Big Apple Mash Up

Story Info
Fucking away In NYC.
4.1k words
5.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers

All About Fucked Up And Funky Fun In The City That Never Sleeps... Every Person/Character In The Story Has A Real Life And/Or Entertainment Biz Connection To New York City... Or The Surrounding Area... Now... YO!... LET'S GET THIS FUCKIN' THING STARTED!... YANKEES!!!

My apartment... West Village... Chef Anne Burrell brought dinner over...

"That was damn good lasagna, baby. Damn good."

"Mmmmmmmmmm. (Mumbling around my dick)... Thank you baby."

I push Anne's head down further on my cock, as I put the plate the lasagna was on, on the coffee table. I fucking love Anne's hair. All spiky and blonde. A real sexy do.

Her spit is all over my crotch. It's been rolling down my tattooed... yellow stars with white trim... shaft for the last twenty minutes. I'm enjoying Anne's top notch BJ for damn sure. That bitch can suck a dick better than she can cook... and that's saying something.

Her lips tighten on my thick meat, feeling it pulse harder in her mouth. She knows I'm ready to shoot.

I hold my chef friend's platinum blonde haired head on my shaft as she bobs faster and faster on my dick, her spit racing out of the corners of her mouth, right down my shaft. My left hand cupping and playing with her hanging right titty. She's on her knees beside the couch, sucking me silly. I'm laying on the couch grinning oh so happily.

Anne's incessant, sleazy moaning making me chuckle and grin even happier. My precum bathing her fast licking tongue as she laps at my shaft as it pistons in and out of her mouth.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Anne gets about ten inches down her throat right as I start skeet dumping down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. (Mumbling around my cock again)... Soooooooo good. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Anne drinks my gooey sperm shake with pure cum glee and jizz eating euphoria. I just lay back on the couch and blaze up a joint, riding out my cum high, as I keep on pumping my mighty load right down her sexually hungry gullet. My cock twitching and tingling so pronounced and so stimulated in Anne's throat. She only gags a little. Some cum flavored spit shooting out of her mouth when she coughs. She wipes it up with her fingers and rubs them together for me, winking extra slutty at me as she very enthusiastically gobbles down my pearly white sex treat.

When Anne finally pulls off of my spit covered dick, she immediately sucks her spermy fingers clean, loudly smacking her lips after she sucks down my nut cream all slutty for me. She blows me an extra large kiss as I keep on playing with her big soft titty, then she dives down, and fiercely sucks my tattooed dick totally dry and spotless. Taking her time as I lay back and smoke, grinning pimp wide, very much enjoying the ride. Ha.

Chef Anne Burrell and I are real close friends. We've been dating for about two years, and fucking the whole time. She's one of my best chicks. One of many, but still one of my best, and one of my favorites.

"Yo."

"Babe... what the fuck happened? You didn't pick me up from work."

"Oh shit. Sorry, baby. I thought Spence (The King Of Queens) was gonna pick you up."

"No. He's got a date. I wanted you to pick me up. Geesh."

"Sorry, baby. I can come now."

"No. Don't bother. I'm on the subway. I'll be there soon."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'll make it up to you."

I smirk down at Anne. I started pissing in her mouth, and she hasn't missed a drop, even though I startled her when I started piss dumping. She gives me a thumbs up and a nice chest rub as she drinks my dick liquor, cooing blissfully as she swallow one big mouthful after the other. My left hand is still attached to her big ass titty squeezing away. God, she's got great freaking tits.

"You better. This is the third time this month you haven't picked me up. And, the month just started last week."

"I will, baby. I promise. My beautiful, sexy queen. So fucking sexy. And beautiful too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." I chuckle. Max (2 Broke Girls/Kat Dennings) does too. I know how to make her smile. She can't stay mad at me.

"I'll be there soon, stud. I expect a big time fucking when I get there. Love ya. MWAH!"

"It'll be here for ya when ya get here, sweet tits. Love ya too."

I really dig Max. We've been dating for three years. She's awesome. She's staying over tonight. Hopefully my little, picking her up mix-up won't negatively affect our time together tonight.

"You better go, babe. Max is a tad upset."

"Ok, handsome." Anne kisses me nice and deep. Both of my hands now playing with both of her gorgeous cans between us.

"Thanks for dinner." I slap Anne's big booty. She smirks all horny.

"Thanks for the dick." She playfully bounces her eyebrows at me, her arms around my neck, grinning extra naughty. We both laugh. We kiss again too. I also throw in a big booty double scoop squeeze, then Anne gets dressed, and heads out, blowing me a slutty kiss, and waving as she walks out the door. I snicker. That's one horny ass, sexy ass, big titty havin', good cookin' ass slut.

I lay back and smoke, resting up on the couch before my girl gets here.

I can hear the neighbors across the hall, Monica (Friends) and Chandler (Friends) arguing about something in the hall.

The Bings are pretty cool peeps. Well... Monica is. Chandler's goofy, but OK. Monica is hot as fuck. A little overbearing and bossy, but still, smokin' freaking hot.

Their friend Joey (Friends) used to live in the apartment my half brother Spence and I share now. He's an actor... or so they say. He's not very good. He got a big part in a TV show though, so he moved out to LA. And... Spence and I moved in.

Monica and I have only hooked up a few times so far. Usually, Chandler interrupts us or something. I booty banged the bitch for four hours straight on their bed the other day while Chandler was at work. Monica couldn't get enough of my giant dong. She almost wore me the fuck out. Her ass is so damn tight too. Almost too tight. But, she fucks so fired up and boss bitch like. I freaking love it.

Monica has a pic of my tattooed dick and balls so she can show anyone she wants to, whenever she wants to. She's a far out chick, and one great fuck. How the hell Chandler ended up with her, I'll never know.

Chandler walks into my apartment.

"Hey, James. Can I hang out in here for a little while. Monica's all pissed cause I flirted with a girl at work today."

"No can do, dude. Max is on her way home and we're gonna have make-up sex. I forgot to pick her up at work."

"Again?"

"Yeah. It was a mix-up. She's not mad though. Thankfully."

"Ok. Well... have fun. I guess I'll go over to Ross' and see if he wants to chill or something."

"Ok. Later."

I'm so chillaxed. The weed's kicking in nice and right.

Monica walks in. Damn... I should probably lock the damn door. She's looking extra fine though, so it's cool. Tight ass baby blue jeans. And an even tighter, white turtleneck shirt. Her nipples popping through it. Nice ponytail too.

"Did Chandler come in here?"

"Yeah. He wanted to hang out, but I told him no. Max is gonna be here shortly. We're gonna have some serious make-up sex." I drop a big hint at Monica, hoping she'll leave. But, it only turns her on though.

"Oh really?" Monica walks over to the couch and jumps on my crotch. It's in all its naked glory. Monica starts grinding on it, smirking at me real mischievously. She pulls her top off. Her white cotton bra barely containing her absolutely beautiful and perky C cups. How the fuck did Chandler marry this bitch? I'll never get it.

I smoke all cocky, staying nice and calm and cool. That further turns Monica on. Her heated smirk blazing with Monica Bing boss bitch, over the top delight.

"You have the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. My God, it's so huge! Fourteen inches! Jesus!" Monica grinds on it as she looks right at me. So sexy and turned on. She's doing a really good grinding job too. My dick immediately gets hard again.

"Chandler's is 7 inches. It's nice, but this one is so much nicer. And, SO MUCH BIGGER! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Monica closes her eyes as her jeans covered cunt strokes my cock back and forth as she grinds on it. Nice and steady and even. Not rushing it at all. My approving, smokey grin is beaming too.

Monica opens her eyes as my hands make their way up to her bra enclosed titties, squeezing nice and rough on them. She moans. Moaning so slutty. Her nipples stirring in her bra, hardening rapidly. Pulsating in my hands as I manipulate her breasts as much as I want.

"I want you to fuck me. Please." Monica begs. She's so fucking beautiful. Her long, dark shiny hair in a ponytail. Her breasts so perky and perfect. My hands absolutely love them. I squeeze them extra rough.

"GOD! PLAY WITH MY BREASTS! YES!"

Monica digs it. Ha.

After a full minute of that, I have to stop. Max should be here real soon. And I don't wanna piss her off any more. Yeah... I love her. I really do.

"Sorry, doll. Well have to pick this up later. Max is on her way and I don't wanna make her mad again." I pick Monica up in my arms as I get up off of the sofa. I kiss her nice and passionate while she hugs me tight around my neck. Her legs wrapped Real tight around my waist. That bitch is strong.

I finally manage to get her off of me, so I can put some clothes on. Monica puts her top back on and I watch that sweet ass jiggle it's way out my door... after I smack it silly. God, she's got a great ass. Damn. She and I may end up a couple one day. Sorry, Chandler... in advance.

Max finally gets to my place. I pour on the charm, being as sweet and loving as any dude can possibly be. I order Max some roses. That makes her smile. I eat her pussy on the couch for an hour. That makes her smile even more.

We head to the bedroom. Max nude, and me almost nude. Just my green and white sweatpants on. My giant cock flopping around all commando inside them. Max in my arms, kissing me so turbo charged horny, cooing and growling away as she rubs those heaving 34DDs all over my pierced nipples. Fucking awesome!

I toss Max on the bed, smirking mischievously at her as I yank my pants off. She gives me an extra horny grin back, bouncing her eyebrows all playful at me and my rock hard cock as it points right at her, bouncing away all enticingly for her. She motions for me and my dick to join her on the bed, blowing me extra sexy kisses and spreading those legs for me. Her pussy still glistening with her juices and my saliva.

I crawl up on the foot of the bed all fired up and freaky smirking, so fucking turned on by my woman. Max grabs me and pulls me up to her, very quickly wrapping her legs tight around my waist. She attacks my mouth, kissing me so voraciously. Her lips heatedly enveloping mine. Our spit flying between our mouth. Our tongues violently fucking each other as I SHOVE my raging hard meat right up her incessantly quivering snatch.

We fuck like animals. Wild animals in heat. Blazing hot heat. Our bodies writhing fiercely against each other. Max's awesomely gorgeous knockers sliding all over my chest as I pound her dripping twat hard and fast. Max's heated screams of pure pleasure echoing out, throughout the apartment.

My bed shakes and creaks non stop. My hardcore pussy pounding exhibition pushing it to its limits. It shakes so violently, it's actually a turn-on. I fuck Max even harder. Even faster. My hips slamming into her pussy non stop. Over and over and over. Harder and faster. More heated, and more intense. My tattooed cock lurching and twitching mercilessly inside her brutally battered snatch. Her pussy vibrates so furiously around my invading meat monster, devouring it so hungrily every fucking time it forcefully pushes deep inside.

Max rides me, cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl. Screaming and throwing her arm around like she's riding a brahma bull. God, she's fucking hot! Those huge titties flopping around wildly. My hands grabbing them and squeezing them so fucking rough. I fucking love my bitch's bad ass boobs!

Max bounces so wild and crazy on my cock, my bed almost breaking several times as she rides me. I'm smiling from ear to ear, so happy. So horny. My cock throbbing and thrust g non stop, owning that slut's horned up snatch like only I... and it... can.

"GOD, YES!!!! FUCK ME, BABY!!!!! FUCK THAT FUCKING PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH, BABY, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO ME, DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!" Max's blazing hot smile making my cock throb, and my own smile beam with joy. God damn... that bitch can fuck!

I pound Max's rump doggy style as I stand beside the bed, and she's growling and howling like a sex crazed bitch dog on the bed. I slap that thick white ass nice and hard, pulling on Max's long, dark brown hair, POUNDING THE LIVING FUCK OUTTA THAT ASS! Max violently screams and squirts all over me and everything else. Over and over and over! So much fucking pussy milk! It's dripping from everywhere!

We fuck in the bathtub. Max riding me wild and woolly again. Water splashing all over the floor. I suck on those amazing natural titties so fucking hard. Desperately trying to stuff each whole tit into my mouth as I suck away. Max hugging me tight to her, playing with my blonde hair as I ravenously devour those huge, hefty breasts. Furiously gorging myself on them. Max bouncing and grinding away on my cock.

I bend Max over the toilet, and piss right up her pussy. Max screaming and shaking her head around as I piss dump up her beautifully battered twat. The warm piss soothing her aching cunt from the merciless pounding it's been taking from my fourteen inches of hardcore fuck fame. Piss shoots outta Max's cunt, around my cock, pooling on the floor. I just keep on pissing. Max grinning from ear to ear, throwing her head around as she growls with intensely excited glee.

Max wheels around and sucks my pissing dick, very enthusiastically drinking down the last of my slightly tangy load. She smiles up at me, winking too. So fucking turned on.

She plays with my tattooed balls, tickling them as she feverishly sucks down the last of my piss.

I kiss my bitch. The taste of my piss exciting me too as we swap pissy spit, sucking feverishly on each other's tongues. My hands slapping and violently squeezing Max's huge cans. Her heated moans into my mouth, just making me slap and squeeze them even harder. God, I LOVE SQUEEZING THOSE BIG FUCKING TITTIES!

Max ends up on her knees in front of the sofa spitting on my precum pouring super rod. Her spit making the stars on my cock and balls glisten so sexy as she rapidly pumps it with her huge tits.

Max fucks my cock with those heavenly hooters, faster and faster, biting on my crown, licking it and sucking it so fiercely. I erupt. My cum shooting into Max's really ravenously sucking mouth like it was shot out of a fucking machine gun.

She wiggles those horny eyebrows at me, and moans so slutty as she greedily gulps down my mighty wad. All of that pearly white, rich and creamy jizz racing down her throat. Max drinking it all with such intense, cum craving gusto. She deep throats my entire fourteen inches, making me almost jump off of the sofa from the ridiculously awesome sensations. Every last, hard throbbing inch of my tattooed monster relentlessly pumping my extra gooey ball cream right down her fucking throat. HELL FUCKING YEAH, BITCH!

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. God, that was fucking AWESOME, BABY! I don't even care about you not picking me up anymore. FUCK! MY MAN CAN FUCK!!!! WOO!!!!!!" Max and I laugh as she sucks me totally clean. Bobbing away on my spent monster meat, slurping it nice and loud and messy... just like I love. God, I freaking love, Max.

...

I met this chick named Elaine (Seinfeld) about two years ago. We were both in Times Square, walking around. We ended up getting some pizza at the same spot, so we started talking. Cool chick. Real sexy too. Great lips. I kept looking at them as she talked, imaging shoving my fat dick in between them.

Elaine kept telling me about her job, working for Jay Peterman. That goofy dude with all the long, drawn out stories about his freaking clothes in his catalog. I wasn't interested in that, but I definitely was interested in Elaine.

Her form fitting purple business suit and white silk blouse underneath the perfect combo of professional and sexy. Well styled brown hair down last her shoulders. A real sexy, professional bitch.

She leaned over the small table we were standing at, eating our pizza, smiling all sexy and super attractive. Those wet lipstick covered lips really doing their job on me. She could tell I really liked them. She kept pursing them real sexy for me. I finally leaned in and kissed her. She was a little surprised, but she didn't pull away. God, she's got great lips. So soft and smooth and creamy. Some of the most kissable lips I've ever kissed. I just smiled when I pulled back from the kiss. Elaine did too. You could really feel the spark between us.

I took her in the bathroom right there and did her extra good. A quickie, but a real goodie. I fucked her silly in the stall. Elaine hugging me tight. Her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hands excitedly roaming all over my back as I banged her against the stall divider in the ladies' bathroom. I ripped open her white silk blouse, and heatedly licked all over her chest as I thrusted my massive meat so deep up her relentlessly quivering cunt. It keep twitching inside Elaine's pussy. She couldn't stop moaning and grinning, licking her gorgeous lips so seductively, and I couldn't stop growling and grinning myself. Howling too. That got a horny laugh from Elaine.

I ended up knocking her up. I came so hard inside her. She got an abortion. She's actually gotten three of them since we've been fucking. I really love cumming inside her. No condom. It's a huge turn-on... For me and for her.

Elaine used to date a dude named Jerry (Seinfeld). He's a comedian. We hang out sometimes. He lives up on the upper west side. Elaine too. I always stop by his place when I'm up there visiting Elaine.

I stopped by one day when his mother was there. Helen is a real nice old lady. Huge, saggy old cans. Hey... I don't discriminate.

Jerry went out to do something, so I was there with his mom. We chatted. We got along real well. So... one thing led to another. I ended up fucking his mom in his bed. That old broad couldn't stop cumming. I banged her fucking brains out.

She had never seen a dick like mine. She loved the tattoos and all. She kept looking at it and checking it out. Finally, I just pushed her head down on it, and the old bitch started sucking it on the couch before we headed to the bedroom. She was pretty good too. It surprised me. Kinda. I know a lot of old broads... and I've fucked them too... that are really horny and really good at sex. Grandma types. Most peeps would never expect that they would be horny sluts... but they are. And like I said before... I don't discriminate. I'll fuck an old bitch hillbilly silly.

I fed Helen my load. She gagged on it, and spit some of it up, but the old broad managed to swallow most of it. She told me she hadn't drank a load of jizz in so many years. She sucked me nice and clean and everything. I took a few pics of her sucking my dick. Pearly white sperm all over her lips and cheeks. Running down her cheeks to her hair. Real slutty pics. I couldn't stop smiling. I dig that old bitch. We're definitely gonna be fucking a lot more.

When Jerry got back, the bed was made and his slutty mom... unbeknownst to him... was all cleaned up and sweet, innocent mom looking. He didn't know a thing about me banging his mom, and feeding her my cum. I really like that old broad. I'm glad I met her.

...

I'm adopted. I've got a pretty famous mom... if you're into porn. Vanessa Del Rio. Yep. The Puerto Rican busty babe with the giant clit. Totally awesome lips too.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,123 Followers
12