Big Bang Theory-Randall's Birthday

Story Info
Penny's brother visits.
11.1k words
4.51
14.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Bang Theory- Randall's Birthday

(fictional story about fictional characters)

(A stand-alone story.)

Leonard Hofstadter knocked on 4B and without waiting for an invitation, opened the door and entered the apartment of his gorgeous girlfriend. Since their relationship had advanced to a more intimate one, they each had taken the liberty of treating each others apartments as their own: as long as the door was unlocked, it was fine to come in. Of course Leonard's roommate Sheldon still admonished Penny for not waiting for an invitation to enter, but they just laughed it off as they did most of his idiosyncrasies. Penny was on the phone and just greeted him with a wide smile as he heard her say, "OK Daddy, I'll FAX it to you...say Hi to Mom...bye."

She was dressed in her loathsome Cheesecake Factory uniform as she dropped her phone on the coffee table. Penny hated the uniform but Leonard found it to be incredibly sexy; although he would never admit that to her. What was not to like: it showed her incredible legs and just a hint of her sexy cleavage. He knew that if she had a customer wearing an expensive suit, or if the reservation said "Dr." she would unbutton her blouse an extra button in an attempt to receive a larger tip...and with her assets this strategy was usually successful.

"Hi Honey," she greeted him and he had to force himself to concentrate on her conversation. Since he had graduated to the nickname "Honey," from her ubiquitous greeting of "sweetie," which she called everyone; Leonard fantasized about their future together every time he heard it. He was head-over-heels in love with his beautiful blonde neighbor and happier than he had ever been. "That was my Dad," she confirmed, "Randall had his trial and the judge put him on probation. If he gets caught cooking crystal meth again, they're sending him to prison...real prison this time, not just the county lockup."

Trying to not fixate on her angelic face, Leonard replied, "wow, that's rough. I'm glad he's out of the county slammer, though. It must have been rough in stir." Randall was her brother who seemed to excel at one thing...making drugs.

Chuckling, Penny answered, "nice prison talk...you nerd. Daddy thinks it would be a good idea for him to get away from his degenerate friends for awhile and he convinced the judge to grant him permission to cross state lines as long as he had a job and a place to live."

"Sooo...," Leonard inquired.

"Daddy asked me if Randall could come and live with me until his probation is over. I know Wade will give him a job at the Cheesecake Factory; we're always shorthanded; and I'll be sure to show some cleavage when I ask."

"I heard you mention a FAX," Leonard questioned, trying to ignore the flesh baring comment.

"Oh yeah," she began, pulling him down next to her on the sofa and giving him her most seductive look, "I need to ask you a couple favors."

"You know you don't even have to ask," he assured her, glancing down at her naked thigh as her skirt rode up when she crossed her legs.

"Well I have to FAX a copy of a utility bill to the judge to confirm my residence, and a written job offer as proof of promised employment. Would you mind doing that for me...there must be a FAX machine at the university," she told him.

"Wow a FAX machine...do they even use those anymore," Leonard mused, "of course I'll do it for you...H.R. probably has one. So he'll be living here in your apartment?"

"Yep," she confirmed.

Trying not to be selfish and wondering how her brother's presence was going to affect their time together, he asked, "you said you had two favors."

"Well I think I should give Randall a little privacy, so I was wondering if it would be a problem if I spent a lot more nights in your room," she asked, grinning.

Leonard wasn't sure but he thought his heart actually skipped a beat as he inquired, "you mean with me there too...right."

"Oh you poor damaged man," Penny stated as she grasped the sides of his head, planted her lips on his and kissed him passionately, for at least five Mississippi's, slipping her tongue inside his mouth, "does that answer your question."

"I think I can grant both of those favors," Leonard assured her while nibbling on her ear lobe and neck, knowing it drove her crazy.

"Oh my God," she moaned, "I would love to, but as you can see by my attire, I have a shift. I would accept a ride, however."

"It would be my pleasure, m-lady," Leonard told her, knowing he could at least look at her legs in the car.

Three weeks later, Penny and Leonard were in his car driving home from the airport with her brother Randall in the back seat. Leonard liked him: he was pleasant in a goofy sort of way. It turned out he was a sort of drug-making savant...it just seemed to come naturally for him. He knew all the nuances and formulas and would probably have made a good chemist. He was quirky though: every time a CHIP motorcycle would go by the car, he would duck down in the seat and yell, "cops."

"Randall, stop it," Penny scolded him, "you haven't done anything here...they don't know you."

"Yet," he whispered.

"No, you will never do anything to attract the attention of the police here...do you understand," she continued, "need I remind you that you are on probation...sort of in my custody...you WILL behave or I'll go all Nebraska on you."

Randall knew she could do it too, he had grown up wrestling with her, and always losing. "You know the Nebraska Probation Department handed me off to the California one so they can request that I come to their office at any time for a urine test," he informed them. He began to educate them on urine tests: "alcohol is the drug of choice because it leaves the bloodstream in about 24 hours, whereas marijuana is the worst because traces can remain for three weeks. Cocaine is water based, so about 48 hours is the max; and crystal meth-my specialty-stays in the system for 3 to 5 days."

"So if you have to have something, have a drink," Penny ordered him, "do not get me in trouble with Dad."

"Got ya," Randall agreed, "not to mention they'll revoke my probation and send me to prison."

"The big house...the slammer," Leonard grinned, reaching over and squeezing Penny's knee through her jeans.

"You are such a nerd," she laughed, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

Randall settled in to California life quickly and Leonard couldn't have been happier with the living arrangements. Penny slept with him nearly every night, and Sheldon had actually (reluctantly) amended the infamous "roommate agreement" to include Penny. Randall, with his goofball personality, was popular at the Cheesecake Factory with the other employees. Pablo, the dishwasher, and Juan, the other busboy, took him under their wing and he was soon "one of the gang." Wade, the manager, liked him because he worked for the same wages as the undocumented Mexicans, and he knew Randall would be there even after ICE (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) held one of their routine raids. Being only two and a half hours from the border, it was easy to keep hiring new kitchen help about every six weeks.

One evening after take-out dinner from Szechwan Palace, the gang was just sitting around talking (actually listening to Sheldon drone on about something Penny didn't understand) when Randall excused himself and went back to Penny's apartment. Whispering (for some reason, even though Randall wasn't present), Penny informed them that Randall's birthday was later that week and asked if they would mind throwing him a little party...nothing big, just something to let him know they liked him.

"Ooo, we should definitely do that," Bernadette agreed, "he's such a cutie."

"What about me," Howard asked defensively, "am I a cutie."

Hugging his bony arm, Bernadette assured him, "you're my cutie-patootie."

"Right...anyway I'm so proud of Randall for staying clean...and I know he misses everyone back in Nebraska," Penny told them.

"As far as you know," Howard added as Penny stared daggers in his direction.

"That's a great idea, angel," Leonard chimed in, "count me in...anything you need."

She blew him a kiss as Raj joined in, "I love parties...let me organize the whole thing...cake, streamers, balloons."

"Thank you Raj," Penny grinned, "that would be great...just keep it simple."

"Well I see where this is going...like a runaway train," Sheldon commented. "Since I am obviously out-voted, I will attend on several conditions: balloons OK, but only mylar...no latex; they get all soft and squishy...absorb dust and you never know when they are going to explode. No candles on the cake; we don't need to ingest someone's spittle after blowing them out. Words on the cake must have both upper and lower case letters...all caps make it seem like the cake is shouting. No loud music."

"Wow, you're just a party animal," Leonard joked, "you realize you really don't have much choice since the party will be here."

During her shift at the Cheesecake Factory the next day, Penny was picking up an order in the kitchen and offhandedly mentioned to her brother, "don't make any plans for Saturday...we're all having dinner together at Leonard's." When he left with a tray to pick up dishes, she casually mentioned to Pablo and Juan, "Saturday is Randall's birthday."

After she left the kitchen with her order, Pablo turned to Juan, "you know Randall's a good dude...let's give him a party tonight after closing. Wade leaves early tonight and Penny locks up, so no problem." Juan shook his head and went directly to the refrigerator and shoved one of the special birthday cheesecakes all the way to the back so no one would take it.

The next time Penny came into the kitchen, Pablo told her the plan and she smiled, "oh you guys are so sweet...thank you...that sounds like fun...he'll love it."

It was a slow night and Penny actually locked the front door a few minutes early and after everything was cleaned up, she engaged Randall in small talk while Juan hurriedly stuck a couple candles in the cheesecake and brought it into the dining area. Penny grinned and began to join the two Mexicans in a chorus of Happy Birthday (except theirs was mostly in Spanish). Randall's smile couldn't have been wider as Pablo handed everyone a shot glass from the bar and poured tequila. Penny knew Randall shouldn't be drinking but he was the one that had mentioned alcohol dissipates in the blood stream the quickest of all recreational drugs. "Oh man...thank you guys...this is so great," 'Randall acknowledged, "how did you know."

Pablo responded, "Penny told us...she is a good sister."

"She sure is," Randall agreed and grabbed Penny by the shoulders and kissed her full on the lips. Pablo and Juan looked at each other with wide eyes upon seeing the display of affection between the siblings. Penny took her phone out of her pocket and pulled up some music, encouraging everyone to dance. After a couple dances, they all stopped, Randall blew out the candles and they shared strawberry cheesecake. Everyone seemed to be talking at once, remembering past birthdays or parties, and all the while downing shots of tequila.

Juan pointed out, "this was bottled not far from where we live."

Penny shed her dirty vest and they couldn't help but notice that her white blouse was unbuttoned nearly to her navel. The three men crowded around her and tried to mimic her dance moves, but were no match for an inebriated Penny. They had finished an entire bottle of tequila when Penny dropped to her knees in front of Randall and announced, "I haven't given you a proper birthday gift in years...I bet the last time was your seventeenth birthday, before I moved to California."

"That's right...and I've missed those gifts," Randall told her, his speech slightly slurred.

Without hesitation, Penny reached up, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and yanked them and his boxers down to his ankles. His erection sprung up and smacked her in the chin as Pablo and Juan looked on in astonishment. She immediately grasped his prick in her hands and began to stroke it to full attention. It wasn't the fattest cock she had ever held; as a matter of fact it resembled a pepperoni stick; but it was a good ten inches in length with a nice bulbous head. Penny was very familiar with Randall's rod, as they were a VERY close family. Staring up at him with her sparkling eyes, she started to lick his pole from the balls to the crown. Reaching the tip and flicking her tongue out to gather his pre-cum, she opened wide and took his length into her mouth.

Closing her ruby lips around his shaft and licking the underside, she let him slide the entire prick down her throat. Juan and Pablo could see her neck muscles ripple as if she were trying to swallow him whole. Randall just leaned his head back, closed his eyes and moaned, "Daddy always says Mom is great, but you are the best...and he's right...no one can suck a cock like you, Sis."

"Mank mu, "Penny mumbled around his shaft as she fondled his balls. The Mexicans could tell she was sucking hard because her cheeks were concave and Randall's scrotum was slapping against her chin.

"You know, Senorita Penny, I think it is my birthday too," Pablo stated hopefully.

"Yes...and mine," Juan added, rubbing his crotch.

They could tell she was smiling by the way the corners of her sexy mouth turned up and she responded by extending her hands, palms up, and wiggling her fingers as if to say, "come here." Faster than they would run from the ICE agents, they shoved their trousers down to their ankles and stepped forward, laying their pricks in her hands. "Mmmm, mice," she mumbled as her farm-girl hands grasped their shafts. Looking up at their faces so she could tell whose cock was in which hand, she found that her hands did not go all the way around either one. Pablo's rod was on the short side, maybe six inches, but thick as a Coke bottle; while Juan was the possessor of a monster. His dick must have been as long as Randall's, but as wide as a soup can with a tennis ball crown. "Moly mit," she exclaimed as she squeezed her treasures. She thought to herself, "before this night is over, I'm going to feel that cock in my pussy."

She really couldn't concentrate on sucking Randall and jerking off the other two pricks at the same time, so she just began to rhythmically clench and unclench her fists, squeezing their rods. Juan leaned down and finished unbuttoning her blouse while Pablo shoved it down and off her shoulders, giving them access to her flimsy white bra. Deftly, Juan reached behind her and unclasped the lacy garment and assisting the straps to fall down her milky shoulders to her elbows, exposing her incredible breasts. They were wonders of nature; a full 36 C with large elliptical pink areola and dark pink gumdrop sized nipples. There was just a hint of sag against her chest as they giggled firmly and proud. "Holy shit, look at those tits," Pablo yelled, nearly jumping up with joy.

Pablo and Juan each quickly corralled one of Penny's magnificent breasts and began to roughly knead them like bread dough, trapping and pinching her nipples between their fingers. "Mmmm," she moaned as she picked up the pace on their pricks. "I need a cock in me," she thought as her throat milked Randall's hard-on.

"I can't hold out any longer, Sis, you're too good," Randall exclaimed as he watched his cock slide through her lips and down her throat. Feeling him tense and then erupt in her mouth, Penny swallowed as fast as she could, sucking his balls dry as he grasped the sides of her angelic face and fucked her mouth. Randall pumped and spurted what seemed like a quart of pent-up cum down her throat and Penny finally pulled back and let him slide put of her mouth as she gasped for air.

Grasping the poles in her hands with more vigor, she concentrated on getting them off, licking first one head and then the other. Watching the gorgeous blonde lick his crown, Pablo yelled, "estupendo," and his cock exploded in her hand. His streams of cum landed on her cheek and in her hair as she kept her mouth wide open trying to capture some of his load. She had better luck as Juan followed with an eruption of his own, spurting most of his seed directly between her ruby lips, and dripping off the tip of her nose.

"Dios mio," (oh my God) Juan gasped as he pumped his hips at her face, "she has the face of an angel."

Releasing her grip on their pricks, Penny rubbed her knees as she stood and remarked, "there's nothing angelic about what we're going to do here." Using her fingers, she wiped the sperm off her cheeks and then sucked her digits into her mouth, thoroughly cleaning them. Grabbing a ubiquitous bar rag off a nearby table, she wiped her face and hair, and then shrugged the blouse and bra off her arms and threw them onto a chair. Dancing to the music still playing in the background, she sexily shoved the horrible blue skirt down her legs, and followed that by pirouetting and leaning back against the edge of a table. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her skimpy white thong, she slowly peeled it down her endlessly long legs and flicked it aside with her foot.

"Pelado," Pablo exclaimed, meaning bare; as Penny revealed her completely bald mound. She was totally nude and she was exquisite...the most beautiful creature any of them had ever seen. Her slit glistened with her arousal as she leaned back against the table and fondled her wonderful tits, bouncing and squeezing them.

Sliding her hands down her body, she spread her legs obscenely wide, hooked her fingers into the sides of her labia and spread her puffy lips wide. The inside of her pussy was vivid pink and wet as she inquired, "could I interest anyone in dessert?"

"Dios mio," exclaimed Pablo, "she is the most beautiful woman in America." All three men dove between her legs, but Juan got there first and shoved the others aside as he kneeled before the blond goddess. Actually trembling, he ran his rough hands up her silky legs and thighs until he replaced her fingers with his thumbs and spread her juicy lips wider. Too turned on for finesse, Juan shoved his face into Penny's crotch and began to chew on her plump lips.

"Oh shit," she groaned and ground her pelvis against his face. Juan responded by stabbing his forefinger up into her pussy, while lapping at her slit. He added another finger and started to slide them in and out of her dripping hole. Pablo and Randall attached their lips to her gumdrops and began to suckle, as they roughly kneaded her mounds of flesh. Penny's body was quivering as they stimulated her and she demanded Juan, "get up here...I need to feel that monster inside me...I need to be fucked...now."

Juan stood between her incredible legs, as she leaned back onto the table, and taking his prick into his hand, nudged it against her moist slit. She spread her legs even farther, trying to lower her body onto his pole, her pelvis gyrating in anticipation. Juan simply stood up straighter, allowing his bulbous crown to penetrate her tight slit. "Ohhhh," Penny moaned as he gained entry, "shove that huge fucking cock into me...don't tease me...I need that fucking monster inside my cunt." Juan smiled like a kid on Christmas morning and shoved upward, burying his massive pole up into Penny's pussy, stretching every inch of her slippery hole. "Yessss...yesss...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt," she squealed as her body trembled.

She grasped the edge of the table with both hands as Juan began to slam his horse-cock violently in and out of her hole. He had never been happier: he was fucking the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and her pussy was as tight as a too-small condom. Her cunt was stretched so tightly that he was nudging her swollen clit with each stroke, causing her to climax numerous times. "Oh my God...that feels so fucking good...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me harder," she begged. Juan watched her magnificent tits bounce against her creamy white chest and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. "Fuck me you Mexican devil...jam that fucking cock into me."