Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 02

Story Info
Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties & More.
5.9k words
4.12
5.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 167 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Sheldon and Penny headed back to their apartment. She snuggled up to him in the back of the Uber and before long they were back at their place. Sheldon called their favorite pizza joint and by the time they got back to their place, their pizza delivery guy was there.

They paid the man at the entrance to the building and headed up. Once there, Sheldon got plates while Penny got their drinks. Over dinner, Sheldon looked to Penny, "So what are your concerns about attending their wedding?"

She took another bite of her pizza, just to give her a moment to think of an appropriate answer without sounding like a douche. She took a sip of her beer and shook her head, "I guess I overreacted. You know me Sheldon, I usually leap before I think. This is just one of those again. So I heard Leonard is asking you to be best man. Are you going to accept?"

He mimicked her delay tactics and took a bite of his pizza, "I most likely will accept. After all, he did accept being my best man and he was in the same boat as you are."

She let out a grunt, "Okay, okay, I get it. Leonard was the bigger man. I can't help it. Bernadette just waited and biding her time until he was free and she swooped in and took my place."

He shook his head. How can you even think that. She was with Raj. He was with Stephanie and Alex. It just so happened it didn't work out for either of them and they found one another. Just to let you know, I'm not taking the best man position unless Bernadette makes you a bridesmaid. That way you'll be in the wedding party and we can stay close if any problems arise."

She chuckled, "You mean if I make a scene, you can be close enough to diffuse it and keep me on my best behavior."

He grinned at her, "So you did get the idea, very good Penny. What do you think?"

She shrugged, "I like the part where we'll be close. Just, please stand up for me if they begin to dump on me."

He reached across the table and squeezed her hands, "You know I will. Nobody is going to talk trash about my wife and get away with it."

She smiled and whispered, Thank You, you're my hero." She finished her pizza and went to the sink to wash her dish.

In California, Leonard and Bernadette were finalizing their wedding plans. They decided on the week end before the Labor Day week end. That would give them a week long honeymoon before the entire student body returned to Cal Tech for the fall semester.

Leonard and Bernadette gave each other a week long "Hall Pass" the whole week before the wedding. They agreed afterwards they would be true to each other and only have sex with others when agreed by both of them.

They began to concentrate on the wedding. This gave them three weeks to get everything situated on the beach. They already got a large gazebo and all of the seating and sound stage.

Leonard contacted Kelsea Ballerina, "Hi Kelsea, this is Leonard."

She scoffed, "Leonard, who?"

He groaned out, "Leonard, Leonard Hofstadter, you know.... "

She giggled, "Yeah, I know, I was just pulling your leg. What can I do for you Leonard?"

"Aw, well. Bernadette and I are getting married. We are doing it at the house, on the beach. We were wondering if there was anyway you could come, as a guest and maybe..."

She chuckled, "Oh I see, just because we suck and fuck one another, you think you can just call and see if I'll be the entertainment, right?"

He cleared his throat, Aw, well..."

She laughed out loud, "Got you again Leonard, "I'd love to. Just to clarify, you want me to be the entertainment for the wedding, right?"

He let out a groan, "Well, you know, we are going to Hawaii for our honeymoon, you could be our third, you know to give Bernadette a rest. You know how viral I can be and I need a constant flow of sex."

She couldn't stop laughing, "In your dreams, Leonard. You know, with us not doing the end of year summer concert at Fox News, I could get Carrie and Kelly to be there a week before."

He groaned out, "Sorry Kelsea, but with all of the shit going on for the wedding, we can't do it then. How about after our return from the honeymoon?"

"Sorry, fall tour beginning, let's just put it on hold and play it by ear this year. Listen, I have to run, just took the call during a break in recording. Text me the exact days and I'll be there, bye."

He worked out every tiny detail and before they knew it, everyone was arriving for the whole week of rehearsal, bachelor and bachelorette parties.

The entire wedding party was housed in the main house. Leonard made arrangements for the families at a nearby hotel and promised the guest house to Kelsea. She surprised Leonard by getting Carrie Underwood for the entertainment too.

Sheldon and Penny arrived earlier than anyone else and Penny was in awe of their mansion, "Leonard, you sure got lucky getting this gorgeous place to live. I'm jealous, but happy for you." She patched things up with Bernadette and the two of them were joined at the hip from the time Penny arrived.

Leonard and Sheldon left his place in Santa Monica and went to Cal Tech so Sheldon could visit with his old colleagues. While this was going on, Bernie was making breakfast. They were both dressed in similar clothes. Wearing tight jeans and tiny cropped tops.

Bernie was finishing preparing breakfast when Penny entered the kitchen and took a seat at the kitchen island counter. She was quiet and when Bernie turned around she was stunned to see her sitting there, "Oh hi Penny, I hope you're hungry. I made enough for four, but Sheldon and Leonard took off for the day at Cal Tech."

"I'm famished, I could eat for two, bring it on."

They ate and talked about Bernie's upcoming bachelorette party. As they finished eating, Penny came up beside Bernie and backed her against the kitchen counter. She lifted her hand and combed her long fingers through Bernie's golden locks, "I've missed you Bernie and I want to do this." She lowered her head and planted her plush lips on Bernie's parted lips.

Bernie moaned with surprise and returned the kiss. She tugged Penny closer to her by her waist and Penny moaned too as their kiss grew hotter.

Penny moved one of her hands down to Bernie's hips and slipped her fingers beneath Bernie's cropped top. Bernie moaned into Penny's mouth again and she shoved her tongue deeper into Penny's mouth. She tightened her grip on the porn superstar.

Bernie moved the two of them out of the kitchen and led her to the master bedroom. Penny was amazed at the sure size of the bedroom. She glanced over at the large round bed and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "So this is where the two of you fuck, huh?"

Bernie giggled, "Just one of the many places we do that. I think we christened nearly every room and every counter." She knew saying that gave her the upper hand.

Penny cupped Bernie's face before thrusting her tongue into Bernie's mouth roughly and Bernie loved it. Bernie broke the kiss and stared into Penny's dark green eyes, "Let's take this to the bed."

They both moaned as lust overtook them and their kisses grew steamier. Bernie whimpered into her mouth while she continued thrusting her tongue against Penny's. Penny was driving her wild, she missed their connection and just knowing she was having sex with a famous porn star turned her on even more.

Penny broke the kiss and lifted the tiny blonde and tossed her on the bed. Bernie moved back and sitting up, smiled back at Penny. She reached out and tore off Penny's tiny top. Penny willingly raised her arms to help her and Penny scooted closer. She pressed her thigh against the gusset of Bernie's tight jeans.

Bernie closed her eyes and ground her pussy as hard as she could against Penny's thick thigh. She lifted her arms as Penny yanked her top off too, leaving them both naked from the waist up.

Penny gazed down at the tiny, gorgeous blonde. She licked her lips, "My God Bernadette, I can't get over how you can have such firm, full tits, even after having two babies. You are so fucking beautiful."

Bernie blushed and drew Penny down to her for yet another passionate kiss, "I can't get enough of your kisses Penny, but I need more." She began peppering Penny's neck and shoulders with wet, sloppy kisses and moved to the upper slopes of Penny's large swaying tits.

Penny's eyes fluttered closed as she wound her fingers in Bernie's golden locks and guided her to her aching nipples. Bernie sucked, licked and nibbled on the tit before moving to the other one. Penny's moans grew louder as she fisted her hair and pulling her away from her tit, lowered her face and recaptured her lips. With one swift move, she rolled her over and Penny hovered over the tiny MILF.

Penny worked feverously and finally tugged at Bernie's jeans and panties. She now had her naked and she lowered her larger body to Bernie's smaller body. She kissed her neck and nipped at the soft flesh on her neck. Bernie spread her legs wide as she tried to put pressure on her stiff clit.

Penny moved lower and attacked her firm tits. She closed her pearly white teeth around one stiff nub and pulled lightly causing Bernie to moan even louder and she arched her back to give her greater access to her firm mound of flesh. Penny released her tits and moved down her bell and covered her inner thighs with hot, wet kisses.

Bernie moaned softly and parted her legs as wide as she could. Penny dipped her warm, wet tongue into the tight folds of Bernie's and this time, Bernie fisted Penny's head as she pressed her active mouth to her glistening cuntlips.

Penny finally captured Bernie's clit. She sucked on it as she shoved first one and then a second finger deep into Bernie's juicy hole. She began finger fucking her as she tried hard to keep Bernie's wiggling hips still.

Penny moved her tongue down to Bernie's entrance and teased it alternately with her clit without shoving her tongue into her. Finally Penny began to lick her clit again and then she drew her fingers out of her and replaced it with her tongue.

Bernie exploded, sending a river of her cunt juices all over Penny's active lips and tongue. She clung to Penny's head as wave after wave of excitement coursed through her lush body.

Penny kissed her way upward on Bernie's body until she reached her face. She kissed her cheeks and lips and gave Bernie a hot, wet kiss, allowing her to taste her own juices.

Before long, Bernie had Penny on her back giving her the same treatment and as she tugged Penny's jeans off, she saw she was commando and she stopped to take in those large, fleshy cuntlips. They were coated in her creamy juices and Bernie lost control and dropped down and began sucking, licking and tugging at those rich, fleshy lips. She shoved three of her tiny fingers into Penny's sloppy cunt and she attacked her clit at the same time. She looked up and caught Penny's wicked smile and watched as Penny twisted and tugged at her own tits.

Bernie doubled her efforts and drawing her wet fingers out of Penny's pussy, she replaced them with her tongue. She used her slime covered fingers and finding Penny's puckered hole, she shoved two fingers as deep as she could into Penny's ass.

Penny humped Bernie's tongue and fingers and clutching wildly at her tousled hair, she exploded too, sending her milky cunt cream all over Bernie's face. She felt Bernie sucking hard and it triggered an even stronger orgasm.

Bernie slowly withdrew her fingers from Penny's ass as she lightly kissed and licked from asshole to clit and back again. She finally felt Penny release her head and she slipped up her lithe body and they clung together like two long lost lovers.

They drifted off to a slumber and awoke a couple hours later and donning their swimsuits, they both dove into the heated pool for a refreshing swim.

Later that afternoon the remainder of the wedding party began to arrive, along with Bernadette's parents, who had her two children in tow.

Beverly and Albert arrived along with Leonard's brother and sister. Penny was surprised her sister, who was married to Leonard's brother wasn't here, "Michael, why isn't Sally here?"

"She's back in New Jersey. Our son is ill and they won't be attending the wedding."

"Well I'm glad you're here, give Sally my love."

The evening of the bachelorette party, Amy and Penny had it at a nearby swing club. It was one Penny knew of when she and Lex were together. They were able to secure the entire club for their party and Penny was able to get secure two of her favorite black porn stars for Bernie's party.

All of Bernadette's female friends were there. Her mother luckily begged off and Beverly, still disgusted with what Penny did to her son, refused to show up too. It was a rather small, but intimate group and as Sean Michaels and Lexington Steele arrived, the heat in the room jumped by several degrees.

With most of the women married, the main participants were Amy, Penny and Bernadette. Penny popped open a bottle of champagne and filled Bernie's glass. The bottle was passed around and by the time it got back to Penny, it was empty.

Bernie gulped down her drink and found another open bottle and refilled her glass. She knew she was going to need some liquid courage, especially after seeing the two handsome black men to entertain the rowdy women.

Bernie turned to Penny and threw her arms around her shoulders and hugged her tightly.

Before long things grew racier as Sean began to strip and made a move towards a giggling Bernie. She was taken off guard and grabbing hold of his black, bald head, she pressed his smiling face against her firm tits. She let out a shriek when he guided her down to the floor.

Penny watched as one of her favorite porn actors and looked on as Sean humped Bernie who was now flat on her back.

With a naked black man lying on the floor grinding against the impending bride it didn't help the situation. She felt a rush of excitement course through her body when she saw Bernie peel off her skirt and grabbed hold of Sean cock and guide it into her pussy.

Penny couldn't sit still any longer. She leaped up from her chair and began peel off her clothes and hurried over to the couple on the floor.

As Bernie rode Sean's thick, black shaft Penny straddled Sean's bald head and lowered her fleshy cunt to his face. She ground her hips from side to side as Sean's tongue darted out, sinking into her already wet hole.

Amy was ready to join in. She, just like Penny tore off her clothes and stepped over to Penny and offered her full, firm tits to Penny to feast upon.

Penny was more than happy to suck them. She licked at one and then the other one. She sucked harder when she felt Sean's tongue attacking her clit. He gobbled down her nectar as she sucked harder on Amy's other stiff bud.

Bernie lewdly humped her pussy on Sean's huge black cock she was was whipping her long golden blonde hair about her shoulders and tits as she felt the rumbling of a orgasm beginning deep in her cunt.

All of a sudden Lex, who was sitting there watching all of the action, got up and stripped off his clothes. He moved behind Bernie; his huge black hands slipped around her slender waist. He reached up and unbuttoned her blouse and was grinning from ear to ear seeing she wasn't wearing a bra. His hands first cupped her tits and after releasing them, drifted down to her cock filled pussy. She moaned when she felt his even larger black cock poking at her plush ass cheeks.

Penny was trembling from the intense licking she was getting from Sean. She turned away from Amy's tits and screamed out as Bernie lowered her body and wormed her way in between Penny's legs and took over for Sean. She licked wildly at Penny's fleshy cunt, sucking on first one and then her other fleshy cuntlip. With her large tits swaying before him, Sean raised his cum coated lips and captured one of Bernadette's firm, stiff nipples.

Lex grabbed hold of Bernie's hips and his hands roamed all over her shapely, tiny ass cheeks. She groaned as he poked his swollen cockhead between her ass cheeks and rubbed it toward his goal, her puckered hole.

Bernie shivered as she knew what was coming, but she was so excited, already having her cunt filled with Sean's cock, she clung to Penny as he first slid his cock alongside Sean's getting his cock slime covered with her cunt juices. He gripped her quivering, tiny body and pressing forward, watched as her puckered hole opened and swallowed up his huge, black cockhead.

She threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh fuck, that is amazing!" She urgently pushed back and accepted more of his invading black shaft. She bucked back and forth, having both of her holes filled to the brim with BBC. She wrapped her arms around both Amy and Penny as she raced towards an unbelievable climax. She screamed out, "Oh God, yessssssssss!"

All of a sudden Lex pulled out of her ass and before she could react, he drove back in, this time he sank balls deep into her ass. Her entire body went stiff and she began to shake. She screamed out even louder, "Fuck me, fuck my cunt and asshole. Oh my God, I can't believe how full I am. I want it all!"

Lex wrapped his arms around her waist and holding firm, he pulled her off of Sean's cock and he took her with him. He landed hard on his back, but his cock was still buried deep in Bernie's asshole. His hands immediately shot to her dripping pussy. He sank two fingers into her cum filled pussy and his fingers were huge, scraping against her clit as he fucked her ass and finger fucked her pussy.

She lost it and began to squirt, sending a fountain of her cunt cream in the air, landing on her heaving belly and quivering thighs.

Beside them, Sean was suddenly left with an orgasm that was peaking, but suddenly ripped away by Lex's rude departure. He climbed to his knees and grabbed hold of Amy's naked body. He guided her to her knees and slid his cum coated cock easily into Amy's tight pussy.

Amy threw her head back and looking up, she saw Penny kneeling before her. She urged Penny down before her and Amy grabbed hold of Penny's legs and drew her down. She dropped her head, pushing back against Sean's constant fucking of her pussy. She began sucking loudly at Penny's cunt and before long, she had Penny on the verge of an orgasm.

Bernie was coming down from one of the strongest orgasms she ever experienced. Cum was leaking out of her ass and she was curled up in Lex's arms. She nuzzled his neck, "I can see why Penny loved you. You are an amazing man. What I could do with you if I had more time."

He chuckled, "Penny spoke of you many, many times. Now I can see she wasn't exaggerating, you have an incredible body and your future husband is one lucky SOB."

Beside them one after another they started cumming, Penny was the first to fall. She gripped Amy's thick head of hair and squeezing her thighs tight around Amy's head, she came hard. She fell back and lay there panting.

With Amy's head free, Sean reached up and gathered her long chocolate brown hair in her fist and pulling on it hard, turned her head just enough to plant his lips on hers. They kissed like two long lost lovers and as Amy's body began to tremble, she felt Sean lose it and began pumping his hot load deep in her cunt.

That was all it took and she lost it, clamping her talented pussy walls around his shaft and milked him as she came too.

The five of them were all on the floor and as they became aware of the rest of the group was watching them, the the ladies climbed to their feet, gathered up their clothes and hurried to the bathroom to dress.

Once they returned, they found the two black men, still naked sitting on chairs getting lap dances from some of the other ladies who wanted some of what Bernie, Amy and Penny got.

Back at the house, Leonard and Sheldon were dressed in suits and they headed next door to the guest house where Kelsea promised them both a private bachelor party to rival anything the bride was getting in town.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12