Bi Black Master's Femdom Fun

Story Info
Maitresse Ebene handles Bi Black Master Alton.
1.8k words
3.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

The hero of this tale, Alton Bastien, is a big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Miami, Florida. Educated in business at Florida State University, Alton Bastien works as a manager at the Finney & Baxter Corporation. They manufacture steel beams and do a lot of contract work with national and international construction companies. At the age of thirty, Alton Bastien has six hundred thousand dollars in the bank, and also owns a really nice house and a dog, his little Harriet. A lot of females have shown interest in Alton Bastien but the brother doesn't care to get snatched up by any of them. He's having too much fun in the singles lane.

Alton Bastien has been kind of down lately. This handsome and well-endowed Haitian American stud has become bored of the swinger scene lately. Alton Bastien has also grown bored of his alter ego, Alt-Bull, the dominator of couples. After spending his nights banging demure White women and their cuckold White husbands for years and years, Alton Bastien is ready for something new. Seriously, the brother has grown tired of sliding his thick Black cock into the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of White chicks and the mouths and butt holes of their secretly bisexual, cuckolded White husbands. What could be on the horizon for Alton?

"I will show you the other side," said Marissa Jean-Baptiste, and the chubby, dark-skinned and short-haired Haitian American dominatrix smiled at her friend. The two of them sat at a quiet corner of the dungeon, located in the basement of a South Miami townhouse. Alton Bastien nodded and thought about what his colleague Marissa Jean-Baptiste was saying. In the past, they frequently collaborated together. In her persona as Maitresse Ebene, Marissa Jean-Baptiste used Alton Bastien's alter ego, Alt-Bull, to dominate some of her male slaves and female slaves. The two of them have known each other for a very long time.

"I'm down for whatever," Alton Bastien said, and Marissa Jean-Baptiste licked her lips, pleased with his choice of words. The last time the two of them got together, it was downright epic. Maitresse Ebene was dominating a White couple, Matthew Leblanc and his wife Sylvie Leblanc, formerly of Plantation, Florida. Just another rich White couple wanting to experience domination at the hands of a strong Black woman. The Leblanc couple paid good money to experience some wild things in Maitresse Ebene's dungeon. The bossy Black lady did not disappoint.

"I always have fun working with you," Maitresse Ebene said to Alton Bastien, who grinned. The brother recalled how he got his big Black cock sucked by the Leblanc couple, as per the Black lady's instructions. Matthew and Sylvie Leblanc got on their knees and sucked Alt-Bull's big Black cock like there was no tomorrow. The tall, blond-haired and green-eyed redneck and his short, plump blonde wife turned out to be really good at sucking big Black cocks. When Alt-Bull came all over their faces, Matthew and Sylvie happily licked his cum.

"Scream for me," Alt-Bull said to Matthiew Leblanc as he bent the redneck over and had his way with him. Matthiew squealed like a bitch as Alt-Bull gripped his hips and slammed his big Black cock up his tight White ass. Meanwhile, Sylvie Leblanc watched, both turned on and disturbed as her proud redneck husband got butt fucked by a strong Black man. Rednecks are so worried about Black men fucking their precious White women that they overlook the fact that some well-endowed Black men can turn White guys into their own personal bitches. Shit happens in the hood...

"Oh wow, your cock is huge," Sylvie Leblanc said, and the plump, blonde-haired redneck gal fingered her pussy while watching her husband Matthew get butt fucked by Alt-Bull. Maitresse Ebene joined in on the fun. Grabbing Sylvie by her long blonde hair, the curvaceous, dark-skinned Haitian American dominatrix put the plump redneck woman on all fours. Sylvie winced as Maitresse Ebene smacked her big White ass. The sultry Black dominatrix was just getting started. Nothing Maitresse Ebene enjoys more than taming entitled, wealthy White women like Sylvie here. Time to show this blonde broad the true power of a strong Black woman...

"My cock is bigger than his," Maitresse Ebene said to Sylvie as she whipped out her strap-on dildo. Alt-Bull laughed upon hearing that and Maitresse Ebene winked at him. When Black men and Black women work together, they can rule the world. Sylvie gasped as the sexy Black woman stroked her phallic toy. Maitresse Ebene rubbed the dildo against Sylvie's lips, and the blonde-haired female redneck got the hint. Sylvie began sucking Maitresse Ebene's dildo, even as her husband Matthew continued to squeal like a bitch as Alt-Bull rammed his big Black cock up his redneck ass.

"I love your Black cock up my White ass, you superior Black master," Matthew whimpered as Alt-Bull fucked him into submission. Alt-Bull laughed and then pulled his big Black cock out of Matthew's asshole. Next, Alt-Bull and Maitresse Ebene double teamed Sylvie while Matthew could only watch. Sylvie screamed even louder than her husband as Maitresse Ebene fucked her asshole with her dildo while Alt-Bull crammed his big Black cock into her sweet White pussy. The dominant Black couple fucked Sylvie until she tapped out. After dominating the hell out of the redneck couple, the Black Master and the Black Mistress shared a passionate kiss. That's Black sensual power in Florida, folks. Thanking the dominant Black couple for their time, Matthew and Sylvie gave them a thousand dollars each, then hit the road.

"I am so horny right now," Maitresse Ebene said to Alt-Bull. After the Leblanc couple left the dungeon, Alt-Bull and Maitresse Ebene got their freak on. Maitresse Ebene got on her knees and sucked Alt-Bull's huge Black cock. The tall, manly brother groaned in pleasure as the sultry Black dominatrix sucked his big Black cock. Afterwards, Alt-Bull put Maitresse Ebene on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Maitresse Ebene squealed in delight as Alt-Bull fingered her butt hole while licking her sweet Black pussy. For the dominant Black couple, the fun was just beginning.

"I got what you need," Alt-Bull said to Maitresse Ebene. After giving the sexy Black dominatrix's sweet Black pussy a tongue bath, the dominant Black man showed her what he was made of. Maitresse Ebene winced as Alt-Bull spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. He lubricated her butt hole and then pushed his big Black cock into her. Maitresse Ebene screamed passionately as Alt-Bull crammed his big Black cock in her butt hole, as he's done to countless women and men. The bisexual Black stud held the sexy Black dominatrix and butt fucked her until she tapped out. Black men conquer the world's asses, and nobody can resist their might...

"Alton, I think you will enjoy this," Maitresse Ebene said, smiling wickedly. Alton blinked, snatched out of his trip down memory lane by the Black dominatrix's voice. Maitresse Ebene opened her purse and pulled something out of it. Alton Bastien's eyes went wide when he saw what it was. A chastity device. What a lot of women use on submissive men, usually submissive White men. Alton shuddered upon seeing it. Alton is a big Black man with a huge Black cock. No way a Black man with a big Black cock is going to allow a female to use a chastity device on him. Maitresse Ebene stared into Alton's eyes, almost hypnotizing him.

"Um, okay," Alton said, and Maitresse Ebene laughed gleefully, then grabbed his big Black cock. Just like that, the Black dominatrix ensnared the well-endowed Black male's big Black cock in her chastity device. Everyone wants to worship the big Black cock but the Black dominatrix knows how to neutralize the big Black cock. Maitresse Ebene then ordered Alton to get on his knees. When Alton didn't obey fast enough, Maitresse Ebene smacked his ass like a bitch.

"From now on, you're not Alt-Bull or Alton anymore, you're my bitch," Maitresse Ebene said, smiling wickedly. Alton nodded soberly, and watched as Maitresse Ebene grabbed her strap-on dildo. Nodding at her Black male slave, Maitresse Ebene rubbed the dildo against his lips. Alton obediently began sucking on Maitresse Ebene's dildo. That's right, the macho Black man who fucks all the female bitches and the male bitches is subservient to the Black dominatrix.

"I am proud to serve you," Alton said, and Maitresse Ebene grinned, then crammed her dildo down his throat. The sexy Black dominatrix felt her pussy get wet as the big Black man sucked her strap-on dildo. Maitresse Ebene always wanted to dominate a strong Black man but Black guys in Florida aren't into that. The sexy Black dominatrix savored every moment of this impromptu scenario. After sucking Maitresse Ebene's dildo, Alton turned around, bent over and offered her his ass. That's right, a macho Black man got over his macho bullshit and offered his Black ass to a strong, dominant Black woman. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Give me that ass," Maitresse Ebene said, and she gripped Alton's hips, then pushed the dildo into him. Alton groaned as Maitresse Ebene pushed the dildo up his ass. With his huge Black cock ensnared by a chastity device, and a big dildo up his Black ass, Alton felt truly dominated. Maitresse Ebene leaned into Alton, pushing her dildo deeper into his ass. For years and years, the sexy Black dominatrix fantasized about fucking a big Black man but alas, the Black men of Florida were too scared to indulge her. At last, a strong Black man offered his ass to her, thus making Maitresse Ebene's dream come true...

"Oh yeah, fuck me as I've fucked so many others," Alton groaned as Maitresse Ebene fucked. Thrilled by his attitude and enthusiasm, Maitresse Ebene tore into Alton, fucking his ass with gusto. As Maitresse Ebene filled his ass with her dildo, Alton moaned in pleasure. His big Black cock got hard, which caused the chastity device to wrangle him. Alton moaned in pleasure in pain. This was true submission, the sort of thing most Black men fear experiencing with a Black woman. Alton surrendered to Maitresse Ebene, and she fucked him until he tapped out. The ultimate power exchange...

"I love you my Black King," Maitresse Ebene said to Alton Bastien as she removed the chastity device from his big Black cock. The big Black man sighed and nodded. After getting his ass pegged and his dick in chastity, he was sore. Maitresse Ebene grabbed Alton Bastien's face and kissed him passionately. The two of them began making love right then and there. Alton lay on the floor as Marissa climbed on top of him and impaled her wet pussy on his big Black cock. It's fun to try traditional lovemaking after the kinky stuff. That's also part of Black sensual power in Florida.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Underneath Every Office Skirt Law firm solicits prominent clients with her ass.in Anal
Two Guys, a Girl, and a Threesome A single man gets closer to his married friends.in Group Sex
Cotton Candy Witch Cute witch turns her slightly scared date into a horny girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
How It All Began How we began exploring an alternative lifestyle.in Loving Wives
Play Date A young CD has a play date with her sissy friend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories