Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 06-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the other apartment, Leonard had his cock out. He was stroking his cock at a furious pace. He heard what Cole was doing to Penny's face; he just wished he could be a fly on the wall, watching him abuse his woman.

Cole released her face and reached down and caught one of her slick oil and saliva covered nipples. He twisted and pulled at it and his other hand was twisting her long ponytail and gripping it, he pulled her face harder against his belly. His swollen nuts were resting on her chin and he pulled harder, sending every inch of his cock deep into her throat. "You are without a doubt the best cocksucker I've ever encountered. I wanna cum so hard, but I need to find out if you fuck as well as you suck cock. My Lord, I love fucking your face, watching those pink lips slide up and down my shaft. Do you feel all of the veins and bumps? Just imagine those scraping against the walls of your tight, juicy cunt. Suck it slut, work those throat muscles on my cock, milk it, bitch!"

Penny was groaning and thrashing about, she was choking from lack of oxygen and she finally pulled back hard enough to remove his cock from her throat. She sat on the edge of the sofa, gasping hard for air. She fell back against the sofa, strings of saliva running down her chin and landing on her slick, oil covered tits. She licked her lips and swiped the saliva from her face with the back of her hand. She looked up at him. "Are you gonna take me into the bedroom now? I need to cum and I wanna feel this gorgeous piece of meat sliding in and out of my pussy."

He chuckled, "I thought you were going to be a tough nut to bust, but just like all of the American girls I've been with. As soon as you see my big cock, you spread your legs and beg to be fucked. You'll get it, but like I said earlier, you are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen naked and I still haven't seen the lower part of you naked. I wanna explore every inch of you and then and only then, I'll fuck you." He reached down and pulled her to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and cupping her face, he lowered his lips to hers. He ground his pelvic bone against her pussy, through her pants and his cock knifed back and forth between her legs. He ravished her mouth with his and she took his breath away as she kissed back with even a stronger intensity. He pulled back and smiled at her, "Finally a woman who had the same intensity as I do, come on, let's go to the bedroom and strip off the rest of your clothes. I wanna taste you, all of you."

She let out a squeal and nearly ran there as he pulled her after him. He was already naked and she looked at him as he threw back the covers and lay on the cool sheets. He rolled over onto his back and his stiff cock was standing straight up, he scooted back and looked at the luscious blonde standing alongside the bed, "Strip for me Penny, I wanna see what I'm going to ravish."

Penny took a step back and reaching up, she pulled the band holding her ponytail in place. She tossed her head around and fluffing up her long hair, it tumbled around her shoulders and rested seductively on her swaying tits. She swung around and turning her back to him. She unzipped her dress slacks. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and bending over, thrusting her ass back at him, she slowly lowered them. Her luscious, firm ass cheeks came into view. A tiny thong was wedged between those gorgeous cheeks. She stepped out of her slacks and folding them, placed them on her chair. She turned back to him and looked at him.

Cole was lazily stroking his cock and as she reached to remove her thong, but he stopped her, "No, Penny, eave them on. I wanna remove them. Climb up here on the bed and suck my cock a little. It seemed to have dried off with me stroking it so much. My Lord, Penny, you look incredible, I'm going to enjoy playing with your body all night."

She placed her knee on the bed and slid down beside him. Her hair came tumbling down, covering his thighs as she gripped his cock and licked it like a lolli-pop.

Cole drew in a deep breath and he watched this gorgeous blonde gobble up his cock. He had to start feasting on her body. He urged her to spin around and grabbing her leg, he pulled it over his body and had her settle her luscious ass directly over his face. He licked his lips and drew in a deep breath, inhaling her intoxicating scent. His mouth watered and reaching up, he slid her thong from her lush body and tossed it aside. He let out a groan when he saw how large her lips were. They were already coated in her thick, creamy juices and he gripped her ass and pulled her down to his waiting mouth. Just as he made contact with her fleshy lips, he felt her swallow his cock down her throat again. He didn't have to urge her this time, she did it all on her own. He parted those fat lips with his thumbs and stared at the bright pink bubbly hole. He licked up and down, flicking at those thick lips. He caught one in between his lips and sucked it deep into his mouth. At the same time, his tongue darted out and drove in and out of her pretty hole over and over again. His tongue was instantly coated with her cream.

Penny was close to cumming and she began bobbing up and down as fast as she could on his huge shaft. She threw her head back and let out a tiny scream and started cumming.

Cole lost it and started cumming too. The first spurt filled her mouth to overflowing. His load was huge, and he knew Penny was gagging. His spasming cock slipped from her mouth and painted her face with rope after rope of hot, creamy cum. It shot into her hair, over her cheeks and chin and down her neck. He rolled off of her and looked down to see the most erotic sight he's ever seen. She was beautiful, but covered in his cum, she looked gorgeous and he felt his cock already begin to stiffen.

Like a kitten cleaning its face, Penny swiped her fingers along her face and licked the salty juices from her face. She wanted to get up and go tidy up, but her legs were weak from the intense orgasm she just experienced. She managed to crawl from the bed and nearly fell from her own weight. She clung to the dresser and made it to the bathroom. She was in there for about ten minutes. She pondered having him leave, but having that monster in her mouth, she just had to feel it slicing in and out of her pussy. Even though she cleaned up, she could feel her cunt begin to moisten again. She brushed her lair and pulled it back and held it up in a large clip. She looked in the mirror, her face void of make-up. She applied a new coat of bright pink lip-gloss and slipped from the bathroom.

Cole was on his side, his head was propped up by his arm and he saw Penny's eyes immediately dart to his flaccid cock. He took in her beauty, from her pretty face and light blonde hair, to her full heavy breasts and rounded hips and he, just like her, focused on her genitals. He loved those fat lips, engorged with blood as they began to glisten with her juices. He urged her over to the bed and when she climbed up, he planted her in the middle of the bed on her back.

Cole hovered over her and began kissing her, gently at first and then with more urgency. His hands were busy, caressing her full, heavy breasts and sliding down, he found her already wet again. He drew first one and then the other nipple between his lips.

Penny liked how gentle he was, a change from earlier and she felt his cock, now stiff again nudge her pussy. She rolled her hips, causing his cock to slide up and down the cleft of her pussy, scraping against her aching clit. She wanted him in her and she wanted it now. She reached down to guide him in, but he was already in the process. She rolled her head from side to side as she felt the large head part her fat lips and enter her juicy hole. She bit her lip as she felt it pop in and sink slowly into her pussy.

Cole wanted to take it slow, but the pressure and heat of her extremely tight pussy was too much for him to take, he pushed forward, sending nearly all of his cock into her pussy. He smiled and sucked harder on her luscious tits as he felt her legs come up and press against his ribs and then thrust out as she met him slow pumping. He felt her legs wrap around his thighs and slide up around his waist; she pulled him deep into her waiting pussy. He shoved forward and was now balls deep in her. He held it there and felt her cunt walls clutching and releasing his cock. He thought to himself, "This gorgeous woman knows how to fuck."

Penny clawed at his back, "Come on Cole, fuck me, you have me now show me what you can do." She groaned out and kissed him hard, "Oh yessss, just like that, I can feel all of those veins and bumps on your cock scraping against my slick cunt walls, harder, faster, fuck me faster!"

Cole let out a grunt and began pumping in and out of her. He felt her let out a gush of cream as she came again. He continued to fuck her, right through her orgasm. He was getting a little tired and he rolled over, planting her above him. He wanted to play with her body as they fucked. He gazed up at her, "My Lord, Penny, you are without a doubt one of the most beautiful women I've ever fucked."

She smiled down at him and began rolling her hips, sending his huge cock to points rarely touched in her pussy. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She drew in more air and let out a groan when he reached up and began playing with her tits. She loved this and ground her clit against his pelvic bone. She felt another orgasm coming and she slammed up and down onto his cock. She reached up and released her long blonde hair and it came tumbling down all around her lush body. It floated over her swaying tits and she smiled down at Cole.

Cole wanted to fuck her all night, but as he watched her release her hair and saw it tumbling down, it was such an erotic sight, he lost it, he began pumping his huge cock faster into her and he shot his cum into her heated pussy.

This triggered another orgasm in her pussy and she clutched and milked his cock. She collapsed against him and clung to him as aftershocks wracked her sweat covered body. She kissed and caressed him and after a minute or two, she rolled off of him and she giggled when he spooned her.

"I'm sorry Penny, I usually last a lot longer, but seeing you release your hair, my Lord, that was such a sexy sight. I really wanted to test out that gorgeous butt of yours. Give me fifteen minutes or so and I'll show you what I can do."

She turned towards him and planted a soft kiss on his chest. "I have to say Cole, you are without a doubt one of the best fucks I've ever had and I'd love to have you fuck my ass with that monster of yours, but that is all it would be, a great fuck, no passion or love involved. You see, I really love Leonard and I promised to stop doing this. I had every intention to just study with you tonight, but my slut came out and I lost it. I think I'm regaining my self-esteem and I'd really like you to leave now."

He nodded, "I hope Leonard appreciates what a lucky guy he is. He began dressing as he saw Penny run a brush through her hair and slip into a tiny robe.

She came out and watched him finish dressing, "You said you hope he appreciates me, but you got that backwards, I'm the lucky one. Even though I do things like this and have a checkered past, he still wants to be with me."

He kissed her on the cheek, "I really like you Penny and I hope he can satisfy all of your needs."

She hugged him as she opened the door, "He satisfies all of my needs and more, good night Cole."

Leonard heard all of this through the baby monitor and his heart grew several sizes, even though she cheated on him, he heard her say she loved him, but that still didn't give her the right to do what she just did.

Leonard ran to the door and watched him leave. He had to confront this guy who just fucked his girlfriend for the past hour.

Cole turned and gave her a peck on the cheek, "See you later."

Leonard ran down the stairs and caught him on the landing of the next floor. He stood beside Cole, "What's up?"

Cole frowned and replied, "Hey!" and headed down the stairs.

Leonard followed, "You moving into the apartment on the fifth floor?"

"No, I was just visiting a friend."

"That cute blonde on 4?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

Leonard shrugged, "Oh, well, I see her around. I keep my distance because her boyfriend's a pretty scary dude. Yeah, he's ganged up."

Cole stopped in the lobby, "She told me he's a scientist."

Leonard stood before him and was upset seeing Cole looked disheveled; his hair still all messed up, "Yeah, that's the name of his gang, the Scientists. They are crazy."

He nodded, "Well, thanks for the tip."

Leonard nodded, "No problem, brother, stay frosty!" He turned and Penny was standing on the first landing in her pink robe, she was even in a further state of disheaval. Her lips were pussy, her hair looked like she just went three rounds in a wild night of passion, which she did. He looked up at her and knew he was caught, but she didn't know she was caught too. "We're still dating, right?"

She turned and ran upstairs.

He followed, but was unable to catch her before she slammed the door.

The next morning he was having coffee in the cafeteria, contemplating his future. He knew Penny would never hold up her end of the bargain, staying faithful. His only decision was to stay with her and take the infidelity or break up with her.

All of a sudden Alex Jensen came into the cafeteria with her coffee looking like a million bucks. She was dressed in skin-tight jeans and a body clinging blue pullover top covered in flowers. It accented her pert breasts and her long, straight auburn hair. She turned towards him and smiled broadly, "Oh, hello, Dr. Hofstadter."

He looked up and suddenly he knew there was another option, payback. If Penny could mess around, so could he. He beamed back at her, "Oh, hey, Alex, and call me Leonard. Dr. Hofstadter is my father, and my mother, and my sister, and our cat. Although, I'm pretty sure Dr. Boots Hofstadter's degree was honorary."

She stood beside the table and chuckled, "May I join you, Leonard?"

"Sure, have a seat."

She slid into her chair, "Thanks."

He leaned over the table, "Hey, Alex, let me ask you something. My girlfriend knows this guy at school. She's got an English accent---"

She broke in and leaned over, "Ooooh, I love English accents."

He nodded, "Yeah, you all do. Anyway, I feel like he's hitting on her. I did something terrible. I placed a nanny-cam in her apartment to listen in and I was right, they went at it last night like two minx. She told me he's just being nice and I should trust her, but I know it's a lie."

"I don't know what to tell you Leonard, she tells you it's harmless, and you know it isn't. You have yourself a big problem. You know how it is. I'm sure you get hit on all the time."

He saw where this was going and he was ripe to act upon it, but he played it cool, "Right, because girls are always like, "Ooh, that guy owns two Star Trek uniforms and gets a lot of ear infections. I gotta get me some of that!"

She flashed him a sexy smile, "I don't know. Bet it happens more than you realize."

He scoffed, "Trust me, it doesn't."

She licked her lips and smiled again, "You sure? You're cute, you're funny. Maybe you're getting hit on and you don't even know it."

He looked at her and was getting ready to strike, "Really?"

She bit her bottom lip, "I'm pretty sure."

He leaned over, "I never showed you my lab, Alex. Would you like to come down there with me, I have some very interesting experiments I'd like to show you." He stood up and extended his hand.

She stood up and took his and they hurried to his lab. As soon as the door closed and locked, she turned to him and planted a toe-curling kiss on his lips. Their tongue dueled back and forth and she groaned as she kissed him harder. Her tongue danced along his as she felt his fingers run through her extremely long auburn hair. She loved having her hair played with and she increased the intensity of the kiss. She felt his cock spring up and she ground her tiny body harder against the lump pressing against her throbbing pussy.

Leonard finally broke the kiss and the two of them were totally out of breath. He cupped her face and ran his thumbs along her swollen lips. He let out a gasp when her tongue flicked out and wet his thumbs. He slid one in and his gasp turned to a groan as she sucked hard on his fat thumb.

She giggled, "I'd much rather be sucking on something else, Leonard." She smiled up at him. You have no idea how long I've wanted this to happen. I've been attracted to you since the first time I saw you in Sheldon's office. I wanna get you naked and have you do naughty things to me."

He still had her face in his hands. He leaned in and kissed her cheeks and chin. "You have without a doubt some of the most gorgeous blue eyes. They always draw me in and ever since I met you, I had this fantasy of you on your knees, my cock in your mouth and you staring up at me with these mesmerizing eyes." He leaned forward again and as she closed them, he planted soft kisses on both of them. He leaned back, "Oh, one other thing Alex. I always see you in these stretching, tight tops, showing a hint of what is beneath them, with even your arms completely covered."

She smiled up at him and had a confused look in those gorgeous eyes. She licked her lips, "What about them, Leonard?"

He reached down and grabbed hold of the bottom of her blue top and began pulling it up. He chuckled, "I've been dying to see what's under them!" He continued pulling it up and over her flat belly, the swell of her medium sized breasts and up and over her head. He tossed it aside and licked his lips, "Absolutely marvelous, even better than I imagined."

Alex was beaming from ear to ear, she was blushing and with her dark red hair, her lily white skin flushed from embarrassment and pride. She arched upward and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Now that you got it off and see what's under them, what are you gonna do about it." She let out a giggle and a tiny shriek when she found out.

Leonard dipped his head, swiping her long, thick auburn hair from her shoulders and began peppering her long, graceful neck, shoulder and upper chest with hot, wet kisses. With unexpected strength, he picked her up and planted her tiny, tight ass on the table where he recently fucked Penny. He thought about it briefly, but pushed that thought aside. He stepped forward and Alex immediately wrapped her slender legs around his waist, drawing him to her waiting, flushed body.

Alex reached out and slipped his hoodie off his shoulders and let it hit the floor. She frantically worked on his shirt and it followed his hoodie. She raked her nails over his bare back and buried her face in his neck. She kissed and nipped at his neck and shoulder. She hugged him tightly, relishing the feel of his hot skin against his. She leaned back and beamed up at him, "It seems like you always have the perfect thing to say Leonard. I can see why Penny loves you so much."

He swept her hair from her face and kissed her lightly all over her face and neck. He let out a sarcastic chuckle, "Yeah, sure, if she really loves me, why does she always end up fucking other guys behind my back. Sure it was tempered by what she said after she was finished, but I think it was partly due to being ashamed of what she did, the fact is, she still did it."

She ran her fingers through his short cropped hair, "Forget about her for now, let me make you feel better and wipe away the hurt." She planted her lips on his and this time it had a lot of passion and heat behind it. Her tongue darted in and played with his tongue, teasing it and tongue-fucking his mouth. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands sliding up and down her back and she let out a sigh when she felt her bra going slack. She leaned back just a bit, allowing him to slide it from her slender, petite body. She leaned back in, pressing her aching breasts against his hairy chest.