an opinion about this story, please vote and/or comment. Many thanks!--Joey]

12