Big Aren't They? Ch. 02

Story Info
Our Hero Hooks up with his Girlfriend.
4.4k words
4.72
15.6k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

"Where is everyone?" I asked Aunt Ruth. It was the next morning. I had slept thru the night and I felt like a million dollars!

"They said something about shopping before they left." Aunt Ruth didn't even turn to look at me. I snuggled up behind her with my hands on her shoulders. She was wearing a 'wife-beater' and a pair of short-shorts. Her heels made her legs look amazing!

'So they will be gone for hours?" I asked.

"I don't know" was the indifferent response.

I was rubbing myself against her butt. Slowly I could feel my dick getting harder and harder. I knew that she could feel it as well.

"Don't..." she told me. "Stop it! I admit I might have been a little crazy yesterday but I'm over it today. So, just stop it!"

Despite what she was saying her tush was swishing back and forth in response to her feeling my dick getting harder and longer and thicker.

I gently kissed her neck and then ran my tongue over her ear. I could feel her shiver a little as I worked. I slowly stroked down her body, running my hands over her massive tits. I strummed her nipples with my thumbs. I gently plucked at them thru her shirt. The shirt exposed a huge amount of side boob and her cleavage. I took advantage by running my fingertips across all that wonderful skin!

"I said, Stop it, Randy!" She told me. "Leave me alone!" She leaned her upper body away from me.This served to press her butt against my groin even harder. I reached around and ran my hand across her pussy.

"You aren't doing a thing for me, Randy." she told me.

"So you say, you overly busty, sexy slut! But look at this."

I pulled my hand from between her legs and showed her how her juices were coating my fingers. I pushed my first three fingers under her nose so she could see and smell how her juices coated them.

"Not excited, huh? My huge, steel hard cock has got you flowing like a river down there. Here, taste it!" I pushed my fingers on her lips and then forced them into her mouth. I ran my fingers across her tongue and over her inner cheeks. She was moaning as she tasted her excitement on my hand. Her tongue was running over my fingers and slurping up everything that she could reach! She loved it!

"Oh fuck! You're too much man for me to be able to ignore," she moaned as she turned in my embrace. Her arms wrapped around me and she drove her tongue as deep into my mouth as she could reach. She made sure to mash her chest against me as she squirmed in my arms.

"Play with my titties, Randy! Squeeze me! Have you ever seen anyone with tits like mine? Come on and play with my nipples!" Her hands were busy trying to uncover my erection.

"I love that it takes two hands to control your huge dick, Randy!" Aunt Ruth had managed to extricate my erection and was stroking and squeezing with both hands. She wiped my juices on her thighs while continuing to run her tongue over my lips and as deep into my mouth as she could manage!

"I love the look on your face when you're playing with my giant tits! That look gets me so excited! No one else has tits as big as I do! No one!" She crowed with pride. And it was true! Her tits blocked the view of her torso from just below her arm pits to her waist. They formed an uninterrupted cleavage and stretched wider than her shoulders by almost a foot on either side! I had to shove her massive breasts out of the way to be able to lick her navel! And when I was licking her navel her tits were resting heavily on my shoulders!

I stood up and took her into my arms. I kissed her long and strong. While I did so Aunt Ruth demonstrated just how well built she was! She began to give me a tit-fuck while we stood in front of each other. Her under-boob took in all of my hard-on and she manipulated my dick until I spurted my jism into her under-cleavage while she stood in front of me, giggling and laughing!

The next couple of days were extraordinary. Aunt Ruth and I had more sex than I had ever imagined! It was as if her admission that I was too much of a man for her to ignore had unleashed her libido!

I followed her advice and wore sweat pants and tight shirts that showed off my arms. Some times those shirts were cropped to display my abs as well.

Aunt Ruth couldn't keep her hands off me! Any time I was with-in reach she would be fondling me! At meal times she made it a point to sit next to me and she would have her hands in my lap all the time. Breakfast, lunch or dinner it was rare that I did not dump a load of cum into her free hand while the other stroked me endlessly!

Any time we were alone in the house she would hunt me down and "convince" me to have sex. I was, I have to admit, very easy to convince. Those TITS! Huge firm and soft at the same time! Too large to attend to with just one hand!

Her ever eager mouth would worship my cock and swallow every drop that she could pull from my oversized gonads! That long agile tongue would adore my ball sack and run up and down my erection! She was inventive and hungry!

I was having a hard time keeping up with her. Get it? Hard time? But I did manage to keep up. And there ware plenty of times when I was the aggressor.

Aunt Ruth wore low cut shirts, tight sweaters and crop tops that often would display her under boob!

"I wish I could see what it looks like when you drive that monster dick into me! But my tits are so freaking large that I can't see what's happening," Aunt Ruth whined. I think there was a touch of pride in her voice as well. Having the largest breasts imaginable was a point of pride for her. We were resting in her bed after another amazing sexual bout. She was fondling my ball sack and rubbing her boobs against me.

As usual her teasing actions had me at full mast!

"I think I know how to fix that," I told her. I rolled her onto her back and shoved a pillow under her butt. I moved into position above her and gently slotted my dick head between her pussy lips.

It was true that ordinarily she could not see what was happening at her groin. Those gigantic boobs blocked her view. I grabbed her ankles and rolled her legs up so her knees were close to touching her shoulders. I gently pried her tits to each side so that she could see where our groin were joined. I could just see her eyes above the massive swells of her tits!

I shifted my weight above her so that I was driving my cock straight down into her pussy! I watched her eyes widen in excitement as she watched me pile-drive by my wrist thick dick deeper and deeper into her swampy cunt! She could see her juices being being forced to overflow and drip over her pussy lips.

"Oh, FUCK! That is so exciting! Look how much you have pushed into me! And there is so much more to go! I love it! Don't stop! Fuck, don't stop!" She was using both hands trying to pull me further into her! Her nipples were rock hard and I took advantage by plucking them! Her cunt was starting to spasm as she came on my dick! It felt wonderful!

After another twenty minutes Aunt Ruth had achieved several more orgasms and I let her legs go so she could slump back in exhaustion.

"Goddamn, you are so GOOD!" She exclaimed. "I've never had such an experience! Give me a chance to recover and I'll want to do it again. If you're up to it." She teased me.

"I think I'll be up to it," I admitted. "And if not, all you have to do is tease me with those amazing tits and I'll snap to attention!"

"I know," she bragged. "They are amazing, aren't they? I love to tease you and get your dick hard so you can fuck me til I faint! Now climb on you horse cocked stud and make me feel the way only you can!"

And that is exactly what Aunt Ruth did! Every time I saw her, every time she was within my sight she would have her tits bouncing, shaking, quivering or she would be exposing them to me! She would pull her décolletage down to show off more of her cleavage. Some times she would pull to one side or the other and a few times, when she thought it was safe, she would reach in and extract an entire boob! She almost got caught once or twice. That seemed to just excite her and encourage her to be more daring!

I made it a point to spend some time with Mom and Emily. But I spent more time with Aunt Ruth and her ginormous juggs! At night she would sneak into my room to spend hours getting her brains fucked out by the biggest cock she had ever encountered. Or I crept into her room. Either way I was having more sex than I had ever imagined I would!

"I haven't had a lover for some time, Randy. And I've never had a lover as good as you are! I think it's exciting that I am sleeping with my nieces boyfriend and doing it before she has!

Aunt Ruth and I were lying on my bed catching our breath after an epic bout of carnal relations!

"It's exciting to tease you and flaunt my curves! To watch you get a hard-on that stretches out your pants! And to feel your hands on my body!

"I know that Emily has big tits. But I have gigantic tits! No one I know has tits as big as mine! No one! And I know you love my humongous titties! Your hands feel so good on them as you squeeze and mash them together! And you lips and tongue as you suck and lick! The way you treat them, I can have an orgasm just from the way you handle my enormous titties! I love it!" Aunt Ruth leaned over and started battering me with her over sized bosom! After pummeling me for a few minutes she pulled back and slid down to start sucking and licking my cock. It was't too long after that I was spewing the contents of my balls down her throat.

I was amazed at how quickly I could recover! It never took me too long to reload and spewing several loads a day was commonplace! Aunt Ruth loved to get me erect and then have me pound her pussy thru orgasm after orgasm. And then, when I was ready to cum, she would direct me to dump my load onto her tits and face while she giggled and laughed, encouraging me to cum again and again!

"I feel bad that Emily isn't getting any of this amazing dick of yours, Randy."

"She's not complaining," I pointed out. "And neither am I!" I leaned over and began running my lips over her nipples again. I knew that she liked me to do that!

"Well, let me talk to her. Later. After you fuck my brains out again!"

A little while later I saw the two of them talking quietly in the living room. As I watched Aunt Ruth took Emily's hand and they went out and got into her car. I didn't see either of them for the rest of the afternoon.

That evening, for the first time in a long time, Aunt Ruth didn't sit next to me. Instead she swapped seats with Emily. And after dinner Emily dragged me into her room.

"I feel like we haven't talked in so long" she told me. "And I really want to talk to you!"

"Fine," I responded. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well, you need to know that all my life I've been a little embarrassed by how I look. Aunt Ruth knows what that's about. She has the same problem that I have but she has it much worse. She told me how she got over it when we went shopping this afternoon. She is proud of how she looks and she dresses in a way that allows everyone to see how she looks! She takes pride in her appearance.

"I'm not yet ready to do what she does. But I really like you! You're the first guy that I've wanted to let know how I look and feel!"

Emily was wearing her usual baggy cardigan and loose pants. As she finished speaking she reached up and started to unzip her sweater.

"I want to show off for you, Randy! I am shy about letting the whole world know what my body looks like. But I want you to know. And appreciate what I have to offer."

Emily slipped out of her sweater and stood in front of me. At first she sort of slumped forward but after a moment she stood up straight and looked me in the eyes. As I watched she ran her hands over her torso, She cupped her breasts from underneath and plumped them allowing them to drop and quiver firmly in front of me. She was wearing a low-cut halter top that let me see her cleavage and the tops of her breasts. I could tell that she was wearing a bra of some sort under the top. Her breasts were bulging up a little over the top of her bra.

"Aunt Ruth pointed out that I'm wearing a bra that is just a bit too small for me. I should be wearing a Triple J cup instead of this Double J. But the stores don' stock that size so I will have to wait until the special order comes in."

"Actually it makes it easier for me to show off for you! I have some of the largest tits at school but nobody know it. Except you, now. What do you think?" She shimmied her shoulders so her boobs bounced on her chest. She smiled at my predictable reaction.

"You like my big tits, I can tell!" She told me.

"Oh? How can you tell?"

"Just look at yourself!" She pointed to my waist where my erection was pushing against my pants. 

"Oh, yeah, that! Well, you got me! I like big tits and I can't deny it!"

"Would you like to help me measure them? The saleslady said that I might change a little during the day and I should take measurements several times to be sure I get an accurate size."

"Oh, of course! I'd love to help out," I told her.

"And then I can measure you and see just how huge your prick is!" Her voice was eager.

She fetched a tape measure and stood in front of me as I wrapped it around her at the hips, waist, under her boobs and at the largest circumference. The numbers were amazing! My excitement was obvious. Not even taking into account all the fondling that she was doing as I tried to work!

"If I've done this right," I told her, "you measure 46-26-35! You should be buying 34-JJJ bras if you can find them. But you could also try 34-L's . And they would be just as hard to find!"

"Well, I'm not surprised. And Aunt Ruth has a bigger problem. No pun intended. She needs a 36-T cup bra to handle her huge breasts. Makes my problem seem a little more manageable, doesn't it?"

"I suppose," I responded.

"Now, let me take your measurements Randy! I know you have a larger than average penis. I want to find out just how large you are. Come here."

I stood in front of her as she fussed wth the measuring tape.

"Let me just..." she started as she pulled my t-shirt off.

"Oh, my! You are beautiful! It must be all the gymnastics that you do! Look at your abs! And these pecs! And all these other muscles! Wow!" Her hands were roaming over my upper body as she was talking. She got so close to me that her breast were rubbing against me. I don't think it was a mistake! She was smiling up at me as she pushed her breasts against me. It occurred to me that it was a little odd that she was, that we were, measuring each other before we had actually had sex! But it was fun! I could feel her nipples scraping across my stomach.

"Now for the fun part," she announced as she slowly sank to her knees. "I want to find out just how big you are, Randy."

Gently she lowered my shorts to my ankles. My cock was making an impressive lump in my underwear.

Emily laid her hand on my tumescence. The base of her hand was at the join between my balls and my shaft. Her fingers didn't quite reach the head of my prick.

"SO big!" She breathed. "So long and thick! Wow! Now let me get this out of the way!" She pulled out the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down to expose the head and several inches of my shaft.

"Oh, so pretty!" She exulted. "Let me see it all, Randy." Her hands slowly pulled downward until all of my cock and balls were in the open.

"Very impressive!" She said.

Moving slowly she placed her tape atop my penis measuring from the tip of the head to the juncture of shaft and ball sack.

"Um, almost seven inches. Not bad. But I think we can do better. Let me see." She started to slowly stroke my shaft with one hand while the other cradled my gonads. She was patient and slowly got my cock to grow to it's ultimate size.

"Now, lets see what we have here." She told me as she re-measured my cock. "Oh, yes! Much better! Just over nine inches in length. And..." she paused as she adjusted her tape. "Ah, yes. Here we go. At the thickest point you are just over nine inches in circumference. That would come out to about three inches thick! The lucky lady who received this would have quite an enjoyable experience I would suspect. If it's not too sizable for her, that is."

Emily was grinning up at me. "I really want to try this, Randy. Are you willing?"

"Willing? My God, it would be a dream come true. I think you are gorgeous!"

"That's so nice to hear! Now come here, honey."

Her arms went around my shoulders as she pressed herself against me. Together we fell onto the bed.

We spent a few minutes just necking. I played with those tits of hers! Not as huge as Aunt Ruth but still very, very large. And firm and squeezable! I pinched her nipples which drew a gasp from her and kissed her neck and ears which she also enjoyed!

Emily tickled my nipples and stroked my abs while kissing me thoroughly. Her tongue dove into my mouth as deep as she could force it and swapped out my cheeks. At some point she began to stroke my cock. Slowly she moved her hand up and down my shaft, squeezing and pulling on my hard-on.

"Oh, you are so hard! I'm not a virgin, you know, but this is the biggest dick I've ever seen! I can't wait to see what it feels like as you fuck me deeper than I've ever been fucked before!"

"Well, just let me sure that you are as ready as I can help you be!" I began to lick her pussy lips and tickle her clitoris as she gasped and panted in appreciation of my efforts.

She was dripping wet and so was the bottom half of my face as I moved up and placed my dick head at the entrance to her pussy.

"Let me know if you want me to stop," I told her. "I'll do my best not to hurt you!"

"Stop stalling, Randy and fuck me! I want to see what such a big dick feels like as you cram me full!"

"Alright then," I began to press myself against her. At first I made no impression but I kept trying. After several attempts I began to make progress. Emily showed no signs of discomfort as I kept pushing and pushing. Slowly I could feel my dick head bulling it's way into her pussy. After some time I felt her pussy lips give way to my complete head.

"Oh, that's wonderful! Give me more. MORE! MORE!" Emily cried out and started to pull me closer to her with her arms and legs.

"Oh, this is so good! So exciting!" She moaned in my ear. "I want you deeper and deeper, Randy! Don't stop until I have it all!" She was kicking her legs in the air and trying to get me to go deeper into her swampy cunt.

I spent half an hour or more trying to drive myself deeper and deeper into her eager pussy. Finally the feelings were too good for me to ignore.

"Emily, I'm going to cum. I'm right on the edge. Where do you want it? Can I cum inside you?"

"Oh, please! Drown my in your cum you horse-decked son-of-a-bitch! I want to feel you fill me up! DO IT!" She screamed in pleasure as she felt my cum splash into her!.

"So HOT! SO GOOD! MORE MORE MORE! I need it!"

I collapsed on top of her. I was worn out! I'd given her all I had. My balls were empty!

"That was amazing! That was the best fuck I've ever had! And I want more! How long will it take you to recover so we can do it again, darling?"

"I don't know. A month? Maybe more? You wore me out Emily! I'm not a machine you know!"

"Oh, please! You've only cum once! You're young! I bet you can cum a lot more. And I'll help, too!" Her right hand was already stroking and fondling my dick. And the left was cradling my ball sack, encouraging me to reload! She didn't know about all the exercise I'd been getting from her Aunt Ruth. And I wasn't about to tell her, either.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12