Bi Swingers Club Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnjoyBoth
EnjoyBoth
256 Followers

"Well, let me say that you were pretty remarkable for your first time," he commented. He lay back against the arm of the sofa and reached for his glass of scotch.

I adjusted myself and found my glass at the end table. "I could use some ice," I noted.

Robert got up and grabbed me by the hand and we walked up the stairs like two lovers having an intermission between sexual romps. He grabbed some ice for each of our glasses and poured a slight touch more of scotch over the ice before sipping again. "Let's go upstairs, that is, if you would like to continue our date this evening."

I nodded and replied, "I would love to."

I followed him back upstairs. He had already prepared the bedroom when he went up to take a shower and change. The bed was pulled down; there were several bottles of lube, plugs, and dildos on the nightstands; and a sex blanket throw was on the bed. "I see you had ideas. What would you like to do?" My eyebrows arched as I asked the question.

His cock had already began to harden and mine was also aroused after bringing him to climax downstairs. "I want to fuck your ass, that is, if you would like to try it. I want to show you more tonight."

I moved to the bed, took another sip of my scotch, and placed it on the nightstand coaster next to a large bottle of Astroglide lubricant. I climbed up onto the king sized bed on all fours, my ass up in the air and said, "I want to have you fuck me. What position do you want me in?"

"Well, that is a good first position. Turn around and grab the headboard and leave your ass up in the air for me."

I did as I was asked and maneuvered around exposing my ass for his pleasure, which I quickly found was actually our pleasure. He pulled an orange and white tube from the nightstand drawer and placed liberal amounts of the white cream on his fingertips. I asked him what the cream was and he told me Anal Eaze. It was a desensitizing cream and it would help me through my first anal experience. As he massaged the cream around my puckered ass hole and then into my hot box, I could tell that there was a pleasant pressure as he probed my ass instead of a sharp piercing pain I had anticipated. Even down stairs, his fingers were magic in my ass.

After a few moments of easing the cream in and around my virgin ass, he began to apply liberal amounts of the Astroglide to my ass, forcing some into me. He then coated his now fully erect cock and placed his hands on my hips. I knew he was safe but I had always thought my first anal fuck would have been with a condom. At this point, he positioned himself behind me and let the head of his cock press at my lubed asshole.

"When we fuck as a group, we insist everyone uses a condom. But, since we both know we are safe, I think you need to feel the full effects of a good ass fucking."

"Oh my yes, let me feel it," I begged him.

He grabbed my hips and slowly began to press his massive member against my ass. Now, I had fucked my ass with a dildo and vibrator on many occasions, even wore a butt plug. I had been fucked by a girl friend with a strap-on but I had never had a real cock in me up until this moment. Robert slowly increased the pressure of his cock against my asshole until I finally felt it begin to accept his girth. "Slowly push back onto my cock and help me in," he said.

I complied and a pain came as his massive head finally breached my ass but the Anal Eaze helped a lot. I was lubed and now had my lover's cock begin to slowly fill my ass as he continued to press deeper into me. Oh how full I felt and the feeling sent tiny shock waves through my body. Not a convulsion, but a feeling of exquisite pleasure. He was very gentle and slow stroking my hips, ass cheeks, and back as he continued deeper.

Again, oh my goodness was all I could think as I felt him impale me. Once in up to his balls, he slowly began to slide back out which triggered another intense feeling of emptiness as his cock withdrew. He backed out slowly to where only the head of his cock was still in me and began to push into me again. After several of these motions, I began to fuck back against his cock. His hands on my hips guided his pace and let me match his fucking motions. Is this the feeling a woman has when your cock is sliding in and out of her hot pussy or ass? All I knew then was "fuck me lover, give me your cock and fuck my ass. I want you to fuck me!" I was overcome with passion as Robert made love to my ass.

Robert was a long lasting lover. Oh how he fucked my ass with such skill. He was incredible. Again, I lost track of time. I was caught up in all of the erotic passion of two lovers hot for each other's bodies. Robert leaned forward and impaled himself deep in me and held himself there for a few moments. I could feel his heart racing. "I want you to straddle my cock, just like you saw in the movie down stairs and fuck my cock."

I nodded yes to my lover and felt him pull out of me slowly. My ass must have been open a mile wide after having been fucked by Robert's massive cock. I felt so empty. Robert lay on his back holding his cock straight up for me to take. I straddled him, just as I had seen in the movie and let my ass slide back down onto his throbbing tool. I began to slowly ride his cock and could feel his cock throbbing as I fucked him. I leaned forward to change the angle, kissed him passionately and whispered to him to "fuck me and fuck me good."

Robert grabbed my hips as I leaned against the headboard getting better leverage and continued to fuck his rock hard cock. What stamina! He was a machine. I was beginning to tremble again, overcome with the feelings and sensations my body was providing me, and him for that matter.

When Robert came, I almost passed out. I saw stars. The feeling of his hot cum shooting deep in my ass brought about such tremendous sensations in my body. Again, oh my goodness.

We stayed connected, my own cock oozing precum. I thought I had cum but my cock was still hard and pulsing. I felt his cock begin to shrink and I didn't want it to fall out of me. I wanted to keep him in me. My asshole was wide open as his cock finally withdrew and I rolled over onto my back. Cum was still draining from me and how my cock was still hard I don't know, but Robert grabbed some Astroglide and lubed my cock. "Now, let's see if you can give me some of that too."

He lay back and pulled his legs wide and back giving me full access to his ass. "Fuck me now," was all he said at that point.

I maneuvered myself between his legs and lined my cock up to his waiting ass and slowly slid into him. We fucked for what seemed an hour. I knew I would last longer on my second climax with the right person. I fucked his ass just like it was a woman's pussy trying to give him the same sensations he gave me. When I was about to cum, I pushed deep and buried myself in his ass shooting my load as deep as I could.

Spent, we held the position until my cock slowly eased out of his ass. I was amazed at all we had done and the clock read one in the morning. "You know, you can stay the night if you like."

I looked at him and smiled and said, "I would love to stay the night. And if you want more before we leave in the morning, I am up for it if you are. But first, I need a shower."

I got up and moved to the bathroom and Robert followed me in. We washed each other's bodies, soap and hands prodding and soothing. We toweled off and went back into the bedroom. Robert set the alarm and we snuggled, him clasping my semi hard cock in his hand and his head on my chest. I awoke at three with Robert expertly sucking on my cock again. When I realized it, I coaxed his body into a sixty-nine position with me on top and him on his back. Another set of climaxes before the alarm clock went off.

We sat at the breakfast table sipping coffee and made plans to see each other again before the group session the following week. He mentioned he had someone he wanted to share me with and I smiled back saying, "I look forward to it. Friday night it is."

Robert was a gentleman and an exquisite lover who showed me that being sensual has no barriers. As I told him after our climaxes from our session of sixty-nine, I now knew I was no longer one of the multitude of bi curious men out there. I was now a full-blown bisexual and loved it.

Robert's sensitivity and thoughtfulness was also key to our sessions together. I often think of that first encounter and I am immediately hard. Each time I read another story of someone else's first time, Robert always come to mind, with a smile and a warm feeling. Being double-teamed by Robert and his friend, well, that is another story.

EnjoyBoth
EnjoyBoth
256 Followers
12