Bi Admission - My Next Steps

Story Info
I continue to explore being bi.
1.3k words
4.42
28.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jfdf
Jfdf
64 Followers

It had been about a week since I gave my first blowjob. I had thought about it and realized that I enjoyed sucking that guy's cock, enjoyed swallowing his cum, and enjoyed giving him pleasure. I really enjoyed the feedback, that he thought I did a good job.

I decided that if I was going to suck cock occasionally, I wanted to make sure that I was good at it. I watched blowjob instruction porn, even read some magazine articles online looking for tips and suggestions to make sure that I gave the best pleasure I could with my mouth. Even though I knew what I liked in a blowjob, I wanted to know how to give the best head, not just how to receive head.

I was back on Craigslist again and looking through the ads. I answered a few, since most didn't amount to anything anyway. One guy responded and said that he was interested in swapping blowjobs. We exchanged a few messages and decided on a discrete spot to meet, a somewhat secluded pull off along a local creek.

It was about a 10 minute drive for me, and as with the first time, I was nervous all the way there. When I got there, I found him parked in the dark sitting in his vehicle. We met outside his car and there was no small talk - I offered to suck his cock first.

He leaned against his car and unzipped his pants. He pulled out a fat cock and like my first time, it was already semi-hard. It wasn't very long, but it was fat enough that I wondered briefly if I could even fit it in my mouth. I dropped to my knees and took his thick cock in my mouth quickly, determined to make sure and give him a great blowjob.

I felt his cock get harder and harder, really stretching my mouth, but I was able to take it all in and I sucked it eagerly. I bobbed my head on his cock, slowly at first, and found myself moaning a little as I sucked him. I was focused on his meaty cock, enjoying how it's thickness was filling my mouth.

I really got into sucking him, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth faster. I licked his balls and his shaft from base to tip when I needed to rest my mouth from his thickness, really focusing on his large mushroom head. Even though his cock really filled my mouth, I swirled my tongue around his shaft and his bulbous head as best I could each time I sucked his cock into my mouth.

It didn't take long for his moans to show his approval and after a few minutes I felt him tensing up. I felt his hand on the back of my head, but he just rested it there. I kept sucking and licking his cock eagerly until he told me he was going to cum.

I sucked his cock into my mouth as deep as I could a few more times until I felt his cock explode. He shot his cum into the back of my mouth and I swallowed each jet of cum. I had wanted to take his whole load and swallow it at once, but it was too much. His cum was thick, but really the taste and texture of his cum was amazing. I kept his cock buried in my mouth until he was done and then slowly slid it out so I could make sure it was clean, licking his shaft all around and bottom to top.

He thanked me for what he described as a great blowjob and tucked his wide cock back into his pants and zipped up. I cautiously asked if he still wanted to blow me, but he was done and he declined. We got back in our cars and left after he thanked and complimented me again. I drove home and fell asleep with the taste of his cum and cock still in my mouth.

Over the next several months, I checked Craigslist occasionally, got on Grindr, and sucked a few more guys off - being as cautious and discreet as I could. Each time, I found that my nervousness went away quicker until it just wasn't there at all anymore and each time I was complimented and thanked. I swallowed every load and made sure that each cock was clean and I swallowed every drop of cum that I could. Each load of cum was different but each one was equally delicious in their own way.

I met a younger guy in his apartment while on my way home from work one night. He showed me in, sat on the edge of his bed, and pulled down his pants to feed me his long, skinny cock and eventually his load of cum.

I met another guy at his house and we went down to his basement while his wife slept upstairs. He fed me his average cock and was vocal, quietly commenting from the beginning to the end about how good I was making him feel. It was a turn on for me knowing that his wife was asleep above us while I licked, sucked, and swallowed her husband's cock and cum.

There was the guy who I visited twice, that I met in a small secluded clearing nearby his house first and then at his house the second time. His cock was also average, but he wanted to kiss and some foreplay. I sucked on his nipples, but really didn't enjoy kissing him - I wasn't looking for romance and foreplay, I just wanted to suck his cock and swallow his cum. He ended up being rather pushy and after the second visit, we stopped talking. This guy has been my only experience, even to this day, that I would count as negative.

There were two other guys whose houses I went to, one in the middle of the morning and another at night. Both had average cocks and both liked to talk dirty, telling me how good I made their cocks feel and eventually asking me if I was ready for their cum. I never took my mouth off of them when they asked, just moaned my approval and then swallowed what they fed me.

And then there was the guy that I met at night in a local hotel. He sat in the hotel chair in the darkness while I got down on my knees in front of him. He had already removed his pants and boxers and his slightly above average sized cock was hard and waiting for my mouth. I happily sucked it in and started what would turn out to be a marathon blowjob - he had control like I've only heard of in porn! I kept going though, determined to swallow his cum. After about a half hour, I started to talk dirty to him; telling how nice his cock was and asking him to feed me his load. When he asked me if I wanted to bottom for him though, it caught me by surprise. He understood when I told him that I just wanted to suck his nice cock and swallow his cum. I sucked him a little longer, really worshipping his cock until he pulled it out of my mouth and started to jerk off in my face. He started asking me if I wanted his cum and I sat there on my knees with my mouth open waiting for it. He suddenly pushed his cock back into my open mouth and shot his load, which I of course swallowed greedily. I made sure that his cock was clean, as always, and then left. I thought I hadn't been good enough for him since he had to jerk off to finish, but his message a short while later thanked me for loving on his cock and that it had felt "wonderful".

I thought about that guy for awhile after that night, thinking about his asking me if was interested in being a bottom for him. I had never thought about anything but sucking and swallowing another guy. The more I thought back to that hotel blowjob, the more I found myself thinking about exploring more than sucking cock...

Jfdf
Jfdf
64 Followers