Bibi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our majors were entirely different so we shared no classes, only running into each other rarely in a hallway or at the dining hall. We ate together when we could, it was, afterall, a bit of a tradition.

College life was a big change for both of us. Months passed quickly with little time to ourselves. We still talked, mostly during meals. Getting to know one another was a strange and sometimes unsettling process. Sometimes we talked freely, words flowing with little effort, others, we sat in silence not knowing what to say. We had become better friends as that first year ended and we returned home for the summer. Again, work and family took up most of our time. We did manage to see each other when we could, even if just to hang out and talk.

Sophomore year started with a flurry of activity. Registering for classes, find our rooms in the dorm, reconnecting with friends. Seems we had just caught our breath when classes began in earnest.

Bibi and I still had meals together whenever we could. More and more, it included our small, but interesting group of friends. Dave, my friend, we had a few classes together. Tall, thin and pale, as gingers are, he was the class clown. Some of his pranks were legendary. Terri, Bibi's friend, was quiet, bordering on invisible, maybe five feet tall with dark hair and eyes, she was not the least bit intimidating, at least until we hit a subject she found interesting. She would then become an animated, relentless ball of energy, passionately expressing her opinions. It was quite unexpected. A couple other were more casual members, as often as not eating with others.

Coming up on the end of the first semester, we talked as we ate. We were alone, an unusual, but welcome change. It had been a brutal few days as we were in the middle of finals. Hoping to distract ourselves we talked of the future. Hopes, dreams, career, family. What we wanted in a partner.

"What's she like?" Bibi asked that evening at dinner.

"Who?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"The future Mrs. JT Redding?" She inquired.

"Never gave it much thought." I pondered. "Smart, fun, kind, loving. She's got to have a sense of humor, she'll be living with me after all."

Bibi laughed. "What about looks?"

"Don't care." I stated honestly. "The beauty of lasting love is on the inside."

I think she may have sniffled a little.

"OK." I grinned. "Your turn."

She thought, furrowing her forehead. "He's got to be forgiving." She sighed. "I've done a lot that needs forgiven. Kind, smart, witty, again the sense of humor. I'd like him to be taller than me, doesn't have to be a lot. Kind eyes that show his love for me. Until you said it, I had him pictured in my mind, all handsome and svelte, but now I have to agree, looks don't matter. I want a beautiful heart. Someone like y..." She caught herself, slamming her mouth shut.

I smiled. This was not the Bailey I knew a couple years ago. She'd matured into Bibi. No longer shallow and condescending, she was blooming into someone that would be wanted and loved. And apparently, someone that had started to have some feelings for me, the once bane of her very existence.

I reached across the table and took her hands. "I agree, someone like you."

She lost it, collapsing onto the table sobbing.

I walked around the table and sat next to her, pulling her head onto my shoulder as she continued to cry. "What's all this about?" I asked.

"You." She croaked.

"Me what?" I asked again.

"I don't deserve you." She moaned. "I don't deserve anybody."

"Why?" I inquired.

"I've been a terrible person for as long as I can remember. When you showed up three years ago, I was at my peak. I was unstoppable, a force of nature. Nobody dared defy me...except you. You systematically destroyed everything I thought I wanted in life. You tore me down until I was a shell, then you know what?" She smiled.

I shook my head.

"Just before I hit bottom, you caught me." She beamed. "You explained why, in a way I could understand. You made me face what I already knew. I was miserable. I knew I needed to stop, but I didn't know how. Then once that horrible part of my life ended, you stood with me while I built a new one. You were my friend at a time when I had none and deserved none. You never gave up on me. I want to think you helped me because you saw something good in me, but I'd be just as grateful if you're just spiteful and don't like getting bossed around."

"I'll admit." I chuckled. "It started out as a vendetta, but after you lost everything, I saw how unhappy you were. I saw the remorse, if I hadn't, I'd have walked away and left you to wallow in your self-pity. You haven't disappointed me. You made friends, you apologized to those you hurt and even though some of them didn't accept, you were the better person for the attempt. I am so very proud of the woman you are becoming. I am proud to call you my friend. I'd be proud to call you more, if you'll let me."

She nodded, tears still streaming down her face. "Yes, please."

I tilted her face up towards mine and planted a tender kiss on her lips. "Good." I smiled.

We walked hand-in-hand back to the dorm after dinner. The smile on her face was visible for miles. She'd finally given herself permission to be happy, leaving the last remnants of Bailey behind.

Given our newfound feelings for one another, we decided to proceed slowly. Bibi still had some deep seated self-esteem issues to work out. Throwing sex into that mix seemed like a bad idea.

We did, however, escalate our physical relationship. Frequently make-out sessions led to wandering hands and the occasional exploration of things hidden deep beneath clothing. The first time I touched her clit, she nearly bit my tongue off. When she finally held me in her hand, I made an awful mess.

"Got a hair trigger on that thing." She laughed. "Remind me not to point it at my face."

"Funny girl." I kidded playfully. I tackled her, laying on top of her, tickling her ribs until she begged me to stop.

"I damn near pissed myself, you bastard." She giggled. "I hope you're happy."

I smiled, kissing her on the nose. "More than you know."

We didn't tell our parents anything until summer break. First, because we were still exploring. Bibi was terrified she would revert to Bailey, so we had to take time and talk to each other. I reassured her that she was holding her own and how proud of her I was at her transformation. Second, given our past, known to both families, we weren't prepared for the barrage of questions we would endure. It was just easier to hide it until we were stronger in our feelings.

Fourth of July Bibi invited me over to her house. Her family was having their annual cookout and her mother had managed to squeeze out of her that she was seeing me.

"Sorry JT." Bibi apologized. "She's relentless sometimes."

"It's what mothers do." I chuckled. "Mine is pretty sure as well, but I've managed to keep her wondering up to this point. What should I expect tonight? Tar and feathers, friendly hugs, maybe making a wallet and shoes from my skin?"

"I told mom who you are and about our past." Bibi admitted. "Honestly, she's glad someone finally made me see how messed up I was. Dad is clueless, he's a great dad, just not very involved with the hysterics of his youngest child, especially since I've been regularly throwing fits since I was six. What's my reception going to be like? With your dad being a Marine, I can't even imagine what he might do to me."

"When they meet you...whenever that is, it will be the first they've ever heard of you. Bailey was the name of the girl they heard about." I answered. "I was always taught to solve my own problems if I could. Nothing that happened was ever mentioned. I had it under control."

"I was that easy to handle?" She nearly laughed. "Please, I was a total, raving bitch."

"I didn't say it was easy." I replied. "I said I had it under control."

Just before noon on the fourth I found myself at the front door of the Lasiter estate. I say estate, since it was easily three times the size of my parents modest, middle class two story. I pressed the doorbell and held my breath waiting for somebody to answer. A few seconds later, the door opened.

"You must be JT? Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you as well." I answered. "Are you Lindsey?"

"Sorry, should have led with that." She blushed. "I am. So you're the one that's got little sis all in a twist?"

"I'm not really sure how to answer that." I grinned.

Lindsey was Bibi's sister, the middle child and three years older. I could see some resemblance, but not much. Bibi was 5'5" or so and with a petite build and very light brunette, almost blonde hair. Lindsey on the other hand was at least four inches taller with a much more feminine build and fully brunette.

She led me to the back yard (which was much larger than our entire yard... and the one next door) where the party was in full swing. Introductions were made, Bibi leading me around with her arm through mine, smiling angelically.

"So you're the infamous JT?" Mr. Lasiter smiled shaking my hand. "I'm Emerson, I must say you've had a very positive effect on Bailey."

I felt her tense at the use of her 'old' name. I patted her hand, calming her.

"What's that supposed to mean daddy?" She asked.

"Well, princess." He spoke. "You sure seem much happier now. It's just nice...I mean... Wait? Is he the JT you used to rant about? How does that even...?"

"Yes daddy." Bibi laughed. "It's OK, I was a bitch back then. I'm sure none of you miss me throwing fits and screaming. I know I don't. He helped me see how broken I was. He saved me."

Emerson hugged his daughter, eyes welling. "No baby, we don't. I'm so happy for you."

Bibi looked up at her father, then kissed him softly on the cheek. "I love you daddy."

She later told me it was the first time she'd ever told him that. How he held it together is beyond me. I cried when I found out.

Later, as I talked with Emerson, he expressed his gratitude. "We don't know why Bailey was like she was. We raised her to respect others and to help those less well off. Whatever you did, however you reached her, Thank you."

"I was just her friend when she needed one." I stated.

"Would you mind taking these inside while I finish up?" He asked, clearly changing the rather emotional subject.

"No problem." I said.

I found Bibi's mom, Maitlyn in the kitchen doing kitchen stuff. I'm the first one to admit, I'm useless there. I sat the platter of food on the counter. Probably the only thing I could do without screwing it up.

"You must be JT." She beamed, then hugged me. "The change in Bai..Bibi, I'll never get used to that, is nothing short of a miracle. If you had a hand in that..." She teared up a bit.

"I just helped her see what she truly wanted." I said. "She did the work to change herself. Ultimately, she did it for herself."

"I think you might be a bit too modest for your own good, young man." She smiled. "That daughter of ours is probably the most stubborn person you'll ever meet. We had a little girl talk last night, she is very, and I do mean VERY, fond of you, if you catch my drift? She absolutely would not be where she is without your support."

I blushed. "Thanks ma'am, I'm truly humbled that both you and your husband think I did so much for Bibi. She means a lot to me as well. I will be there for her as long as she'll have me."

Maitlyn hugged me again and kissed my forehead. "Thank you JT."

Last, but certainly not least, I met Bibi's brother, Brian. About my height and with the signature brown hair, he very much resembled his father. He was here with his fiancee, April, a stunning strawberry blonde with a killer smile.

"Bays tells me you to are an item." He chuckled. "I don't know whether to be happy for you or help you escape."

"Option one." I grinned. "Though if scary Bailey comes back, maybe option two."

He laughed.

Not long after that, Bibi found me and refused to let go for the remainder of the day. She was not used to being the center of attention and it was causing her some anxiety.

"They care Bibi." I said, hugging her and softly kissing her sweet lips. "Seeing you happy is what they've always wanted, for you and themselves. The attention is all positive, enjoy it, you earned it."

Walking by the pool, Bibi asked if I'd like to go for a swim.

"Sure." I answered. "Just need to get my suit out of the truck."

"Nope." She grinned devilishly, then shoved me.

Damn little minx got me good, but one thing she didn't expect is me grabbing her as I fell and pulling her in with me. We surfaced, laughing and sputtering before she laid a searing kiss on me.

"Somebody throw water on those two. No wait, already been done." Brian roared, doubling over.

"I'll save you sis." Lindsey called out, diving in fully clothed, surfacing next to us. "Unhand her you fiend." She almost couldn't talk the urge to laugh was just too strong.

After that, nearly everyone jumped in, clothed, in a huge, silly, spontaneous outpouring of support for Bibi and me.

We splashed and frolicked like children for quite a while before, in ones and twos, we left the pool. Bibi excused herself to change into dry clothes and I did the same after retrieving them from my truck.

After dark, Emerson and Brian set off fireworks while we watched. Bibi and I were side by side on a blanket appreciating the display.

"I've really had a good time tonight." I told Bibi. "Your family is great."

"They really are." Bibi observed. "I'm glad you helped me see just how much."

After the fireworks, I thanked the hosts, said goodbye to everyone and Bibi walked me to my truck.

"Thanks for coming tonight, JT." She purred. "It really meant a lot." Then she laid a kiss on me that nearly buckled my knees. "Text me when you get home, so I know you're safe."

The next morning at breakfast, my mother asked. "When do we get to meet her?"

"Who?" I inquired.

"The young lady that plastered that silly grin on your face last night." She giggled. "It's really adorable you think you can hide something from me."

"I gave up a long time ago, son." My dad admitted. "She needs to work for military intelligence, or the KGB, Hell for all I know, she might."

"Fine." I huffed, trying to hide the aforementioned grin. "Saturday?"

"Great." Dad beamed. "Gives me an excuse to break out the boat. We can spend the day swimming and skiing."

"I don't know if she knows how." I said.

"Well, you can teach her while I drag her behind the boat and try to drown her." Dad laughed.

"Nice." I rolled my eyes. "Great first impression. Hi we're JT's parents, can we kill you?"

By now, we were all having trouble keeping straight faces. Yeah, my family is a bit warped.

Later in the day, I called Bibi and she was excited/terrified. "I've never been on a boat, that part sounds like fun. Water skiing, not so much. Is it hard?"

"Once you get the hang of it, it feels almost like flying." I said. "Learning curve is a bit steep. You may or may not swallow a lot of lake water."

"I guess I'll make that call later." She stated.

Bibi drove herself over that morning so dad and I could get the boat ready and pack all the associated crap we'd need for the day. She pulled into our driveway then got out of her car.

"Damn boy!" Dad grinned.

"I know, right." I smiled back.

I jumped down out of the boat and pulled Bibi into a hug and kissed her quickly. Motioning towards the boat, I said. "Bibi, this is my dad. Dad, Bibi."

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Redding." Bibi chirped, shaking my dad's hand.

"Call me Myron." He said. "Gave up all that formal BS after I left the Corps."

Bibi nodded.

I took Bibi by the hand and walked her into the house. My mother was in the kitchen packing the cooler.

"Hey mom." I called out. "Bibi's here."

Pulling her head from the fridge, she stood up. "Oh my." She exclaimed. "You're a pretty little thing aren't you? I'm Noreen, this heathen's mother. It's so very nice to finally meet you."

Bibi blushed a deep red. "Y-yes ma'am."

"Oh please." Mom teased. "Noreen is fine. Sorry I embarrassed you."

We finished packing and headed for the lake. Mom shoved me into the front seat of dad's truck and she crawled in back with Bibi. It wasn't quite the Spanish Inquisition, but mom did ask some pretty personal questions during the ride. Bibi seemed to take it well, smiling and even laughing at times.

Once on the lake, dad gunned the boat and once it got up on plane, made haste to our favorite little beach in a secluded cove. Bibi squealed as the boat took off, falling and landing in my lap. Caught off guard, I grabbed a double handful of her tits as she fell into me.

Not to be outdone, my dad reached over and tweaked one of my mom's nipples. She yelped and smacked his hand.

"Myron, behave!" She spat.

"Couldn't let the boy have all the fun." He grinned, eyes twinkling slyly.

Bibi giggled, whispering in my ear. "It's nice to see how much they love each other."

"They've been like that my whole life." I said.

"I know my parents love each other." She sighed. "But a public display of affection just isn't done."

I whispered back. "If dad had his way, mom would be naked by now. Public be damned."

Bibi blushed. "Should I be worried?"

"I've been told I take after him." I grinned.

She looked deep in my eyes then spoke. "I kinda hope you do."

Dad lightly grounded the boat and we offloaded the cooler and the rest of the stuff for our day at the beach. Mom and Bibi laid out big towels and stretched out to catch some sun and relax.

"Ski?" Dad asked.

"Yep." I answered.

For the next hour or so, dad and I took turns skiing. I made a couple close passes to the beach, much to Bibi's delight. Her grin was visible as I zoomed by.

Returning, we sat and ate lunch.

"That looks like fun, can I try?" Bibi chirped.

"Not a problem sweetheart." Dad answered.

Dad and I coached her on shore before taking her out. She and I would ski together, so I could show her what to do. She actually got up on her third try, whooping and screaming as dad increased the speed of the boat. Before long, she was skiing like she'd been doing it for years, a broad grin splashed across her face.

Dad and I switched positions a bit later (mom doesn't ski, ever since she lost her top and flashed a pontoon boat carrying a Baptist church group).

By late afternoon, Bibi was beat and we went back to the beach for a wiener roast and campfire. We still had a few hours before it would get too dark to navigate, so we enjoyed the time we had left.

After we ate, we repacked the boat, made sure the campfire was completely dead and returned to the boat ramp.

Bibi fell asleep on the way home, the activity of the day catching up with her. Once back, we determined she was too sleepy to drive home safely. My mom called her mom and let them know Bibi would stay with us that night and be home Sunday morning. They thanked us for taking such good care of their daughter. Bibi had a quick shower and by the time the rest of us had cleaned up, she was asleep again. I carried her to my sister's room. Sis had already moved out, so technically it wasn't really hers, but the name persisted. I tucked her in, kissed her cheek and went downstairs. Mom had already turned in, so it was just me and dad.

"She had a really good time today." I smiled. "I think skiing kicked her ass."

"I remember your first time." My dad chuckled. "I had to pull you back into the boat you were so beat."

"I was six." I said.

Dad handed me a beer. We sat silently, for a moment, male bonding.

"I think you've got yourself a good one there, son." He observed.

I nodded. "We're working through some stuff, taking it slow, but I think you might be right."