Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 11

Story Info
Sheldon and Amy lose their virginity.
5.8k words
4.43
12.3k
10
1

Part 91 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tickets for the new Star Wars movie went on sale early and they were all in a panic. Sheldon even prayed to allow them access to the website.

Howard yelled out, "Got 'em!"

They ordered the tickets and all was now fine with the world.

Nearly a week later, Leonard, Penny and Sheldon were in the kitchen eating and Penny took a sip of her tea, "Sheldon, I'm really happy you and Amy are back together."

Sheldon smiled at her, "Thank You."

Leonard scoffed, "I'm also really happy, but I can't pretend it's for you. New Star Wars in three days!"

Sheldon was glad too, "Hey. Thursday can't get here soon enough. I'm taking off work to watch the original trilogy while I eat enough Star Wars cereal to choke a Wookiee.

Penny stared at him, "Uh, sweetie, do you realize Thursday is Amy's birthday."

"Yeah, and you realize I bought my ticket when Amy and I were broken up? I hope you didn't need anything in that case, 'cause it's closed."

"You guys just got back together. You might not want to ditch her on her birthday."

Leonard added, "I think Penny had a point. You can see it another day."

"But someone might spoil the movie. No, no one can spoil Amy's birthday for me. Surprise! She's even older, who saw that coming?"

Sarcastically Penny replied, "Aw! That's nice. Put that on her cake!"

That night, in his dreams, Professor Proton, dressed in his Star Wars outfit came to see Sheldon, "He looked down at his outfit, "Oh, great, this again!"

Sheldon looked up, "Arthur? What brings you back?"

"Beats me, I just hope this isn't a sex dream."

"In the past, you've come to me when I'm struggling with a dilemma."

"And...And the one time where...Where you were afraid, and you needed me for...For a night light. What's...What's troubling you?"

Sheldon sat up, "Well...My friends are telling me I shouldn't abandon my girlfriend on her birthday to see the new Star Wars movie."

Professor Proton shrugged, "Well, sounds right. Can I get out of this mumu now?"

"Those are the robes of the Jedi, the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy."

She shifted around, "And they...They...They don't wear underwear."

"So, you agree with my friends that I should skip the premiere?"

He came around and sat on the bed beside Sheldon, "Do...Do you love this girl?"

"Yes! But she knows how important Star Wars is to me."

"Well, maybe you should show her how important she is to you."

"By seeing the movie she'd want me to see?"

He was getting irritated, "Sheldon, you can see this movie whenever you want. But you only have a limited number of days that you can be with this woman. Be with her."

He nodded, "You're right."

He got up off the bed, "Great!"

"Where are you going?"

He turned and looked to Sheldon, "I don't know, but, hopefully, somewhere I can wear pants."

After Arthur left, Sheldon called Amy, even though it was the middle of the night. She answered it, "Sheldon, what's wrong?"

"I wanted to let you know I'll be spending your birthday with you."

She was still half asleep, "Okay."

"See, I had tickets to the Star Wars premiere that night, but Professor Proton came to me in a dream, dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi, and convinced me I should be with you."

"Obi-what?"

"I'll let you get back to sleep now. Good Night."

"Okay, good night! Wait...Sheldon, were you actually not gonna spend my birthday with me?"

He let out a long yawn, "It's late, got to go, bye!"

The following morning, Sheldon was still conflicted about either going to see the new Star Wars movie or spending his time with Amy for her birthday. He decided to get Leonard and Penny and after picking up Amy, out of character, he took them to a comedy club to see if he could soften up Amy and get her to agree to let him go to see Star Wars.

Leonard and Penny were still shocked to see Sheldon take them to a comedy club, but when Penny saw who was the main liner, she had an idea. She pulled Leonard aside, "That guy is a comedy hypnotist. What do you say we give him a few hundred and get him to hypnotize Amy and Sheldon?"

Leonard scoffed, "First of all, lots of luck getting him to do that and second, to what end?"

She chuckled, "Amy's birthday is coming up, what do you say we get him to convince Sheldon and Amy they are virgins and have him convince Sheldon to take Amy's cherry for her birthday?"

Leonard was grinning from ear to ear, "That is an absolute fantastic idea. I'm not sure the hypnotist will go for it, but I'll try." He snuck off and during his first break, he cornered the guy and after handing him three, one-hundred dollar bills, he agreed. He just wanted to be sure they returned afterwards and allowed him to remove the suggestion.

Leonard agreed and got back to the table, "So Sheldon, I spoke with the hypnotist and he agreed to put the two of you under, what do you think about that?"

Sheldon shook his head and scoffed, "Have you gone insane, Leonard? Why would I ever allow some two-bit comedian do that to the two of us?"

Leonard leaned over and whispered, "He agreed to give Amy the suggestion to allow you to go and see Star Wars instead of spending it with Amy and she would be fine with it after he gave her the suggestion."

Sheldon hopped up and down, "I take it all back Leonard, you are a genius." He turned to Amy, "What do you say we go up there and allow him to give us a few post-hypnotic suggestions? I think it would be fun and lead to an even more intimate birthday, just the two of us."

Amy was leery, but with Penny's encouragement, she agreed.

The hypnotist came back and pointed to the crowd, "Who would like to be our next test case, I'm looking for a couple?"

One other couple stood up, but he took Sheldon and Amy. He put them under easily and after he had them under, he whispered to Sheldon, "Until the next time you come here, you will be taken back to the time you were a virgin and you will give up your virginity to Amy on her birthday. It will be the perfect gift for you to give to the woman you love. You will have no inclination of wanting to go see Star Wars new movie until after you return here and have the suggestion removed."

Sheldon nodded and agreed.

The hypnotist turned to the sleeping Amy and awakening her, told her she would be taken back to the time when she was a shy, but very anxious virgin and when Sheldon suggests he deflower her for her birthday, you will be ecstatic and jump at the chance. Everything the two of you do up until your birthday will point that the two of you are still virgins and you will welcome his pleasant birthday surprise."

Amy nods slowly and accepts all of his suggestions.

He pulled away and gave them several funny suggestions to appease the crowd and the two of them act goofy and leave the stage without knowing about the trick Penny and Leonard have played on him.

On the way back to the apartment, Leonard asks Sheldon, "So are you ready to go see Star Wars?"

He stiffened, "Are you forgetting Leonard, the premier is on Amy's birthday and I'm spending the entire day with her. I can see the movie the day after her birthday. He turned to Penny, "I have a few ideas about her present, can we talk about it; I'd really like your input?"

Penny gave Leonard a sly smile and looked to Sheldon, "Sure, just stop over my place and we'll talk about it."

The next evening Raj, Howard and Leonard were getting ready to go to the comic book store. Leonard turned when Sheldon entered the room, "You wanna come with us?"

"No, I can't, I need to make preparations for Amy's birthday. Which leads me to the following bit of business; I want you guys to give my ticket to someone deserving." He went over to Penny's apartment and knocked three times, "Penny? Penny? Penny?"

Bernadette was there visiting. She turned to Penny, "What happens if I say, "Come in"?

Penny chuckled, "Well, find out."

Bernadette called out, "Come in!"

Once again Sheldon knocked three times calling out, "Bernadette, Bernadette, Bernadette?"

Penny yelled out, "Come in!"

He called through the door, "Keep it up, I got nowhere else to be."

Bernadette called out, "Just come in." As Penny poured out two glasses of wine for Bernie and herself.

He stepped in, "For future reference, if I want to watch Mean Girls, I'll stream it on Netflix."

Penny was still chuckling, "We're sorry, what do you need?"

He came over to her kitchen island, "Well, as you know, I'll be celebrating Amy's birthday with her, and I could use your assistance in helping me select the perfect gift."

Penny and Bernie were sipping their wine and Bernie replied, "Sure."

"Well, so far, I've come up with three ideas. The first is a chance for her to play the harp with the LA Philharmonic."

Penny was stunned, "Wow, you can really arrange that?"

"Well, I said a chance, you know. When you tell them it's your birthday at Bennigan's they make a fuss. I don't see why the Philharmonic would be any different."

Bernie looked up at him, "How about something a little more realistic?"

"Well, Amy enjoys knitting her own sweaters. So, I was thinking of getting her an all-expense-paid trip to the Wisconsin Sheep & Wool Festival."

Penny stared at him and shook her head, "Sorry, I was waiting for the "Bazinga!"

Bernie put out her hands, "Hold on, it could be romantic. The two of them away together, keeping each other warm in snowy Wisconsin."

Sheldon chimed in, "No, no, no, no; she'd be going alone. But if you think I'm afraid of birds, you should see me around sheep."

Penny stared at him, "Okay, well, what's the third option? She raised her glass to take another sip of wine.

"He replied quickly, "That I have coitus with her."

Penny gripped the wine glass and hearing that, she squeezed the glass so hard, it shattered into a million little pieces.

Bernie staggered back and nearly fell over.

Penny got a broom and dustpan and swept it up and repeated over and over again, "Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, let's...let's ...Let's just recap our options. All right, we've got harp thing, sheep thing..."

Bernie turned and tipping her head, she batted her eyes at Sheldon, "WILD THING!"

Penny was smiling from ear to ear as Sheldon called out, "Which do you think she'd prefer? Because I checked the Sheep and Wool Festival website, and there are only 8000 tickets left."

Penny dumped the glass in the trash and turned to Sheldon, "Okay. Sheldon, being physical with Amy is a HUGE step for you."

Bernie added, "Yeah, are you ready for this?"

He scoured, "Intimacy in any form had been challenging for me, but I'd like to show her how important she is, and it feels like now might be the right time."

That touched Penny, "Sheldon, that's so beautiful."

He shrugged, "Then, it's settled. Amy's birthday present will be my genitals." He turned and left and Penny and Bernadette just stood there and Penny filled Bernie in on the trick they played on Sheldon so he would spend the day with her instead of seeing the silly Star Wars movie.

They discussed how they had to get Amy prepared and they asked her over that same evening. As they left Penny's apartment Amy turned, "Thanks for taking me out."

Penny locked the door, "Well, you're spending your birthday with Sheldon. Why not celebrate early?"

Bernie started down the stairs, "So, where do you want to go?"

"I heard that new Mexican place on Greene Street is good."

"Sure, sure or we could take you to get a bikini wax."

"Why would I get a bikini wax for my birthday?"

Penny stammered, "I don't know, it was just a thought."

"I think I'll just stick to Mexican."

Bernie was lost for words, "Great! And then, maybe after, we can watch a dirty movie, and if anybody has any questions about what happened or how, we can answer them."

She was beginning to wonder, "Okay, what is going on?" They reached the landing on the second floor.

Penny stopped at turned to her, "We just want you to be prepared for any surprised that might happen tomorrow."

She grabbed them both, "What surprises?"

Bernie looked to Penny and them to Amy, "We don't want to spoil anything, but you should know that Sheldon said he's ready to be physical."

She screamed out, "You shut your damn mouth! ...You actually heard him say this?"

Penny was smiling at her, "Yes, he said he wants to do something to show you how much you mean to him."

Amy stood there, a little dizzy, "I...I can't believe it. I..." she sat down on the stairs in disbelief, "I don't know what to say."

Bernie and Penny were bouncing up and down and Bernie chuckled, "Well, we're really happy for you, and we know how much he cares-----"

Amy blurted out, "I do know what to say! Let's get me waxed!" She got up off the stairs and ran down the last flight of stairs to the lobby and out to the car.

The day of Amy's birthday, Raj, and Howard came over to Leonard's to get ready to go see the new Star War's movie and Raj yelled out, "Tonight's the night."

Leonard came running out of his room, "Yeah, the wait is finally over!"

Penny and Bernie were seated and Penny threw her arms up, "I know, then you'll finally stop talking about it!" They headed out and she yelled again, "Have fun, guys!"

Leonard chuckled, "Oh, we will."

At Amy's apartment, she already had the lights turned down low and even lit several candles. She had her hair done and even wore a decent, dark red and multi-colored silky dress.

Sheldon knocked on her door three times calling out, Birthday girl? Birthday girl? Birthday girl?"

She opened the door and grinned at him, "Hi, Sheldon."

"Hello, sorry I'm late." He was holding a bouquet of flowers. He handed it to her and she took it saying, "Come in." She took the flowers and went to the kitchen, "I'm gonna go put these in water."

He closed the door and saw the low light and candles, "Oh, this is different. Candles and music, it's kind of spooky."

She rushed back into the room and stopped behind the sofa, "So, what'd you have in mind for tonight?"

"I thought I could take you out to a nice birthday dinner."

She was extremely nervous, "Um, that sounds nice, but I'm not really hungry right now. I thought, maybe, we could do presents first."

He sat back a little stunned, "Oh! All right, Um...I should probably tell you something about this gift."

She sat closer to him, "You mean, before you...Give it to me?"

He nodded, "Yes."

She waited and finally said, "Sheldon, I know your present is for us to be intimate tonight."

He stared into her eyes, "I see...Is that alright?"

She didn't reply, she just leaned over and planted a long, hot kiss on his lips. She pulled back and stared at him.

He was confused, "I'm sorry, but this is a litigious society. I'm gonna need verbal consent."

She blushed and smiled at him, "Yes." She went in for another kiss and after pulling away; she stood, took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. It was bathed in candles too.

Sheldon removed his sports coat and tie. He allowed Amy to unbutton his shirt and removed it. He turned her around and lowered the zipper on her dress and it was loose enough that it floated down around her ankles. He went to pick it up, but she stopped him, Leave it, we'll get it later."

She crawled up onto the bed and sat there watching him as he removed his shoes and socks and finally unbuckled his pants and after removing them, folded them nearly and placed them on her dresser. He slipped onto the bed, only wearing his jockey shorts.

Amy leaned forward and kissed him again. Her hand ran down his slender form and her hand rested on the large bulge in his shorts, "Oh my God, Sheldon, are all men as large as this?"

He shrugged, "I haven't been in a communal shower since high school, and even then, I ran out when all of the guys began washing themselves. Are all women as largely endowed as you are Amy?"

She chuckled, "I'm not that large Sheldon. Compared to Bernadette and Penny, mine are just average, but compared to Lucy or even Emily, I'd have to say, I'm slightly above average. Would you like to see them?" She bit her lip as she waited for a reply."

He nodded slowly, "I believe it is customary to caress them before having coitus, so I'd really would like to see them."

She reached back and opened the hooks on her lacy, Victoria Secret bra. She lowered the straps and allowed the bra to fall to the mattress."

His eyes were like saucers, "Oh my, they are large, but they seem to sag somewhat."

She chuckled, "That is because of their size and not surgically enhanced."

He reached out and cupped one in his hand, "My Lord, they are rather heavy and very, very soft." He pulled away when he heard her let out a tiny moan, "Did I hurt you Amy., did I squeeze them too hard?"

She shook her head, sending her long dark brown hair over her shoulders and onto the tops of her tits, "Oh, no, no way Sheldon, I was just approving of the way you were caressing them, I was moaning in approval. Be prepared for a lot of that before the night is over."

He nodded, "Thank you for informing me, I'll keep that in mind." He scooted closer and his rock hard lump pressed against her bare thigh. He looked down and saw a tiny wet spot on his shorts.

Amy saw it too and she locked her lips, "Isn't that painful Sheldon? Wouldn't it feel better if you removed your shorts?"

He nodded, "It would and I will if you do the same." He knelt up and lowered his jockey shorts and his large cock bounced out and pointed directly at her, "Sorry, it seems to have a mind of its own."

She skimmed out of her panties and after her waxing; she was completely bare there, except for a tiny patch directly about her clit. She leaned forward, "Would you mind if I felt it Sheldon?"

He chuckled, "Oh, no Amy, please, be my guest. Mind you, I may release a moan or a groan, but, just like you, it's out of excitement and not pain. He licked his lips and watched as her hand gripped it and holding it, she stroked it lightly.

"I can feel your pulse all the way down here, Sheldon. It feels so hard and at the same time, so soft and silky." She didn't ask and lowering her head, her lips parted and her tongue darted out and licked all around the shaft and drew the large, red mushroomed head between her lips. She took more into her mouth when she felt Sheldon's hands grip her hair and guide her lower. He let out a groan, "Oh My God Amy, I masturbate all the time, it never feels this good. If I knew it was this incredible, I would have done it years ago."

Amy was slurping up his cock, swallowing all of the pre-cum he would give her. Her own saliva was dripping from her lips, down her chin and onto her heaving tits. She pulled off of him and fell back onto the mattress, "Sheldon, would you like to try that out on me? You know, lick my vagina, just like I did your penis?"

He stared down at her, "Penny described doing this, but I laughed at her. I thought she was just making fun of me. I can see now, she wasn't fooling." He licked his lips, "You know Amy, this is very intimate and if I do this, it has to be our secret."

She nodded as she watched him lower his head. She knew without a doubt she was going to run to Penny and Bernadette and tell them everything. She felt his hot breath on her pussy and then his tongue, finally his lips followed and she knew she was going to cum just as soon as he came in contact with her clitoris. She clutched at his head and shoved his entire face down there. She humped his mouth and she screamed out as she came hard.

Sheldon stayed there for a few minutes and when he felt her settle down, he rose up and grabbed his stiff cock and swiping it up and down her juicy, puffy lips, he shoved forward. He saw her arch her back and groan out, "Oh my Amy, am I hurting you?"

She gritted her teeth, "You reached my hymen, shove hard once and you'll tear through it. I read up extensively about this. It should only hurt for a few moments and after that, the pleasure should overshadow the pain." She bit down on her lip and let out several cleansing breaths of air, "Do it Sheldon, do it now!" She clutched at his arms as she felt him rear back and shove forward. She let out an ear-piercing scream and suddenly he was in. Her legs came up and wrapped around him without even thinking about it.

12