Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that sounds ever better, let's go!"

He tugged at her sleeve and she was out of her trench coat before the back door closed. She pushed him into his desk chair and lifting her dress, she wiggled out of her panties, "What are you waiting for, get out of your pants and fuck me!"

No sooner he whipped out his thick, stiff cock, he pointed it upward and Bernadette sank her already moist pussy down onto his cock. Jesse reached up and pulled down the top of her dress and unhooked her bra, freeing her large, firm tits. As Bernadette rode his cock, he buried his face in her tits and clutched at her tousle hair.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rode his cock hard and fast and she came before long. She continued to ride him, nearly suffocating him between her lush tits. She combed her fingers through his hair and buried her face in his neck as she felt him filling her with his load.

As quickly as she mounted him, she slipped off of him, trapping his load in her pussy. She slipped into her panties, rehooked her bra and pulled down her dress. "Hand me my coat, I gotta get home before my husband finds out I ruined his comic book."

He handed her the coat, "Here the comic book is on the house."

"What, do you think I'm some sort of comic book whore?"

"No, no way, but it's rare, if you wanna pay for it, its three-hundred and fifty dollars."

"Thanks for the book, gotta go!" She was out of there in a flash.

A couple days later the four guys were in the apartment, each of them had their laptops open and waited for the Comic-Con tickets to go on sale. They were poised to refresh over and over again until one of them got in.

Penny came over for her morning coffee and found it sad that four grown men were frustrated because of Comic-Con and not their pathetic sex lives.

Leonard finally got in but by the time his number was up for purchasing tickets; they were all gone.

Later that day at in the cafeteria, Sheldon came up with a solution. He wanted to start his own Comic-Con. The three other nerds dismissed the idea, but Howard had one. He knew a guy who could get them scalped tickets, but Sheldon was against it. He knew if caught, they could be banned from the convention forever.

The three of them went forward anyways and when the scalper came to his apartment, Leonard and the other three hid, not wanting to take the chance of being banned forever.

Sheldon continued on his trek to start his own Comic-Con, he tried getting Robert Downey Jr., but failed. He tried numerous Marvel and DC personalities, but fell flat; even Wil Wheaton thought it was a bad idea.

Over in Penny's apartment, Amy and Bernadette were there discussing how grown men can spend hundreds of dollars on scalped tickets.

"Amy looked at her, "Last week, you spent that on a little dress."

Penny scoffed at her, "Yeah, but those tickets only get him into Comic-Con. That dress gets me into anywhere I want."

Bernie added, "Those tickets are expensive. I had to give Howie an advance on his allowance. Now he's never gonna put his toys away. While they're acting like teenagers, we could do something grown-up."

Amy got excited, "Oh, you mean like a museum?"

Penny shook her head, "Yes, like a museum, but anything else."

Bernie chuckled, "You know, I know there's a nice hotel not far from here where they do afternoon tea."

Amy loved it, "Afternoon tea, how sophisticated of us."

Penny wasn't excited, but was willing to go along, "All, right, if we're gonna be fancy, I should probably put on clean underwear. We could get lucky and meet some old rich men, who wanna spend a lot of money on us."

Bernie giggled, "La-dee-da! Look who has clean underwear."

"No, we're gonna stop at Target on the way!" She went to change.

Sheldon was out to get James Earl Jones for his Comic-Con. He headed out to a sushi restaurant where James frequented and he sat down at his table.

At their afternoon tea, the three of them were all decked out. Amy in a lacy salmon colored dress and her tiara. Bernie had a black and red flowered dress, accenting her large breasts with a plunging neckline and Penny had a multi colored flowered dress that rivaled Bernadette's neckline, but had a blue jacket over it showing some modesty for a change. Her long blonde hair was pulled back and held behind her head by a large fashionable comb.

Amy looked around, "There sure are a lot of little kids here."

Penny closed her eyes and grumbled out, "I can't believe we thought this would make us feel grown up."

Bernie wined, "I can't believe the waiter thought I was your daughter."

Bernie looked to Penny, "Should we leave?"

Penny pointed to her left, "There's a bar in the lobby."

"Sounds good, I could go for a drink."

Amy chuckled, "Aw, drinking in the afternoon, just like her mommy."

James Earl Jones was looking over the menu and he looked up and saw Sheldon, "Let me Guess. You like Star Wars." Sheldon nodded. "You know, I've been in other movies." Sheldon nodded again. "But you don't care about those, do you?" Sheldon shook his head. He wiggled his finger at Sheldon and Sheldon leaned over, "I have one thing to say to people like you, I like Star Wars, too! Care to join me?"

Sheldon was grinning from ear to ear, "Thank you!" James took Sheldon on a wild ride around Los Angeles and on several crazy stunts.

At the hotel bar, Penny removed her jacket to attract men and it worked perfectly. The three of them were sipping cocktails and Penny toasted them, "So, afternoon tea was a bust."

Amy nodded, "On the bright side, every six-year-old there was jealous of my tiara. Not gonna lie, it felt good."

Penny looked towards Bernie, "Let me ask you a question: When did you guys start feeling grown up? 'Cause I am not sure I do."

Bernie thought a second, "Honestly, I thought when I got married I would, but I still kind of feel like I'm pretending. It doesn't help that most of my clothes come from Gap Kids."

Penny smiled and took another sip of her cocktail, "Okay, so I'm an adult, and the other day I saw an old man slip and fall down, and I laughed. I mean, I laughed hard. Like, out loud. If he was conscious, he would've heard me."

Amy looked to Penny, "Oh, my gosh."

"Yeah, I know. One of the tennis balls came off his walker and bounced right off his head. I mean, I almost wet myself." She looked to the other two, but they were not laughing. She took another sip of her cocktail, "I guess you had to be there."

Amy turned to Bernadette, "I think I have you both beat. Imagine trying to feel like a grown-up when you've never been with a man I've not known."

Penny chimed in, "Sex with a stranger is not what makes you a grown-up."

Bernie chuckled, "Yeah, or you'd be the oldest one here."

Penny gave her a mean stare, "Really? Is that how you talk to your mother? What do you say we go over there? See there are three business men, I bet within fifteen minutes I can have the three of us up in their room and then Amy, you can really feel like a grown up."

Bernie looked to Amy, "What do you say?" "How about another drink first and then I wanna see Penny work her magic?"

Back at the apartment, the three guys chickened out and hid till the scalper got tired of beating on the door and left.

James Earl Jones took Sheldon to an ice cream parlor, to an amusement park where they rode a Ferris wheel together. He persuaded Sheldon to sing karaoke and after a few more drinks, they rang Carrie Fisher's doorbell and ran. She came out with a baseball bat and screamed at James. They ended up in a steam bath, both only wearing towels. James went on and on about his exploits and stopped talking, "Hey Sheldon, what were you saying about a Comic-Con?"

"Well, my friends and I couldn't get tickets for Comic-Con; so I was gonna start my own and have you as a panelist."

James patted him on the back, "No need Sheldon, I'll be at Comic-Con the entire weekend and I want you and your friends to join me as my own personal guests. After they close every night, we'll all head over to my favorite city on Earth, Tijuana. We'll be there every night!"

Back at the hotel bar, Penny is getting ready to show her two friends how it is done. She turns to survey her prey and he jaw drops, "I'm not sure if I can do this."

Bernie giggled, "What's the problem Penny, getting too old for some adult fun?"

Penny's jaw was still resting on her gorgeous chest, "No, I can do this, but look who it is. Remember my part in the show they cut?"

Amy looked over there, "Oh my God, you're right. Look Bernadette, it's Mark Harmon, Michael Weatherly and what's McGee's real name, Penny?"

"Ah, I think it's Sean Murray. You're right, maybe we can have some fun and I can find out why my scene was cut. Come on you two, I'm going over there to find out what happened."

She stood over the three of them who were finishing up some appetizers and some beer. Mark Harmon looked up and noticed who was standing before him.

"Ah, Penny, right?" He chuckled, "I'm guessing you're wondering why your scene was cut, right?"

Penny was getting pissed, "Yeah, I think I'm due an explanation."

He chuckled, "Not really, but please, have a seat, your friends too and I'll let you know what happened."

He went on and on, but in the end, they found the show was about forty-five seconds too long. After searching through the episode, they saw that her scene could be cut and not change anything about the outcome of the show.

Penny sat there, her eyes were tearing up, "I was thinking that was going to be my big break. I've been trying for over ten years now and now I'm back to square one."

He nodded and put his hand on her shoulder and stared down at her luscious chest, "I know where you're coming from. This isn't the first and it won't be the last. We have to cut scenes like this all the time. Maybe I can talk to the director and see if we can use our in one of our upcoming episodes. I can't guarantee it, but it's worth a shot. I enjoyed working, however brief it was, you have talent and hate to see it cast aside."

"Oh, thank you Mr. Harmon, I'd be forever grateful." She turned and saw Michael and Sean getting up with Bernadette and Amy. "Where are you going Bernie?"

She chuckled, "Michael here offered to show us the penthouse suite the network got for them. Come on and join us. He says they have a hot tub right on the balcony overlooking the coastline."

She turned to Mark, "Are you coming too?"

He flashed her a huge smile, "Wouldn't miss it, after you Penny."

The six of them rode up on the glass enclosed elevator and they joked and laughed all the way up, except for Mark. He was behind the group and just stood there taking in the exquisite figure Penny had.

Once in the suite, Michael and Sean guided Amy and Bernadette towards the large wet bar. They made a batch of cocktails and Bernadette wondered around the penthouse suite. She stopped beside two large padded tables. She turned to Michael, "What are these for Michael?"

He let out a little nervous laugh, "Well Sean and I were gonna have a couple full body massages." He looked at his watch and his eyebrows went up, "Hey Sean, are they supposed to be here in an hour. You wanna call and delay it till later?"

Bernadette had a sly smile of her lips. She moved over to Amy and whispered to her. Amy pulled back and whispered back to her. She was blushing, her entire face, neck and shoulders were beet red. Bernie nodded back to her. She walked over to Mike and Sean, "Why don't you two call and cancel the massages, Amy and I would like to try our hand at it. We can't promise to loosen your muscles, but we guarantee we'll definitely stiffen at least one of them," She giggled and began to blush too. She bit her lower lip and added, "We don't charge either, but may want you two to reciprocate after we are done."

Mike turned to Sean and said something. Sean picked up the suite phone and cancelled the massages.

Penny drifted out to the patio and she was joined by Mark. She was leaning over the railing, taking in the beautiful sight, "My God Mark, the view up here is amazing."

He was standing back a few steps and checked out her gorgeous form and he chuckled, "Mmmm, you can say that again."

Penny turned around and saw his eyes scanning her body, she let out a nervous giggle, "Oh Mark, you're being naughty; I knew there was something about you I adored." She looked to the hot tub, "Does this thing work? It looks very inviting!"

He reached out and flipped a switch and the calm waters turned into a bubbly mass of waves. Steam floated into the cooler air and he gave her one of his tiny smiles, "Sure does Penny, wanna give it a try?"

She licked her bright red lips, "I'd love to, but you know I don't have a bathing suit on under this dress."

He chuckled, "I don't have one either. It's so much better free-balling it, makes you feel so free and the water hits areas not confined by a bathing suit." He began tugging at his tie and shirt buttons, "I'm going in, you're welcome to join me."

Penny watched him as he stripped. She liked what she saw, for a man his age, he was rather buff. When his shorts hit the floor she admired his package and compared it to Leonard. He was just as thick and slightly larger. She always loved thick cocks, especially the way they stretched her out. She kept her eyes on him as he entered the tub.

Penny turned back towards the room off to the left and saw Mike and Sean now, naked and lying on their bellies. They had tiny towels laid across their butts.

Bernadette's tiny hands were coated with oil as she worked up and down Mike's well-muscled back. She by mistake poured a little too much oil on him and it splashed around as she worked her hands into his flesh, "Oh no Mike, I think I have too much oil on you."

He turned his head, "You better watch out or you'll get that pretty dress of yours all oily."

She managed to move her hair from her face with her elbows, "Oh dear Lord, you're right. I just got this dress too and I'd hate to get it all messy. Do you mind if I take it off and that way I can really give you the rub-down I promised?" She moved this way and that, "Oh Mike, I have a problem. I have so much oil on my hands, there isn't a way to get my dress off without soiling it, can you help?"

He smiled from ear to ear, "That my dear is one of the nicest requests I've had on a long time. Here, turn around and I'll lower the zipper." He did and slipped it off her shoulders and he pointed to her hands, "Okay, turn your hands inward so the palms are covered. I'll slip it off and you shouldn't get any of the oil from your hands on the sleeves." She did and he got the dress free and he, still halfway on his side, tugged the dress off her hips and watched her kick it away.

Bernie turned back and drew in a deep breath. She was gazing at his semi-erect cock and it was already larger than Howard's. She was really going to enjoy this and she was going to make sure he did too.

Over on the table beside them, Sean was partially covered too. Amy was really working the oil into his back and every so often her sleeves would brush against his naked flesh and the stiff, rosy lacy material scraped against him. He'd jump every time and Amy noticed that too. "I'm sorry; I think I need to slip out of this. I can see it's causing you discomfort every so often."

He shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to seem to eager, "It's okay Amy, if you feel uncomfortable, I can manage the little discomfort."

"Nonsense, I'll take care of it." She reached for the towel on his butt and wiper the excess oil from her hands, and in doing so, she bared his ass and she licked her lips. She loved tight asses and Sean's was exceptional. She licked her lips and cleared her throat, "Sorry about that, here I'll put it back on you."

He chuckled, "No need, I'd love it if you massaged down there too. I've been sitting all day in meetings and my butt cheeks are a little sore."

She licked her lips, "Oh my, okay, let me get this dress off first." She deftly unbuttoned the buttons from bodice to her waist and managed to get out of it. She stood there in a bustier, the whole package with matching lace panties, garters and nude colored stockings. She turned back towards Sean and she began to blush as she saw him admiring her lush curves. She cleared her throat, "We all agreed to dress-up today, I guess I sorta took that to extremes, sorry if I look slutty."

He chuckled, "Oh no Amy, just the opposite, I think more women should wear undergarments like you have on. It makes them look even more feminine, especially on someone who had the figure to do so. May I say Amy, it fits you beautifully."

She brushed her hair back and found a ponytail holder in her dress pocket; she swept her hair back and fastened it. "Thank you Sean, I just wish my boyfriend Sheldon would take notice, all he cares around is physics and trains."

He moaned as she began working her hands up and down his trim back, coming closer and closer to his bare ass. He turned his head, taking in the lush curves hidden and accented beneath the bustier she had on, "You said his name is Sheldon and into physics?"

She groaned out, "Yeah, don't remind me, I can never get him to pay attention to me, even when I wear something like this, he just thinks I should put some clothes on."

You know Amy, my wife on NCIS, Delilah, used to work for a Sheldon Cooper at Cal Tech. She left there after being sexually harassed by him. She tried out with hardly any experience and got the part. Her name is---"

"Alex Jenson, OH MY GOD! Now I know what they mean when they say six-degrees of separation right. And I have to let you know, Sheldon doesn't sexually harass anyone. I have a hard enough time, just getting him out of his clothes. He's just quirky and Alex took his talking to as harassment; when in reality, she was the one making advances towards Penny's boyfriend, Leonard." She moved her hands down to his ass and began working her strong hands into his butt muscles and before long she saw his growing penis poking between his legs.

Penny was watching and listening and finally relented and slipped the two tiny straps off her shoulders and freeing her bountiful breasts, she let the dress hit the floor. Dressed in tiny high-heeled sandals and a thread of a G-string, she kept that on. She was about to step into the tub and stopped, "You have to be fucking kidding me? Alex Jensen, she got the part of Delilah on the show? I could play a wheel-chaired wife of Sean there!" She turned to Mark who had turned away, not wanting to listen to her ranting and whining, "Mark, what does Alex have that I don't?"

He cleared his throat and turned towards her. "Well she has-----ah, ah, nothing. My God, Penny, you are stunning, absolutely beautiful." He couldn't take his eyes off of her as he watched her settle down in the bubbly water and watched those two massive cones of flesh floating and winking at him at the water level. He shook his head, "She was just the right person at the right time. She was what we call in show business, L.U.C.K.Y! She could speak the lines, she had that wholesome Midwestern look and like I said, she was lucky. Ninety-eight percent of the time is being the right look for the producers at the right time, nothing more. You were what we were looking for, not when we ran-over; it was the only logical spot to cut. That is what we call in show business, unlucky, sorry Penny it is what it is. You just have to keep plugging away and if it was meant to be, it will."

She settled back and let out a groan, "Yeah, yeah, I hear ya. It just frosts my cookies that Alex, my nemesis who tried to steal my man, got a shot there and "got lucky" in your words and I didn't."

Mike had managed to turn over and was biting his lip as Bernadette worked her tiny hands up and down his strong legs. Every time she brushed his stiff cock, or tickled his nut sack, his cock would leap and perk-up.