Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 18-20

Story Info
Group fuck w/o Sheldon & Leonard; Penny, Wil & Leonard/More.
9k words
4.64
14.2k
11
4

Part 75 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Scientific American covered the paper that Leonard and Sheldon wrote, but after they interviewed Sheldon on the paper, no mention of Leonard was noted anywhere in the article.

Leonard was upset about Sheldon taking all of the credit again and at Howard's mother's house; they were all gathered to have a last meal. The freezer was thawing out and they wanted to have a nice meal of all of the food Mrs. Wolowitz had made and left in food-saver containers. It seems the power had gone out and if they didn't eat the food, it would all go to waste.

The entire group sat around Mrs. Wolowitz's dining room table to feast on her food. They ended up after consuming all of the food; sprawled out in the living room with indigestion.

A few days later Leonard and Sheldon were invited to Berkley to give a lecture on the paper they wrote. They drove up to Berkley, but on the way, they realized they were going to be early. They found Skywalker Ranch, owned by George Lucas.

They tried to get in, but weren't allowed access. Sheldon bolted from the car and rushed the entrance and was chased by guards who tasered him. They were taken to the guard house and after a long wait were released with the understanding never to return. They missed their lecture and had to return home, but with an exciting adventure under their belts, especially Leonard, who got the pleasure of seeing Sheldon being tasered.

While they were on their road trip, Bernadette and Howard had Raj, Penny and Amy over to go through all of the crap stored in Howard's mother's house. Seeing they were going to live there, they wanted to clear it out and replace it with their own crap.

They hit a stumbling block when Bernadette wanted to sell "The Dr. Who Tardis" and Howard wanted to keep it. They devised a contest to see who would get their way, either sell it or keep it.

The contest would be a game of ping-pong. The only problem was that Bernadette, Howard and Penny were not very good at it, while Amy and Raj were great. Amy had a wicked serve, because she always played ping-pong by herself and Raj was the same.

They were all dressed in scrubby clothes, t-shirts and jeans, sweat-shirts and stretch pants. Penny had a tight t-shirt and very, short, shorts on. Bernie had her long blonde hair pulled back in two sexy pony-tails.

Penny and Raj set up the ping-pong table and were playing a friendly game while Bernadette came out with a tray of refreshments. "Penny returned Raj's shot and called out to Howard, "So when do you guys think you're gonna move in?"

"We're still figuring how much remodeling we wanna do."

Bernie added, "Tricky finding the balance, between tasteful modern and Jewish mother tchotchke crap fest."

They couldn't decide who would play who, and Howard wanted the best player on his team so he could keep the Tardis.

Penny had a much sexier contest, for each point lost; the loser had to lose an article of clothing. The only problem with that, Penny wasn't wearing much and Amy, even though it was a dirty job in a garage, still was dress as if she was going to work.

Amy agreed for every point she lost, she'd have to remove two articles to Penny's one.

With Amy's wicked serve, Penny lost her blouse, shorts, bra and panties before her serve was complete. With just her shoes left, she had Raj take over for her and lost his shirt on the fifth serve.

The serve came to Raj and even though Amy could serve like a champ, she couldn't return a serve from Raj to save her soul and after three serves from Raj, Amy was down to her panties and bra. Raj sent another serve her way and she was now naked.

Bernie stepped to the table, "Well, now what? Our two contestants are naked and no one is the winner."

Raj came over to her; we could play for your clothes and Howard's too."

Amy was getting a little turned on, she was never naked in the outdoors before, luckily the Wolowitz backyard was enclosed and no one could see them.

Raj served two more blistering shots and Bernie was down to her panties and bra.

Amy served the next five and Raj missed every one of them and he was naked and Howard was down to his Dickey and jockey shorts. Raj's serves made Amy blush as she missed each one, her large bare breasts swaying as she swung and missed. Bernadette removed the rest of her clothes and turned to Amy. She whispered in her ear, "If you win, you could take this home and put it in your bedroom. Just think how easy it will be to get Sheldon into your bedroom.

Amy loved the idea and she sent a shot across the table and Howie had to remove the last of his clothes.

Penny laughed and giggled, ""I'm gonna have to talk to Dr. Lorvis, he did one hellava job on your penis enhancement, wouldn't you say Howie?"

He came around before her, "You know Penny, in this hot California sun; you just may burn. What do you say we all retire to the living room and enjoy some refreshments?"

Penny chuckled, "That has got to be the lamest excuse to get me or any naked woman into your house, but I'm game. Leonard is running all around Berkley, who knows what kind of trouble that putz is getting into to."

Howard chuckled, "Putz, I can see I'm wearing off on you, huh?" He put his arm around her waist and led her to the house.

Amy and Bernie, also naked grabbed Raj and Bernie giggled, "Looks like you get both of us Raj. Do you think you can handle the two of us?"

He smiled down at the tiny blonde, "After last week-end with Emily, I'm not totally back to form, but I'll try my best."

Amy slapped him on his bare ass with the ping-pong paddle, "Get your ass in gear, little Indian boy, momma wants a licking and she wants to see if you are still ticking."

Howard stopped just inside the door, "Now tell me Penny; that has to be a lot lamer than what I said?"

Penny grabbed hold of his sizeable cock and tugged him towards the living room, "I'll give you that, now let's get this party started."

Bernie slipped into the kitchen to uncork a couple bottle of wine and after pouring it out, she carried the tray into the living room. She was already behind as the other four were already locked in heated couplings.

Penny was on her back; her head was hanging over the side of the large armrest.

Howard was standing alongside the sofa; he was thrusting his hips back and forth, sliding his rather new cock in and out of Penny's mouth. He had his hands full of her swaying tits and he was about to move down to her thick, ripe pussy.

Bernadette placed the tray with the refreshments on the coffee table, and climbing up onto the sofa; she parted Penny's legs and began munching on her wet pussy.

On the overstuffed chair across from them, Raj had Amy resting her ass on the edge of the cushion. He had her legs spread wide and had one foot resting on each of the arms. Spread-eagled, he was running his large tongue up and down her entire crotch. He began at her puckered hole and ended up at her clit. He did this over and over and over again.

Amy was groaning so loud, Bernadette was afraid the neighbors would call the police saying someone was being tortured.

Bernie was in the perfect position. She was able to move from couple to couple. She abandoned Penny's pussy, after getting a large dose of her cream. She slipped off the sofa and crawled on her hands and knees to where Raj was eating Amy. She scooted onto her back and managed to worm her way between Raj's legs. She grabbed hold of his hips and guided his thick, dark cock into her tiny, wet mouth

Raj looked down, and watched Bernie swallow his cock. He looked up and saw Amy playing with her large hanging tits. He resumed licking her pussy and was rewarded with a dose of her cream as she started cumming. He slipped two fingers into her snatch and began pumping in and out at the same rate he was fucking Bernie's mouth.

Bernie removed his cock from her mouth and spun around. In doing so, she pushed him out of the way and she was now hovering over Amy. She ran her tiny hands up and down Amy's lush curves and she began licking at her pussy.

Raj was suddenly the odd man out. He looked over and saw Penny, still on her back, her mouth full of Howard's cock. He crawled over and climbed up onto the sofa. He pushed Penny's legs apart and with one swift move, he drove his cock deep into Penny's pussy.

Penny screamed out at the sudden invasion, but didn't miss a beat. With her head bent over, her saliva was running up her cheek and into her short, sweaty hair. She was making obscene sounds as she sucked and licked at Howard's cock. She popped it out and sucked on his nuts as she stroked his cock harder.

Howard broke free and stumbled over to the chair where Amy was getting her pussy licked by his blonde bride. He planted his knees on the armrest and rising up, he fed Amy his cock.

Amy was on the verge of another orgasm as Bernie used her tongue and fingers to fuck her slimy cunt. She grabbed hold of Howard's ass and pulled him to her. She licked at his cock, "Penny, you have to give Dr. Lorvis a thank you, he did good work!" She closed her lips around Howard's cock and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Howard fisted her long, silky brown hair and he could feel Amy's throat muscles at work as she milked and sucked his cock. He looked down and watched Bernie shove a finger up Amy's ass and he felt her lips tighten around his cock, "Be careful Bernie, I don't want Amy biting it off, especially after I finally got a little extra length."

Bernie rose up; her face was drenched in Amy's juices and her own saliva from sucking on Raj. She got up on her feet and moved over to where Penny and Raj were fucking.

Raj now had Penny flat on her back and Bernie wanted some of the action. So far, she was doing all the work. She climbed up onto the sofa and straddled Penny's head. She gripped the back of the sofa for leverage and slowly squatted down, rubbing her tight-lipped pussy back and forth across Penny's chinned, lips and nose. She giggled when Penny grabbed hold of her hips and directed her right over her mouth.

Penny stabbed at Bernie's luscious cunt as she felt an orgasm getting closer and closer. She loved how thick Raj's cock was and he always loved playing with her tits while he fucked her; today was no different.

Bernie mauled one of Penny's tits, while Raj feasted on the other one. Bernie grabbed hold of Raj's hair and pulling it off Penny's tit; she locked mouths with him as she came close to an orgasm. She knew as far as women go, there wasn't another cunt muncher better than Penny. She clutched at Raj's sweaty body as she exploded all over Penny's tongue.

Penny lapped up all the cunt juices that Bernie released and went back for more. She attacked Bernie's clit as she felt Raj begin to cum. She felt Raj filling her cunt with his hot sperm and this triggered an orgasm. She needed one since she hadn't fucked since the painting of the canvas with Leonard.

On the chair across from them, Howard was on his back, his ass was on the edge of the chair and his feet were pushing against the back of it.

Amy was squatting over him; she was lifting and lowering her body, spearing her juicy-laden pussy with his cock over and over again. She loved his position; she had the freedom to move and also play with her body and watch the threesome on the sofa. She looked across the room and the large mirror on the wall showed clearly how her widespread legs were exposed and she could see Howard's thick cock sliding in and out of her cunt. She threw her head back and let out a howl as she started cumming. She fell back and in doing so, Howard's cock sprung free and slapped against his belly. He climbed up and grabbing her behind the knees, he tipped her back and shoved his cock back in. He slid in easily as she was drenched with her slimy cum juices. He was on the verge of cumming, but she pulled away. He was now fucking her as hard and as fast as he could. He drove in one more time and unleased a volley of cum that hit her womb so violently, it stung a little, sending Amy into yet another orgasm.

Little by little the group recuperated and as the ladies rushed to the bathrooms to clean up and tidy their slick pussies, the two guys adjourned to the newly installed hot tub.

The ladies joined them and the five friends frolicked in the water and before long, they were all fucking and sucking in the hot bubbly water.

A few days passed and Raj was over at Howard and Bernadette's home. Howard's estranged father signed it over and now the two of them were legal owners.

Raj came over with a housewarming gift, a selection of Girl Scout cookies. Raj and Bernie were discussing things that could be done to remodel the house. While they discussed it, there was a knock on the door. It was Sam Wolowitz's son, Howard's half-brother. His name was Josh Wolowitz and he was studying oceanography down in San Diego.

After Howard began showing him some magic tricks, he decided he had to go.

Howard told him he hoped to see him again.

Josh replied, "I hope so too. I've always dreamed of having a brother to play catch with."

Bernadette chuckled, "Aw, keep dreaming."

"Hey, I threw out the first pitch at an Angel's game."

Josh was impressed, "Wow!"

Bernie rolled her eyes, "He did it with a robot."

Josh misunderstood, "You had sex with a robot?"

"That's not what she meant."

Raj cut in, "But technically, yes."

At the door Josh turned to Howard, "I have to ask, was the robot sexy?"

He chuckled, "It was actually just a mechanical hand."

Josh scoffed, "Because that's all you need, right?"

He smiled at him, "You are my brother."

Over at Penny's apartment, Leonard was there and Wil Wheaton was there too. Penny agreed to do a pod-cast with Wil about Serial Ape-ist 2

She sat down, dressed in a tight pair of faded jeans and a loose fitting orange blouse, as most of the time, she wasn't wearing a bra and Wil tried to keep his eyes up, looking into her eyes. She handed him a glass of wine, "It's cool; I've never been on a podcast before.

Leonard chuckled, "Well, you picked a good one to start. Wil's had lot of great guests. Johnathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden."

She turned to him, "Those are Star Trek people."

He nodded, "Yes."

She turned back to Wil, "I only figured that out because I'd never heard of any of them."

Wil smiled back at her, "I deserved that. I invited you on my show and I drove here."

She put up her finger and nodded, "Sorry!"

"Okay, so this is basically just like a little talk show. Ah, we're gonna take some calls, talk about what it was like on the set of Serial Ape-ist 2. It should be really fun."

She giggled, "So how many people listen?"

Wil continued, "Most people download it later, but usually a few thousand listen live."

She was shocked, "What? A few thousand people listen to you talk about nerd stuff?"

He sat back, "Again, right to the ears, straight to the feelings."

The podcast began and she was asked about Serial Ape-ist 2. She replied, "I think I started to suspect it was a bad movie when I looked at the script and saw the title "Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey see; Monkey Kill."

Wil talked into the mic, "Spoiler alert. After the monkey sees, it kills." Leonard handed Wil a note and Wil opened it, "I've just been handed a note. I'm going to read it. "Wil, do you want more Diet Coke? Also, we have juice."

Leonard leaned over, "I didn't want to interrupt."

"That voice you just heard belongs to Leonard, Penny's fiancé. Leonard why don't you grab some headphones and join us?"

He grinned from ear to ear, "Really?"

"Yeah, that would be great. All right, so while Leonard gets set up, let's take a call. Hello, caller, you are on with Penny and Wil from Serial Ape-ist 2."

A woman's voice came over the phone, "I don't have a question. I just wanna say I'm a big fan of the movie. I've seen it like 10 times."

Penny giggled, "Okay, well, I'll apologize for the first time, but the other nine are on you."

Wil chuckled, "Thanks, caller. You know the movie actually has a little bit of a cult following? I was at a science-fiction convention and I saw a woman dressed as your half-ape character."

Leonard chimed in, "Oh, if she was with an Indian guy dressed like a banana, that was just my friends Howard and Raj."

Wil turned to the mic, "All right, it's time for a very special guest caller. A friend of mine you probably know as the director of such movies as "Clerks," or from podcasts and books where he often reminds you he's the guy who directed "Clerks!" Hello, Kevin Smith."

Kevin blurted through the phone, "Hey, man, yo! Is everything okay, Wil? Because it's been like two minutes and you haven't even brought up "Stand By Me."

Penny added, "Hey, Kevin, it's really exciting to talk to you."

Kevin replied, "Oh, you guys are very sweet. So, Penny, listen, I saw your movie."

She was embarrassed, "Oh, wow, I wish it was better."

Wil cut-in, "Oh, don't worry about it. Have you seen some of Kevin's films?"

Kevin replied to Wil, "You're cruising for a beating, Wheaton. Anyway, man, I dug the ape movie, Penny. And I thought you were, like, really great in it."

Wil broke in, "You know, I'm in the movie too"

Kevin scoffed, "Yeah, whatever! Penny, how come you're not in more stuff? I'd cast you in a minute."

She was shocked, "Seriously?"

"Oh, yeah, man. I'm actually in pre-production on a movie right now, way different than anything I've ever done before. It's called "Clerks 3." You should come over and read for a part."

She was grinning from ear to ear, "Oh, my—I would love that."

Leonard cut her off, "You have a new job."

"Well, maybe I could do both."

"I don't think you can do both."

She was getting pissed, "I don't think I asked you."

Kevin chimed in, "Yeah, you tell him, Penny."

Leonard leaned over and spoke into the mic, "You stay out of it, Kevin Smith."

Wil tried to keep the dispute going, "So for those of you just tuning in, we are listening to a really fun fight between my co-star--"

Leonard cut him off, "No, we're not fighting. We're just having a conversation."

He nodded, "All right, we're listening to a really fun conversation between my co-star from Serial Ape-ist 2 and her fiancé who doesn't believe women should have dreams."

Penny was really getting upset, "What is the harm if I audition?"

"Well, what if you get it?"

"Oh, I don't know, I make a movie; we could become rich and famous, win an Oscar, Golden Globe, and live an incredibly wonderful life."

Leonard scoffed, "From a Kevin Smith movie?"

Kevin heard that, "Oh, I'm hanging up now."

Wil started laughing, "Don't listen to him. You're awesome; you're one of the greatest directors of our time."

Kevin added, "I don't have a part for you, Wheaton."

He pushes the button, cutting him off, "And that was Kevin Smith."

Penny was really pissed now, "Thanks a lot, Leonard!"

"I'm just trying to protect you. How many times did I see you get your heart broken trying to make it as an actress?"

"Okay, instead of protecting me; try being excited when something good happens."

"I'm always excited for you. I'm excited that you found this new job where you're making decent money."

She squinted, "Decent? I make twice what you make."

He sat back, "Wait, twice?"

She replied with a disgusted tone, "YEAH!"

"Like, times two? Twice?"

Wil cut in, "For those at home, Leonard just found out his fiancée makes way more money than he does. Let's listen."

"I went to school for half my life, I have a doctorate, and I'm still paying off college loans."

"Well, how much do you owe? Maybe I can help you out."

"Wil, I'm—Can we just turn of the podcast for a little bit?"

"For those of you at home, I am shaking my head no."