Big Bang Theory-Zangen In Brazil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning Leonard drove both couples to the airport and when he had to say good-bye to Penny at the security check point, a sudden feeling of despair washed over him. He nearly teared up as the completely illogical emotion overwhelmed him. It was all he could do not to beg Penny to stay and forget the trip. He was a scientist and did not believe in psychics or premonitions, and yet had a strong feeling that somethin terrible was going to happen to his true love if she got on the plane. He had no choice but to ignore it and had to listen to Howard whine all the way home about having to take care of Hallie for the next ten days.

When the plane descended below the clouds on the descent into Manaus, the sight below then was breathtaking and all Penny could say was: "wow." She had never seen so much green in her life...it was beautiful. At the airport, a man was holding up a sign reading "ZANGEN" and introduced himself as Joe Carson, the leader of the expedition. Penny thought he looked, appropriately, like Indiana Jones. A local hotel would be their staging area for the night and he pointed out the building that housed the National Institute of Amazonian Research. When they were introduced to the rest of the group, Penny was surprised when she met Charlie Pratt, who had brought back the original sample of Boniferous Maximus. He had long blond hair, longer than hers, which he was in the process of tying up in a ponytail.

There were two Brazilian natives who were there to translate and help with communications; and another three natives who would guide and also carry the equipment. Zangen had sent a legal expert and he rounded out the ten who would journey upriver the next day. Pratt, for some reason, went out of his way to remind them: "remember, we do whatever it takes to secure this deal."

Bright and early the next morning, after feasting on the last really appetizing breakfast they would have for several days, the group departed on a fairly large boat. Bernadette wore a heavy canvas camping outfit and a classic pith helmet; while Penny dared the insects and wore knee-length shorts and a canvas bucket hat. Neither was going to win any fashion awards, but comfort and protection were the goals of the day. The progress was slow and the girls spent most of the day looking for wildlife on shore as they passed by. At one point, something zoomed by them on the water and Bernadette exclaimed: "what the Hell was that."

Without hesitating, Penny stated confidently: "oh that's the Jesus lizard; they can run on the surface of the water." Bernadette just looked at her with an open mouth, shocked by Penny's knowledge.

A few miles later, Bernadette pointed out a cute animal swinging in the trees: "oh look at the monkey."

"Actually that's a Tamarin," Penny corrected her.

"All right Miss National Geographic," Bernadette confronted her, "what gives...Leonard made you study, didn't he."

Grinning, Penny admitted: "yeah the other night we looked up what types of wildlife I night encounter in the jungle. It wasn't studying though, it was fun. Oooo look...there's a sloth." She pointed toward a large animal hanging from the branch of a tree, and commented: "don't you just love their faces; they're so cute. Did you know that there are dolphins in the Amazon? They're called Boto and they're pink."

"I think I've had enough nature lessons for today," Bernadette told her, clearly annoyed that for once Penny was more knowledgeable about a subject that her. As if mocking her, an entire flock of colorful Macaws flew directly over the boat.

"You've seemed kind of irritable since we left," Penny noted; even though Bernadette was always curt and hurtful; "is something wrong?"

"It's just that for the whole two days before we left, I had to listen to Howard's constant whining about having to look after Hallie by himself. He's such a baby and so incredibly lazy. My mother volunteered to help; and we know Raj and Stuart are going to do all the work. Sometimes he can be so aggravating," Bernadette confessed. Penny wanted to comment on Howard's immaturity, but felt it best to just keep silent and nod her head. They traveled all day, through several intermittent showers and oppressive heat before beaching the boat and making camp.

Penny commented on how strange it was to go an entire day without seeing another human being, and Joe informed them that they were near the Mamua village and would probably make contact the next day. They set up the tents, leaving the end flaps tied open for circulation, and draping mosquito netting over their cots. One of the natives named Bohoka; speaking in broken English and Portuguese; gave them several warnings: "always watch where you step because there are snakes everywhere. Look carefully before grabbing a branch, the Bullet Ants have very painful bites and you will suffer for a couple of days. Never go down to the river bank alone because there are alligators, and of course no swimming because of the piranha."

"In other words, just enjoy ourselves," Penny joked; but Bohoka didn't find it amusing.

Getting ready for bed, Penny stripped down to her underwear because of the heat. It wasn't her usual seductive lingerie, but a more plain functional set of white cotton bra and panties. Bernadette had donned a bandeau bra to contain her huge jugs and simple white panties. Just before settling in. Bernadette groaned: "oh crap...I have to pee."

The latrine had been dug several yards outside of camp and Penny offered: "it's not exactly safe out there in the dark; I'll go with you." They threw their shirts on over their underwear and went out into the dim light provided by the lanterns and campfire. Even at night, the wildlife was noisy and they never suspected that they were being stalked in the dark. Starting their way back to camp, both girls suddenly clutched their necks as if having been bitten by a giant mosquito and then slumped to the ground unconscious. They would find out later that they had fallen victim to curare-dipped darts fired by members of the Mamua tribe from primitive blowpipes. The poison would be enough to kill small monkeys, but served as a temporary anesthesia for larger prey. It was a muscle relaxant and induced unconsciousness.

When they awoke, it was still the middle of the night, judging by the moon peaking through the wide leaves of the trees. Opening her eyes, Penny quickly ascertained that she was leaning back against a thick wooden post with her wrists tied to the post above her head. Her legs had been spread and tied to pegs in the ground using weaved vines as rope....and she was now totally naked. Her captors, who she assumed were Mamua tribesmen, were circling her and running their fingers through her lustrous blond hair. They seemed to be fascinated by it. Several others were kneeling in front of her staring at her bald mound; seemingly mesmerized by the lack of hair. Surprisingly she was not afraid, but very calm and relaxed (although she didn't know it, this was a result of the curare). As Bernadette regained consciousness, she also had a sort of dazed look on her face.

Sizing up the situation, Penny said to Bernadette: "I think we should just go with the flow since we have absolutely no control anyway. Remember, we were told to do whatever it takes to secure the deal."

Noting that the natives only came up to Penny's shoulders, Bernadette commented: "they may be short, but that seems to be the only thing that's small...if you get my drift." Penny studied the tribesmen in the light of the bonfire. They had all painted their black faces with some kind of red coloring, making it appear they were wearing Halloween masks . Around their waists they had tied some sort of animal pelts cut into squares, but below the pelts she could clearly see the tips of their penises hanging out. Every one seemed to hang down to their knees, and in her expert observation, Penny figured they were all in possession of at least twelve inches of flaccid flesh.

"Holy crap," Penny exclaimed, "the word Mamua must translate to Big Dick." Quickly glancing around the village Penny saw crude huts with thatched roofs, a couple of fenced in pens, and some fish strung on a pole hanging over a smoky fire. It was obvious that the tribe was not completely unconnected to the outside world, by the presence of several steel pots and pans. There were also modern steel machetes and knives visible.

Bernadette was also looking at their surroundings and nodded her head toward one of the pens which contained several animals that resembled blunt-nosed dogs. "OK Mrs. Crusoe, what the Hell are those things."

Penny recognized the reference to Robinson Crusoe, figuring Bernie wouldn't expect her to, and answered: "those are capybara. They're basically giant rats. They can grow up to a hundred and fifty pounds. I guess the Mamua must eat them."

"I think I liked it better when you were stupid," Bernadette responded; once again showing her cruel side. "Any idea what their intentions might be," she asked.

"No, not really, but since they went to the trouble of getting us naked, I have a couple of guesses," Penny told her. "They sure do like our blond hair," she commented. Just then, one of the Mamua; who Penny guessed was the chief because his loin-cloth was obviously made from the pelt of a jaguar; stepped in front of her, reached out and began to fondle her magnificent breasts. "I used to at least get dinner and a movie before this stage of the date," Penny joked to Bernie, trying not to be afraid. Unaware it was a side-effect of the curare, she was surprised at how receptive and stimulated her body became as he kneaded and caressed her tits. He grunted something, and several others surrounded Penny and started to run their hands up and down her wonderful nude body.

At the same time, Bernadette was circled by tribesmen who also massaged her smooth skin; paying special attention to her giant breasts. Their black hands manipulating her 34 D milk bags brought a slight moan from her lips as she felt fingers everywhere on her body. Countless hands massaged and rubbed their bald mounds as if they had never seen a clean-shaven pussy before. They tugged and stretched Bernadette's long lips until droplets of her lubrication began to trickle down her inner thighs. Penny couldn't believe how turned on she was becoming and actually wished one of them would slide a finger up inside her.

The chief shouted something and they abruptly stopped and backed away from the naked blonds. "I don't know about you," Bernadette said to Penny, "but it pisses me off that they stopped."

"I know, right," Penny agreed, "just when I was willing to do anything to close the deal." While she was talking, several of the women in the tribe surrounded the captives carrying wooden bowls of a thick liquid. As they passed the fire, Penny noticed that their skin was not exactly black, but more of a really dark brown. The women wore skirts woven from palm fronds and were all bare-chested. She noticed that two of the women were wearing their missing shirts. They dipped their hands in the contents of the bowls and proceeded to massage the two gorgeous blonds from neck to toe with the mystery oil. Off to the side, two other native women were cutting the roots off some plants, placing them in wooden bowls and then crushing them with rocks to make a paste; in mortar & pestle style.

A moan escaped Penny's lips as they massaged every inch of her nude body and the same happened with Bernadette. "Oh, that feels good," Bernadette confessed to Penny and she nodded in agreement.

Suddenly it dawned on Penny that she was becoming increasingly horny and it felt like her skin was tingling, even after they had finished caressing her. "Is it my imagination, or is that oil acting as an aphrodisiac," Penny asked Bernie.

She could see Bernadette's petite body rubbing backwards against the pole as she answered: "holy shit, it feels like my skin is on fire...I wish they would touch me again."

The native they assumed was the chief, advanced in front of Penny holding a long wooden pole. It was about two feet long and had been expertly carved to resemble a snake. There were curves and bumps along the shaft and even a slender forked tongue protruding from it's mouth...very lifelike. She guessed it was the girth of a water bottle. One of the women scooped oil from one of the bowls and drizzled it along the length of the pole. He kneeled between Penny's wide spread legs, poised the snake head at her slit and began to push it upward. The wooden snake penetrated her slit, separating her plump labia and advancing into her wet pussy.

The oil made penetration easy and the chief slid about fourteen inches of the wooden dildo up inside her. Eager for release since the women had stopped massaging her, Penny moaned: "yessss...fuck my cunt," as the chief slid the oily pole in and out of her exactly three times...and then stopped. He immediately withdrew the wooden snake and stepped over in front of Bernadette. "No...please don't stop," Penny begged for climax. The female native drizzled more oil on the shaft and the chief repeated the ritual on Bernadette.

"Holy shit...this just isn't fair," Bernadette gasped, "that oil lit a fire in my hole."

Ceremoniously, the women proceeded to lay two blankets on the ground and then pound wooden stakes in at the four corners of each. Then four women untied each of the captive blonds from the poles and lay them back on the blankets, retying their limbs so that they were both spread-eagle on the ground. Once again the men surrounded the two beauties, but this time they wee all totally naked; no loin cloths to conceal their huge pricks. Then in a surprising turn of events, one of the men reached into the branches of a tree and pulled down the largest green snake that either of the girls had ever seen. "Holy shit," Bernadette exclaimed, "is that a boa constrictor?"

"Actually, it's an anaconda," Penny corrected her, "they grow to be twice as long as boas, and they can weigh up to five hundred pounds. They can eat forty pounds of food every day."

"Thank you Mr. Rodgers," Bernadette rolled her eyes, "what the Hell are they doing with it."

"Not a clue, Tinkerbell," Penny answered, growing annoyed at her attitude.

They didn't have to wait long for an answer as the native put the snake down on the ground and it proceeded to slither it's way toward the two helpless blonds. Both girls tensed up as the snake approached first Penny. It slithered across her taut belly, basically ignoring her, and then made it's way to the prone Bernadette. Penny let out a deep sigh as it's tail end finally cleared her naked body. She had been surprised at how heavy it was crossing her stomach. and not scaly at all; rather a pleasant warmth. Bernadette struggled against her bonds as it crawled up her left leg and stopped at her crotch. It's forked tongue flicked out against her labia and then it continued it's path across her belly, through the deep valley made by her huge breasts, and then back onto her blanket.

The native, who seemed to be charged with handling the snake, collected the long, green anaconda and set him back in the tree. Seeing the inquisitive look on Bernadette's face, Penny simply stated: "I don't know...maybe they worship the snake or something. The men surrounding the girls (there must have been twenty) moved closer and formed a line. The two women with the roots that had been crushed into a paste proceeded to go down the line with their bowls. When they approached each man, he would hold his huge penis in his hand and the women would use a finger to paint the salve along the shaft. As soon as the liquified roots made contact with the prick, it would almost instantly become hard and completely erect.

Even flaccid, each native's penis had been nearly twelve inches long, and now that they were all erect, there were some truly massive poles on display. Penny guessed that none were less than fourteen inches long and as thick as her forearm. One had to be a good sixteen inches and truly looked like a third leg on the short native. "That must be the plant we're after," Penny said to Bernadette.

Bernadette appeared to be hypnotized by the forest of giant brown logs waving in the firelight. "Who cares about any plant," she gasped, "are you seeing what I'm seeing. I think the anaconda should be worshipping them." Penny did see, and wondered if Bernadette was as moist as she was.

As soon as all the male tribesmen had been attended to, the native that had worn the Jaguar loin cloth; and who Penny assumed was the chief; kneeled on the blanket between Penny's long splayed legs and lay his pole on her stomach. Of course he was the one with the sixteen inches and it stretched all the way up through her cleavage. She knew Leonard's was the perfect nine inches, and this dong was nearly twice that long. "Holy crap that's big," she mumbled to no one in particular. It was fatter than a soda can and she could plainly see pre-cum leaking from the tip. The two women who had the bowls, set them aside, kneeled on either side of Penny, and used their fingers to pull her fleshy lips apart. She thought to herself: "I know I shouldn't, but I want this so bad."

The chief backed up so that his crown was wedged between Penny's wet slit and then with a mighty grunt, shoved forward, penetrated her hole and buried his monstrous cock all the way up her cunt. As he banged into her womb, Penny's head flailed back and forth, her blond hair tossing about, as she screamed: "oh my fucking God." She saw little dots of white light before her emerald eyes and her vaginal walls convulsed around the giant intruder. In one swift instant, her hole had been stretched farther than it had ever been and the sensation was incredible. Her pussy spasmed around his horse-cock for so long that she felt weak. As he held inside her, she realized something else: the salve that had been spread on his penis also had the added effect of stimulating the inside of her pussy.

It felt like her hole was on fire; like a million tiny ants were crawling around inside her. As he finally began to slowly withdraw and she felt her tunnel shrinking as he went; the excess cream rubbed off inside her and her whole nude body quivered and shook. When he was nearly out, he violently thrust back into her until his scrotum slapped against her ass. "Oh God...oh God," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." If she had been coherent, she would have acknowledged that he couldn't understand a word she said; but her enthusiasm must have come across in any language because he began to fuck her hole as hard and fast as he could. Her wonderful tits had flattened out on her chest and were bouncing and jiggling uncontrollably as she looked down between them. It looked like an arm was being shoved up inside her, and she loved it.

Her pussy was being stretched so wide that it was airtight and she could hear the air being forced out around the sides when he thrust forward. In and out of her hole, he fucked her at a breakneck pace, slamming his gigantic prick up inside her. "I love your fucking cock," she screeched as he stretched her farther with each stroke. "Fuck me...fuck me," she gasped, nearly breathless from his pounding. He wasn't making love to her; he was fucking her like an animal. She had lost count of how many orgasms she had; they seemed constant and endless because of the salve. Finally she felt his body stiffen and could feel her pussy being flooded with his seed. "Yesss...cum in me...fill my fucking cunt," she pleaded. He seemed to cum in her for two full minutes.

When he was done using her, the chief withdrew and both Penny and Bernadette were amazed: he had not shriveled at all. If anything, his prick appeared larger, fatter. He kneeled between Bernadette's short legs and lay his pole on her stomach just like he had done with Penny. They assumed it must be some type of ritual. On Bernadette's short torso, his crown was nearly up to her neck. The two female natives pulled Bernadette's extremely long labia out to the sides and he wedged his head into her opening. With his now familiar grunt, he shoved forward and his monstrous pole somehow disappeared all the way up Bernadette's cunt. Her high pitched screech caused the Mamua to cover their ears, and it woke a family of Kinkajous that had been sleeping overhead and they began to chatter incessantly.