Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

He shook his robe off and lowered his pajama bottoms, "You got it kiddo, now show me why all those guys wore out your carpet from the door to the bedroom."

She let out a grunt, but let it slide. Her lips closed around his cock, and she began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She filled her face with his enormous cock, what kind of slut was she?

Sheldon played with her long, silky hair as she slowly licked the throbbing veins on the sides of his erect cock. She then opened her mouth wide and slowly slipped his cock between her lips, over her tongue and deep into her throat.

Penny felt calm she hoped he would keep his mouth shut while she sucked him off. She had the only part of him that aroused her, his cock. It was magnificent and Penny found it irresistible. She took advantage of every inch he had. Her head moved forward and backward on the big cock, licking it and sucking it. Sheldon's eyes closed and he groaned as she nibbled on his meat. Then she took her mouth away and looked up at him. In a thick whisper she blurted out, "Fuck me now, do it now!"

He snickered, "I wanna taste you a little bit first Penny, please?"

She moaned loudly, "Yeah, Sheldon, do it, suck my pretty pussy." She managed her pussy upward, lifting her hips; she drew her tinny night shorts off her hips and down her sleek thighs. Her thick lips were glistening with her juices; her lips were gaping open as she waited for him sprawled out on the bed.

"Oh my God, you are so beautiful Penny!" He bent down and ran his hands up and down the wet slit of her cunt. Slowly his head lowered until the intoxicating scent from her excited pussy filled his nostrils. He paused to savor the scent.

Penny couldn't wait, she grabbed his ears and jammed his face into her syrupy cunt, "Lick it, suck me, make me cum damnit!"

His tongue rammed into her pussy. She panted as it moved rapidly in and out and around and around in circles. She pulled his head harder against her until his nose mashed her clit and his tongue and chin were immersed in her juicy hole. He then began tongue fucking her.

She groaned out again, "More, more, give me more, shoved your tongue in deeper!"

Sheldon gave her all of his thick, long tongue as Penny reached beneath her and filled her asshole with three fingers. He licked and sucked and let out a gasp, he could hardly breathe.

She stiffened and came; she was overly sensitive and pulled him by the ears up over her heaving body. "I need it now Sheldon, fuck me, shove that monster in me and make me cum again, even harder." She guided his thick cock into her juicy pussy and went wild under him. She raised her legs high above his shoulders and clasped her ankles around his neck. She closed her eyes; she crushed her ankles around his sweat covered body. She ran her hands along his upper arms and shoulders as he bore into her. He moved his huge cock in and out of her cunt with a steady, grinding rhythm. He gradually picked up the pace and strove to put her over the top.

Penny gasped for breath and exploded with an even stronger orgasm, her nails dug into his arms as her head flailed wildly on the pillow. Her long blonde hair covered her face and upper body. She tore off her tight sweat covered top and fed him her huge, firm tits.

Sheldon began to really drive deep and hard into her. Their bodies slapped together as he felt his balls go numb, he grunted out, "I'm gonna cum, Penny!"

She clutched at him harder, Please hold off Sheldon; I need to cum again, please hold off!" She could feel herself racing higher and higher, her orgasm was building to an even greater peak. She began humping upward, meeting his intense pumping as he slammed in and out of her juicy cunt. She groaned out and went rigid head to toe, as she felt his huge cock ram into her. With only a faint awareness of what she was doing, she lifted her ass off the bed and shoved her spasming cunt upward, meeting his throbbing cock. She screamed out, "Yes, oh yes Sheldon, just like that, fuck me hard and don't slow up!" She was amazed how large he was and now as he grew, near an orgasm, she felt him grow larger. She kept her eyes closed tightly, her mouth drawing in as much air into her lungs as she could. He tongue licking frantically at her dry lips, as she felt him drive into her. Deeper and deeper he went between the snug, slippery walls of her pussy, until finally he touched bottom and grazed her cervix.

She went wild; she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She lay that way beneath him for a moment, enjoying the heavy pulsing of his thick cock as she squeezed her cunt, clutching at his fat cock. She want more, but she was so tired and as her orgasm came closer and closer, she began humping with him, thrashing about on the bed beneath him, meeting him thrust for thrust as he slapped his sweat covered belly down against hers.

Penny quivered and shook and let out a loud grunt, deep in her throat. Her eyes were still shut and her mind was empty, except for the thought of cumming again. She saw flashes of light as she exploded and felt him filling her with his thick, potent cum.

Sheldon never, ever came this hard before and he felt light headed. He fell against her, gasping for breath as he rained kisses along her sweat covered neck and tits. He stroked her stringy hair and whispered to her once more, "Please Penny, please don't hurt my friend!"

Once they were finished, Sheldon headed back to his apartment. Penny immediately called Amy, once she answered Penny ripped into her, "What the hell is wrong with you? You told Sheldon? Do you know what a terrible position this puts ne in?" She was disheveled, her hair hanging down around her tits. Cum was still dripping from her chin and leaking from her pussy.

All of sudden there was a call waiting and she spoke to Penny, "Hang on, please." She hit the button and it was Sheldon, "Yeah, just a heads-up. Penny knows that you blabbed about Leonard, she's pretty mad. I tried calming her down, but she only got more excited." He chuckled when he said that; knowing what they just did together.

Amy let out a groan, "I know, she's yelling at me right now."

As always, he was totally insensitive, "All right then, so we're all on the same page." He hung up.

The next evening Bernadette was once again online with Howard, she had both Leonard and Penny over and wasn't sure if she should torture him again. It didn't look good for him, because Leonard and Penny were making out in the chair across from the sofa. Bernie was wearing a gypsy style dress and hung off her shoulders. She took off her tights before calling Howard and her pussy was bare under the full skirt that hung about her knees. She replied to his greetings, "How's everything going up there?" She knew how turned on Dimitri and Mike got while watching her getting DP'ed by Raj and Sheldon.

"Oh, it's okay. Space is beautiful, Earth is beautiful. Same old, same old."

She looked concerned and wasn't sure about teasing him again, "What's wrong?"

He pouted, "Nothing! Everything's fine, heh."

In a sympathetic voice she replied, "Howard!"

He looked around, "The other astronauts are being mean to me."

"No, what are they doing?" She looked extremely hot. Her bangs were brushed out and her long blonde hair cascaded over her breasts and her full lips were puffy and red.

"Well, like, for instance, the other day, when I was asleep, one of the guys went on a space-walk and glued a big-eyed rubber alien mask to the outside of my window. When I woke up, I screamed for like nine minutes."

"Oh, Howie."

"You can see it if you want. It's on YouTube."

"Why don't you stand up to them?"

"What am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know. Say, being mean is lame, what's cool is being nice."

"Great, I'll do that when I wanna be the first guy in space to get a wedgie."

"Do you want me to call somebody at NASA?"

"No that would only make things worse. They did tell me something that would lead them to leave me alone, but I don't wanna bring it up."

"Oh come on Howard, you know you can tell me anything. What is it?"

"Well Dimitri and Mike told the other guys about your antics with the other guys a couple days ago. I don't wanna say their names; I'm still a little steamed about it."

"Oh Howie, I was just mad about you going behind my back and siding with your mother. So what is it, tell me."

Well they'd like to see a little more of you, if you know what I mean."

"You mean they wanna see me having sex with other people and let them watch?"

"Well they agreed not to watch, but want me to record it and give them copies. I told them no way."

She looked across at Penny and Leonard and suddenly she started getting very wet. "Aw Howard, I don't know how to tell you this, but if you wanted something like that, I have Penny and Leonard here right now. They were keeping quiet so not to upset you, but if they were to come over to the couch here and the three of us did a little video for you, well I wouldn't mind. As long as you're okay with it, I wanna help in any way I can." She hoped he's be okay with it, seeing Penny on the chair, sitting across his lap, stroking his cock, she was getting a little turned on.

Howard shook his head, "Only if you're okay with it. I know how Penny and I left things and I don't want Leonard and her having any issues with me watching them or recording them."

She looked across to them and they were nodding furiously. She smiled and looked to Howard, "Hold on a second and let me check. She lowered the screen and muted the voice, "Are you guys sure about this. I really wouldn't mind testing out Leonard again and you know we had a lot of fun last week in your place with Amy, right Penny?"

Penny let out a grunt and smiled at Leonard, "I'll tell you about it later. What do you say Leonard?"

He smiled at the two blondes, "Hell yeah, let's do it."

Bernadette lifted the screen and unmuted the sound, "Okay Howard, they're okay with it, give me five, I have to pee and we'll get started."

She went to the bathroom and coming out, she picked up her laptop, "Let's take this to the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable." She led the way and Penny and Leonard followed she kicked off her shoes.

Penny was going to the bathroom to undress but Bernie stopped her, "Where are you going?"

"Well, I was going to the bathroom to change, but I now see that's crazy. She looked at Bernie as she tugged at the gypsy style dress. The elastic gave way and her ripe, heavy breasts came tumbling out. She grabbed hold of her dress and skimmed it off her tiny legs and knelt there before the laptop and the dressed couple. Penny licked her lips as she stared at Bernie's near nakedness. She loved how Bernie's breasts had a slight upturn accentuated by her pointed, dark red nipples and pinkish rosy aeroules.

Penny kicked off her shoes and began unbuttoning her red blouse, and tossed it across the chair near the bed. Her heavy bra held her nearly as large breasts confined, but not for long.

Bernie giggled when she saw Penny's sexy bra, "Come here, turn around and let me get that for you."

She did as asked and feeling her bra go slack, she shook her shoulders and catching it in her forearms; she added that to her blouse. She turned back to Bernie and they stared at one another's tits.

"Mmmm, nearly as large as mine, but yours look to be firmer and sitting higher on your chest. I just love how thick and red your nipples are, Penny."

Penny hefted her tits, "Yeah, I guess so; I wish they were tinier sometimes, working at the restaurant all day, puts a strain on my back muscles." She hooked her fingers in her jeans and skimmed them off her shapely legs and added them to the growing pile of clothes. She removed her panties and now was naked and she blushed when she saw Bernie staring at her thick, fleshy cuntlips.

Penny turned and began unbuttoning Leonard's shirt. She got them all undone and went to work on his belt. She got in open and Bernie slipped off the bed and came around behind Leonard and slipped his jacket and shirt off. Penny had the front of Leonard's pants undone and Bernie knelt behind him and pulled his pants down. Leonard lifted his feet, one at a time so Bernie could take off his shoes, socks and pants. She stood, her fingernails scraped along his hairy legs. Penny removed his boxers and she giggled when he kicked them aside.

Penny leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss and she smiled when he jumped. Bernie reached around and gripping his cock, she stroked it several times. She swiped her palm across the head and felt the wetness from his pre-cum. She giggled, "Aw Penny, he's already leaking. I think we need to do something to prevent this from spreading."

He broke the kiss and looked down at the tiny blonde, "My God Bernadette, you are gorgeous." He stepped over to the laptop, "Hey Howard, you have to be insane to leave this planet and this luscious bride of yours." He pulled her close for a kiss, just as strong and passionate as the one he shared with Penny. He took two handfuls of Bernie's ass and squeezed, pressing her as close to his body as possible. As their tongue tasted each other, Penny pressed herself against Leonard's back, her large tits mashing against him.

They kissed and fondled each other, Leonard switching from one woman to the other for a good ten minutes. Leonard finally broke free from the female sandwich they made out of him. He hopped up into the bed and turned to the two ladies.

Penny chuckled when she saw him kneeling there. She turned to Bernie, "Which do you want first, his tongue or his cock?"

Leonard let out a sigh, "Hey, don't I get a say in this?

Both Bernie and Penny giggled, "Hell no, we're gonna use you and you'll have to like it."

Bernie swayed from side to side as she brought her finger to her lower lip. She licked it and let out a moan, "Mmmm, if I remember correctly, Leonard's fore-playing skills are bested by no one, I'll try that first."

Penny chuckled, "You are not wrong there Bernie. I guess I get to ride that fat cock first and get it all nice and wet for you to use later." She gripped his stiff cock and stroked it several times. She leaned over and her long blonde hair came tumbling down around his crotch and thighs. Her tongue rolled around the thick mushroomed head and her fat lips wrapped around it.

Leonard let out a moan, unable to see due to Bernie's lush thighs and ass covering his head. His moans reverberated through Bernie's tight lipped pussy.

Bernie threw her head back and moaned out, "Oh Yeah Penny, do that again. His moans were like a vibrator and made my clit tingle. Hey Howard, are you catching all the action."

He chuckled, "Oh yeah and so are Mike and Dimitri, just continue and I'll let you know if you need to move the laptop."

Penny moved her mouth up and down Leonard's shaft, savoring his taste and inhaling his scent. She let it go with a pop and replied, I'm about to have his cock deep in me, I'll try and save some for you Bernie."

Presently, Bernie couldn't care less about his cock. She loved his tongue. He would push it straight up her pussy and then flutter it around for a few moments. At the same time, his hands were mauling her tits, pinching her nipples and tugging at them.

Bernadette ground her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against Leonard's nose, which sent shock waves through her tiny body. She let out a gasp when he removed one hand from her fat tit and added it to the mix, strumming her clit as his tongue slid lower to her dripping hole. This was all she needed and Bernie clutched at His head and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, right there! Holy Shit, Leonard, I'm cumminggggg!" She entire body tensed up and when shook like a bowl of Jell-O and sent a stream of cum into his mouth.

Penny clutched at the quivering Bernadette. She slowed her movements as she clung to her. She was riding Leonard's fat cock. She loved how the fat, thick veins scraped against her sensitive cunt walls. She sat upon his and the only movements she made were the rolling back and forth of her hips. With his cock seeded fully in her hot pussy, she loved how it moved and hit the most sensitive portions of her pussy. Every so often, it would scrape against her G-spot and she's quiver and clutch harder at the nearly limp Bernadette. She used her fingers and began strumming her own clit, wanting to join Bernie in a mind-blowing orgasm. She wrapped her arms around Bernie, kissing her deeply as she followed up with an orgasm of her own. She sucked at Bernie's invading tongue and her lush tits crushed against Bernie's and Leonard was trapped beneath two completely sedated ladies.

The two of them rolled off of Leonard and Penny kissed him. She lapped at the cream Bernie deposited there, "You were magnificent Leonard. I can't believe you held off so long." She looked across at the laptop, "SO far, so good Howard?" She giggled and didn't wait for a reply, "Your turn at his cock Bernadette, are you ready?"

She reached across and fed her ripe nipples to Leonard and throwing her long, golden blonde hair from her face, she giggled, "You bet I am, but he wore me out and I don't have the energy to ride him." She looked down at Leonard, "How about trying it the old-fashion way, with me on my back and you pumping that gorgeous cock in and out of me." She giggled when she saw how his cock jerked from hearing this. She looked to Penny, "It seems he likes that idea." She rolled over onto her back and threw her hair from her neck.

Leonard looked down at her, "My Lord, Bernadette, you are absolutely beautiful. He planted several kisses on her belly and worked his way up to her tits. He sucked and nipped at them both before settling between them and planting a hot, yet gentle kiss on her lips. He swept her hair from her forehead and gripping his cock in his other hand; he pulled back from her lips, "Are you ready Bernadette?"

She smiled up at him and nodded, "Give it to me, I want all of it."

She let out a long sigh as his cock disappeared between her juicy lips. Inch by inch her greedy pussy gobbled up his cock. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as Leonard filled her completely with his thick cock. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his upper thighs and she accepted his tongue as he lowered his mouth and kissed her tenderly.

He peppered her face and neck with kisses. "I'm sorry Bernie, but after all I went through already tonight, I'm not gonna last long, so hold on tight. I'm gonna fuck you and fuck you hard."

In her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screamed out, "Come on big boy, give me all you got! I want it hard, fast and as viciously as you can give it to me." Her arms wrapped around his neck and raked her nails along his sweat covered back.

He began pumping in and out of her like a well-lubed piston. He picked up the pace when he heard her moans and groans equal to his own. He was closed and wanted it to last longer. He loved how her tight pussy clutched and tugged at his cock and at the same time, she was so wet, it inflamed his cock to go further.

Penny knelt beside him and whispered in his ear, I'm gonna help you both get there at the same time." She kissed Leonard, her tongue tasting the remnants of Bernie's juices. She then placed her hand on the top of Bernie's juice covered pussy.

Bernie tensed up and was about to cum. She heard Penny giggled, "Oh I see you like that, huh?" Bernie nodded, overwhelmed to speak.

Penny stroked Bernie's clit and applied tighter pressure to Leonard's cock and that was all it took.

Leonard let out a loud grunt, "Get ready Bernadette, here it comes!" He let out a loud noise, unable to form syllables as he began pumping his thick, hot load deep in Bernadette's aching pussy.

She rolled her head from side to side, "Oh yes Leonard, give it to me, more, more, fill me up! Her entire body shook and her legs fell from his body and she lay there limp, shaking and trembling from her intense orgasm.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers