Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 08

Story Info
Taking advantage of lonely wife Renee Michelle/Maverick.
5.6k words
4.64
4.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Renee Michelle (Indies, also known as Renee Maverick)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 8

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, inter.

* * *

"Another backstage pass, and another chance to fill out a review in my book..." I thought out loud, showing my handheld camera my acquired WWE live event VIP backstage pass. "Now, the only question is who to try my luck with..." I added. Obviously, being at a WWE event the options were plentiful. Current female Superstars? Announcers and interviewers? Visiting legends and Hall of Fame members? Perhaps even trying my luck with a gorgeous wife or girlfriend of a male Superstar? Decisions, decisions!

However, my thoughts were snapped away when I heard loud yelling and a rumble of a mass of footsteps. Backing myself against a wall as I watched (and filmed) with bemusement as the comical R-Truth ran past clutching his prized WWE 24/7 Championship, yelling about I-95 South and other ramblings. Soon after, a pack of Superstars regularly seen either in catering or on WWE Main Event chased past with a poor referee, looking to capture that title. Finally, straggling behind, was Drake Maverick looking a little winded as he was holding a self-printed Wanted posted with R-Truth on it.

"Well, a title's a title I guess..." I chuckled as I moved off the wall and continued down the way all the Superstars had come from. "Oh? Ah, now that's something better than that title... And a poor, lonely, ignored wife too! Perfect..." I said, zooming in on a gorgeous woman sitting on a transport case as I approached her.

The stunning wife of Drake Maverick, and a talented female wrestler in her own right, Renee Michelle. The curvy black woman clad in an eye catching, low-cut white dress that hugged to her hips and showed off deep cleavage from her impressively sized and rounded chest. Looking frustrated as she brushed her long dark hair back and sat crossed legged.

"Excuse me, Mrs Maverick?" I said as I approached. "Guess you don't need to tell my that your husband just ran off that way..."

"Yes, you don't!" Renee snapped at me, glancing at the camera before she sighed. "Sorry... This whole 24/7 title crap is just too much!" She said, likely thinking I was just a member of the WWE web-team or something filming content. "It ruined my... Our wedding day, then our Honeymoon... He cares more about that dumb belt than he does me!"

"Well, if you don't mind me saying? He's very stupid to be ignoring you." I said, buttering her up. "Someone as stunning as you? I wouldn't be able to get you off my mind."

"Well, at least someone appreciates me..." She smiled a little, looking to me. "Unlike him... Oh, don't get me wrong. I love that idiot to death... But it's just so, you know, frustrating! He's more married to that title than he is to me!" She sighed again.

"Sounds to me like you're sounding a little frustrated, Mrs Maverick..." I said, pouncing on this chance. "Maybe you just need to, get rid of that frustration a little bit?" I offered, smiling behind the camera.

"Frustrated? That's one way to put it..." Michelle said, raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe you just need to, say, show a lucky guy what your husband is missing? If you catch my drift..." I said, being rather blunt and with a shameless tone to match.

Renee let out a little laugh as she sat back. "Oh, really? You're talking to a married woman, you know... And it's gonna take more than a little sweet talking to make me cheat on my man."

"Cheating? I wouldn't call it that... More, let's say, me being in the right place, right time when you can't get what you need from your husband. Considering he's more interested rolling up other men than rolling about with you." I boldly stated.

"Well... He will be spending all damn night running after that title... So I guess I might have some time to spare..." She said with a sexy smirk as she cast a look over me. "...Something tells me you're not a real WWE camera guy, are you?"

"Guilty as charged!" I said with a chuckle. "Is that a problem?"

"Not at all... In fact, if you can back up that sweet talk of yours? Maybe we can show what my idiot husband has been missing..." Renee said as she moved off the case to stand. "Know any spare rooms we could use?"

"Oh, I might have scoped out one or two..." I replied as I stayed smiling, seeing her accepting my sinful offer.

* * *

Only a few minutes later we were in one of the empty production meeting rooms as I leaned back against the conference table. Aiming my camera down at the kneeling Renee Michelle as she pulled down my pants. Filming her wide eyed look and gasp of surprise when my rock hard, fat and long white cock popped out and pointed at her gorgeous face. Perhaps already answering a question as to if her own man 'measured up' as she started licking her lips with an approving little mumble. Reaching up to grip me and give a little stroke as I sneaked a look down at that deep cleavage her dress was showing off.

"Well, maybe this isn't such a bad idea... If you can last longer than one of my husband's 24/7 title reigns that is." Michelle said as she leaned down. Taking my cock past her lips as she made us both moan out. Starting to suck me off as she began to rock up and down with a nicely smooth pace. Letting me feel her tongue flicking a bit up against my underside as I moved between her tightly wrapped lips. "Mmmmmmph... Mmmmm..." She moaned around me as she stared up, looking like she was enjoying herself a little too much as the frustrated wife of a WWE Superstar started blowing a man not only isn't the one she'd wed to, but that she'd just met moments before. Clearly enjoying the taste of my man meat as she bobbed along me. Using a hand to brush her hair back and out of the way as she looked up with a naughty look.

"Mmmmmm... Oh, I'm no minute man... I've got the reviews to prove it, not to brag or anything... Mmmmmm!" I said as felt my cock starting to be covered with her saliva from the smooth, repeated motion. Enjoying the sexy contrast of her stunning, dark skinned face moving over my fat, pale cock as she sucked me off. Easily handling the top portion of my rod and not even using a hand to stroke me. Keeping a palm on my thigh to keep herself in position as she showed off fantastic oral skill. Keeping me moaning while I showed off that I could handle some already top notch sucking like this from the former Mae Young Classic tournament competitor. "Mmmmm... And you're a lot more than just a beauty who can fill out a dress too..." I said, giving a cheeky compliment that made her narrow her eyes as she gazed up. She still sucked away, moving her full lips up and down to show off her experience in giving this sex act.

"Mmmmmphh! Mmmmm... Hmmmmmphh!" Her pretty face moved closer towards my cock as she took me in deeper into her wet, soothing oral hole. Seemingly appreciating being able to work over a lengthy piece of dick as her groans of arousal bounced off my dick as she shifted up and down along me. Although that was obvious enough, and not just from how her nipples were hard and poking through her tight dress as she dished out this blowjob. Looking up with her eyes that were gradually getting more lust-filled with each slurp she delivered. Knowing full well I was currently recording her engaging in cheating by blowing a man she certainly is not married to, with her hand with her wedding ring on resting on my leg for extra sinful measure.

"Mmmmmmm! HHHHHHLLLKKK... GAHHHHHHH!!" The saliva was dripping off my dick now as she took me beyond her mouth, testing out what her throat could handle as she kept using a steady, firm pace. Gagging as she took more cock than she was used to having to work with in and out of her talented mouth. "HHHHHRRRKK... MMMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHH!!" Her eyes were narrowed but in lusty fashion, not showing any pain as she gagged when she pushed her face downward and made my dick vanish between her lips. The saliva trickling down her chin, landing onto the exposed skin of her pushed up and out tits to leave them looking hotter than ever. Still using her hand to brush her hair away from her face so I could film a clear view of her blowing my big, lengthy dick. Like she was more familiar with shooting porn than wrestling a match, and certainly this level of blowjob alone was adding to that opinion.

Before she started making her eyes water, she pulled off from my shaft to take in a deep gasp of air. "Fuck!! Mmmmm... Fuck, that's some good dick..." She purred as she spat onto my prick before using her tongue to swirl it around the already coated head of my dick to make me moan. Pushing back on again as she fucked her face a little on my cock. Gagging out when she went down deep and her chin came close to meeting my heavy balls. Still giving me a good feeling of her snug, hot throat that was clamped around my inches when she took my dick down. "GAHHHHH!! MMMMMMPHHH!! GAHHHHHHRRRRKKK!!" Sending saliva splattering over my dick and crotch to drip down to my nuts. This cock sucking certainly lasting far longer than many 24/7 Championship reigns have lasted as she bobbed steadily up and down. The former Women's Champion in promotions like ECWA and MCW continuing to show she'd win in porn awards if she ever changed careers with this hot and swift interracial blowing. The busty black woman expertly handling my long white cock and all with a steamy look of desire in her eyes.

Eventually, she pulled off from me fully with a groan as she sat back. "Mmmmm... Oh yeah, that was way longer than... Than some of my husbands' reigns with that stupid belt he keeps chasing for." Renee said, like she was correcting herself from what she was about to say in case she insulted her husband. Whether intentional or otherwise.

"And we're far from done, right?" I stated from behind the camera with a smile. "You've got to show your man what he's missing with this tape, right?"

"Oh, we are so far from done..." Michelle agreed as she stood up. Slowly peeling the straps of her dress down her shoulders as she exposed her rounded, sexily rounded breasts and those rock hard nipples topping them. Not stopping there as she continued inching her attire down, showing off her clean shaved pussy that, thanks to zooming in, I could spot was already looking wet and ready.

"That makes two of us then..." I said, watching as she stepped out of that dress and popped it over the back of a chair. I didn't even need to ask how she wanted to proceed as she hopped onto the conference table and spread her legs wide as she leaned back with her elbows.

I took the invitation from the needy, sadly ignored wife as I stepped between those smooth legs and used my free hand to push myself into that moist twat. Making us both moan out, and capturing that great look of pleasure that washed over her face from the invasion, as I gave her the feeling of a nice fat cock stretching her tightness out. Not daring to say it, but I could feel from how snug she was that her poor husband wasn't packing near half the man meat in either thickness of length that I was. The fact that she wasn't even raising an issue we me going into her bareback was a sign that she was perhaps now into this more than just as a way to stick it to the love of her life who was forgetting about her. Lucky me then, as I was getting to enjoy a tight, wet pussy all around my manhood as I started working in and out of her. I hadn't even taken off my jacket or any upper clothing as I fucked her, while she was naked in all her sexy glory which in a way made this a little extra sinful.

"MMMMMM! Oh fuck!! MMMMM... Fuck that's big! MMMMMM..." The beauty from Washington, D.C. moaned the obvious as she looked down with desire and watching my thick pole pushing in and out of her box as she kept her legs nicely spread for me. Her leaning back position allowing for her curvy frame to be shown off. Her breasts pushed out as they began to bounce as I put force behind my pumps to make her jolt in place. "AHHHHH... MMMMM... Oh yeah! MMMMM... That's it, babe... MMMMM... Make me cheat on my husband... You dirty fuck!" She groaned, making things filthy as she was clearly remembering that she was a married woman currently getting stuffed by a stranger she's only met today. Letting me plough in and out of her box with a smooth, steady pace as I worked deeper in to fill her up fuller than her husband could ever manage to do.

"MMMMM... Make you? Ahhhhhh... I recall you agreeing to this all, Mrs Maverick..." I teased as I reminded her of that fact. She wasn't getting away with pinning the 'blame' for this shameless sex all on me since she was extremely willing in moaning, needy terms in this as well. Sure, I was fucking her for my own pleasure as well as 'reviewing' her but this wasn't any solo operation. Not that I was complaining about the excuses of why this was happening. I had snug, wet pussy wrapped all around me to pump stiffly in and out of to take care of. Licking my lips as I moaned my approval whenever I pushed in or out of that snatch, and getting the same groans of delight from the beauty I was nailing in return. "MMMMM... Showing your man what he's... AHHHHHH... Missing by ignoring you, remember?"

"AHHHHHH... Oh, I fucking know that! MMMMM... He's missing out... MMMMM... On my fine ass every night, running around after that... AHHHHH FUCK!! Stupid green and gold belt! MMMMM..." Renee stated, but as bitter as her words were her voice was filled with pleasure from my big cock working back and forth into her. Getting in so deep now that my crotch smacked off her gorgeous black skin as I fed my thick white cock into her wet hole. The beauty who has competed in the past for promotions like SHINE and RISE rocking back as she sat. Keeping herself in position with legs willingly spread wide so my dick could smoothly spear in and out of that snug but not already very wet pussy. "MMMMMM... Yeah! Show him what he's fucking missing! MMMMM!! Fuck my fucking pussy! MMMMM!! If he ain't gonna give me some... AHHHHH!! Hot loving... MMMMM! I need to get some fucking dick somehow!" She continued to moan out dirty talk, making this sex tape all the more hotter as she let me fuck some of her marital frustrations out of her stunning, curved body as I pumped the gorgeous female wrestler on the edge of this table.

I was all too happy to take advantage of the troubles of a happy home as I worked my dick like a piston in and out of her damp slot. Getting my pick of sights to record as I gladly fucked the horny wife of another man. If I aimed down, I could get the shot of my white cock vanishing completely into her hot, black pussy before a few inches reappeared when I continued the motion at a quick, steady pace. Further up, the arousing in itself sight of her big breasts bouncing away deliciously as I kept her bucking back and forth a little from the stiffness of my pumps. Then all the way up for her filthy gaze of desire as she stared at me through the camera with a lick of her lips. Made better as the beads of sweat were starting to roll down her cheeks as she took this fucking like she was built to more be a pornstar than continue a career in pro wrestling.

I could have kept nailing her like this for the rest of the night in all honesty, as many a red blooded male would have. However, I wanted to see fully what else she could do (and take!). So I pulled out of that snatch to make us both groan. "We're certainly making sure your husband doesn't ignore you any more, Mrs Maverick..." I teased, admiring her moist pussy for a moment.

"Shut up!" She snapped lustfully as she rolled over to her front. Sticking out her thick, rounded booty towards me as my cock rested against those cheeks. "If I'm still thinking about that good for almost nothing husband of mine? Then you aren't fucking me hard enough!" Renee stated as she glared back at me.

"A valid point... Mrs Maverick..." I said, still reminding her of the unfaithful element of this encounter that we were both very much aware of. But before I risked her giving me another tongue lashing I gripped my length and pushed back into that already familiar, damp hole to get us both moaning all over again.

"MMMMMM... Get to fucking work, you hung bastard! MMMMM!! FUCK!!" She demanded as only a poor, ignored and unsatisfied wife could. Pushing that thick booty back into my waist to meet my cock even as I only kicked off this new position. Our moans filling up this production meeting room as I started fucking her from behind. Well, to be fair we were banging one another since she was bucking back to meet my pumps and work that pussy along my inches. "MMMMM! AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... Deeper! Harder! Come on, you nasty... MMMMM!! Wife stealing bastard! MMMMM!!" She hissed with desire, staring back over her shoulder at me with that intense look of sin that a married beauty shouldn't have for a man she isn't wed to. No complaints from me however as I did as demanded. Soon enough my crotch meeting her curvy rump as I filled her twat up with every thick inch of my shaft.

I kept the camera in my grasp nice and stead as I aimed right down for a sinful Point of View shot. My crotch working sharply back and forth, meeting her rounded, full black ass cheeks as I pumped my fat white dick into her box. Licking my lips as her booty jiggled deliciously whenever our bodies connected and I went balls deep into her snug, dripping wet twat. Giving the multi-time MCW Women's Champion all the dick she could handle as I timed my motion perfectly to meet her booty shoving back to stuff her to the hilt. Certainly far fuller than the actual love of her life could ever manage to do, and her constant loud moans showed she appreciated that even if she was breaking those so-called sacred vows taken on her wedding day.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! AHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOH! MMMMMM..." Michelle continued to groan out in delight and no shame at all as she gazed ahead for a moment at nothing in particular as the pleasure flowed through her. Her rounded tits squashed onto the surface of the table she was being fucked over as her nipples rubbed against the polished wood for a little bonus sensation. "AHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM... MMMM!!" The main pleasure of course coming from my thickness ravaging her from behind as I made her ass clap loudly over and over when I drove in balls deep again and again with a stiff pace. Showing off my own experience in making a stunning female wrestler like her get lost in sin as I pistoned away into her. Starting to sweat a little myself as I fully enjoyed this interracial action with the dark skinned beauty as she took my big white dick over and over like we were lovers for years instead of just short of an hour.

I aimed the target of my filming upward for a moment, at the perfect time as she gazed back over the shoulder once again with a burning look of desire, made hotter by her face being coated in moisture and strands of her long dark hair sticking to her cheeks. Her body shifting back and forth against me as she pushed sharply back to meet each and every incoming thrust I delivered into her twat. So when I pointed my camera down to film this shameless sex tape I captured not just her rippling, thick butt cheeks but the glimpses of my prick as I fed myself into that hungry for pleasure pussy of hers. Easily keeping us both moaning out with our cries mixing with the clap of her cheeks into my frame to all be picked up too my the mic of my camcorder.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12