Bf and Friend (MMF)

Story Info
My boyfriend and his friend play with me in public.
2.3k words
4.32
26.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bf and friend

My boyfriend and his friend take me to see a movie and things get out of hand.

I'm searching for mr favorite pink lip gloss when I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" Mason says as he walks toward the door for Tuck his new-ish friend. I hear them great each other as I finish freshening up and begin putting on my boots. Mason requested crotchless underwear tonight and I happily complied as I always do. He likes to know that he can touch my pussy any time we're out especially since I usually wear dresses. Tonight is no different, I exit our bedroom in a flowy low cut black dress that accentuates my tits but actually covers my exposed pussy.

Mason and Tuck have their heads bent together in serious discussion as I walk towards them. "Are you guys ready to go? I don't want to be late." Mason looks up and smiles devilishly at me. "We're ready babe."

We get settled in at the back of the theatre for some action thriller that Mason suggested. I had got popcorn and a drink for myself but the boys declined to get anything for themselves which I thought was odd but chose to ignore.

After maybe twenty minutes of the movie Mason takes my drink out of the cup holder and moves it a seat over. No one but me notices as the aisle is completely empty other than the three of us. I look at him in confusion but he just smiles and shushes me while he slides up the arm rest between us and scoots closer to me while placing a hand on my upper thigh. He begins to rub my thigh in large slow circles inching my dress up up up my leg in a way that immediately made me start to get wet.

Mason takes my chin and kisses me deeply meanwhile Tuck shocks me by removing the popcorn from my hand, setting it aside, then also proceeding to lift the arm rest between us. Mason deepens the kiss with his tongue as I feel a second hand begin to inch my dress up. Mason frees me from the kiss with a charming and seductive smile. He then turns my head towards Tuck who is watching us intently. Mason keeps pushing until Tuck and I are in a deep and passionate kiss. I feel Mason's hands moving up my body to my tits. He squeezes them over the dress then yanks it down to reveal both tits which he then proceeds to suck and pinch. I whimper into Tucks kiss getting more and more turned on by the second but also wondering how far Mason was willing to let this go or how far I would be willing to let this go.

We kiss for a long time while Mason sucks on my titties occasionally biting them just hard enough to sting. At this point my pussy just feels neglected and I'm basically humping the air in my seat. I'm released from Tuck's kiss only for Mason to shove three of his fingers deep in my mouth. "You are such a good little slut for me baby. Do you wanna be a good little slut for Tuck too?" I was shocked by Mason's question as we had never talked about me fucking someone else, but the way they were both looking at me and touching me I nodded my head without giving it a second thought. Mason laughs at my eagerness "I knew you'd be such a good girl for me. I told Tuck you're the best slut in the world and you'll let him fuck you anyway he wants." I nod eagerly again, still sucking on Mason's fingers and humping the air.

Mason's hand withdraws from my mouth leaving me a slobbery mess. His fingers waste no time in bunching up my dress so there was no fabric impeding their view. Then his two fingers find my now soaked pussy and go straight in. He covers my mouth to stop me from moaning and catching the attention of the few other theater goers. Pretty soon he increases his speed and adds a third finger.

As if the scene wasn't obscene enough both Mason and Tuck grabbed a leg each and placed them over their laps causing my legs to be open almost in a full split. It was almost too much to bare as Mason continued fucking my pussy with his fingers and Tuck's hands moved from my tits to my clit and back over and over.

Mason removes his fingers from my pussy and puts them right back in my mouth where I suck on them like the good slut I am. Tuck seems to figure that it's his turn with my pussy now because he immediately inserts two fingers in with ease. After fingering me for only a second Tuck shocks me by removing his now soaked fingers and plunging them straight into my asshole. I suck on Mason's fingers even harder to keep from screaming out. Once I'm no longer aching to scream Mason removes his fingers and brings them to my clit. He swirls gently and lovingly as if we're not being depraved in a theater right now and I'm dying.

I can barely take all of the stimulation and Mason knows I'm getting to the point of needing to be fucked desperately. At this point I don't care where we are I need cock in my mouth and in my pussy right away. I make eye contact with Mason as I reach for his belt buckle. He knows what I need and want yet he grabs my hand and shakes his head. "Not yet baby" I was shocked and almost to the point of tears. "Please daddy please I need you so bad you have no idea please take my pussy now" I beg and plead but he keeps shaking his head. "The movie isn't over yet baby." They teased me for the rest of the movie. They took turns fucking my mouth, my ass, my pussy with their fingers taking turns and even leaving me empty for large periods of time just dripping and eagerly waiting to be touched again. Any time I'd try to give myself relief Mason would tsk and shake his head. It was torture.

As the movie credits began to role I felt happy tears prick my eyes. FINALLY I was gonna get fucked. My legs felt wobbly as I went to stand pulling and adjusting my dress to cover myself. My legs felt slick with pussy juice as we walked to the car in near silence. Why did we park so far? I just want to be home and naked and cock filled as quickly as possible. Mason knows this and is walking painfully slowly despite the tent in his pants.

As we approach the car Mason grabs my dress and says, "Before I unlock the car I want you naked." What?! He senses my hesitation and honestly shock and says again, "I want you naked we're the only ones on this side of the lot." I glance around to make sure he's right and of course he is. With shaking hands I take my dress off leaving me in nothing but I move to the car and he stops me. "What are you doing? I said naked." I'm getting pretty nervous at this point. "No. What if someone sees just let me in and I take the panties off." Mason and Tuck move towards the car so quick that I think they're going to let me in but instead they jump in the two front seats and lock me out. "Fine!" I yell as I slide off my underwear. Finally I hear the car unlock and Mason rolls down his window to tell me to get on Tuck's lap. I can't help but feel I've disappointed him so I eagerly jump on Tuck and wrap my arms around his neck. He immediately begins playing with my pussy and I notice Mason at the driver's seat beginning to unbuckle his belt and get out his cock. "Give me your mouth now." He says and i obediently move to Mason's cock leaving my ass ready for Tuck. I kiss and slurp Mason in the way I know he likes- no hands and lots of slobber- as Tuck begins spitting onto my asshole and pressing his finger on my entrance.

As soon as we get home I waste no time sprinting to the front door. I stood waiting as Mason and Tuck took their sweet time. They walk towards me, Mason with his erect cock out and Tuck making a giant tent in his pants and I eagerly dropped to my knees to suck on Mason as he gets his keys out and opens the door. He chuckles a little as he lifts me up to straddle him. "Are you feeling excited baby?" He asks almost condescendingly. He knows how excited I am I'm currently soaking him through his clothes as I grind my pussy into him while he holds me. "Yes Daddy I need you now." I respond as if my behavior wasn't answer enough. We make our way into the bedroom as I continue begging and pleading to be fucked expeditiously. Mason throws me on the bed and quickly flips me over and pulls my ass towards him. With my face down and my ass up I feel my pussy practically dripping waiting impatiently to be touched. They both take turns spitting on my asshole and I hear Tuck pull out his cock. I'm so excited I'm twerking my ass in the air just hoping someone fills me soon.

Finally I feel a cock slide into my pussy. I can't tell who it is with my face pressed into the mattress but I don't care. I nearly cry when it slips right back out leaving me empty again. I then feel another cock press into my pussy, thank goodness, but it does the same thing gets all wet and pulls right back out. What the fuck? I'm surprised then to feel a cock pressing against me this time it's my asshole that's about to be fucked. I cry out as a cock slams into my tight little asshole fucking me for about 15 seconds then pulling out again. The second cock does the same giving me the briefest pleasure then pulling out and switching over and over again.

I'm on the verge of being driven mad when I'm suddenly yanked off the bed by my hair and thrown to the floor. "Suck now slut." Mason says as both cocks are shoved in my direction. I dutifully grab both but begin sucking mason first. I then switch to Tuck taking his gorgeous cock in eagerly. They both taste like me and I'm so turned on I could die. I lose myself in sucking them off trying to give them equal amounts of time and energy. I move to Tuck yet again in this seemingly endless blowjob but this time as I go to take Tuck in fully Mason grabs my head and pushes me until my lips are pressed to Tuck's skin and I'm gagging. "Isn't she such a good little fuck slut?" He asks Tuck. "She's so fucking good I get why you'd want to show her off." He responds.

Finally Mason removes me from his cock once they've had enough of fucking my mouth. He wraps my arms around his neck and lifts me up all while kissing me gently and moving my legs to wrap around his waist. I feel him move to place himself in my still soaked pussy. He presses me down on him easily sliding all the way in. I moan loudly finally getting what I wanted. He begins to bounce me up and down a couple times on his cock still kissing me passionately. As he breaks the kiss I feel Tuck come up from behind. His thick member pressing into my asshole as Mason slows my bouncing down to allow him to penetrate me too. He slides in pretty easily and I'm suddenly filled to the brim bouncing back and forth from cock to cock. They started fucking me slowly but quickly both men began thrusting faster and faster taking taking turns sliding in and out. I was in heaven as both men held my legs open and fucked me standing up.

I came again and again as they pounded both of my holes rhythmically. I must have not been paying attention because I catch Mason saying "... alright slut?" I glance up at him. "What?" I ask. He responds "Oh slut I know you're ready." Then he glances at Tuck who pulls his cock out of my asshole and presses it against the entrance to my already stuffed pussy. I gasp as he pulls back and thrusts in right next to Mason. Their cocks sliding together in my pussy has me screaming and neither of them last long. Tuck goes first emptying his balls in me with a soft groan, and Mason follows soon after making sure to scoop any cum that falls out back in as they admire their handiwork.

"Next time we cum in her ass." Mason says as he begins walking Tuck out. I begin to stand to find clothes but Mason turns and stops me. He walks to my nightstand and grabs my favorite medium sized dildo and hands it to me. "Put this in your pussy now and do not move, I need to fuck you while you're filled with cum but first I'm going to see Tuck out."

I do as I'm told because I'm a good slut and I can't wait to be fucked again. ;)