Big Bang Theory Season 17 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny giggled, "Always ready when it comes to having sex with you." She looked to Halley, "Come on, I'll help you get him nice and wet and very stiff so he can pump that hot seed into that little pussy of yours and breed you."

Penny reached for his belt and getting it opened, she tugged at his zipper. Above, Halley was unbuttoning his shirt and tore at it getting it off. Penny with her years of practice had his pants off, taking his shoes with them. As she pulled his boxers off, she was able to get his socks too, leaving him naked.

Penny looked to the tiny blonde and pointed to his cock, "He's all yours, let me know if you need some help."

Leonard rose up onto his elbows and watched at the light haired blonde lowered her head. Her tiny pink tongue darted out and began to bathe his cockhead. She pursed her lips and drew the head into her warm mouth. Her hand was gently massaging his balls as she began to bob up and down. She took more and more of him into her mouth. She gagged when it brushed the back of her throat and she pulled back, leaving a trail of saliva down her chin.

Penny swooped in and took over. She bobbed up and down and within seconds, her lips and tongue were pressed against his nut sack. She flexed her throat muscles, milky his cock and even though her lips were spread wide, she smiled at the results she heard.

Halley watched in awe as Penny's tongue flicked out and stabbed at his swollen nuts. She was eager to rejoin Leonard and dropping to her belly, she snuck in and licked at his asshole and the underside of his nuts.

Leonard fell back to the bed and reached out and clutched at the two blonde heads hovering over his cock. He tapped Penny on the head, "Do me a favor Penny and strip Halley for me. I wanna see what I'm depositing my sperm into."

Reluctantly, she pulled off of Leonard's cock and her lips made a popping sound as she did. She swiped a long string of saliva off her chin and stared down at his gleaming cock, ready and willing to send his seed into Halley. Again she felt a bit jealous, knowing Halley could give him what she couldn't. She rolled Halley onto her back and tugged at the tight top. It cleared her head and with ease, she managed to remove her bra too. She stared down at the tiny blonde, "Fuck, Halley, you are gorgeous. You still remind me of a younger Anna Faris"

Halley blushed and covered her eyes with one arm, as her other hand gripped Leonard's cock and stroked it, keeping it at full mast.

Penny swiftly rolled her over, unzipped her tiny skirt and drew it from the squirming tiny body beneath her. Her panties followed and without notice, she gave that tiny, tight ass several stinging slaps

Halley let out a couple loud grunts and wiggled her ass, begging for more.

Leonard got up onto his knees, "Okay Halley, my turn. I get to lick that sweet tasting pussy and get it ready for my fat cock." He licked his fingers, coating them and began to rub against the lips of her slit. His fat fingers made her quiver and shake and he looked to Penny, "I can't believe how wet and tight she is."

Penny chuckled, "Oh I know and have you ever tasted a sweeter pussy?"

Halley was still on her belly, she flipped her head around, sending her sexy ponytail back and forth, "Come on Daddy, fuck me, put your baby batter in me and let's make a baby."

He shook his head, "Sorry Halley, you can't always have everything you want right away. You need to learn to how to be patient. It will be so much sweeter if you do." He pushed one finger deep into her snatch. He curled it around and stroked the inner portions of her belly. He brushed her G-spot over and over again and he pressed down on her ass with his forearms, trapping her there as he made her cum, "I heard the more a woman cums, the easier it is to conceive."

"Oh fuck, then I'm gonna be a sure thing, Daddy. I'm about to cum, just a little more." She grunted like a stuffed pig and painted the now two fingers deep in her pussy. He slowed the pace, but slowly added a third finger as Penny slipped to her side and caressed and kissed Halley all the time Leonard worked her pussy over.

He drew his cum stained fingers from her pussy and reached over and fed them to Penny. She sucked at them like a starved kitten, "You're so right Leonard, so, so sweet."

He rolled the trembling blonde over onto her back, "Okay sweetie, I believe you are more than ready for me. Let's make a baby." He leaned over and coated his swollen cockhead with the cream that oozed out of her. He moved his hips from side to side and managed for the large tip to slip into her tight hole. He had to wait until her cunt muscles relaxed before he slipped more of his stiff cock into her.

"Oh my God, Daddy, it seems harder and thicker than last time. No, no don't stop. Give me more! I want it all. Make me cum again and then release your sperm in me. I want your baby so bad. You and Aunt Penny deserve one. I can't wait to nurse it for you and then give it to you. It's what you want, right Daddy?"

"Oh yes my little darling, more than anything. I want to share him or her with Penny and raise it as our own. I can't wait to impregnate you."

She groaned as she felt him sink deeper and deeper, "What happens if it doesn't take?"

He chucked, "Well, I guess we're gonna have to keep on trying until we succeed."

"Mmm, that sounds yummy, but I'd much rather have the two of you make love to me with a baby growing in my belly. Either way, we don't have to stop doing this, right?"

Leonard looked to Penny and she rose up and kissed him. She looked down at the innocent face gasping for air. She kissed Halley and smiled at her, "You can bet we're gonna keep doing this. It will make it a lot easier to have the baby if your pussy isn't so tight."

Halley giggled, "I never thought I'd want a sloppy pussy, but if I get to keep doing this with both of you, I'd welcome it."

Penny laughed out loud, "Well it won't get that sloppy, if that was true, you could drive a truck through mine. I still believe I'm rather tight when I wanna be."

They resumed their trek to parenthood as Leonard slid in and out of Halley, pushing as deep as he could with each thrust. He looked to Penny, "Thank you for this. I know it can't be easy for you."

She kissed him, "Oh it is a lot better with me helping, believe me, it is tearing me apart a little, but knowing it is out of love and not only lust, it makes it a lot easier."

Leonard drew her downward and the three of them were locked in a passionate, but very loving kiss, sharing their love together.

Halley was nearing yet another orgasm. She tore her mouth from her two lovers, "Oh Daddy, give it to me. I want you to give me a baby."

He thrust harder into her, "I'm almost there, sweetheart, you're going to make me shoot my sperm deep into your womb and mate with your sweet, sweet eggs!"

She giggled, "What if we have twins?"

He lost it and began pumping his potent seed deep into her sucking womb. He came so hard, he felt light-headed. He came a ton, seeing that during their visit to Nebraska, there wasn't any chance or desire to make love, even though they were joined at the hip the entire trip.

Halley explode as she felt his seed enter her womb. It made her tingle and she raised her legs high, making sure none of it escaped her tight pussy.

Leonard felt several aftershocks, sending tiny spurts into her, adding to the overflowing load he already gave her.

Penny gathered the two of them in her arms and the three of them were locked together for several minutes.

Leonard slowly began to deflate and he heard Halley giggle and her hand came down to trap the cum that began to ooze out, "Oh no you guys done, stay in there and do your job."

Penny and Leonard chuckled and hugged her again.

Penny got up and began to dress, "Making a baby sure increases my appetite. What do you say I get make us a hearty dinner."

Leonard snuggled with Halley for a while, knowing she deserved it. Leonard finally got up, "Why don't you use the master bathroom and take a nice long bubble bath, you deserve it."

She sat up and hugged him, "I sure hope we made a baby, if not we'll try again and again, right Daddy?"

He kissed her forehead, "You can count on it, either way, I want more of you, are you game?"

She giggled, "You better believe it!"

She slipped into a hot bubble bath in the huge Jacuzzi tub after putting her hair up in a clip. She leaned back and closed her eyes. She nearly fell asleep. She heard the door open and Penny put a tray there with a huge submarine sandwich she made.

"I thought you may be hungry after all of that hot sex you had?"

Halley grinned up at her, "Yeah, I was hungry, but not for food."

Penny chuckled, "Oh you little minx, I think we've created a monster."

Halley giggled and looked at the gorgeous woman before her, "Grrrrrrrr!" She giggled and slipped lower in the water.

Penny left the room and went to get some warm towels for her to dry off with. When she returned she saw Halley had slipped higher out of the water. Those gorgeous tits of hers floated just above the bubbles. She also noticed the water was swaying from side to side. She knew Halley was playing with her overworked pussy. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was gaping open. Her other hand come out of the water and she tugged at a nipple and a groan escaped her lips.

Penny put the towel on the counter and unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, She took her bra off too. She shimmied out of her skirt and panties. She continued to watch Halley playing with herself and her hand drifted down to her own pussy and began to diddle her clit. She gathered up her hair and piled it high atop her head and clipped it in place. She approached the tub and slowly stepped in and settled in behind Halley.

Halley jumped so high, she sent water splashing all over the place, a lot landed on the bathroom floor. She realized Penny was naked behind her and she leaned back felt Penny's stiff nipples scraping against her back.

Penny wrapped her arms around Halley and cupped her firm tits in her hands. She felt Halley's nipples perk up in her palms. She picked up the soap and began to rub in along Halley's arms, shoulders and tits.

Halley pushed back harder against Penny and moaned lightly. She shivered when she felt Penny's hands slipped below the bubbles and run up and down her slim, shapely legs.

Penny rinsed off the soap from Halley's neck and shoulders. Her hand dipped back under the water and raked her nails up and down Halley's thighs and slowly sank into her cum filled pussy. She dipped her head and began licking and sucking at the flesh on her neck.

Halley's groans grew louder as she began to thrash around, sending even more water out of the tub. She was so close cumming from Penny's experienced fingers and mouth.

Penny nipped at her ear, "My God Halley, I can't get enough of your sexy body. I would love to stay here, but the water is cooling and we are beginning to turn into prunes. Let's get out of here and climb into that warm, soft bed, are you game?"

Halley giggled, "Oh you know it. I loved having Daddy fuck me and hopefully put a baby in my belly, but I'd surely love to have some soft tender sex with you."

They stepped out of the cooling, bubble bath and Penny enveloped Halley's tiny body in her arms and the warm towel. She rubbed her gently drying off every inch of her lush body. Her hand drifted between Halley's legs and slowly slipped a finger between her cuntlips. Her finger was immediately sopping with her juices and some of the remainder of Leonard's potent cum, "Oh Halley, you are so wet!"

She giggled, "What do you expect, I just got out of the tub."

Penny reared back and planted a stinging slap on her tight butt, "Smart Ass!"

Halley let out a whoop and giggled and scampered out of the bathroom and made a beeline for the bed. She flopped down onto her back and waited for Penny to join her.

Penny slipped onto the bed like a cat on the prowl. Halley's hands held onto Penny's hips as their lips met. The kiss was soft at first, but quickly grew more passionate. Penny pulled back slightly and brushed her fingers through Halley's soft blonde hair. She tugged at the ponytail holder and the hair floated out around her beautiful face.

Halley's hands drifted up Penny's body and their bodies melted together. Their tits mashed together and their stiff nipples brushed back and forth against one another's. Halley looked up into Penny's deep green eyes, "I just love your tits, Aunt Penny. Mine are no where as large as yours. I just can't get enough of them."

Penny chuckled, "Well when you get pregnant, they will grow larger. I love yours, they are so firm and stand so high atop your chest." She let out a gasp when she was suddenly cutoff when Halley captured one of Penny's huge nipples between her lips and sucked hard, drawing it deep into her mouth and used her tongue, she flicked it back and forth.

As soon as Halley released her nipple, Penny cupped her face and rained kisses all over her face and capturing her mouth again. She pulled back slightly, "I can't get enough of your mouth Halley." She kissed her again and it went on and on, grinding her hips against hers as she tried to make greater contact on her clit.

After several minutes of intense kissing, Penny broke free and began kissing her way down Halley's body. She left a trail of wetness all the way down her body. She coated both straining tits with her tongue, sucking hard on them both. She slipped lower, dipping her tongue into Halley's sexy belly button. She dipped her head and she hovered over Halley's glistening pussy. A tiny trickle of her juices were flowing out. It was easy to see it was mixed with some of the cum Leonard deposited in her earlier.

Penny's tongue touched her tight lips. She licked along the pink lips, savoring the familiar taste of Leonard's cum. She dipped her tongue and again lapped at Halley's sweet tasting cunt juices.

Halley fisted Penny's head, unclipping her hair, allowing it to tumble free. She arched her hips off the bed, "Oh yes, that's it! Eat my pussy, Aunt Penny!"

Just hearing that, spurred Penny on and she feasted on her pussy. She attacked her clit and just like Leonard did earlier, she had her on the verge of an explosive orgasm.

Halley tightened her grip on Penny's hair, "Oh Yes, that's it, make me cum! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Halley lurched and shuddered. Her entire body began to buck wildly as another orgasm wracked her tiny body. "Oh fuck, the two of you are going to wear me out, but I can't get enough of either of you."

Penny lifted her face from between Halley's quaking thighs. Her face was glistening from her slimy cunt juices. She smacked her lips and rolled over and fell alongside Halley.

Halley rolled over and snuck down between Penny's outstretched legs. Her hand shot up and began mauling Penny's tits and at the same time dipped her head and began lapping away at Penny's fleshy cunt wildly.

Penny arched her back and clutched at Halley's head. She growled out, "Oh Fuck yeah, Halley, you've come a long way baby. You've really caught on. If you continue like that much longer, I'm gonna cum."

Halley doubled her efforts, Her ass was pointing up in the air. She was swaying from side to side as she concentrated on eating Penny's pussy. She couldn't swallow fast enough as Penny's pussy was leaking like a sieve.

All of a sudden there was a movement on the bed and another hand was gripping her this one was holding her hips in place so they couldn't sway as much.

Halley reared her head back and screamed out loudly as her pussy was suddenly filled with cock. She tore her head from between Penny's legs and looked back and smiled when she saw Leonard grinning, driving his cock in and out of her as hard and as deep as he could.

Leonard slapped her toned ass and reached down and began strumming his fingers along her weeping slit. He captured her clit and rolled it between his fingers. She was so wet and he knew as tight as she was, he was going to fill her again.

All of a sudden there was another body climbing up onto the bed. Leonard looked to his right and saw Michael, naked.

Michael grabbed hold of his stiff cock and climbing higher on the bed, he clutched at Penny's head and turning her towards him, he fed her his cock. She rose up slightly and allowed him to fuck her mouth, just like he did when he lost his virginity to her.

She lapped away at his cock and felt him swelling up. She pushed at his hips, "Oh no you don't. You're not getting off that easily. She clamored out from under Halley and swung around. She had her legs around his lower body and reaching out, she grabbed his tight ass and drew him into her cum coated pussy. She guided him in and she wrapped her legs around him. She fell to her back and she matched his downward thrusts with one of her own.

Leonard watched his step son fucking his bride and he knew Penny needed to blow off steam, especially after all the fucking she watched as he filled Halley earlier. He pulled out of Halley and rolled onto his back. He grabbed hold of Halley and guided her over him and lowered her trim body down and watched in awe as her tiny body swallowed up his cock.

Halley bucked wildly, rotating her hips back and forth, side to side as she scraped her clit over and over against the root of his cock. She leaned down and kissed him wildly as she sucked on his tongue and darted her tongue in and out of his mouth.

Leonard grabbed hold of her tits and played with them and twisting and tugging at her nipples, he felt her lose it and she started cumming. He knew it was the perfect time and he gripped her hips, and drew her down hard to his groin and he began pumping his potent cum deep into her womb once again. He kissed her and chuckled, "I thought I'd top you off, if you get my drift."

She giggled and kissed him, "Oh I get it, I love it, just let me catch my breath. And maybe we can go again."

He growled out and looked to Penny, "I think we created a couple of sexual monsters."

Penny looked to the side and she grinned at him and just at that exact moment, she came too.

Michael couldn't hold off as he felt Penny's talented cunt muscles clutch at his cock and milked him until he pumped his creamy cum deep in her pussy. He slumped against her and looked to his sister, "You know, we could try it maybe sometime."

She crawled off of Leonard, "Oh My God Michael, you have to be sick. YOU ARE MY BROTHER! THAT WOULD BE INCEST!" She stomped out of the room.

Leonard looked to Michael, "She is correct, it would be incest. You forget, I'm not your blood father."

He climbed off the bed and got dressed quickly. He hurried out of the room and knocked on Halley's bedroom door, "I'm sorry Halley, I didn't think about it. I'll never bring it up again."

She opened the door, she had a thick robe on, she was crying, "I forgive you Michael, let's just forget about it, okay?"

He nodded and hugged her like a loving brother, "I am sorry, please forgive me."

She kissed him on the forehead, "It's forgotten, I need something to eat. I thought you were going to stay the night?"

He scoffed, "Yeah, but mom got bossy and I lost it and left."

She giggled, "That's mom, let's go eat."

The following week, it was finally warming up seeing it was March. The three of them were out by the pool. Michael had left for the Citadel and the three of them were dog-tired. The three of them were making love at every chance. Penny and Leonard had a bottle of wine to celebrate. Unfortunately Halley couldn't have any. Penny had a bottle of alcohol free champagne for her. They were celebrating the results of the pregnancy test. It had a big plus showing and they were ecstatic. They were lounging around the pool, resting from a recent bout, even though they already knew they were expecting, it was their way of celebrating.