Bi Becoming a Cocksucker Sub

Story Info
New bisexual cocksucker becomes a cocksucker submissive.
4.5k words
4.34
32.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I AM a cocksucker. I want a cock in my mouth again as soon and as often as I can.

I had written to my friend, Dee, to tell her about my big step sexually, my decision to say yes to my first bi threesome and, then, of my second threesome, the possibility of more after my first encounter in which I had sucked cock.

"I think I am about to take a big step. I want you to know and I want to know what you think about it. I think I'm going to suck my first cock and have whatever other bi sex I'm asked to have after we meet for coffee. Maybe right away after we meet if we click." That is what I wrote to her before the first time.

"He is married and his wife knows. She agreed to a threesome, after he and I meet, and to have bi sex; he knows he will be taking my bi virginity."

The first time was with the lovely grey blonde and her husband whose cock I wanted to suck. "I hope you don't mind but I would like to suck your cock," I had said on the way back to my riverside apartment, both to him and to his beautiful wife, the sexy, seductive, woman with such perfect tits. I think I knew even then that our threesome really was all about discoverig if I am the cocksucker, the bi cocksucker, I suspected I might be.

The second time, the second opportunity, with the second couple, confirmed it all and the possibility of being invited to suck his cock alone with her permission even more so.

It was no less exciting than when I had written to Dee, "I think I am about to take a big step...." I just hadn't acted on it then, not yet.

There was more. I told her what I had written.

Dee replied with her usual sensibility and good sense.

"Good evening. I was surprised to see a message from you in my inbox. And then I was completely delighted when I read the content of your message! Thank you for the level of trust and respect....I'd imagine sharing your decision with me took courage. Thank you.

Living a genuine and authentic life is paramount to me. Why spend this life only wishing? Or dreaming? Life is meant to be lived.

I'm happy for you that you have been fortunate enough to be in a position that you can fulfill this yet unfulfilled part of you. There are very few actual connections made on this site. Truth is, there aren't that many sincere and honest people here, online. You are one of the winners.

It sounds like exactly what you've been searching for. It sounds promising. You're taking a step to live in the 'now' and by doing so you're putting the past further behind you. You need that.

You feel a connection with this man and you're going for it! You're an adult. He's an adult. This is a step that you've thought about for a long time and you've decided to stop "thinking" about it and finally seize the opportunity. You're ready! Good for you!

I like what you wrote to him. It's enthusiastic and creative. It's you. It's important to always.....ALWAYS....be you. It's exhausting trying to be someone or something we aren't. It's *you* that he's taking this step with. It's you that he wants this experience with.

You mention the threesome with his wife. You say you can't be sure if it's just seduction. Don't focus on that. Don't let that be a distraction. Your goal here is to satisfy your desire for cock. She doesn't have a cock so she isn't a factor in your pursuit. If a threesome is something that they ask you to participate in, you can think about it then. True bisexual men aren't in it for access to the wife. They want access to the cock. Are you a true bisexual?

Please allow me to say- Go with your instincts. Your gut. Not your penis. Don't let sexual desire lead you. It doesn't always make the best choices. I'm not trying to be a naysayer. I just want you to be completely aware.....use your spidey senses! If it doesn't feel 100% on the up and up you can always politely say no thank you. Safety and self respect matter.

Good luck! Please let me know how it goes!

xo"

So here I am, two threesomes later and two cocks I have sucked, with my friend's approval.

Where was I? Oh, yes. I AM a cocksucker. I want a cock in my mouth again as soon and as often as I can.

I sucked cock today and it was truly wonderful. I gave myself wholly over to being the best cocksucker I could be and his complete submissive, asking nothing for myself as I give myself over entirely to giving him pleasure in every way he asked, worshipping his feet, licking between and sucking his toes, licking the soles of his feet, placing them wetly on my face, my chest, my cock and balls, while watching his perfect cock as it swells with his excitement and the pleasure I give to him. This is the second cock I have ever sucked and I will ever be his submissive cocksucker.

I am offered his ass for me to kiss and lick and worship and I do. Kissing and licking each cheek and down the full length of his crack from the top, over his asshole which I lick and kiss and suck, to his balls which I gently tug while I lick downward and take into my mouth one at a time and worship before licking upward again to lick and kiss and suck his asshole as the asslicker he wants me to be, rubbing my nose through his ass as I am asked to do, to smell and taste his taint as the submissive asslicker and cocksucker I offered myself to be.

Only then am I allowed to suck his cock, taking his cockhead into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it, sucking up and down his cock shaft, plunging down his full 7 inches of cock to take him deep into my mouth and down my throat so that I can feel my lips around the base of his cock with my chin on his balls, slurping up his full length and sucking hard up to the head again, my cheeks hollowing. Swirling my tongue around the head sensuously as his cockhead fills my mouth, then plunging down, holding him in my mouth as I suck his cock, letting him out of my mouth only to ask if I am a good cocksucker - he says I am - to shift position and to place his feet on my body as I kneel upright on the bed, he on his back.

My head between his legs again, I take his cock back in my mouth. I suck his cock, his perfect cut cock, and sucking cock more until he asks me to suck on his tits excites me. I lick his body while he strokes or as I stroke him. I am told to wait for the signal to take him back in my mouth so that he can shoot his cum into my mouth. I am his cocksucker.

I suck his cock for a half hour, my head bobbing up and down, my tongue licking his shaft and swirling around his cockhead and licking his balls, back up to the tip of his cock, then taking his cock back in my mouth and down my throat, edging him, before he fills my mouth with his cum, spurts of warm viscous cum shooting over my tongue; it is delicious and I hold it in my mouth even after he rises from the bed, before he tells me to swallow for him to see. I do.

We talk for a bit about me, my future as one his cocksuckers, of me as a cocksucker and his submissive. I ask if I am a good cocksucker again. He says yes. I ask if I am a good submissive. He says I am.

I ask if I may lay back on the edge of the bed with my head over it for him to thrust his cock into my throat. He says yes. I lay sideways with my head over the edge of the bed as he stands up, my legs separating so my balls fall between them and my semi-hard cock laying on my belly, my arms and legs spread-eagled, offered. Submissive. My mouth is open to accept his cock. My tongue out in anticipation. My eyes take in his beautiful long cock approaching for him to slide into my mouth and down my throat.

He does. He taps his cockhead on my lips, then runs it over them, my mouth open, to wet them with his precum, before he slides his cock into my mouth, his shaft sliding between my lips until his heavy balls are on my face, his cock long and full and in my mouth and throat as deep as they can go. The scent of cock and precum in my nose, the taste of cock and cum still on his cock from having already sucked him, until I can not breath; gasping for air I suck his cock on my back taking him balls deep into my mouth and throat. I feel him filling my throat, his full balls running over my nose an and face. He begins to fuck my mouth, sliding his cock between my lips in and out my mouth, until he is satisfied.

His balls cover my nose when his cock is down my throat. I cannot breath. He recognizes my urgency as I tense up. He slides out. Lets me gasp for air, trying not to make a gagging sound while he slides his cock back into my cocksucking mouth, his cocksucker's mouth because he owns me now. He fucks my mouth as I lie on my back. The tip of his cock head slides along my tongue, in and out of my mouth as his cock is thrusting down my throat.

He pulls back, as I suck his cock hard to keep him in my mouth, exiting with the audible pop I love. My mouth opens as, taking his cock into his hand, he jerks off into my mouth, over my lips and onto my chest.

"Swallow," he says looking down smiling and flushed. I do, tasting his second huge load in my mouth. My lips close, meeting sticky with cum. He taps my lips with his softening cock so drips of remaining cum coat them for me as I lick my lips. Then with his fingers he scoops up the rest in successive goops of cum from my chest to feed me from his fingers so not a drop is lost. I love the taste of his cum.

I am his cocksucker and his submissive whenever he wants me. I left satisfied as was he. He did not dress, but remained naked while I put on my clothes, thanking him and just before leaving, at the door, at his prompting, I go to my knees again to take his cock back into my mouth in order to suck his cock goodbye.

I have become one of his favourite cocksuckers.

I love cock. I love the feel of cock as I take it into my mouth. The taste of cock. The changing length of a cock in my mouth as I suck on cock is so exciting. My lips sliding up and down his shaft. My tongue teasing his wonderful cock head. Licking his cock from his balls, which I fondle with my mouth and my fingers, to the precum trickling from the tip, licking with my tongue from the base of his shaft to the head of his cock, tasting his precum, before taking it in my mouth again.

I tease his full cock head, my lips sucking on it at the entrance to my mouth, my tongue flicking the tip before plunging down as he stiffens, to the base, my lips pursing as I kiss his cock. It is awesome. My nose in his belly. Sucking hard on my way up his cock, while swirling my tongue around it, slowly. Bobbing my head on his cock quickly. Flicking my tongue on the underside where cock shaft and head meet. Giving him head. Loving being called a cocksucker and thrilled with hope that he means it when he says I am a good cocksucker.

I am so excited that I am becoming such an eager cocksucker.

Licking his asshole willingly when he asks is the least I can do to thank him for letting me be his cocksucker. I want to please him. I am a submissive cocksucker, his submissive cocksucker, as his wife told him after we first played. I want to be owned and collared.

Two weeks ago, today, I sucked his cock as well. Cocksucking is what I have learned to do so well, what I am best at. I was confirmed as one of his best cocksuckers. I sucked and licked his beautiful cock and balls for more than an hour in the afternoon. I swallowed his cum when he spurted in my mouth. I am a good cocksucker, he tells me again, and I know I will be invited back. As we dress, I ask if I can take his cock in my mouth. I do and that delights him. As I leave, I ask if I can take his cock in my mouth again. He really likes that. I get down on my knees and I suck his cock goodbye. He starts to get hard again. I leave him this way, just beginning to get hard, wanting more if only there was time. Cocks don't lie. I am pretty sure I am a natural born cocksucker, a good cocksucker.

As I leave, I say this "If it would please you, I would be happy to service you tomorrow at noon or Friday. Most of all I want to suck and lick your cock and balls and swallow all of your cum -- then leave. If you have another engagement, I would be happy to serve you by sucking their cock or pussy too or in any other way you might ask. I am willing to be your submissive."

"Let me know whatever you decide by 8 a.m. either day so that I may be sure to be available for your pleasure. Let me be your cocksucker, one of your cocksuckers."

When he doesn't call for me to suck his cock the next day, I persist. "You have a beautiful cock. This is still all so new to me and I will do better. Please let me be one of your guys and ladies who love to come over and eat out your asshole and suck and lick your cock and swallow all of your cum --and then leave. I want to be your cocksucker. Please let me suck your cock and swallow all your cum."

When he doesn't reply, I write, "May I suck your cock? And swallow your cum? I am a cocksucker and a submissive, I think we both know that. But I won't be the cocksucker we both know I can be until I have sucked your cock eagerly to your satisfaction as your submissive until you are ready to cum in my mouth or on my face and I swallow all of your cum."

I sucked cock today, too, of course and it was truly wonderful. I gave myself wholly over to being the best cocksucker I can be and to being his complete submissive, asking nothing for myself except his cock and cum as I gave myself over entirely to giving him pleasure, worshipping his feet, licking and sucking his toes, kissing and licking his asshole, licking the soles of his feet, placing them wetly on my face, my chest, my cock and balls while watching his perfect cock as it swelled with his excitement and with the pleasure I gave to him.

This is not how it began of course, me becoming a submissive as well as a bi cocksucker. This was not a threesome. I have been in two, as I said. I sucked cock both times. I know now and, deep down, I think I knew then, that the reason I wanted a threesome was so I could suck cock, see if I am the cocksucker I now know I am. The second cock I ever sucked was to become the first cock I ever sucked without a woman watching. I know now that I am a cocksucker and that I will always be his submissive cocksucker when he wants.

It was the perfect cock of my second couple and I am his cocksucker, invited to join him alone. Firm and full, perfect taunt cock head, cut with a perfect ridge for my lips to slide over and encircle, wrap around to hold in my mouth before sliding down his perfect 7" cock shaft. I love being his cocksucker.

I hoped for another threesome, but it was not to be. She is more interested in women's bodies, tits and cunt, licking pussy, than she is in educating cock in bisexual sex. I had enjoyed sharing her with him, having her watch me suck his, her husband's, cock then moving to the bed to lick her asshole as she asked, and her pussy, before laying myself on my back, when allowed, so she could suck me while he fucked her until he and I filled her with cum.

I was to learn that she told him I am a submissive after I left. I had taken his cum-covered cock in my mouth to suck clean of their cum and juices and tasted her full cunt before I left. So she knew me for who I am.

But I was too new to the Lifestyle for her mature swinger tastes, and of course my cock isn't a pussy for her to lick. My nipples are not those of a full-breasted woman - if only I was to become a she-male, she might possibly be happy. But I am not. So it was only with some seduction that I hoped to try again, offering to be the cocksucker I want to be, bi and submissive, one-on-one if that is to be my path to becoming my authentic self.

I sent him notes, hoping he would reply. He did on the third. She doesn't want to play, he said. She wants me to suck his cock. He wants me to be a regular to suck his cock.

I had been eager, he said. He likes that. Enthusiastic. He liked my heavy balls when he cupped them, and he tweaked my nipples when I had been naked for them in our threesome. I know he enjoyed me sucking his cock, especially when it was pulled fresh from her pussy covered in cum.

In time, he agreed to let me try again, with him alone but on the condition I do what I am told and leave when I have swallowed his cum. I am to service him. Only. Expect nothing, then leave. I agree.

I agree also to a time, noon, half passed twelve. I am told I need an appointment because he has other cocksuckers, male and female. His cock is much in demand. So it is to be. I confirm the time as set. The day arrives. I prepare myself, washing and shaving closely where it matters, and set out.

The drive is as exciting as my first to meet them. This time just him. My hands tremble on the steering wheel. I arrive in the driveway to the apartment, park, get out, my knees feel weak. I look up to their balcony. I realize a woman in the parking lot is looking at me with what I think is disapproval. Does she know why I am here? I am terrified. I am sure my face is flushed.

I walk to the door to ring myself up. I key in the number. His voice on the intercom, "Hello?" "It's me," I reply. "Come right up," the voice tells me. The buzzer buzzes, the door clicks, my heart pounds. I open the door and enter.

I walk to the elevator, push the button, the door opens. I enter. It closes behind me, my fate sealed. I am here to suck cock.

I am light-headed when the door opens on their floor. My ears burn, my cheeks feel flushed, my breathing is deep and heavy through my mouth. I am going to do this.

I walk down the hall to their door. Standing in front of it, I pause catching my breath, then raising my hand I knock, tap, lightly. The door opens discreetly into a hall of a slightly darkened apartment, drapes closed, I step in.

The door closes behind me. I turn to see my already naked host, smiling with erotic confidence, welcoming me as his guest to suck his cock. "Take off your shoes and come in." As I do so, he is in front of me, stocky yet fit, naked, cock and balls closely shaved, smiling. "I've prepared myself for you," he smiles above his broad chest and naked body. "I always do for the men and girls who come over to service me." "Thank you for having me over," I say. Formally. "To suck your cock." Did I add that out loud? I think I may have but I am so excited I'm not sure. We both know why I am here. Formally. A cat walks behind him, out of the bag as it were.

"Should I take off my clothes here?"

"No, we will go into the bedroom," he says as he notices the cat, shooing it into spare room quickly. "She gets into mischief if I leave her alone in the apartment, so she is better in there." "Shall we," directing me to the bedroom as he turns facing me, hand raised to direct me as I stand in front of him, heart racing. My eyes turn to his cock.

It is gorgeous. Ample, full, hanging, slightly excited shaft, leading to his perfect cockhead, perfectly defined. Shaved. Inviting. I lower myself to my knees at his feet, face inches away from his beautiful cock, hanging in front of me, and his full dangling balls.

I lean forward blowing lightly on his cock, head and shaft, to tease them, then opening my mouth, my tongue extending, I lick the tip, then taking him in my mouth, I wrap my lips around his cock. I take as much of his gorgeous cock into my mouth as I can as my lips slide down his shaft. My mouth is full of cock. I open and close my mouth around his cock, soft and full, now laying on my tongue and between my lips, wrapped around it tightly, I suck his cock.

The taste of cock is wonderful. I suck upward slowly and steadily the length of his shaft as it firms up, growing in my mouth. My lips wrapped around his cock slide upward along his shaft. I taste cock. Moistening it, my head bobs as his cock slides in and out of my mouth.

I open my mouth releasing him and repeat it twice, then a third time, not forgetting to tease his cockhead, flicking my tongue as it exits my mouth over his stiffening shaft and cockhead on each suck and stroke. I love the taste of his warm cock. I am a cocksucker runs through my mind. I love sucking cock.

12