Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 21-23

Story Info
Penny fucks the graduate; Mary too. Bernie triple teamed.
8k words
4.32
20.5k
15
2

Part 76 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

A couple weeks after the podcast and the blanket tent village, things got back to normal. Leonard and Penny settled things, but there was a festering issue below the surface.

Penny came over and stopped in front of the door. She smiled to herself and then knocked on the door, three times, "Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon."

He opened the door and stared at her, and she smiled back, "I bet that started off as a joke, but by the third one you realized there was something strangely enjoyable about it."

She gritted her teeth, "Yeah, I kind of wanna do it again."

He stood his ground, "I don't recommend it. You'll be doing it the rest of your life. Anyway, if you're looking for Leonard, he's with Koothrappali."

"No, I actually came to talk to you."

"Oh, how nice." He turned and allowed her to enter the apartment.

"I want to talk to you about my acting career. Here's the thing, I like pharmaceutical sales, it's going great, but I have an audition for a movie, and if I get it, it could screw up everything."

"Mmmm, I know exactly what you should do. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you."

"Well, why?"

"I'm attempting to turn over a new leaf. Earlier today, it was pointed out to me that I tend to force my ideas on people."

"So, you're really not gonna tell me?"

"No, that train had left the station. Now we can play this one of two ways. "You can say, "Trains? Tell me more." Or you can just look at me like that and I'll start."

"Okay, Sheldon, let me ask you a question. If I was at a train station and one train could take me to my current job, and the other could take me to an audition for a movie, which train should I get on?"

He suddenly realized she was trying to trick him, "Are you using trains to trick me into giving you advice?"

She squinted at him and quietly replied, "No."

"All right, then. You should take a third train where you audition for the movie , but hold off on making a career decision until you have more information."

She looked down in thought, "Oh, you're right. I'm worried about something that hasn't even happened yet. Huh, you are a wise man."

"Well, Penny, who's smarted, the wise man or the person who comes to him for advice?"

"Oh, I guess you're right. Maybe it is the person who asks."

Sheldon shook his head, "No, it's the wise man. That's why he's called the wise man. Know how I know that? Because I'm the wise man."

"I'm sorry, what was I thinking?"

While they were talking, Leonard and Raj were trying to come up with an extra-terrestrial communication system. Raj chose to keep Sheldon and Howard from the system development, because they always took over. After an entire night of brain-storming, they decided they needed Sheldon and Howard to assist them.

Penny went for the audition and totally crashed and burned. She left with the realization that she wasn't going to be an actress and to stay as a sales rep. She thanked Bernie for getting her the job, realizing she never formally thanked her.

Bernie giggled, "You could thank me by buying dinner."

Amy added, "It would be nice to take your other good friend because she overheard the invitation."

Penny got up and headed for the door, "Let's go."

Bernie stopped her, "Don't forget your purse and wallet."

She grumbled and getting it they left.

The following week, Leonard and Penny were booked on a flight to New Jersey. He was making the commencement address as his old high school. As they headed for the airport, he found out the flight was canceled because of a huge snow storm on the east coast.

Leonard was bummed out and fell into a very bad mood.

The following day Penny came out of her bedroom with a bag and she handed it to Leonard, "I worked it out with your high school principal to give your commencement address over Skype." She looked to him, "Open the bag, Leonard."

He did and looked up at her, "You got me a cap and gown?"

She giggled, "Yeah, but all I could find was sexy graduate, it's a little short, but seeing you won't be showing your legs, it should work out fine."

Later that day, he came out of her bedroom in just the cap and gown; he twirled around, "So how do you like your graduate?"

She came over to him and hugged him. Her hand drifted under the short hem and found he was naked under it, "Oh my, we are gonna have a hellava night. Just think about what is waiting for you after your address; it should get you through it faster."

He chuckled and signed onto his laptop. He gave his address and halfway through it found out he was boring everyone in the audience and even himself. He completed the address giving a heartfelt address and after finishing, he congratulated everyone and signed off. He turned to look for Penny and she was standing in the doorway of her bedroom. She kicked out one bare leg and tossed her black dress slacks into the living room. She crossed her arms and in one swift movement, her red sweater came off. She was naked under it and giving him a quick flash, she ducked into her bedroom, giggling like a high schooler.

Leonard made a mad dash to the bedroom and he stopped in the doorway. She was lying on the bed, completely naked and posing like Marilyn Monroe, her heavy breasts winking at him and her long legs, slightly parted. Her head was held up by her arm and elbow. She flashed him a huge smile and giggled, "Well sexy graduate, have you come here to collect your graduation present?"

He took a couple steps into the bedroom and stood beside the bed.

Penny reached out and her hand closed around the thick shaft that was already stiff. She tugged on it and pulled him closer. She rolled over onto her back and with her head hanging off the side of the bed. She grabbed his tight ass cheeks and pulled him as close as she could. She watched as he flexed his knees and slid his cock into her upside down head. She enveloped the head of his cock, her eyes still on him. She mumbled out, "Come on Leonard, give it to me, fuck my mouth. I know you want to, take me, fuck me, I want you to use me and don't be gentle."

His eyes turned dark and suddenly something came over him. He pulled his saliva stained cock from her mouth and gripping it, he slapped her face several times, back and forth and as he saw her gasp, he shoved it back in and sank down. He pushed and felt her shift slightly and he slipped into her throat. His swollen nuts were pressed against her forehead.

Penny gobbled up his cock and was making slurping and sucking sounds. Her saliva was dripping out of her mouth and ran down across her forehead and into her short blonde hair. She groaned loudly as she felt Leonard's hands on her body.

He loved seeing her freshly painted lips stretched around his shaft as he slid in and out. He grabbed hold of her large tits and as he squeezed and teased them, he continued to fuck her mouth. He leaned over her and finding her slippery, thick cuntlips, he dipped a finger into her hole. He felt her lips close tighter around his cock and her tongue became extremely active.

Penny was already close to cumming, seeing him there by the kitchen counter in only his graduation gown really got her going. She started cumming when Leonard leaned over her exposed body and began munching on her clit. She had to pull away from his cock. She needed to breath and she didn't want to bite down on one of his best qualities.

Leonard felt the cool air around his cock and felt Penny trembling beneath him. He rose up and climbing onto the bed, he tugged at her slender legs. He parting them and grabbed his cock and in one swift move, sank it into her swollen cunt.

Penny's orgasm peaked, but when she felt him enter her, she went off and started all over again. Her legs and arms came up and wrapped them around him. Her legs captured his lower back, locking her ankles together, she began thrusting upward, meeting each and every one of his vicious movements.

Leonard was on fire and he released all of his pent-up frustrations. He plowed into her, taking all she gave and more. He fought to break-free from her arms and rising up, he unhooked her legs and gathering them up, he planted them on his shoulders. He had her at his mercy. He began fucking her with a lot of short, urgent thrusts and with each one, he heard her squeal and shake. He looked down and saw the woman he loved. He just hoped he had enough love for the two of them to survive. He pushed that thought out of his head and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. He let out a grunt and started to pump his hot cum into her pussy.

Penny felt him cumming and it triggered an even stronger orgasm. She fought to free her legs and getting them off his shoulders, she slid them down his sweat covered body and once again, locked ankles as she came hard, melting her lush curves against him. She peppered his face and neck with kisses. She whispered into his ear, "Thank you, Leonard, thank you for putting up with all my crap and letting me know, you'll always be here for me."

He kissed her and smiled down at her, "Yes Penny, always and forever." He leaned down and nuzzled her neck, not wanting her to see the doubt in his eyes.

The following week, both Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Hofstadter were flying in to be present when Sheldon and Leonard received their award.

Penny was concerned because Beverly hasn't been very thrilled about their relationship. She sat down beside him, "Maybe I should get her something so she warms up to me."

Leonard scoffed, "If you could run out and get a PhD; that might make her like you."

"Penny retorted, "Really? It didn't work for you."

Amy cut in, "Do you think the moms will get along? "

"Leonard chuckled, "I don't know, they're pretty different."

Sheldon added, "Maybe they'll be best friends. One of them is brilliant. One of them is sweet and simple." He nudged Leonard, "Sound familiar?"

Mary Cooper arrived first, "Shelly, I'm so proud of you and Leonard for getting this award."

"Thank you, Mother."

"I tried to read your paper, but it was very hard for me to understand."

"Listen, Leonard's mom is a renowned psychiatrist and woman of science. Can you please keep the Bible babbled to yourself while she's here?"

"Are you ashamed of me?"

"Of course not, I love you and after last summer, I hope a return visit this coming summer. I'm just embarrassed by the things you believe, do and say."

"Well, I love you too. Last summer was magical and Missy really enjoyed the time the three of us spent together."

Leonard picked-up Beverly from the airport and had finally made it to his apartment, "So tell me Leonard, have you and Penny set a wedding date?"

He knew this wasn't going to be pleasant, "No, we're kind of taking it slow."

She nodded, "I see."

He paused, "What does that mean?"

"You've been on and off with this woman for seven years and engaged for one year. One has to wonder if there's a problem. Are you having satisfactory intercourse?"

He bit his lower lip, "Yes, Mother."

She scoffed, "Only satisfactory, I see."

"I change my answer. It's amazing, it's hot. We can barely keep our hands off each other."

"Seems odd to try and impress your mother with your sexual prowess. But then you always did have that unresolved oedipal complex."

"See, this right here, what you're doing, can you please not do that around Sheldon's mom?"

"Why, are you attracted to her too?"

"Of course not; she's just a very sweet and God-fearing lady and you have to be respectful of her beliefs."

"Leonard, I'm an adult, I know how to conduct myself around people from different walks of life."

He stopped in front of his door and turned towards her, "Thank you."

"Where is she from again?"

"East Texas."

"Ugh!"

They entered the apartment and Leonard called out, "Hey, look who's here."

"Sheldon hopped up and approached her like nothing had happened last summer, "Dr. Hofstadter, it's so good to see you again."

They shook hands, "Likewise, I read your paper; it was very impressive."

Leonard cut in, "We just spent two hours in traffic. Did you think to mention to me that you liked our paper?"

"Of course I did. But it's a mother's job to make sure her child's self-esteem is not dependent of anyone's approval."

He chuckled, "That's so sweet; you think I have self-esteem."

She turned away from him and Sheldon turned to his mother, "Dr. Hofstadter, I want you to meet my mother, Mary."

"So nice to meet you."

Mary stood up and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you too. How was your flight?"

"Very pleasant, and yours?"

"Lovely, it was as if someone was watching over the plane."

Beverly replied, "You're kidding, right?"

Leonard, who was behind his mother replied, "Subtle, Mom, real subtle."

Mary sat up, "You must be very proud of your son."

Beverly nodded, "Oh my yes, he recently argued a case before the Supreme Court."

Mary looked to Leonard, "He did?"

"Oh, you mean this son. Sure, he's terrific."

Sheldon came over and sat beside her, "Beverly, would you like to see the math I worked out to support our hypothesis"

Leonard broke in, "You mean my hypothesis. I hypothesized it all by myself."

Beverly put her hand up, "Calm down, dear." She turned to Sheldon's mother, "Mary, I'm curious, when did you first realize that your son had such a remarkable mind?"

"Well, I have to say when he was 13 and he tried to build a nuclear reactor in the tool shed."

"Sounds like Sheldon was a handful."

"Oh, he was a handful."

Leonard chuckled, "You still are."

Penny entered the apartment, "Hey, sorry, I got caught up at work." She rushed in when she saw Leonard's mom, "Hi Beverly."

She stood, "Hello."

Sheldon called out, "You remember my mother."

"Oh, yes, hi Mary."

Mary stood up, "Good to see you again, dear."

"So, Mom, you haven't seen Penny since we got engaged."

Beverly sat beside Penny, "Here, let me show you the ring."

Beverly looked at it, "Lovely, must've been very expensive."

Leonard asked Sheldon to step into the bedroom to speak to him alone.

Penny added, "We're not in a rush, we'll set a date in the future."

Mary cut in, "It doesn't matter, sweetie. The moment a man lays with a woman, they are married in the eyes of the Lord."

Beverly rolled her eyes, "Ugh!"

Mary heard that and wasn't pleased, "Ugh? The Bible is "ugh" to you?""

"No, I'm sorry, that was inappropriate. As a psychiatrist, I know how important people's superstitions can be to them."

Mary shot back, "You wanna talk about superstitions? Sheldon sent me the books you wrote. All that nonsense about super-egos and ids. What bull dropped that on the barn floor?"

Beverly scoffed, "His name id Sigmund Freud."

Penny was caught in the middle of all this, "Hey, look at that. You both believe in Jewish bearded guys."

Mary gave her a dirty look, "Stay out of this."

Penny nodded, "Mm-hm."

"At least the bearded man that I believe in preaches love and compassion. All yours talks about is why you hold in your poop and wanna crawl back inside your mama."

Beverly shook her head, "It's fascinating! How can someone as enlightened as Sheldon come from someone like you?"

Mary replied, "I know the answer, you're not gonna like it."

Beverly removed her glasses and sat back, "Try me."

"When I was pregnant with Shelly, I was driving to church, and I was praying to the Lord to give me a son smarter than his dumbass daddy. And I looked over and I saw a Jesus bobble-head in the Subaru next to me nodding "Yes."

Beverly took the palm of her hand and slapped her own forehead.

Mary did the same thing, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means I can't believe we're having this conversation."

Mary slapped her own head a couple of times, "Well, do it some more. Maybe you can knock some sense into yourself."

Penny tried to break it up, "How about we all stop hitting ourselves and talk about something safe like shoes or how cute little Chinese babies are."

Sheldon and Leonard came rushing back into the living room and Sheldon blurted out, "It's not my fault your mother likes me better than she likes you!"

Leonard pulled open the refrigerator, "Oh don't flatter yourself! She likes everybody better than she likes me!"

To ease the tension, Sheldon offered to buy Beverly a cup of tea and they headed out to the nearby coffee shop. He got two cup and sat down across from her.

She placed her hand on his, "I'm terribly sorry that I upset your mother."

"It's all right, she'll forgive you. She has to or she goes to hell."

"I can't help but notice how her unconditional love for you is diametrically opposed to my own parenting strategies."

"Well, you doled out affection as a reward for achievement, a proven way to raise a child or train a rat."

"But look how well you turned out."

"I'd feign modesty at this point, but who would believe me? Still, you need to consider how successful Leonard's brother and sister are."

She nodded, "I suppose."

"While my brother and sister are mouth-breathing idiots, only purpose is to fornicate and repopulate the species."

"Do you suppose you would've flourished more in a reward-based environment?"

"Perhaps, but my mom made me spaghetti with chopped-up hot dogs whenever I wanted, so who cares? On another subject, only a few weeks before my summer trek across the country by train. Are you just as excited for my visit as I am?"

She giggled like a schoolgirl, "Oh yes, Sally, Martha and I have a few special experiments cooked up to try on you. I hope you save your strength. By the way, I'd have to say both of my grandchildren have a special trait that mimics their father, you."

"Oh are they brilliant?

She chuckled, "No, both of them, even just infants are blessed with very large penises."

Back in the apartment Leonard was devastated, "Not once did my mother ever give me any love or affection for just being myself. I always had to earn it."

Mary came over and hugged him, "Oh, Leonard, I'm sure she loves you very much; in her own cold, godless way."

Penny hugged him from the other side, "Yeah, and you certainly don't have to earn my love. Of course, you already knew that when you bought me this princess-cut diamond."

Mary pulled back and looked to Penny, "Hey, what do you say we head across the hall to your apartment and show Leonard just how loved he really is. I'm sure by now Shelly has Beverly back at her hotel room and from the vibe they were sending, they just may be doing exactly when I'm proposing."

Leonard hopped up, "Come on Penny I really need some cheering up."

In a flash the three of them were locked in Penny's apartment and clothes were flying about as they made a dash for the bedroom.

Leonard soon found himself flat on his back and both Mary and Penny alternated on sucking on his already stiff cock. Penny's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she watched Mary take Leonard's entire length down her throat.

Penny not wanting to be left out, she flipped over onto her back and guided Mary's slender legs over her head. She grabbed hold of Mary's tiny ass and pulling downward, she soon found her mouth full of Mary's juicy slit. Mary ripped her mouth from Leonard's cock and leaned back and stared down at Penny's bright green eyes as she stared back up at her, "My Lord Penny, you are amazing, better than any man I've been with, just don't get me off too quickly. I've been known to cum and cum and cum." She was stroking Leonard's cock all the while speaking with Penny. She unclipped her shoulder length dark auburn hair. She fluffed it up and resumed her attack on Leonard's cock.

Leonard ran his fingers through Mary's hair and tightening his grip, he forced her down further, but there was nowhere to go, seeing she was balls deep around his shaft. He arched his back and released a grunt as he felt Penny's fingers playing with his asshole while she ate Mary. He felt Mary's tongue begin to swipe up and down his shaft as it was buried deep in her mouth. He reached down and cupped her tiny, but firm tits. He was amazed how tiny and stiff her nipples were. He tweaked them and was rewarded with Mary's mouth sliding upward.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers