Biblical Proportions Ch. 03

Story Info
Asha unveils an entire underground order of Futa Amazons.
7.4k words
4.58
3.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Diabolical Divas

* * * * *

*WHAP*

Ethan's small frame jolted as the full force of Asha's knee slammed into the guard pad. He steadied himself, tensed his body and waited for the next blow.

*THWAP*

Ashaki's muscular leg blasted into the cushioning, her shin crushing the polyurethane leather exterior. The pad flexed and Ethan was forced to take two steps back. The big woman followed the kick with two quick punches. They weren't nearly as strong as her kicks, but he could still feel the impact of every blow through the considerable padding. Ethan's arms grew increasingly sore the longer it went on. It was obvious he'd be exhausted long before Mistress would.

"C'mon David! Hold it steady!"

"Yes, Mistress Goliath" he replied wearily, bracing himself for another round.

It had been a long day for the quickly tiring man-servant and sexual slave. First, there was the usual sating of Asha's morning appetites. She'd fucked both his holes long and hard before letting him shower and cleanse himself of her abundant, sticky seed.

Then he made her a breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast. Mistress Goliath was so pleased with his performance that she allowed him the leftovers from her plate: a few residual clumps of scrambled yellow protein, two strips of bacon and a piece of toast with only one bite missing. Ethan ate it off the floor, receiving head pats and an acknowledgment of 'Good boy' as he licked the plate clean.

After that, the usual housework had to be done. It was followed by the cleaning of sex toys and fetish clothes that had been used in Asha's recent fun and games. Most of the debauchery was at Ethan's expense, although Asha still entertained kinky clients from time to time. The men who came to see Ashaki paid a premium for her services and arrived craving the beating and deep-dicking of a lifetime.

They got what they desired, but most of them never called a second time. Ethan assumed they went on to pursue gentler Dommes or at least ones that weren't so absurdly endowed. Not every man had the elasticity and stamina to handle Asha's impossibly large python.

Even now, in her red satin kickboxing pants, Ethan could see her monster cock bending into her right pant leg and forming a thick outline in the shiny material. It was especially visible as her body strained, reaching back and preparing to deliver more blows into the padded shield. The young man squared himself up, gritted his teeth and waited for the next brutal hits.

*THWAP THWAP THWAP*

Asha lashed three quick Muay Thai kicks into the glossy leather padding and Ethan grunted with each hit. The final blow knocked him back so hard that he stumbled. His grunt turned into a howl of surprise as he tripped and fell to the mat. The guard pad thudded to the ground, abandoned in mid-air as he lost his balance.

The sweating Asha placed her hands on her hips and breathed deep. She smiled as she watched Ethan flail through the air and flounder on the ground; dazed from the force of her blows and his sudden collapse.

"Hahahahaha! That's all you got, huh little man? That's too bad! I could do this all day. But at least you hung in there for a while."

"Sorry, Mistress Goliath..." Ethan sat up slowly. He cradled his head and the side of his torso as he grimaced in pain.

"Don't worry about it" the amazon replied. She undid the velcro straps on her fingerless kickboxing gloves and pulled them off as she spoke. "I hit the weights before you came in, so I already got a good workout. That will do for today."

Ethan nodded. He couldn't help but notice the large heavy bag hanging from the ceiling in the background. That's what she used when Ethan was busy with other tasks. Asha didn't actually need him to hold guard pads to practice her strikes. She just enjoyed kicking him around and humiliating him.

"Shall I put the gear away and clean up, Mistress?"

"No, not yet. You have other duties first."

Asha tossed her gloves aside before reaching into the elastic of her sports pants. She tugged them down, bending forward as she slid the glossy garment off her legs and stepped out of it. Ethan watched as her bare midriff disappeared. Her large breasts blocked the view of her crotch, followed by her tower of jet black hair. He watched the sports bra flex and strain to contain her massive mounds. Ethan figured it must be made out of space age materials to hold her giant assets so securely.

The satin kickboxing pants were tossed aside and Asha rose back to her full 7'1 height. She'd opted for no underwear today since her bottom half was now completely bare. Her giant cock jutted forward, an imposing specimen despite its semi-flaccid state. Ashaki's enormous sack hung below it, roughly the size of a boxer's punching bag.

Her dark flesh glistened with sweat as she tipped her head back and shook her thick column of jet black tresses. Once she'd fixed her hair and worked the tension out of her neck, she pointed to the floor just in front of her.

"Get over here and get to work, slave" she ordered casually.

Ethan rose on one knee and was about to push himself all the way up when she spoke again.

"On your knees." Her voice betrayed mild annoyance that she had to remind him.

"Yes, Mistress."

He crawled forward, drinking in the statuesque Domina as he approached. The white polish on her toenails drew the eye, creating a stark contrast with her dark skin. Strong calves led up to powerful, shapely thighs. They were thicker than any man's he'd ever seen. Her entire body shined with perspiration. In the context of her impressive form, the colossal cock sprouting from her pelvis was fitting. Asha stroked it eagerly as she watched her bitch-boy inch forth.

"That's it... Worship me with your eyes before you do it with your mouth. Enjoy the view while you can." Her voice purred with self-satisfaction as she lorded her physical superiority over the scrawny little manlet.

Ethan came to a slow stop just below her masturbating form. He knelt, then sat up and leaned forward on his knees, anticipating her next command. The half naked man-slave lifted his face and opened his mouth, prepared to receive his Goddess. He was quickly rebuked.

"No. I'm not ready yet. Lick my balls first, slut!"

Asha's hand glided up and down her rapidly thickening pole, preparing it for action. She watched her slave's face disappear under her gargantuan club of flesh and pistoning fist. Within seconds, she felt his tongue lap at her weighty scrog followed by a gentle sucking kiss on both large, fleshy orbs.

"Mmmmmm! There we go, baby. Just like that..."

Ethan ran his tongue all over her supple sack, cleaning it of a morning's worth of workout grime. He vacuumed the sweat from her bulging cum factories, wagging his tongue beneath her plump eggs before applying firm suction with his lips. He knew from experience just how she liked to be tongued and teased. Ethan lapped, kissed and sucked away as the pace of Asha's strokes increased. Her moans grew more lustful as the big woman's body relaxed.

"Oh yeah... Momma's just about ready for you, bitch."

Ashaki grabbed him by the back of his rubber gimp mask and pulled his mouth from her spit-coated nuts. She lined up the dark, mushroom head of her bitch-breaker cock with Ethan's mouth and pushed forward with no patience. As she sank past his soft lips, she reached below and gripped the slave's collar underhand. Asha pulled him forward, choking him mildly as her fat length of fuckmeat plowed down his tongue and forced his mouth open wide.

Her eyes closed as Asha's godly appendage was bathed in the warm, wet nirvana of her little David's mouth. His collar's O-rings jingled as she continued pulling his face up her shaft. When his soft, stretched lips reached the halfway point of her fearsome erection, she let go of the thick leather strap surrounding his throat.

"Hands behind your back!"

Ethan clasped his hands behind him, trying his best not to gag on the hot, thick invader filling his cheeks. Mistress' cock always had a pungent taste and smell, but it was especially overpowering after a long workout. The scent and flavor of thick, sweaty penis overwhelmed him as Asha pushed her tip all the way to his uvula. Her sheer size filled his oral walls to bursting. The pressure of her immense unit pressed his tongue firmly into the bottom of his mouth. Ethan thought he might pass out from the taste and smell. She hadn't even entered his throat yet.

"You will keep those hands locked behind you until I'm done! If you release your grip at any point, it's fifty strokes with the paddle!"

"Mmmmpphhhgllmmm!" he muttered in acknowledgment.

"Good boy" she cooed.

Asha gripped his latex-wrapped head firmly. Her fingernails, likewise painted white, dug into the black rubber of his hood as she forced her way deeper into his drooling oral passage. Ashaki sighed in divine bliss as her glans pushed into the back of her slave's throat and was surrounded by warm, wet tightness.

Ethan braced himself as his view slowly zoomed in on Asha's glistening torso. Her abdominal muscles and sweaty pubis grew closer as ever more hard, throbbing schlong was force-fed between his stretched lips. He wagged his tongue below her sperm channel, causing Asha to bellow in fresh pleasure.

Unwilling to wait another second, Asha pulled out halfway of his sloppy canal just long enough to plunge right back in. Ethan's eyes watered as her hands pressed into his cranium and she began sawing her massive schwanz in and out of his phlegmy mouth.

"YES! Just like that... Work that magic tongue you little faggot! More suction..."

Ethan obeyed, always eager to bring the giant shemale to climax as fast as humanly possible. He sucked and slurped on her pistoning member, working to increase her enjoyment even as she became more needy and aggressive. The workout mat below him was a nice change; much easier on his knees than the hardwood floors upstairs or the cold cement of Asha's S&M dungeon. Ethan took solace in this solitary blessing as she fucked his face in earnest.

It was always an open question how long a throatfucking by Mistress Goliath would last. With her impressive stamina and otherworldly control, fucking a man's face for a half hour was the simplest thing in the world. She could prolong his oral worship as long as she liked, holding back her river of nougat filth in favor of ever ascending levels of pleasure.

But Asha was also a practical woman. She often just wanted to nut and go about her day. It was always a contest between the dark-skinned amazon's competing wills. The desire to cram her fat hose of flesh down David's throat versus the urge to empty her churning sack in her human cumdump as quickly as possible. Based on how rapidly she was ramping up her fucking, it seemed the latter would win this afternoon.

Every thrust forward of Asha's powerful hips was met with phlegmy coughs and sputtering gags. Each hasty withdrawal of her pulsating tool elicited a long, wet slurp. Ethan's face grew increasingly red below his thick fetish hood. His teary vision blurred as her train of pungent penis pumped through his mouth and plowed down his spongy throat.

Ashaki threw her head back and lost herself in warm, wet rutting. The sloppy sounds of face-fucking were music to her ears as her entire girthy length plowed into his sucking maw and tingled. Her fully engorged Goddess cock grew that extra bit tighter, thicker and meaner in Ethan's mouth, swelling against his tight, fleshy walls. It was a sure sign she'd surrendered to impending climax.

"OH FUCK!!!! HERE IT COMES, DAVID! YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!"

She pulled Ethan's face all the way down her bulging length as the first wave of orgasm hit her. His eyes strained as he felt Asha's cum cannon discharge in his holster of a mouth. Hot seed blasted into his throat and quickly backed up into his already packed cheeks. The warm, slimy custard oozed around his tongue, surged into his stomach and seeped up into his nostrils. Asha's fat cumsack pulsed below his chin as webs of semen shot through her throbbing length and gushed into the obedient slave boy.

"Nnnngggghhhhhhhhhh!!! YES!!! Take it!!!"

Pure bliss coursed through her body as she remained buried in his warm, sucking hole. Her essence drained away, filling her plaything to bursting for the third time that day. She held him tight until every spray of cock-snot fired from her tip. Finally, as the giddy high of multiple ejaculations began to fade, she stepped back and extracted her phallus from his gunked up mouth.

*SCHLLOOORRRPP*

Strands of thick semen stretched from Ethan's face to the glans of her mighty weapon. The filth drizzled down, hitting the sparring mat with the kind of wet slaps only exceptionally heavy seed can produce. Rivulets of cum leaked from the panting bitch boy's face. They glazed his chest, his latex briefs and his caged cock below.

Asha released his head, done with her filthy man-slave for the moment. He slumped forward, his hands resting against the floor as he stared at the giant puddle of sperm and gasped for air.

"Clean up here, then get back to your chores. I'm gonna hit the jacuzzi. Report to me when the laundry is done."

The Giantess strode off, her erection proceeding her as she headed for the stairs. Ethan had barely caught his breath by the time she reached the door and headed back up to the first floor.

"Yes, Mistress..."

* * * * *

The next day proved to be much less typical. Ethan was woken much earlier than usual and the morning ritual of prolonged sexual debauchery was skipped entirely. They ate a hasty breakfast, during which he was informed they were going on a field trip. When Ethan exited the shower, he found a fresh set of rubber garments to dress in; a royal blue latex version of his usual slave uniform. For a change, his rubber briefs didn't have a hole that exposed his cock cage. The metal housing simply created a small bulge in the shiny bottom piece.

In addition to the fresh fetishwear, he was left an all new collar to fix around his neck. It was the fanciest one she'd given him to date; a length of thick, sensual leather with the words 'ASHA'S BITCH' printed on either side of the O-ring at its front. It had smaller, but equally sturdy D-rings on the sides and back for more elaborate bondage play.

For her part, Asha was decked out in her most extravagant Domme attire. She wore a yellow latex bodysuit that outlined her massive curves with luscious, shiny ripples. It was cinched at the waist by a black leather corset. Her top was adorned by a black leather jacket with metal spikes on the shoulders. Asha's legs bore matching thigh-high leather boots with spikes lining the top where her massive thighs settled into them. Her long leather gloves were dotted with metal studs.

She was a gleaming Goddess in yellow and black. A pair of shades and an officer's cap completed the image of strict Femdom authority. The hat was embellished by a long series of linked metal rings around the front and an eagle crest bearing a shield at the top. Were Asha a member of the Hell's Angels, it was clear she'd be leading the pack, not riding bitch on the back of someone else's bike.

Ethan barely had time to drink in her glorious form before he was grabbed by the wrist and led to Asha's truck. Forty five minutes later, they were still on the road. They'd been on the highway for a while and Ethan was growing tired of scrolling through the news on the tablet Asha had provided. He thought about downloading a game to play, but ultimately decided the time had come to ask some questions. Curiosity burned in him as he set the device on the dashboard and straightened himself.

"Mistress Goliath?" he prompted.

Asha reached to the dash and turned down the R&B that was pumping through the truck's speakers. The music faded until it was only a background hum. "Yeah?" she asked as her attention returned to the road.

"If I may ask, where are we headed?"

"To a party. Well, sort of... It's a social gathering held by a club I belong to. They have these little get-togethers every few months."

"What kind of club?"

"A club for women like me and Ada" she said with casual smugness.

Ethan's eyes opened wide. He was as surprised by her frankness as he was alarmed by the prospect of danger ahead. Realistically, how many women like her and Ada could there be?

"Mistress Ada called you Alpha Dommes, correct?"

"Hah! Good memory" she noted with a glance his way. "It's nice to see you're paying attention. That's not the name of our group though. The Alpha Domme Duo is just a nickname we picked up while working together."

"I see. Will Mistress Ada be there?"

"Sadly, no. She has other obligations. Otherwise we'd be carpooling. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to see her again before long."

Ethan struggled to imagine what vehicle could accommodate both Ashaki and Adaleigh's considerable bulk, not to mention both their submissive companions. It certainly wouldn't be this truck. As big as it was, there was no way both Alpha Dommes would fit comfortably in the cab. As it stood, Asha's latex and leather clad curves pressed out well beyond her seat.

"It's going to be a long drive, then, Mistress?"

"Yes, we got a few more hours to go, so get comfy. Not too comfy, though. I'm dying to come! When we stop for gas, you're gonna get your first experience sucking cock in a bathroom stall."

His first experience. That didn't guarantee a second one, but knowing Asha, that's what she had in mind. What was it with her and constantly pushing him to do ever more degrading shit? And yet, he would put up with it, because Ethan was enamored with big women.

He'd done so many things he never imagined himself doing since seeing Asha's profile on the internet. Ethan never envisioned himself sucking cock at all, let alone blowing someone in a gas station bathroom. But as soon as he beheld Asha's bulbous curves, saw her wicked smile and heard her commanding voice, all will had fled from his body.

Ethan would do that and more. Who knew what would be expected of him once they got to the party? In retrospect, he shouldn't have been surprised that they were headed to some kind of depraved dick-girl orgy. Asha hadn't confirmed it, but he could feel it in his bones. If the other women were truly like Ashaki, they were all shameless, sex-obsessed power tops. What else could the party be?

"Are there many women like you and Mistress Ada?"

"Not a ton, but we're doing our best to change that. We're always looking to bring more women into the fold."

"That must make recruiting tough" Ethan noted. "The pool of women who share your size and... features, is tiny to begin with."

Asha chuckled. "You don't understand. Any woman can become like us, if they want it bad enough." She glanced at him again, her devilish smile beaming.

"What?!?" he asked in astonishment. "Any woman? How does that work?!?"

Asha's left eyebrow raised above the crest of her aviator sunglasses. When she gazed over at Ethan again, her smile had vanished. "You're getting too nosy. Not to mention familiar. This little game of twenty questions is over, slave."

Suddenly remembering his place, Ethan raised his hands in supplication. "Sorry, Mistress. I didn't mean to be rude."