Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheldon looked at both of them, "What are you talking about."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh, nothing, so where else did you go?"

"Let me see, I went to Texas and visited with my mother and Missy for nearly a week. I left there and went to Stanford to speak at a symposium, but it was canceled because the head of the department broke his hip. While I was there I met up with a couple of old friends of yours and mine."

"Oh yeah, who did you meet?"

The head of the department's assistant is Dr. Alex Jensen. You remember her don't you Leonard. I think you had an affair with her."

He scoffed, "Yeah, I did, but so did you if I'm not mistaken."

From the back seat Amy yelled out, "What the fuck, Sheldon. How come I never heard about that?"

He turned, "It was just one night stand, although this time it was several nights and her roommate joined in, but I wasn't supposed to tell you about her."

Both Amy and Leonard yelled out, "What the hell Sheldon, what are you talking about?"

"It's not my fault; blame it all on your mother. She hypnotized me and made me a regular Don Juan and made it impossible for women to resist me."

Amy yelled out, "Oh, sorta like the catch phrase she called me about?"

"No that one is a tame one. It was meant to make me work for sex, the old phrase, women threw themselves all over me and I was like sex on a stick."

Leonard slowed the car, "So who else was there with Alex Jensen?"

I'm not supposed to say, but you know I can't keep a secret, it was Dr. Stephanie Barnett. Boy she looked amazing. She lost over fifty pounds. She told me she lost it and was getting into shape. She wanted to come back to Cal Tech and try and get you back. I told her about you and Penny. She was so upset; the two of them wouldn't let me out of bed for nearly two whole days."

Amy was fuming; she was no longer feeling bad about spending so much time with Leonard, Penny and the other two couples so much. She yelled out, "You fucked them all, who else did you have sex with, Sheldon?"

He couldn't keep it in any longer, "Let me see, other than those two and Christy and Agent Page, there was my sister, and mom, your mom, Leonard, along with your sister and sister-in-law. Then there were the women from Fox News. I went there to be on TV and they were so interested in my trek across the country, they had me on Outnumbered. I spent several days in their corporate suite. There was Harris Faulkner, Sandra Smith, Katie Pavlich, and Dana Perino. On the second day their guest was Superman, Dean Cain. I got to watch that show while I spent time with Janice Dean. They came up and after she left, we partied with Harris again and were joined by Trish Regan, Abby Huntsman and Melissa Francis. That was one heck of a trip to New York."

Leonard was shocked as was Amy. She was ready to tear his head off. Leonard patted him on the shoulder, "How could you have sex with my mother and your mother?"

"I couldn't help it. Blame it all on your mother. She made me release an exorbitant amount of pheromones and the women were unable to resist me. Don't get me wrong, I didn't force any of them and they were not really under any spell. As a matter of fact, Dana Perino wasn't gonna have sex with me, but she wanted a baby and changed her mind, boy was I glad she did."

Amy was ready to kill, "So why did Beverly change the way you thought and how you expelled pheromones?"

"She wanted me to work on my technique and make me use the skills I learned over the summer. She wants me to do it on my own, even though, as I'm sure she told you, a new catch phrase will help me somewhat and at the same time cause the women around me to desire me a little bit. Nothing like before, but giving me a little added incentive. She told you it, didn't she?"

Amy was still pissed, but listening to all of his exploits, she was extremely horny now and needed a good fucking. She took the edge off with Leonard on the way to Arizona, but now she was severely in heat. She leaned over and whispered to him, "Shelly, you are a great lover."

He turned towards her, "Why thank you Amy!" All of a sudden he felt his cock getting stiff and he felt extremely horny. He saw the look in Amy's eyes and chuckled, "So I can see what you're doing." He turned to Leonard, "Is there a motel nearby where we can stop at. I believe Amy is wanting a little of what Sheldon learned over the summer."

Leonard wasn't about to stop at any motel, especially after what he just told him about Alex and Stephanie, "No fucking way Sheldon, if you wanna fuck Amy, climb in back and let it begin. Don't worry; you were not the only one sexually active over the summer. We all shared Amy and she learned a lot from all of us."

Sheldon started to argue and suddenly Leonard remembered what his mother told him. He looked at Sheldon who was still arguing with the both of them, "Shelly, you're being a pain in the ass."

Suddenly Sheldon stopped arguing and waited for a command, Amy looked to Leonard and giggled, "Crawl back here Sheldon and show me what you learned over the summer.'

Sheldon looked to Leonard and whispered, "Okay I will, is that the consensus of the two of you."

Leonard nodded, "It is, just don't flash anyone who passes us."

He crawled in the back seat. Amy already removed her pullover sweater and waited for him to join her. Once back there he gently removed her glasses and tossed them to the front seat. He cupped her face in his hands, his fingers slid through her long, silky dark hair. He tipped her head and their lips met.

A soft moan escaped her lips and their gentle kiss grew hotter and steamier. She felt his fingers plucking away at the buttons on her blouse and he soon had it off, but still the novice, he struggled removing her lacy bra.

Sheldon slid her back a little and began feasting on her heaving tits. He attacked her stiffening nipples as she clutched at his head.

She clawed at his shirt and soon had it off of him and she worked at the string holding his sweat pants he was given at the police station. He raised his ass just enough to allow her to remove them, along with his jockey shorts. She tossed them to Leonard in the front seat. She managed to push him off her tits and she leaned down and began licking and sucking on his huge cock.

Sheldon was amazed on how good Amy was sucking him. He looked to the front seat and saw Leonard watching what his woman was doing to him.

Leonard looked away but glanced back from time to time. He felt his cock getting stiff as he thought about how just a few hours ago she was doing the same thing to him.

Amy tipped her head to the back and her head was at the perfect angle. She learned this from Penny and lowering her head, she felt Sheldon's cock slide into her throat. Her eyes bugged out, she was proud of herself and she tightened her throat muscles, and in doing so, she began milking his cock.

If Amy thought she was doing something special, Sheldon was shocked how she was doing this. His head fell back against the back of the seat and his hands went to her head. He was going to push her deeper towards his legs, but she was already doing this. He let out a loud gasp, "Oh fuck Amy, where the hell did you learn to do that?'

Amy slowly raised her head and slipped from his cock with a loud pop. She used the back of her hand to swipe the spit from her lips. She looked up at him, "Listen Sheldon, you just rattled off a number of women you fucked over the summer. Well I wasn't sitting in my apartment waiting for you to return home. Just like you I was spreading my wings. Hell, just on the way here, I sucked Leonard off. Penny gave me some great instructions on how to suck and fuck. You just saw what a pretty good learner I am. Now if you can't deal with that, you can put your pants back on and crawl back in the front seat and put that fist of yours around your cock and get yourself off. If you're okay with it, help me remove my skirt and panties and guide me down. I'm so horny right now. I still can taste Leonard's cum on my tongue and I tasted your pre-cum, both are satisfactory, but I'm looking for more."

Sheldon was shocked and proud, he knew she put him in his place and knew deep down, she was right. He was ready, and he turned her onto her back, pulled the zipper down the entire length of her skirt and as it parted, he quickly removed her panties. He grabbed hold of her lush hips and with her assistance, guided her above him.

Leonard watched from the front seat and nearly ran off the road. He watched her tits sway from side to side as her jaw dropped and she let out a gasp. Leonard looked lower and watched Sheldon's huge cock parted Amy's tight pussy lips. He saw his cock slowly disappear as it sank into Amy's quivering body.

Sheldon's hands were on Amy's waist. He was guiding her up and down as his hands slid higher and cupped her large, fleshy tits. He mauled them and as she leaned back, he attacked her neck, nipping, licking and sucking at her supercharged flesh.

They started fucking wildly and Leonard had to grip the steering wheel. The car swayed about as Amy bounced up and down. He let up on the accelerator and managed to watch his two friends fucking like two animals. He smiled, knowing they were both trying to outdo the other.

Amy wanted to make sure Sheldon knew what he was missing and show him just how good she had become.

Sheldon's hands were constantly moving, setting off fires all over her body. He thrust up and down harder, meeting her vicious movements with ones of his own. He turned her head and his mouth captured hers. The two of them forced their tongues into one another's mouths.

Amy ripped her mouth from his and screamed out, "Oh my God, Sheldon, you win, I'm cumming; I'm cumming. Oh fuck, fuck me harder. I want you to cum and fill me with your hot sperm."

He chuckled, "HA, HA! I win!" He wrapped his arms around her and clutched at her sweaty body. He tried to swipe her long hair from his body, but left it where it was. He mauled her tits and squeezing hard, he pumped into her and he exploded and started filling her cunt with his heavy cum.

The two of them slowed and rolled to the side and they continued to hold one another as tiny aftershocks coursed through their bodies.

Leonard looked back and saw Amy's pussy leaking with their combined juices, "I don't know who's going to clean up that back seat, but it isn't gonna be me! Just make sure you have it wiped up before you get out."

Sheldon was amazed how much Amy had changed over the summer. He held her and looked at the mirror in the front and saw how sweaty he was. He chuckled, he knew he changed too and needed to send Beverly a message telling her just much he's changed and now he realized it was true.

Over at the pharmaceutical company, Penny just entered Dan's office. She was so nervous, she froze. She sat before him on the edge of the chair.

Dan (Steven Root) pulled up his chair behind the desk and asked Penny, "So why do you think you'd make a good pharmaceuticals sales rep?"

She licked her lips, "Well, I'm a people person. People like me. Some of my favorite people are people. I feel like I'm saying "people" a lot. People, people, people--Okay, I'm done.

He folded his hands, "Are you sure?"

She smiled, "People...yes!"

"Good, ahem, so how do you feel your previous job experience has prepared you for a career like this?"

She was getting more and more uncomfortable, "Uh, well, as a waitress; sales were big part of my job. Believe me; I convinced a lot of very large customers who should not be eating cheesecake to have more cheesecake. I mean, one of those chubsters even had an insulin pump." She opened her mouth and chuckled loudly."

Dan looked at her, "I have an insulin pump."

She was stunned and waved her hands around and blurted out, People!" She bit her lip and when Dan looked down at her application, she unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her blouse. Her bare breasts were barely contained in her white, silky blouse.

He looked back up and noticed her cleavage and he sat back in his chair and asked her another question. Their eyes didn't meet, but he kept his glued to her large, barely covered breasts, "All right, let's say a physician was prescribing one of our competitor's drugs. How would you convince them to switch to ours?"

"Um, any chance his car needs to be washed by a girl in a bikini?" She shrugged her shoulders and her blouse parted even more. She leaned forward and one of her stiff rosy nipples nearly poked out. She stood up and wiped her brow, "It's getting awfully warm in here, do you mind if I removed my jacket." She did without asking. She leaned over his desk and her large jugs swayed before him, still slightly concealed, "Okay, I'm really sorry for wasting your time."

His mouth was open and his tongue was nearly hanging out, "Don't worry about it. Thanks for stopping by." He couldn't tear his eyes from her chest.

She grabbed her jacket and started to leave. She stopped and turned, "Um, I'm sorry--Listen, could you do me a favor and not tell Bernadette how badly I blew this interview? She'll get upset and honestly, I'm a little terrified of her."

He pushed his rolling chair away from his desk, "Wait, you're scared of Bernadette?"

She chuckled and finally one of her nipples sprang free, "Yeah, kind of."

He swung his chair around and Penny could see the large lump in his pants, "I thought it was just me! No, no., everyone thinks she's so nice with her squeaky little voice."

She came back towards the desk, but this time she was alongside it and looked down at the lump in his pants. She smiled to herself, she knew this was her second chance, "I know, but she's kind of a bully."

He reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled her before him, "Well, she is. I didn't even want to meet you, but I was too scared to say no to her.

She slowly sank down to her knees and her hands slid up his pant legs, "Me too!"

He arched his back and unbuckling his pants. He shoved them down to his knees. He looked at her large tits, now both out in the open, "One time, I had--Whoa, ha, ha! I had to tell her we were cutting research funding for one of the drugs she was developing."

Her hands grabbed hold of his pants and pulled them off his feet, taking his shoes with them. She licked her lips as his large stiff cock was poking through the flap of his boxers. She reached up and wrapped her hand around it and looked up at him with those large green eyes and she whispered, "What happened?"

"I couldn't do it. She's still working on it!" Now suck it, show me what a gorgeous blonde pharmaceutical rep will do to get a doctor to switch to our drug."

Her lips closed around his cock. She loved how thick it was, wasn't nearly as long as Leonard or Raj's she knew she'd have it down her throat within seconds and have him cumming before long.

He threw his head back and let out a loud grunt, "Oh Bernadette sure knows how to pick'em. Oh, we're not gonna tell her about this, right?"

She popped it out of her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the thick veiny cock. She chuckled, "Oh, my God, no. That is, if I get the job, I won't!"

"Mmmm, let's see how you suck and fuck and I'll let you know." He pushed his boxers down and his hands went to her short, blonde hair and watched as she resumed sucking him. He threw his head back again as he felt his cock enter her throat. He reached down and freed those funbags of hers and twisted and pulled at her nipples, "Oh my God, Penny. You suck even better than Bernie does. Aw, again, don't tell her that!"

Penny bobbed up and down and she knew this was the job for her. She could really get into doing this all the time with rich, handsome doctors and even some of their good looking nurses too. Her saliva was running down her chin and landed on her swaying tits. She popped her mouth off his cock and wrapped them both around his cock and began running up and down, sucking the bloated head as it popped above the top. She released it and stood up. She frantically opened her slacks and pushed them to the floor. She knew Bernie was right about no panties and bra. She leaned over the desk and looked back, "Are you just gonna sit there with that stiff cock or are you gonna fuck me. I wanna show you just how I'll get those doctors to switch to our drugs."

Dan kicked his chair away as he stood and grabbed hold of her tiny waist, "Hold on, I'm gonna fuck you into tomorrow. Are you on the pill, because if not, I can supply you with a bunch of the morning-after pills?"

She chuckled and groaned, "Oh fuck me. God your cock is soooo thick. Um, I'm on the pill, but could use a bunch of them for free if you have them?"

Dan reached around and began playing with her firm tits. He drove his cock harder and harder into her. "Hell, I give them to Bernie, but the little tart, wanted a baby, so yeah, if I hire you, I'll hook you up."

She pushed back and met every one of his thrusts with ones of her own, "Oh you're gonna hire me or all your secrets about Bernie will become public!"

He pulled out of her and flopped down on his chair. He grabbed her by the arm and spun her around, "If I'm gonna hire you, I wanna see the slut I'm pumping my cum eye to eye." He pulled her to him and had her straddle his legs. He grabbed her tight ass and slowly lowered her to his slime covered cock. He ran his hands along her shoulders and tossed off her blouse. He fisted her short hair and guided her mouth to his.

Penny loved a man who took control and it turned her on even more. She began riding him like a house-a-fire. She slammed his chair against the paneled wall and bounced up and down. She pulled back and fed him her fat nippled tits and she started cumming. She creamed all over his cock and arched her back and slammed down hard.

Dan lost it and started cumming. He pumped, what seemed like a gallon of cum up into her snatch and he kissed her and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He growled out, "Welcome to Zangen Pharmaceuticals, Penny. Just to let you know, I have private sales reports with my sales staff monthly."

She giggled and ground her juice filled cunt hard against the root of his cock, "Mmmm, I'm gonna love giving you a detailed breakdown monthly too."

He lifted her and handed her a couple tissues, "I have a private bathroom over there if you wanna clean up. Walk slowly; I wanna watch that luscious ass of yours as you walk away."

She chuckled, "Mmmm, if I don't hit my sales quota, this ass just may be yours." She slapped her butt cheek and closed the bathroom door behind her. After several minutes, she came out, gathered up her clothes and slowly dressed before him, "I was wondering, ever thought about a threesome with Bernadette, She has one tasty pussy and I'd love to watch her ride that thick cock of yours."

He rubbed the lump in his pants, "You better leave or I just may try out another go-round with you."

She giggled, leaned over, kissed him and gave his cock a squeeze, "Maybe after orientation, I'll stop bye, see you later Dan!"

Sheldon, Leonard and a really sexually satisfied Amy walked up the stairs to his apartment after being gone nearly two months.

Sheldon stood before his apartment and looked to Leonard, "I feel renewed. I'm ready to deal with any changes that come my way."

Leonard opened the door and Sheldon walked in. Penny hopped up, "Hey, look who's back!"

Sheldon was stunned he saw Penny, but saw Sally, he took a step back, "Your hair is different. You changed your hair. I can't take this, I'm out!" He ran out into the hallway and stood there and realized he had to deal with it. He just knew every time he looked at Penny, he would see Sally and get the urge to tear off her clothes and have his way with her.

He showed Leonard and Penny photos of his trip, noting to them his antics with Christy, Angela, Sally, Beverly, Martha and the ladies from Fox News. He pulled Leonard aside and confessed to him about Special Agent Page and told him he would give him details when he got over her.