Big Bobby and Sweet Sally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you to be wary of strangers."

He yanked the chain again, yet again pulling on my helpless nipples, which to my surprise, were beginning to harden.

"Didn't I tell you that, Sweet Sally?"

I cried out again, but also to my complete surprise, I saw my cock beginning to harden as well. Big Bobby roamed my body with his free hand and felt up my little cock and tugged on it as he tugged on the chain and my poor, stressed nipples.

"I can do whatever I want to you, can't I?"

"Yes sir."

He let go of my cock and spanked my ass again.

"And you'll like it, won't you?"

This time he spanked me a few times even though I didn't answer. And jerked vigorously on the clamps connected to my now raw nipples, using and abusing my body at his whim. But I couldn't help myself. I was enjoying it, everything he was doing to me.

Big Bobby pulled again on my cuffed wrists and my body moved a bit back, and I could now feel the hard head of his cock against my ass. His breathing grew more heavy, and I knew what he was about to do to me, and what was always awaiting me at the end of that night.

He then aggressively flipped me onto my chest, pulling the chain back and over my head, now almost like the reigns of a horse. As my nipples remained clamped, my hands also remained cuffed, and my body would continue to be a restrained play thing as he had his way with me.

"You know I love you Sweet Sally. But sometimes you'll have to be punished. Especially when you do bad things, like talk to bad men without permission."

His body bore down on my innocent and constrained frame, and then I felt his cock begin to slowly slide between my ass cheeks. He pushed his cock inside of me with more force than the other times he had fucked me, and in doing so, it felt like he went deeper into my ass than ever before. It was stretching my tight and tender ass to new heights, as it continued to further shape my hole into his cock's image. There was nothing I could do but take it, every hard inch of it. And my inevitable screams only made him push and plunge himself further into the depths of my hole.

"That's my girl! That's my bitch!"

He knew exactly what I was and called me on it. I was his bitch. Even with my hands restrained and my nipples screaming for relief, I could have struggled harder and fought him off if I truly wanted to. But that's not what I wanted. I wanted his cock, and I wanted all of it. And even more than that, I wanted him to subject me to whatever sick and sadistic whim that popped into his head. I may have instinctively expressed fear from the cuffs and the clamps at first, but once they became part of our sexual adventure, I couldn't see not having them as part of our repertoire from there on out.

Big Bobby continued to spank me and stroke my hard, pathetic cock, and he of course tugged harder and harder on one of my new favorite toys, my nipples now puffy and red. I could barely keep my eyes from rolling around like crazy from it all, and some drool escaped my mouth as I reached a sort of stupor from his sexual domination of me. There was definitely no turning back now. Once you've been subjected to that type of use by a man, that type of giving up of your body, and your only response is to crave more, you are now nothing more than the sissy bitch of the one that holds your leash. And that's when I came.

"I'm cumming, Big Bobby! I'm cumming!"

When he heard that his only reaction was to push his cock further up my ass, as well as tug harder on the clamps than he had all night, making my orgasm that much more transcendent. He then flipped me over on my back and ripped the clamps from my nipples, my loudest scream of the night barely even holding him back from his mission. That's when he came, all over my chest but especially on my nipples, coating the bright red nubs in his milky white juices.

We were both breathing heavy at this point as he looked down and his eyes met and held onto mine. The anger they held previously seemed to have drained away and was replaced by a look of astonishment. An astonishment that he had finally met a girl so perfect for his wants and his needs, and one that would give of herself and her body so willingly. He turned me on my side as he laid down behind me and pulled me in to cuddle, kissing and nibbling on my ear which caused me to giggle.

"You're damn special, Sweet Sally. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I'm so lucky too, Big Bobby."

He pulled me in tighter and I could hear him start to drift away into sleep.

"Um, Big Bobby?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Are you going to remove the cuffs?"

He didn't say a word as he stroked his hands down my arms and felt the cuffs that continued to restrain my wrists. Then he pulled his hands away, leaving the cuffs in place.

"Your punishments not over yet. You'll sleep with them on."

And with that he was out, drifting away from me and the world. And I remained as I was, my hands locked behind me, and my heart locked to Big Bobby.

12