Bhabhi Ji Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the cool breeze from the air-conditioner and that told her that her ass was bare. She was spread open from behind. She now held on to those tusks for dear life.

"What are you doing?" she asked, turning her head and looking down. He had only his shirt on. It was tented and poking out from below was the thick cock that she had wanted to check out.

She could barely move herself. She wanted to get up. Facing down and prone while an employee prepared to mount her was not her preferred situation. When Pehelwan was animal with her it was she who decided how he would be. How he would take her. And now, in this position: Where was Shyam planning to take her? Not 'there', surely!

She wiggled her hips and tried to raise herself off the elephant, giving Shyam the perfect target.

He nudged at her. "No," she whispered as her head hung forward, her body limp in submission to desire. He held his cock with one hand painting her from pussy to anus. When he reached the anus she whimpered, "Not there!".

"That is fine Bhabhi-ji," he said soothingly. "Servility. I told you I can take it all. We will go there when you are good and ready."

He placed his head between the pussy lips, eager, soggy and gaping. And he thrust in.

"Ah!" she moaned. "Slowly," she whimpered.

"Yes Bhabhi-ji," he said smoothly, "I will enter gently."

"But I will enter," he said, his voice suddenly steely.

She shook her head in affirmation, sobbing in pleasure. She gripped the tusks tighter than ever. He was big. He was spreading her. Even though she was spread out across the broad back of the elephant, even though her pussy was agape, wide and dripping, he was spreading her till further.

"Oh my!" she whimpered. "I did not think that was possible! Oh god I am going crazy. Be careful!" she cried out.

She shivered. He moved in, in one smooth, if slow, thrust. He did not stop. She screamed and shook her head in either direction in desperation. She begged him to stop. He did not respond to her. the only thing he did was plunge in to the fullest.

"Oh my god!" she thought in relief, when she felt his pubic hair against her ass. There was no more to go in; she absolutely could not have taken a bit more. "This is insanely, obscenely beautiful," she thought. Her head hung down, her eyes screwed tight, her entire existence focused on the channel between her legs which seemed plugged tight and sheathed around the cock in her.

"Surely, he is not larger than Pehelwan, that monster!" she shivered.

His pubic hair against her ass was not any assurance, she realized, as Shyam moved to close the gap between their bodies. She wept as he went further, entering her deeper than anyone had. In one single stroke she seemed to cum a million times.

"Oh ya! Oh gawd! Oh fuck!" she sobbed.

He leaned forward holding her by her wrists, his body completely prone over her. If the entry left her feeling plundered, his slow withdrawal and re-insertion made her cum another million times.

"You bastard," she wept. "You could have asked, told or something!"

Nothing that she said made sense. It was not meant to. She was incoherent. A woman used to giving orders and watching people do her bidding: and here she was unexpectedly being fucked to her own delight.

Her words were lost on him. He was concentrating now on his own pleasure. He needed to get past the high state of arousal if he was to continue fucking her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Haaaaa!" she went as she lost control of her body.

He continued with slow, gentle but complete thrusts and she collapsed on the elephant below, a mass of quivering flesh.

When he felt some of his cum escaping he gave pause. Those nipples! He needed to have them.

"Is that a private area with a wardrobe over there," he asked, continuing to pull and thrust without missing a beat. She nodded towards the door leading in and nodded a yes.

"Surely you have a change of clothes there?" he said through clenched teeth. Bhabhi-ji was working back on his cock with her pussy to try gain some control over the situation. His pleasure was soaring causing his to grit his teeth as he tried to keep himself from cumming.

Again, yes - she had a change of clothes there.

"Because I need those breasts. Those lovely large mounds and those sweet, juicy nipples," he groaned as Bhabhi-ji twisted and turned on the cock as he pulled back.

There was just one cord to pull as the blouse had no back - just a tying cord. Now the back of her thighs, her buttocks and all of her back from the waist upward to the neck was bare. Sweaty quivering flesh that he wanted to kiss and nip at. There was just the bunch of her saree around the waist. And was one black strap of her bra.

He reached under her and grabbed the breasts for leverage. The bra, though laced and minimal was still in the way. He pulled it down as much as he could. He maneuvered his fingers to grab her nipples between thumb and forefingers, resting the back of his hands on the rug beneath. She squealed and flopped down, her attempts at fucking him back falling to the new pleasure.

Her breasts - they ached! The nipples - they wanted to be milked. He was treating those teats good, pulling and rolling them. But that only made her want to be sucked and hard! This position of her being prone limited her role to being fucked like an animal.

"Oh suck them, take them, milk them," she begged, twisting and turning in an attempt to get him face to face.

She loved it. But she also wanted to be bitten and to bite. To dig her nails into him. To ride his cock and make him as mercilessly as he was making her cum. This was a battle of pleasure and she was only able to get, not give back any.

He teased her silken nipples. He pulled and tugged. He kneaded the masses of flesh. All the while he pushed in and out. Her pussy seemed to have given way with the plundering.

As she twisted and turned begging to be sucked, he punished her with short, sharp jabs of his cock.

She continued to grip at the tusks to hold on for dear life. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she wailed as orgasm after orgasm coursed through her. The thickness, the depth and the angle touching her in places and triggering a flood that poured out of her. And he had still not cum.

Suddenly, he let go of her breasts and his hands joined her hands. Fingers intertwined they held the tusks together. She loved the poetry of being layered on each other thus. But what followed would not fit a description of poetry. It was a storm.

Shyam had held on to her hands and those tusks to focus on his own pleasure. He heaved himself up and since Bhabhi-ji was no longer able to instruct on speed and care, he plunged in with force. He fucked her hard and her eyes opened in shock at the speed and the force. Her body gave her no chance as it was wracked with pleasure and she heard herself howling in pleasure. He pounded her mercilessly.

"You bastard, I am the boss," she screamed. "Fuck me but not like this," she begged.

"Yes Bhabhi-ji, you are the malkin," he replied agreeing that she was the owner. "But a man has to spill," he hissed pounding away.

"Oh my god!" she wept repeatedly as she could really take no more. For every time he fucked, she also was massaged against the rug. Her body was on fire. Every time she felt she could take no more, she came again. Finally, she lay supine, limp giving up.

He came in a great roar. She reached behind and clutched at his buttocks, digging her nails in, holding him in as deep as she could. It was not easy for he was thrashing about even as he made sure he did not pull out too much. He needed her tight sheath milking him.

"Yes cum, cum, cum you bastard. Fill your Bhabhi-ji," she cried out.

She reached behind with both hands and clutched as his ass, holding him, her back arched, and moving her body best as she could to milk him dry.

He thrashed about calling out to her at the top of his lungs, "Bhabhi-jeeeeeeee!".

He held her breasts, mauling them. Her delicate skin went red in his grip. He fucked in again and again as he spewed. Finally, he slowed to a shudder which seemed to go on and on. She let go and fell forward and he full upon her.

She could not move. He would not move. He stayed embedded for the longest time, quaking every now and then in receding waves of pleasure.

"Please," she whispered. Nudging him to move off her. But he had not even left her, cock still embedded. He did not move. He lay there, feeling the tremors that both of them were experiencing.

Finally, when he pulled out, his cock was not as erect as before, but nor was his erection gone. He hovered above her watching her body slick with her own sweat but surely also his. He lowered himself and prodded her anus. She squealed playfully and twisted away.

He nuzzled her ear and whispered, "Bhabhi-ji, I need permission."

"No," she exclaimed shocked that after nearly an hour of pounding he still had appetite.

"But I do need to wash and dress again," he said.

"Permission for what," she asked turning her face to him.

"To use your private area," he said with a wicked grin. "Not here," he said lowering his body and prodding at her anus again. In one quick movement he was up and off her, pointing at the door leading inwards. "There," he said.

She slid off the elephant and stood. Her legs were wobbly from the experience and her body felt sore. The saree dropped back covering the lower part of her body, but the upper part was bare now.

He bent his head and kissed the breasts and sucked in the nipples.

She shivered and held his head. And then she pushed him away.

"HR will be waiting," she said. "And I need to change. Finish and leave," she ordered him.

As he gathered his things and moved, she felt the restoration of order. She leaned back against the wall waiting for him to finish and leave. She held her saree between her legs allowing it to soak the endless pouring of his cum and hers. He had cum in gallons it seemed but so had she. And she could not move. If she did, she felt it would form a puddle at her feet.

She unlocked her office to her assistant only about an hour after her candidate left. And she looked completely different from what she had come to office dressed in. It left everyone wondering about what happened that morning.

12