Bi-Curious Newcomers Encouraged Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra bucked and rocked in my lap while I reached around and grabbed her breasts through the fabric on the front of her dress. I could feel the seams of her dress and the the lacy bra underneath as I squeezed.

"I'm almost there," she sighed between thrusts and then spun around to face me.

I felt her knees squeeze the sides of my hips and found my chin pressed between her breasts looking up into her face. Her eyes were closed but her rosy mouth open and sucking in short frantic breaths.

"Oh, God, Bobby. Fuck me hard!" She demanded.

She held her pelvis in place as I bucked and pumped the full length of my shaft inside her slick opening. She was squeezing my cock between her thighs and I could feel her insides convulse around it as she came.

"You're going to make me cum so hard," I grunted as I grabbed a handful of her blonde locks.

Taking the initiative, Sandra dropped to her knees in front of the seat. She pumped her thin fingers around my wet shaft and opened her pouty red lips to let the fountain of cum that emerged from my cock land on her bright red tongue. One shot followed the other and soon I had coated her tongue in white creamy jizz.

She laughed, wiping her fingers across her lips, and then closed her thick lips and swallowed.

"That was unexpected but so welcome. I love big creamy cumshots," she cooed before standing to adjust her dress. I thought I might be in love.

I followed Sandra to the glowing white porcelain bidet in the opposite corner of the room. She splashed water over my sticky shaft and I cleaned up with some paper towels from the sink while she took her turn cleaning herself with the bidet.

Before long, we were back at Alice and Tom's table. They teased us for our long absence, and suggested one more round before hitting the road. Champagne was ordered and we toasted to each other and then finished quickly as it was getting late.

***

"Did Sandra tell you how we met?" Alice asked in the back of the limo Tom called to pick us up.

"I don't think so," I replied.

I was sitting on the rear bench seat of the limo, with Tom just to my right. Across from me, Sandra was reclining into on the side of Alice's pillowy cleavage.

"Short story, really," Sandra explained. "I was in a swing club, blowing my boyfriend at the time in a play room. Suddenly, this hot chick with titties bursting out all over walked up and asked if she could finger me. I told her to go for it and she slipped two delicate fingers inside my pussy and made me cum while my boyfriend came in my mouth. It was the beginning of a beautiful thing. I like women who take initiative."

"And we all lived happily ever after," Tom joked as he swung an arm up onto the back of the seat.

"So... Sandra told me you all checked out the back room in the club?" Alice said. "Have you had a chance to check out her front room, yet?" She asked pointing to Sandra.

The whole group laughed at the terrible joke.

"Well... we definitely got better acquainted," I replied.

"Oh, my, so you gave Bobby the first shot tonight? I'm a little jealous."

Alice looked to Sandra and planted an open mouth kiss on her thick lips. While they kissed, Alice slowly pulled the hem of Sandra's dress up to her knees.

"I think we could use a little entertainment on on ride to the hotel," Alice said.

Alice continued to pull at Sandra's silvery hem, teasing us with the tops of her calves and then her thin knees. As the dress continued to rise, Sandra turned to the side so we caught the long view of her athletic thigh and then an extended glimpse of her bubbly butt cheek. When she turned back toward us, the dress slipped up over her soft high hips and Tom and I finally got a glimpse between her spread legs. Her pink lips unfolded for us as Alice helped pull her legs apart and then slipped a finger between Sandra's petals.

"Isn't her pussy beautiful?" Alice asked.

"It's breathtaking," I replied with a smile.

"Why don't you two show some appreciation, then?" Alice said.

Tom wasted no time in unhooking his belt and dropping his pants and briefs to the floor of the limo. His dick was already swollen in anticipation. I wasn't far behind him but simply pulled down my fly and the front of my boxers to free my swollen shaft and balls. While Alice played with Sandra's pussy, Tom and I slowly played with ourselves.

"May I?" Tom asked after a few minutes.

I released the grip on my shaft with my left hand and moved out of the way so Tom could lower his mouth to my cock. His mouth was wet and warm and I enjoyed feeling his tongue wrap itself around my shaft while I watched his wife pump her fingers into Sandra's wet opening.

"Oh, fuck that's hot," Sandra cooed while she enjoyed Alice's fingers.

I returned Tom's favor by slipping my right hand under his arched chest and to the base of his cock. While he continued to suck and lap at my shaft and balls, I made small strokes on his cock with my fist. The motion of Tom's mouth on my dick nearly matched the motion of Alice's fingers penetrating Sandra. It was like I was watching myself fuck Sandra from across the car.

"Do you like Tom's mouth?" Sandra asked between ecstatic moans. "You should let him put his cock in you."

"If it means staying with you all night, he can put it wherever you want," I groaned back.

"Oh, fuck, Alice..."I'm cumming!" Sandra groaned and slipped her own fingers between her folds and rubbed them rapidly across her sopping wet clit.

"Oh god, I'm cumming, too!" I moaned, overwhelmed by all the stimulation in the limo.

Tom sucked hard and soon my cock was spasming inside his mouth while I stared at Sandra's sticky wet fingers between her legs. My legs pulsed and I thrust my cock upward until I felt my head press against the inside of Tom's cheek and I let my cum flow out into his wet hot mouth.

"Well, that's a first," I said after we had the chance to catch our breath and clean up a little.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of time to rally before we get to the hotel," Tom reassured me. I certainly hoped so. I liked the no limits nature of our play but I planned on fucking at least one of these women before the night was over.

***

When we finally reached the spacious hotel suite that Tom and Alice had booked, the ladies excused themselves to the bathroom to freshen up and Tom and I headed for the sofas located just down the steps from the main bedroom area.

"Sorry about the limo," I said.

"No apologies needed. You're not the first and I don't think you'll be the last," he said with a chuckle.

"OK. That was quite the show," Alice said as she arrived in the lounge area with Sandra in tow.

My libido must have been returning because I found myself getting excited at the thought of seeing Alice's big tits flop out of her dress. The ladies were carrying water bottles and passed them around. I popped open the cap and took a drink of the ice cold refreshment before closing it and dropping it to my side.

"Who wants to see Sandra's titties?" Alice continued.

She circled around behind her suddenly quiet friend.

"Finally..." I said, thinking out loud.

Sandra looked into my eyes while Alice began slipping the straps from her dress down her shoulders. While Alice stripped her friend, Tom and I began getting comfortable. I folded my suit coat and draped it over the back of the sofa. My buckle clicked open in my fingers and, soon, my pants hit the floor. The straps on Sandra's dress fell, revealing a lacy white strapless push-up bra that pressed her breasts into bulges high on her chest.

By the time my shirt came off, Alice was unclipping Sandra's bra at her back and standing on tip toes to kiss the taller woman on the back of her neck. Sandra sighed deep from inside her chest as Alice pulled off the bra, unveiling a pair of soft tan breasts that sloped down away from her chest and upward into puffy dark areola tipped by erect pink nipples. Alice pinched and pulled at the nipples until they were flush.

While Alice worked her hands down Sandra's chest, my hand returned to my cock, stroking my shaft and teasing the head until I worked up some pre-cum. Next to me, Tom was working his hand up and down his impressive shaft at a steady pace while he watched his wife undress her plaything.

"Here's that beautiful pussy again," Alice announced, pulling Sandra's dress down to the floor.

Sandra stepped out of the pool of fabric on the floor and stood with a hand on her hip for our viewing pleasure. I was in ecstasy staring up at her while I stroked my shaft. Behind Sandra, Alice reached to the straps tied behind her back and was soon pulling them up over her chubby shoulders and over her lacy black bra. With another flick of her wrist, Alice popped the bra clasp between her balloon-like tits and pulled it open. Her breasts spilled forward, jiggling as they found a home resting just above her soft stomach. Sandra turned to Alice and began massaging the busty woman's fleshy tits while Alice pulled her dress down past her curvy hips and let it drop to the floor.

Around Alice's waist, a garter belt neatly framed the bushy dark patch of hair above her pussy lips. Straps extended from her belt to black stockings that stretched up just over her knees. The two women made quite the pair. Sandra leaned her lean long features down into into Alice's thick matronly curves. My cock ached with excitement.

As the women made-out in front of us, Alice took two handfuls of Sandra's hair and pressed the woman down to her knees. Sandra appeared to know exactly what Alice needed and she reached her tongue up between Alice's thick folds.

"Mmmm, finally it's my turn," Alice moaned.

The sexy cunnilinguis display didn't last long, though, as Alice soon pulled Sandra to her feet and led her to the sofa where I was seated.

"Since Tom and I missed out on the first round, we want to watch you suck Bobby's big cock," Alice ordered.

Sandra seemed happy to comply. She knelt between my meaty thighs and replaced my hand with her own. Stroking my stiff shaft with her precise fingers, she took one of my bulbous balls in her mouth and sucked. Pre-cum dribbled out of the tip of my penis and she released my testicle and lapped it up with her tongue. I turned to my right to see Alice kneeling across Tom's lap. She was devouring his cock with her mouth while letting her heavy knockers dangle down from her chest. She sucked hard on the tip and then released her lips with a smack.

"Mmm... If we're all warmed up, why don't we head up to the bed?" she suggested.

Tom and I followed Sandra and Alice's curvy backsides up the steps to the bed area of the room. They were both intoxicating in their own ways. When we reached the king sized bed, the ladies climbed up on top but Alice signaled for Tom and I to hang back.

"If you guys want to stick your big dicks in these wet pussies, first we want to see you fuck. How does that sound, Sandra?"

"Oooh, I'd love to see that!" Sandra answered as she cozied up onto Alice's plump breasts.

"You're the expert," I told Tom, looking back to him.I climbed up on the bed and presented him with my cleanly waxed anus.

The ladies began to paw at each other's sticky slits and I felt a warm prickly tongue begin to explore my asshole. It was pretty hot to put on a taboo exhibition like this for a couple of hot women who wanted to fuck us and my cock responded, stretching upward from my waist toward my belly.

"Oh, I'm so fucking sensitive back there," I told the ladies as I closed my eyes.

I felt a finger explore deeper into my ass and, soon, two fingers were pressing up against my prostate. My anus was clenching around Tom's fingers. They were so tight inside my ass that I was afraid any movement on my part would cause me to clench them back out. A reassuring hand found it's way to the small of my back and was followed by the unmistakable feeling of Tom's cock pressing into my saliva lubricated ass.

"Here we go!" Sandra cried out.

Tom took it slow, but found a few moments to pop his pelvis up against my asscheeks. I was rock hard with my cock pointing straight forward at the two lovely ladies engaged in their own exchange of pleasures. My hands were clinched against the sheets so I couldn't free one to pleasure my own cock. It was enough to watch the ladies' reactions and feel Tom's cock sliding through my sensitive rectum and pumping back and forth across my prostate.

"I need that cock!" Sandra finally lashed out and crawled on all fours until she reached my torso and laid under my chest on her elbows, sucking my cock with her big pouty lips.

Alice kneeled on the bed, playing with her fleshy tits with one hand while the other played with her lower lips.

"Oh, fuck it's so tight in there...Mmmmpf!" Tom grunted between gritted teeth.

"Cum on his ass, baby," Alice whispered between her own sighs.

After a few more pumps inside my backside, I felt Tom reach between my cheeks, and pull his big cock from my opening. Feeling his thick cock head ripped from my anus was as pleasurable as it was agonizing. Before I knew it, I could feel warm drops of cum spreading across the top of my butt cheeks and then a flood of semen erupted down my crack and pooled around my anus. It dribbled downward, hugging my skin until it reached the base of my slick bare balls.

"Turn around," Sandra whispered seductively. I spun on my knees and she placed her wide wet tongue at the base of my groin and licked upward until she had licked every drop of Tom's cum away from my asshole.

"That was so fucking hot!" Alice exclaimed behind me. "Tom, did you remember to take your little blue pill earlier?"

"Of course," he responded, wiping sweat from his brow into his beefy bicep.

Tom crawled onto the bed and placed his head between Alice's legs. She lowered her muff to his lips and clenched her face in ecstasy before dropping her tits into his abs and her lips down to his cock.

Alice and Tom sixty nined each other while Sandra laid down next to the couple and spread her legs wide, inviting me in. I stared at the tender flower formed by her inner vulva as it flexed open. I jumped between her legs and pulled her pelvis into mine while slipping my stiff manhood inside her for the second time that evening. This time, I got to watch her breasts bounce and jiggle while I pumped into her slick warm hole.

"She likes it hard, Bobby, don't let us down," Alice instructed as she came up for air.

I felt the sting of Alice's hand as she slapped my ass, and I promptly giddied up, increasing the pace of my strokes. Next to us, Alice sat up and maneuvered her wide hips down on top of Tom's wet cock. She rode him reverse cowgirl style and I reached a hand in between her thighs and played with her pussy and his cock as I continued to fuck Sandra. Tom's hand reached to his side to find a handful of Sandra's breast and she placed her hand on top of his, locking his hand into her cushy breast.

We fucked like that for at least half an hour, bodies intertwined and exchanging hands and fingers between partners. Eventually, Alice pulled herself off Tom to give her legs a break so I did him the favor of dropping my mouth over his shaft to keep him going. He pumped his dick into the back of my mouth and I could taste Alice's salty fluids on his shaft.

"You've had your turn," Alice said, pushing my head to the side and climbing back onto Tom's pulsing cock while facing him.

I watched Alice's huge breasts slap back and forth across her chest as she rode her grateful husband.

"Don't forget me," Sandra said from below me.

"As if I ever could," I responded and reached my hands around her slim back to pull her up toward me.

I planted a passionate wet kiss on her lips and she nearly inhaled my tongue as we locked mouths.

"Mmmm...mmmm....MMMM!" Sandra groaned into my mouth and flicked her tongue wildly as I felt her lower lips clench around my cock as she orgasmed.

"I want to watch you cum on her sweet tits while we all cum together, ok?" Alice requested as she leaned forward and let Tom take over pounding his cock into her lippy opening.

"Sounds awesome," Sandra smiled expectantly and winked at me.

My cock slipped out between Sandra's now relaxed slit and she angled herself so she was laying into Tom's chest. Alice's tits hung just about Sandra's face and she reached her lips up to suckle at Alice's round erect nipple. I climbed up so my knees were straddling Sandra's tight waist and began to rub my cock between her soft mounds.

Sandra's tits were just big enough to surround my cock without engulfing it and she pressed them together on either side of my shaft while I thrust. I thought about what it would feel like to have Tom fucking my ass while I fucked her tits and the sensation sent me into overdrive.

"If we're doing this, we need to go soon!" I exclaimed, feeling my cock begin to pulse.

"Fucking there now-weee!" Alice cried as she began to cum.

Tom turned into a sweating grunting mess as his wife orgasmed on top of him. His face contorted and I wondered if he had looked like that when he was cumming on me. I stared down into Sandra's big blue saucers and pumped my cock in the valley of her own fluids that had rubbed off between her breasts. I sprayed my last jet of cum for the evening up under her chin and it rolled back down her neck as the last of my seed came dribbling out onto her chest. I was surprised that I had this much left to squirt, after the two other times my playmates had made me cum.

"Oh... guys... this was so much fun," Sandra said, wiping my milky gift up with her fingers and examining it.

Alice leaned over and licked Sandra from between her breasts up to her chin, lapping up all of the semen I had deposited. She gave Tom one last milky kiss before rolling off the bed and heading to the bathroom to clean up. Sandra followed and I heard the shower turn on behind the adjoining wall.

"These women are going to be the fucking death of me," Tom sighed as he closed his eyes and let his head slump back into the pillow.

"Yeah, and what a glorious death it will be," I replied, collapsing in the opposite direction onto the pillowy mattress.

My only real worry was that I had spent all the karma I had ever saved up just getting the chance to meet and fool around with Sandra. I definitely didn't want it to stop here. She was one hot and wiley woman and I liked her all the more for it.

"You going to crash here tonight?" Tom asked. "I mean this is a huge bed and I would hate to hog both women to myself overnight. You just know there's going to be a little more of this in the morning," he pointed out.

"I think I like the sound of that," I responded.

12