Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 08

Story Info
Anu & Raj; Bernie in 3some & more.
7.6k words
3.44
4.9k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 161 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 16 Chapter 8

Anu arrived at the house and knocked on the door and Raj answered it. He stood there taking in the gorgeous woman before him.

"Ah are you just going to stand there, or are you going to invite me in?"

He chuckled, "Sorry Anu, I was just star struck by your beauty and had to take it all in. Please come in. I'm finishing up our meal in the kitchen. You can either join me there, or take a seat in the dining room and I'll bring the food out shortly."

She put her tiny overnight bag in the living room, "I'll keep you company in the kitchen." She followed him and took a seat at the kitchen table.

Raj rushed around and dished out the Indian food in assorted bowls and as he tried to get them out of the kitchen into the dining room. She took a couple bowls from him and took them to the dining room with Raj.

She took a seat and waited for him to bring the last couple of items out. He poured a glass of wine for the both of them and they began to eat.

During the meal, they began asking one another questions. Anu asked first, "So do you have any idea what Bernadette is doing this evening?"

He shook his head, "I have no idea and would rather talk about the two of us and not her. So tell me Anu, since you were in London, did you have any steady boyfriends?"

She took a sip of wine and shook her head, "No, not really; I had dinner several times with different associates, but all of them were business dinners and nothing romantic. I have been too busy for a personal life. I woke up one day, and went to management and told them I was quitting to come after you. They didn't want to lose me, so they offered my the hotel in San Francisco."

He smiled, "I feel honored and know you couldn't make that threat before you went to London. You proved yourself a very valuable part of management and I guess that is how they offered you the job in San Francisco."

She nodded, "Thank you for understanding that. I still am very ashamed of myself. I knew you wanted me and after that time when you didn't trust me, I had second thoughts. I should have stayed and talked things through. Hopefully me putting myself out now will help my case."

He took her hand and held it, "I really have strong feelings for you, but I'm afraid I'll do something stupid again, and none on purpose and you'll bolt again. I have a very strong, although not a perfect marriage with Bernadette and I'd hate to throw that away and end up with nothing."

She squeezed his hand and stared deeply into his eyes, "I know you do and I would never want to break up what you have to take you away from you and toss you aside."

He smiled at her, "What would you do if after we were together and they offered you a hotel in your dream location, such as India or a tropical location?"

She nodded, "I have my dream location in San Francisco. If you took the position at Stanford, we could find a place somewhere in between Stanford and San Francisco. In the middle would only be about fifteen miles either way, an easy drive for both of us. If I ever had another location, I wouldn't even consider it without talking to you first."

He smiled, liking that answer. He had a tough time with the next question, "Aw, well Anu..."

She took his hand in hers, "We need to be truthful here Raj. I can see you're having a rough time, but you can ask me anything and I promise to be truthful."

He licked his lips, "Well, I know you have a penis. I'm not gay and am wondering how you can be satisfied with having sex with a man like me, but not having your penis touched or excited."

She nodded, "A very fine question. There are several ways to go about that. First, in the privacy of our own bedroom, I wouldn't be opposed to you touching it, playing with it and even making me ejaculate." She could see he didn't like that option and began quickly, "If that isn't an option, I can always just do what I've always done. I have a soft tube I slide over it and make myself cum. I think you might like watching me do that." She giggled when she saw him smile, "There is a third option, just like when we had Penny join us one and like Bernie did, we can bring another woman into our circle of intimacy. The three of us can be intimate together and she can do it for me and even have you join us."

Anu smiled when she saw his reaction to that, "Looks like option three is a winner, right?"

Raj chuckled, "I wouldn't mind watching, just like with Penny and Bernadette, it was hot and really got me even more excited." He stood up and took her by the hand, "Leave the dishes, I'll get them later, let's go sit in the living room where we can be more comfortable and talk some more."

Anu made herself more comfortable, slipping out of her suit coat, showing her firm breasts pressing against her silky blouse. Her lacy white bra could be seen under the sheer material of the blouse. They took a seat on the soft sofa and talked for over an hour. Anu answered him truthfully and she saw he was getting more and more comfortable with the possibility of them getting together.

"So tell me Anu, have you given it any thought to who you would like to bring into our little circle to join us?"

She shook her head, "No, but I wouldn't want someone off and on. It would have to be someone we both agreed upon and joined us as a permanent threesome. Someone who could be a partner to both of us and us to her."

He nodded, "So we'd have to find her and make sure she knows the score before we proceed. I'd hate to have her like one of us and not the other. It would form a wedge between us and we could never have that."

She leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Exactly Raj, it doesn't mean we have to do it immediately, but sooner the better so she would feel like a part of our tiny, but loving family."

He stood up, "I think we talked ourselves out. I'm a little tired of all this talking and would like to explore the other portion of our possible union."

She giggled and took Raj by the hand and tugged at it. They ascended the stairs and walked down the hall till they reached the master bedroom.

Raj stopped her and shook his head, "No, sorry Anu, I can't do this in my marital bed. Come on, let's go to the guest bedroom." As they entered the door closed behind them, his free hand was in hers and pulled her towards the bed.

Anu turned and face him. He was about to say something, but she reached up and cupped him by the nape of his neck and guided his mouth down to hers. For a kiss before he could say something that might break the mood.

Raj's eyes grew wide as their lips parted and their tongue dueled back and forth until they broke the kiss, both out of breath. He went back in for another kiss and she melted in his embrace. One of his hands combed through her extremely thick raven locks. His other hand drifted down her back to the small of her back. He could feel her cock spring up and it excited him, knowing this hermaphrodite was turned on by him.

Anu's hands began to roam over his body. At first she was tentative, almost afraid to proceed. She kept on hand on the nape of his neck, not wanting to break away from the kisses they were bestowing on one another. When she felt him pull her tighter, she, just like him could feel his strong, thicker cock pressing against her belly. She dropped her other hand to his butt and when she pulled him against her, she let out a gasp and they wiggled and ground their hips against one another.

When Raj felt her hands on his ass, he mimicked her and did the same to her larger, firmer ass. He tightened his grip and pulled her pliable cheeks apart and when he heard her groan onto his mouth, he did it harder.

They were standing beside the bed, but neither of them were strong enough to break the embrace and go to the bed. They were locked together for longer than they could imagine. Finally Anu broke the kiss and holding his upper arms, she turned him, and took a step back and giggled, "Wow, I didn't think my hands were that active. It seems like I made a mess of your clothes."

He stared down at her with a look of lust and she shivered. She knew it was a step in the right direction. She knew without a yearning for one another, their was no chance of them ever being together forever. She knew he wanted to fuck her and fuck her hard. She just hoped the feeling would turn to making love, not fucking, but for now, she would take what she could get.

She took a step forward and planted her tiny, dark hand on his chest and pushed him backwards until the back of his legs hit the bed. He fell back and landed on his ass. He leaned back on his elbows and kept his eyes plastered on her.

Anu reached up and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse until she stood there with it wide open, exposing her heavy breasts in the sheer lacy bra. She kept her eyes plastered on him and shaking her shoulders, the sheer, silky blouse fluttered to the floor behind her.

Raj licked his parched lips and muttered one word, "More!"

Her eyes sparkled just hearing that one word, she smiled and took a step closer. She reached to her side and slowly unzipped her skirt. She wiggled her hips from side to side and freeing the tight skirt from her hips, it fell to her feet and she kicked it aside. She stood before him in that lacy white bra and matching panties. It was like a bright beacon against the dark skinned beauty's hidden treasures. She shook her head, sending her dark hair back over her shoulders. She reached back to undo her bra, but stopped when Raj shook his head and put up his hand to have her stop.

He rose up from his half prone position on the bed. He reached over to the clock radio on the bedside table. Soft music began to play and he chuckled when he had it set to middle-eastern music. "Perfect, why don't you do a little dance for me Anu?"

She grinned from ear to ear and blushed. It was hard to see because of her dark complexion, but her eyes turned dark with lust as she began to sway and roll her ample hips from side to side and around in circles. She ran her tiny hands up her body and into her thick hair and releasing it, it tumbled down in a tousled mess, making her look even hotter. She turned and wiggled her tight ass and the material of her tiny lace panties stretched against her firm cheeks.

She turned back to Raj and this time he didn't stop her when she reached back and unhooked her bra. She crossed her arm across her chest, holding the cups in place as she slipped the straps from her shoulders. She focused on the large lump in his pants as she felt her pussy getting wetter and her cock grew firmer.

She moved closer to the bed and reached up with her other hand and slipped beneath the cup of her bra. She twisted and tugged at the black licorice nipple. She groaned from her own hand and stepped even closer. She stopped at the edge of the bed. She used one leg to part his legs and she stepped between them. She leaned over and dropped her one arm and let the bra fall away from her swaying tits and the scented bra fell directly over the straining lump in his pants.

Raj chuckled and as he tossed the bra aside, he reached for her, but she danced away. She giggled and her large tits swayed just out of his reach. Her nipples were rock hard, harder than she ever had them feel like this before. Her quarter sized aeroules pimpled up as the numerous bumps perked up too. She continued to finger her own nipples, using her fingertips to perk-up them to the point of being painful.

Before Anu could dance away again, Raj stood up and was on her before she could move. She let out a sigh, but she didn't move to escape again. She was enveloped in his arms and as she looked up at him, his lips captured hers once again. He ravished her body, cupping one of her large hanging orbs. His thumb rolled around the fat nipple and he tugged at it. She could feel her knees become weak from the intense pleasure he was inflicting on her lush body.

Raj was taking control and breaking the heated kiss, he fisted her hair and guided her down to her knees. He let out a tiny moan when he saw the wicked grin on her lips as she slowly sank to her knees before him.

Anu went willingly and once kneeling before him, she reached out, undid his belt. She popped open the button and unzipping him, lowered his pants. She leaned in and inhaled his musky scent through his jockey shorts. She tugged at the elastic and his stiff, fat cock sprang out. She wrapped her tiny, dark hand around the thick shaft just above his swollen nut sack, She licked her lips seeing her hand didn't encompass his shaft.

Anu stroked it lightly and was rewarded with a pearly drop of pre-cum. Her other hand cupped his swollen nuts and knew they were full of the elixir she wanted desperately.

Raj made a guttural groan as pleasure coursed through his body when he felt her tongue dance across the swollen head and scooped up a pearly drop of his pre-cum and spread it over her lips. She parted her lips and slowly took the head of his cock into her hot mouth. She ran her tongue over the hard, hot flesh. She tried smiling when she heard Raj release another moan and she shivered when he took fistfuls of hair in his hands.

Raj pulled her face forward as she took more into her mouth. He wanted to see how much she could take as she wanted it all. He felt her throat muscles relax and she released a gasp when she realized she had her nose pressed against his belly.

Anu whipped out her tongue and poked at his swollen nut sack. She gagged a little as she drew air into her lungs through her nose. She was bound and determined to feel him cum for her. Tears welled up in her eyes and she choked and pulled back.

A long stream of saliva clung to his dark shaft, all the way to her glistening red lips. She stroked him, wanting his cum. She was stopped as Raj pulled her to her feet and kissed her. He could taste his cum on her lips and it spurred him on even more.

Raj spun her around and turned her and guided her back onto the bed. Once there, he spun her around and applying pressure to her shoulder, he had her lean over. She went willingly and planted her firm breasts flat on the mattress.

Raj knelt behind her, he knew in this position he could easily get at her pussy and ass and avoid that cock he knew was stiff from her active mouth and hands. He drew her panties off and immediately noticed how wet they were and that made his cock leap between his legs. "I love how wet your panties are Anu. Now I get to check and see if your pussy is even wetter than your panties are."

Anu released a loud gasp when she felt his cup her pussy. She felt his fingertips brush against her stiff shaft and she pushed her ass back against him. Her gasp turned to a groan when she felt his fingers slip between her swollen lips and slip into her tight hole. "Oh please Raj, don't tease me, I need to feel you in me soon!"

He didn't make her wait. He stood and gripped his cock and pulling his fingers out of her, he readily replaced it with his cock. He slipped the head in and just held it there.

Anu released a loud moan as she wiggled her ass, trying to make greater contact, "Oh please Raj, just shove it in! Fill me with that fat cock of yours!"

He refused to drive it in deep, even though he really wanted to so it.

Anu's groans grew louder as she pushed her ass back against him, he stepped back just enough to stop his cock from going in any deeper. She threw her head back, sending a waterfall of black hair over her toned back, "Come on Raj, stop teasing and just fuck me!"

He chuckled and slapped her tight, dark ass cheek, "Uh, uh, not until you beg me for it!"

She let out a grunt as she felt her cunt juices running down her thighs. She was breathing heavily when she felt his cock slip from her hole and slide up and down her slit. It brushed against her clit and her stiff cock, "Oh fuck, I want it, give it to me Raj!"

"You want me? What is it that you want from me Anu? I need you to tell me. SAY IT!" he screamed out!

She screamed out, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" She shivered and fell against the mattress when she was suddenly filled to the hilt. "Oh fuck yeah, I love it! Now fuck me and don't stop until I cum and you fill my filthy cunt with your hot, creamy cum!"

Raj slammed his thick cock in and out of her. With each thrust, he moved the entire bed a couple inches. He gripped her hips and his fingers turned her flesh white he was clutching her that hard. His skin slapped against her and echoed through the room.

Anu was screaming over and over again, "OH GOD YES, MORE, MORE, GIVE ME MORE!"

Raj slapped her ass over and over again and it heightened their excitement even more. He stopped and felt his cock pulsating in her clutching pussy. He ran one of his hands over her heated ass cheek and finding her puckered hole, he shoved his finger in and began pumping in and out of her as deep and as hard as he could. He was on the edge and as he shoved his finger deep into her asshole, he slammed into her overheated pussy.

Anu screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, harder, give it to me, fill me up Raj!"

That was all it took and he began to pump his hot seed into her sucking pussy. He leaned over her and covered her sweat covered body. He gripped her thick mane of hair and turning her head, he captured her mouth with his and they kissed like two long-lost lovers.

After a few minutes, Raj pulled out of her and a gush of cum ran down her legs. She climbed up onto the bed and flopped down on her back. She gripped her stiff cock and began stroking it.

Raj watched in awe as she did this. He climbed up onto the bed and began sucking wildly at her stiff, coal-black nipples. He moved from one to the other as he kept his eyes on her fist and as he tweaked one nipple and kissed her mouth, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. He heard her release a loud grunt and looking down, he saw a geyser of creamy cum shooting towards the ceiling as her cock exploded in her hand.

Raj pulled away, "Oh Fuck ANU, that was so fucking hot to see!"

She giggled, "It felt even better, but it would have felt even better if you helped."

He hugged her and caressed her body, still staying clear of her rapidly softening cock, "One step at a time Anu, maybe one day soon, but not today." She drew him to her lush body and nodded, "I get it, we need to walk before we can run. I'm just happy you're not shutting the door on the possibility."

He hugged her harder, "I think we really need to explore option three as soon as possible. Someone we would both like."

They curled up together and before long the two of them fell fast asleep in one another's arms.

Over the next several weeks, not every one, but most, Bernadette left, either taking the kids with her or leaving them with her parents. She gave Raj and Anu time alone and she knew the end was coming soon.

One weekend, she took the children to Disneyland. Her parents went along and they pumped her for answers about Raj and she finally broke down and gave them the lowdown.

Her father was steaming mad and was going to go there and rip him apart. Luckily they were far enough away from Pasadena and he cooled down.

Anu got them a huge suite right on the grounds adjacent to the park. On Saturday, her father, now knowing her situation turned to her, "Bernie, why don't you take off and have a day for yourself. Your mom and I will take care of the kids and take them to the park."

Bernie hugged her father, "Thanks Dad, there is an aquarium I'd love to visit."

Mike scoffed, "We are not going there, have fun. The only fish I like to see are the fish I catch and fry."

She dressed and after doing her hair and spending a little extra time on her make-up, she kissed the kids good bye and headed to the aquarium she was dying to see.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers