Bi BWC For Jamaican Couples

Story Info
Jasper fucks Kiana and hubby Rodrick in Kingston.
1.2k words
3.36
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Jamaican men and Jamaican women have long been infamous for their hostility towards Gays, Lesbians and Bisexuals. Why is the Island of Jamaica so damn Homophobic and Biphobic? There are Bisexual Jamaican men and Bisexual Jamaican women living all over the world but they are forced to hide because of the Anti-Bisexual Sentiment in mainstream LGBT culture, and also because of Anti-LGBT Sentiment in mainstream Jamaican culture. Something has got to give for these unfortunate souls...

The Global Bisexual Institute has long sought to improve the rights and living conditions of Bisexual men and Bisexual women living on the Island of Jamaica. Of course, the Government of Jamaica is hostile to any sort of research or social engineering that the Global Bisexual Institute might attempt. A rogue element within the Global Bisexual Institute has decided to bypass all those damned rules and all the schemes and international politics. Time for the Jamaican population to embrace Bisexuality, and this will be achieved by any means necessary...

Jasper Matthews is a six-foot-tall, chubby, dark-haired and blue-eyed White dude from the town of Stoughton, Massachusetts, who is doing demographic and social research in the City of Kingston, Jamaica. Jasper is an Agent of the Global Bisexual Institute, fighting for the rights of Bisexual men and Bisexual women everywhere. The Jamaican assignment is a tough one but Jasper is a good agent. Someone has to lay the groundwork in showing Jamaican men and Jamaican women how to be more tolerant towards those who are different from themselves...

"Hmm, such a sweet ass," Jasper Matthews said as he gripped Rodrick Roberson's hips and worked his thick pale cock into his ass. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and muscular Jamaican man groaned as Jasper's cock invaded his butt hole. As Rodrick got ass fucked by Jasper, his wife Kiana Jones-Robertson watched. Tall and curvy, with big tits, wide hips and a big round ass, Kiana is a fine specimen of Black Caribbean feminine hotness. The sexy Jamaican woman worked a blue dildo in and out of her pussy while watching her favorite Black man take some delicious White cock up his butt...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Rodrick groaned, and the tough Jamaican man stroked his big dark dick as Jasper continued to work his cock up his butt. For a Bisexual Jamaican man like Rodrick, admitting to himself how much he loved White cock up his butt was a major milestone. A lot of Jamaican women would flip out if they found out that their Jamaican boyfriend or Jamaican husband likes to fuck men, but Kiana isn't like the others. Some women enjoy watching male Bisexuality in action, and Kiana is definitely one of them...

"Hmm, I love watching big White cocks go in and out of Black male asses," Kiana said, and she leaned over and kissed Rodrick on the lips as Jasper slammed his cock up his butt. Rodrick kissed Kiana back passionately and caressed her big ole tits as Jasper speared his ass with his big cock. Not to be outdone, Kiana grabbed Rodrick's big Jamaican dick and began stroking him. The freaky Jamaican mama likes to make her man feel good while he's enjoying some male on male fun, and there is nothing wrong with that...

"Hmm, feels good," Rodrick said, as Kiana took his dick into her mouth and sucked him off. With his wife Kiana's lips wrapped around his big ole Jamaican dick and Jasper's thick pale cock spearing his tight Jamaican booty, Rodrick was on cloud nine. The Bisexual Jamaican stud loves Black pussy more than life but he also enjoys big White cocks and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. A true Bisexual Black man knows better than to deny himself and can enjoy both dick and pussy at the same time. It doesn't get any better than that!

"This is frigging awesome," Jasper said, and he and his pals continued with their wicked fun. After plowing Rodrick's ass, Jasper wanted to fuck something else, as his big ole dick was still craving more holes to fuck. Kiana, utterly impressed by how well Jasper fucked her husband Rodrick's ass, decided to give him a try. Rodrick grinned as Kiana got on all fours and spread her thick dark ass cheeks wide open. As Jasper watched, Rodrick lubricated Kiana's ass and got her ready for him.

"We practice gender equality around here, both husbands and wives get to enjoy cocks in the butt," Rodrick said, sounding very progressive. Jasper nodded and put on a new condom before sliding his dick into Kiana's butt hole. Time for the Bisexual White American male to discover whose butt hole is tighter, Jamaican women's butt holes or Jamaican men's butt holes? Time to find out. Kiana groaned as Jasper's cock popped into her backdoor. Let the fun really begin...

"Hmm, fuck my ass like you fucked my husband," Kiana sighed as Jasper gripped her wide hips, admiring her big Black butt as he worked his pale cock into her butt hole. Rodrick smiled at Jasper as the Bisexual White dude began fucking his wife Kiana's butt hole. Hot damn, White cocks look good sliding out of Black female butt holes and Black male butt holes. Some Black men are turned on by watching Black women getting fucked by White males and Rodrick is most definitely one of them. Well, since lots of White males like watching Black men fuck White women, it quite simply balances out. Let the fun continue...

"Hmm, fart on my dick while I fuck your butt hole," Jasper said, and Kiana turned and shot him a look. Jasper grinned, and nodded. Kiana grimaced and the big-booty Black woman squeezed her ass cheeks, loudly farting with Jasper's thick pale cock embedded in her butt hole. That's right, the big-booty Jamaican woman managed to fart with a big White cock in her butt hole. If that's not impressive and so damn sexy and naughty, then what is?

"Hmm, nice," Kiana said as Jasper squeezed his cock out of her butt hole. Rodrick grinned and nodded at Jasper. As Kiana looked on, Rodrick put on a condom while Jasper got on all fours. The chubby White male spread his ass cheeks for the handsome, well-endowed and now openly Bisexual, masculine Jamaican man. Jasper groaned as Rodrick worked his thick Jamaican dick into his butt hole. Time for the Bisexual White American male to experience the awesome sexual power of a well-endowed, Bisexual Jamaican man...

"Take this Black dick, you chubby American motherfucker," Rodrick said, and he winked at his wife Kiana as he slammed his big Jamaican dick into his ass. Jasper moaned deeply as Rodrick's big Black dick filled his butt hole. Once a White man experiences a Black dick up his ass, he becomes a changed man. Kiana laughed and cheered her husband Rodrick as he fucked Jasper's ass and showed the chubby White man who's the damn boss. Rodrick rammed Jasper's ass until the Bisexual White dude tapped out, overwhelmed by the sexual powers of the Bisexual masculine Jamaican man...

Jasper Matthews returned to the State of Massachusetts with a smile on his face. Bisexual Jamaican men and Bisexual Jamaican women must be allowed to continue to exist along the lines of their racial and cultural norms. The Global Bisexual Institute isn't a definite authority over the daily lives of Bisexual People of Color, who may or not agree with its aims or politics. The world is a big, chaotic and beautiful place, and one must make room for differences of opinion. It is simply the Beginning of Wisdom.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers