Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 17-20

Story Info
Raj gets lucky again and Amy has a Bachelorette party.
7k words
4.57
10.2k
8
1

Part 105 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Sheldon and Amy finally picked a date for their wedding and now took the task of finding a venue to have the wedding. Amy came up with the idea of having it at an exclusive Club at Caltech, the Athenaeum Club.

Sheldon loved the idea seeing Albert Einstein was a member there. He was worried it was too difficult to secure it, "Leonard's been trying to get into that club for years."

The next day they went there to check it out and Sheldon was shocked to see Leonard there. He was a member for quite a while, not wanting Sheldon to know he ate there quite a bit. What made it even worse Barry Kripke was also a member there. Regardless, the loved the place and they applied for their date, but found out Kripke had that day reserved for his birthday party.

Leonard felt bad about keeping the secret about being a member of the Athenaeum Club and he went to Kripke to ask him to change the date and give it up to Amy and Sheldon, he agreed, but only after making Leonard do several demeaning tasks.

The next week the group was having dinner at Leonard and Penny's place. While the women were in the kitchen, they guys were discussing useless shit about Batman. Penny was complaining about how they went on and on about Batman and took matters into her own hands, "I'm putting a stop to this." She went over to the guys, "Today at work I found out I'm going to meet Bill Gates."

Leonard wanted to meet him, but Penny told him there was no time allowing it because their schedule was full. She showed him an itinerary on her phone and he saw the hotel he was staying at. Leonard, Howard and Raj camped out in the hotel lobby to meet him and when he appeared, Leonard went to speak to him. He made a fool of himself and began to cry.

Bill Gates offered him a tissue, but Leonard asked for a hug instead. Bill refused and again offered him a tissue.

He returned to the apartment and told Sheldon that he met Bill Gates. Sheldon didn't believe him, thinking it was still a part of the April Fools' prank.

Leonard pulled out his phone and showed Sheldon a selfie of him and Bill Gates. Sheldon stared at it, "So it wasn't a joke and I actually could have met him?"

Penny told him later that they were having a reception after the tour and she told him he was invited to meet him.

Leonard was stuck, knowing if she showed up with him, she'd find out that he went behind her back and met him at his hotel. He faked being sick, but it backfired when Penny called him and facetimed him.

The following week, Raj and Howard were soaking in the hot tub out behind Howard's house and Raj spotted a drone in the bushes. Howard picked it up and noticed one of the propellers was broken causing it to crash. Howard repaired it and after that he checked the video card but it just saved a few seconds before going black, it was easy for Raj to see a very pretty woman was the owner. They had Bernie check the video to see if there was a clue to who she was. She spotted a pin on her jacket as a lead to who she was.

Howard knew it came from the comic book store and after going to see Stuart, he immediately knew her, her name was Cynthia, a regular customer at the store.

Raj wanted to know where she lived and asked Stuart if he knew how to find her.

Stuart reached under the counter, "I think I have her address on my mailing list." He found it and gave it to Raj.

Raj immediately took it over to her house and knocked on the door.

A gorgeous chestnut brown hair beauty answered the door. She looked down and saw her drone in his hands, "Hey, you found my drone."

He handed it to her, "Yeah, yes, it took a while to track you down, but seeing the look on your face, it was worth it."

She flashed him a huge smile, "Aw, that's sweet," she chuckled.

He put out his hand, "Rajesh."

She shook his hand, "Cynthia."

He gave her a big smile, "Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise, I feel like I should give you a reward or something."

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that."

She grinned at him, "No, I insist."

"Ah, how about your phone number?"

She nodded and put out her hand, "Give me your phone." He handed it to her and she plugged her number into it and handed it back to him.

He was surprised it went so well, "Thanks, so, I'll call you, Cynthia."

She nodded, "Great, Rajesh, and thanks again."

"Uh, sure." He left and before she could close the door, he called her just to make sure she didn't give him a fake number. She turned back to him and he blurted out, "Just checking."

After he left she put the video card in her laptop and played it back and found Raj calling her a beautiful mystery woman.

The following day he called her and they made a date for that same evening. He took her to a very expensive restaurant and on the way home; they felt the steamy sexual tension brewing between the two of them. They raced to her home, and she fumbled with her keys as she managed to get the door open.

Cynthia (Megan McGown) closed the door behind them and as she turned back to him. She waited for Raj to say something, anything to convince her to have sex with him.

Raj placed his index finger beneath her chin and raised her lips to meet his. He kissed her setting off a fire that was started while they had dinner. He saw her tremble and knew she was getting wet already. He tucked her long dark hair behind her ear and stroked the side of her face. He looked long and hard into her smoldering eyes. He licked his lips, "I don't know what it is about you, but I cannot help myself. I want to taste you, all of you."

Cynthia swallowed hard, her head was pinned to the wall as he kissed her hard, even deeper this time. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting her tongue tangle with his. She shivered as he caressed her slender arms and kissed her softly on the forehead, then her cheeks and finally her lips once again. She released a tiny moan as she was drawn tight into an embrace she welcomed and relished.

Raj ran his hands down her back and cupped her tight, tiny ass and releasing her lips, he buried his face in the crook of her neck. "Will you let me taste you, Cynthia?" He released her ass and slowly worked on the buttons on her tight pink ruffled blouse. He stopped and waited for a response.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, "I think I'd like that, Raj." She closed her eyes as she watched his head dip back down at attack the sensitive flesh below her dainty earlobe. She arched her back, urging him to continue to unbutton her blouse.

He pulled back again and looked into her eyes, "Tell me, tell me Cynthia, what do you want?"

She was breathing heavily, "I want you, Raj."

He grinned at her, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She let out a loud guttural groan, "Oh, God, yes!"

He chuckled, "Tell me, I want to hear you say it?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "I want you to fuck me Raj. I need to feel you inside me, please, please fuck me!"

He nodded and once again began to rain kisses all along her face, kissing her mouth, her neck and as he worked her blouse off, he peppered her shoulder and upper chest with wet, hot kisses. He cupped her breasts and thumbed her stiffening nipples through her lacy pink bra. He pulled back slightly and took in the blushing skin of her shoulders and the upper slopes of her heaving breasts, "You are extremely beautiful Cynthia. I can't wait to see if you taste as well as you look." He reached around to release the clasp on her bra and slowly slipped it down her arms and allowed it to flutter to the floor.

Raj encompassed her firm tits in his hands, applying gentle pressure as he squeezed and teased her flesh. Dipping his head, his dark lips closed over her pink tips and he used his tongue to teased first one and then its twin.

Cynthia was gasping for air, she wanted him badly, she needed him, but didn't wanna rush it; she relished the attention he was bestowing on her lush figure. Cynthia threw her head back as ne continued to move downward, across her belly, peppering her flesh with more wet kisses. Her body shook involuntarily as he knelt down before her.

Raj's hands wrapped around her tiny leather skirt and finding the zipper, he drew it down, but the skirt was so tight, it didn't give way. He released her skirt and ran his hands up her shapely thighs and found her heated mound beneath her damp panties. He stared up at her, "Oh Cynthia, I can feel your heat and wetness right through your sexy panties."

Cynthia leaned back against the wall and she thought her legs were gonna give way. She ran his fingers though his curly black hair as she watched his hands continued to caress her folds beneath her tight skirt. She shook her head when suddenly he stood up and tugged at her arm, "Which way to the bedroom?" She giggled and pointed to the left and she was pulled hard and she nearly stumbled as her skirt began to slip from her tiny ass. Once in the bedroom, she was spin around and pushed onto the bed. She lost her balance and landed on her back.

Raj leaned over her half naked body and rested between her bare legs. He reached down and managed to strip her of her leather skirt. He drew them off and tossed it to the floor behind him. With them off, he urged her legs apart and he buried his face between her legs. He heard her release a loud moan when he made contact with her panty clad mound.

Her panties were soaked by now and she clutched at his head as he kissed and nibbled her fleshy lips right through her lacy fabric. Her moans grew louder when he slipped a finger underneath the lacy material to sink into her fleshy folds. She was gasping for breath when she felt his fingertips massaging her budding clit. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer if he continued at this pace. She released a grunt when she felt his fingers slide deep into her juicy hole and nearly brought her to the climax she so sorely wanted and needed.

Raj had enough of this and he grabbed her panties and ripped them from her quivering body. He chuckled when he heard her release a playful squeal. He stared up at her, "I meant it when I said I wanted to taste you, I always keep my promises." He dipped his head downward and began licking and kissing her thighs as he worked higher. He placed his forearm across her hips to keep her still as he worked his tongue into her. He greedily sucked and stroked her until she couldn't hold still any longer. He couldn't control her as she bucked wildly beneath him.

Cynthia tweaked and tugged at her nipples; she arched her back as the intense climax overtook her slender body. She exploded, sending a river of juices from her slick hole and she trembled as she felt his tongue lapping up all she could deliver.

Raj didn't stop until he was certain he completed his promise. He released his hold on her as he felt her fall back against the damp sheets and looking up at her; he saw a vision that was completely satisfied. He smacked his lips, "Mmmm, just as tasty as I thought you would be, Cynthia, but I need more..."

Raj slipped off the bed and not breaking eyes contact with her, he began to strip. He smiled broadly as he dropped his shorts and saw and heard Cynthia let out a gasp because of the sheer thickness and how stiff his cock stood.

Cynthia licked her lips, she couldn't believe how dark and fat his cock was. She loved the thick veins along the shaft and knew it would feel incredible as it slid in and out of her slick channel. She rose up onto her elbows and even though she was still weak from her recent orgasm, she needed to feel it in her hands. She closed her slender fingers around his thick shaft, she stroked him lightly. She smiled when she heard him groan out. Her palm was coated in his pre-cum and she raised her hand to her lips and she licked it clean. She leaned forward and her tongue slipped out and flicked at the leaking head, drawing his essence into her mouth. She opened wider and took his thickness into her tiny, but very active mouth.

Raj was amazed that her little mouth could take him deep into her mouth. His hips began moving immediately. He grabbed hold of her head, forcing her head against his groin as she sucked him as deep as she could manage. He saw her trying to resist her gagging. His movements became faster. He clutched harder at her head, "Oh Fuck Cynthia, you have to stop or I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Reluctantly, Cynthia allowed his cock to slip from her mouth. She wanted to taste his cum, but really wanted him in her cunt. She flopped back down on her back and spread her legs.

Raj wasn't about to let this opportunity to slip away. He positioned himself over her outstretched body. He kissed her just where his cock was and he accepted her tongue into his mouth. He pulled back a little and took in her luscious body. He chuckled, already knowing the answer, but he wanted to hear her say it, "Do you still want me to fuck you, Cynthia."

She grinned from ear to ear, nodded furiously and whispered out, "Oh God, yes please, fill me up Raj, fuck me and don't be gentle, be rude, take me."

He swept her hair from her shoulders and slowly lowered his thick body. He speared her, the head of his cock pierced her slick lips and as he lowered his body, his shaft sank deeper into her trembling body. He felt her thighs part wider, he pulled back halfway and shoved it in deeper. He sank balls deep and he felt his balls resting on her tight ass cheeks.

Cynthia let out a tiny squeak as she thrust her hips upward, meeting his movements with ones of her own. Her legs came up and wrapped around his upper thighs. Her heels kicked at his ass as she urged him on, "Harder Raj, fuck me harder. Oh yesssss, faster, slam that fucking cock in me as hard and as deep as you can, pin me to the bed!"

He didn't speed up, but continued at a rhythm that matched her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing him. He began to sweat and little by little he picked up the pace. He began panting wildly as he groaned out, "I can't believe how fucking hot you are, take my cock, are you ready, are you ready for my cum?"

Cynthia rolled her head from side to side as she moaned out, "Give it to me, I want it! I'm there already, give it to me!" She felt like her body was coming apart and she clawed at his back as she felt his cock swell up and she came around his cock.

Raj felt her bathing his cock and he knew it was time, he accomplished his goal; he wanted her to cum from his mouth and his cock. He did what he wanted and he captured one of her stiff, firm nipples and sucking at it and flicking it with his tongue, he growled out and began pumping his heavy load in her. He felt light headed as he came over and over again and he fell against her.

Cynthia milked his cock, squeezing and releasing him over and over again and she shivered as she felt tiny ropes shooting into her as the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her lush body.

Raj rolled off of her and gathering her up in his arms, he pulled her tight and before long the two of them drifted off to sleep.

Back at the apartment complex, Penny found out that her favorite food truck was ordered to move by the tenant association. To make things worse, Leonard and Penny found out that Sheldon was the president and he was the cause of all of their fines. They tried to vote him out as president, but Amy sided with him and he retained the presidency.

Leonard found out that technically Sheldon couldn't be president because he really wasn't a tenant in the building. The two of them went over to see him, "Turns out when Amy took over Penny's apartment she was put on the lease, not you."

Penny added, "Yeah and when you moved across the hall you got taken off the lease and I got added."

Sheldon looked it over and Amy added, "What are you saying? That Sheldon's not technically a tenant at all and therefore has no standing to be president of the tenants association no matter who votes for him?"

Leonard crossed his arms, "So looks like we need to figure out who the new president should be. I nominate myself."

Penny blurted out, "I second it."

Amy turned to Sheldon, "Huh, as a woman in love, I want to stand by my man. Too bad that's been rendered bureaucratically impossible."

After fighting back and forth, Sheldon passed the gavel to Leonard.

The next week Sheldon was invited out to a cabin in the woods to meet Doctor Walcott and it gave the girls a chance to throw Amy a bachelorette party. Dr. Walcott ended up being a raving idiot and scared the shit out of everyone.

Amy's party was a huge disappointment to her. She was expecting male strippers and a lot of drunks. Instead it was a quilting party, but she wanted one to be fun and wild and full of bad decisions.

Bernie stood up, "Hey, we can make bad decisions."

Penny added, "Yeah, she had two kids back to back and I thought you'd like this, so we're off to a good start."

Bernie turned to Amy, "Come on, let's go somewhere we can do body shots off shirtless bartenders."

All of a sudden that made Amy think, "Oh, I don't know, that might be too much."

Penny got up too, "All right, you know what, why don't we stay home and have a little wine..."

Amy cut her off, "What are you not getting about this?"

Once at the bar, Amy passed out after a few shots and it ended with them taking her back to their apartment. She woke up startled while Penny and Bernadette danced with the two half naked male strippers. They turned to Amy when they noticed she had woke-up from her drunken stupor, "Come on Amy, join us, it is your bachelorette party after all."

She wasn't in any condition to jump right in, "No, that's okay; I'm in no condition to jump in right now. You get them warmed up; I'm in desperate need of fluids right now." She staggered to her feet and brushed past the two male strippers. She suddenly realized they were two of Penny's old boyfriends, Zack and Kurt. She stared at Kurt's muscles and her jaw dropped open. She made it to the kitchen and pulled out a bottle of water and opening it, she poured it directly over her head. She screamed out, "Oh fuck, that's cold!" She pulled out another bottle and drank the entire bottle. She reached behind her back and drew the zipper down, "Can't be dancing with a wet dress on, now can I?"

Penny and Bernie screamed out, "Now the party can begin." Penny moved over to Amy and helped her step out of her dress. She helped her remove her blouse she had on under the dress and now standing in the kitchen in bra, panties and tights, she giggled when Bernie came up behind her and tore off her tights. She pushed her towards the two guys who were now down to their black spandex jockey shorts and they pressed their muscular bodies against her chest and ass making her the meat in a sexy sandwich.

Kurt made short work of her bra and Zack who was in front of her pulled down her panties leaving her naked between the two gyrating men. Kurt gathered up her wet locks and pulled it into a ponytail. He pulled hard and as her head turned towards him, he planted a kiss on her lips that made her knees weak.

Amy pulled away and looked to Zack and bellowed out, "Whooooooo!"

Penny and Bernie took a seat on the sofa and watched in awe as the two men began to ravish the guest of honor. Zack and Kurt both placed their hands on Amy's shoulders and urged her to her knees. She went willingly and knelt before the two of them. She looked up at Zack and he growled out, "Take them off Amy, both mine and Kurt's we have something down there for you."

Amy giggled and licked her lips, "Oh I sure hope so Zack." She reached up and tugged at his black shorts and the snaps gave way and his stiff cock popped out and slapped her on the cheek. It was already leaking pre-cum and it left a wet streak on her cheek. She leaned forward and gave the head a quick lick. She turned to Kurt and did the same.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12