Bi Big Cock Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing on his neck while still fiddling her fingers over his manhood, she whispered, " that was fucking hot."

"That was amazing, he said, still spent from the event.

"Mmm, I quite liked it." She dipped her fingers into the pouch, gathering some cum, and licked some off her fingers, and taking the rest, shoved her fingers into his mouth dragging his own cum across his tongue, and then kissed him again, twirling tongues making sure he savored the product of his arousal. The white slime glazing between their lips.

"I want you to wear that home and think of me. The thought of you covered in cum and my hot pussy juices coating it. Leaving like my dirty little bitch. You'd like that, wouldn't you."

While it wasn't exactly something he had previously thought would be so hot, at this moment, it caused his dick to start to harden again. "Yes"

She noticed his stiffening member, and rubbed it in it's own sticky cum a little more, in the now absolutely soaked material. Climbing back on top of him, she rubbed her dripping pussy against the pouch a short minute, then hopped back off...

"That's all you're getting for now you greedy boy," she cocked a half smile, knowing he'd go home as horny as he came, left still wanting.

She stood up, threw on her robe, and tossed his shorts back at him. As he stood, a little cum dripping down his smooth thigh, she leaned over, licked it off him, and giggled standing back up. He bent down, too grab his socks, and one more solid "smack" slapped his ass making him jump a bit.

"Now I don't want you taking that off before you greet your wife. I like the idea that she may smell it on you, at least, before you clean up."

"I..."

"There are no buts, unless you never want to feel this," she took his hand to her labia, and guided it back to his lips and traced them with her juices, "again"

After fully dressing, they made their way to the front door, saying goodbyes, and him going to his car, feeling the wetness in slip around his cock and balls the whole ride home.

12