Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 09

Story Info
An IIconic threesome with Billie Kay & Peyton Royce.
7.4k words
4.53
9.2k
10
0

Part 9 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Billie Kay (WWE), Peyton Royce (WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 9

An erotic WWE/pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

"It's been a while since I've been at a WWE show..." I thought out loud as I held my camera, already recording, in one hand. The other arm keeping my faithful Big Book tucked under it as my hand held up the press passes I'd used to get backstage access to this WWE live event. "Decisions, decisions about who to try and 'review' this time... One of the Four Horsewomen? A frustrated Superstar stuck on Main Event with a career going nowhere? Maybe one of the interviewers are around... Or I could get super lucky if there's a Hall of Famer around..."

"OI!! JOURNO!!" A loud, jarring, Australian accent yelled out at me as I turned around. Seeing not one, but two stunning female Superstars coming towards me. The duo from Down Under known as The IIconics of Billie Kay and Peyton Royce. Both beauties had on custom-cut IIconics merchandise T-shirts on up to, resting nicely against their large, rounded and very likely enhanced chests. While Royce had on snugly fitting jeans and Kay had on black, just as tight pants and both wearing boots. Kay's hairstyle was long and dark down to her back while Royce had blonde, shoulder-length hair.

"Well well well! Lookie what we've got here Billie!" Peyton said as the two women stopped in front of me, as she already invited herself to grab a hold of my pass in a teasing manner. "Got ourselves a little journo here, looking for big WWE Superstars to interview, huh?" She said as I panned the camera over her for a sneaky check of her gorgeous body.

"Looks like it Peyton!" Billie rather loudly said into me, as she also taunted me as she reached in and adjusted my tie. "And who might we ask, were you planning on interviewing? Maybe the best females the WWE has to offer, hmmmm?" She asked but with a clear tone that was demanding one answer in particular.

Which is why I gave the exact opposite of what they wanted. "Actually, I was hoping to get an interview with maybe Becky Lynch, since you're talking about the best and all." I said with a sly smile.

"...YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING ME!!" Kay yelled, turning around to slam hands into the walls in over the top frustration. Which at the very least allowed me to check out her nicely rounded rear.

"Mate, do you know who you're talking to? Huh?" Royce got into my face with narrowed eyes. "The IIconics! Former Women's Tag Team Champions, who might I add won those titles at WrestleMania! n what was the most... IICONIC! WrestleMania moment!" She bragged, doing the signature IIconics pose for good measure.

"Who do you even think you are, Mister Journo?? Huh?" Kay demanded, coming back over as she put her hands on her hips. "Wanting to interview Becky bloody Lynch instead of us! I bet you're not even a proper Journalism!" She ranted with a similar glare to that her BFF was giving me.

"So, you two think you're better than Lynch, do you?" I seized on their annoyed states. "Better than any of the Four Horsewomen put together at everything, right?"

"Awwwww, see? He's getting it now!" Royce wrongly assumed, smiling with obvious condescension at me. Prodding at my press pass as Kay folder her arms over her chest.

"Too blooming right we're better than them! Better than anyone on Raw! NXT! Smackdown! The whole bleeding WWE!" Billie firmly stated.

"Well, maybe you two ladies would like to prove it then?" I challenged with a smile behind my camera. "Because you could actually help me out here... And help me with this little book I'm writing..."

"Book? What do we look like, a library mate?" Kay scoffed.

"A book?" Royce on the other hand raised an eyebrow, as if something about this and my suggestion made her remember something. "Hold on Billie, mate... I think we should give this journo the time of day... And he can make our interview like, extra special. To make up for insulting us to start off with." She decided for him.

"Oh, I can assure you both this will be an interview you both won't forget." I said with a knowing chuckle. "So how about we head off and find a place to conduct this interview at? I promise you both won't regret it."

"You'd better, journo!" Billie snapped again. "Because anything we do together, we make it..." The two women glanced at one another before they assumed their signature poses. "IICONIC!!" They both yelled.

* * *

A few minutes later, I was making The IIconics' mouths drop but in a new way when we'd stepped into the Women's Locker Room to use for this 'interview'. Lowering my pants so the pair of stunning Australians could see my hardening, thick and long cock as I stepped out of my lower clothing. Still holding, and recording, with my camera to make this all even more shameless than it already was.

"You've got to be joking me!!" Kay said as her eyes, like her partner's, were locked onto my fat prick. "Journo's packing a bloody didgeridoo!" She exclaimed as a unique compliment, but praise none the less for a dick the size of which she clearly isn't used to seeing.

"Looks like we've uh, misjudged you a little mate..." Royce added with a smile as her mood as well had undergone a sudden change around seeing what I was packing. "Guess we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover..." She added for a tease as she looked at me.

"Oh, I'm sure all can be forgiven..." I reassured with a smirk of my own. "But how about we skip the talking part and get to the action? I'm sure you IIconic ladies want to see if I can use this uh, instrument of mine as you called it." I said with a far from subtle tone of my own.

"Mate! If you think that you can handle both of us, let alone one? You've lost your bloody mind." Billie stated as she took the challenge, already getting down to her knees in front of me.

"Looks like we've got a little Handicap Match here then, Mister Journo..." Peyton teased with a lick of her lips as she followed suit to kneel down. "And you'd better be ready to satisfy us both! Or else it'll be an IIconic arse kicking for you!"

"Oh, I never disappoint a guest... But two at once will be something new for me." I admitted but didn't show any worry in my voice as I watched the two Aussie beauties start to go to work on me. Billie on the left side of me and Peyton on the right as both leaned in and gripped my cock with a hand each. Slightly stroking as they leaned in and gave me a taste of their tongues as they flicked at my cock head. Making me groan out as my shaft was easily rock hard in moments from the light licking at the crown. "Mmmmm... And it's a challenge I'm happy to accept..." I said, aiming my camera down as the two double teamed my shaft with combination stroking and lapping at the tip. Sliding their wet, soft tongues around the sides and over the top so they both ensured I had a coating of spit over me. Tellingly, I noticed that neither woman was fazed one bit when their tongues connected with one another as they enjoyed the taste of my prick and seemingly one another as well as a bonus.

"You'd better, Journo! Who do you think we are? A couple sluts who'll drop to their knees for any random prick with a big dick?" Kay again yelled at me despite the fact I was right there in front of her. Thankfully her words were self-silenced as she opened her mouth and my cock passed between the thickly covered with red lipstick rim. She moved her hand away, allowing her to bob up and down on my pole with a groan as her lips stretched around my vast size. Just as well, as she needed her hands to brush back her long dark hair away from that pretty face so she wasn't distracted - unintentionally making sure my camera got a full view of her giving out a blowjob to indeed, just a random guy she's never met before who happens to have a large cock.

Royce seemed to be more keenly aware of this. Sliding down as she gave my balls soft kisses while staring up with more shameless desire than her friend. Treating me to a sample of her own pouty, lovely lips as she worked over the nut closest to her. The occasional lick of her tongue given as well for good measure as she helped with this already red hot double team. Kay smoothly pushing up and down on the shaft with muffled groans around me as the saliva started to trickle down my thickness. Her own look was gradually softening too as the time passed and her arousal grew from getting a piece of some nice, big dick that was a size neither of them were too familiar with having to handle.

After a round, the former WWE Women's Tag Team Champions swapped places so to speak as Peyton took a turn sucking me off. Moaning around my rod as she slurped away on me to keep that saliva flowing down me even as her juicy lips were firmly wrapped around my manhood. Easily handling the upper part of me and giving a smouldering look up at me through the camera as if she was secretly a pornstar outside of the squared circle. Working smoothly and steadily on me as her blonde hair swayed a bit making her reach up once and a while to brush it back over her shoulders. The only shame of recording this was I didn't get to view her tongue going to work on me inside that wonderfully wet and warm oral hole.

Despite her earlier issues with me, Kay was still playing her part in this two-on-one attack on my member as she worked those coated with thick red lips over the side of my cock at the base with savouring kisses. Similarly to her BFF using her tongue once in a while for a lick and flick as she pleasured me. Not bothered in the slightest when her tag partner's cheek brushed against hers whenever Royce pushed down to take my inches into her mouth. Making me wonder if this was far from the first time a lucky guy had gotten a sinful double team from the Sydney, Australia born duo. My moans were clearly showing I was loving it as I smiled away and watched them suck, lick and kiss on my rock hard pole.

"Not bad, Journo!" Billie said, moving off as Royce pulled off with a sexy 'pop' sound. "Bet you never thought you'd be... MMMMM!!" She went to speak, but was silenced when Peyton helped herself to a taste of her friend's lips by pulling her into a smooch. Another stunning sight to capture as Kay didn't hesitate to part her lips and allow her tag partner's tongue to slide in to swap saliva and moans as they held one another's heads with a hand. Allowing them to stroke over my shaft at the same time for naughty multi-tasking to keep me groaning as I watched them make out. The closed eye nature of these deep smooches indicating this was certainly not the first time they've had fun with one another. Royce even reaching downward after a while and copping a feel of Kay's rounded arse to her groaning approval.

"MMMMM... You know some fans on the Internet don't think women can be friends without secretly fucking one another... This won't help that cause..." I teased as I watched The IIconics kiss.

Peyton pulled back first, raising an eyebrow seductively up at me. "Got a problem with that, mate?" She playfully said with a smirk of her own.

"Nope, not at all." I replied as the two shifted back. Giving me time to loosen my tie as I disposed of my jacket and shirt.

"Good! Because you need to do some bloody work yourself for once, journo!" Billie said with another trademark yell as she and her friend stood up. "I'm gonna treat my bestie Peyton here to some good tongue loving! So you need to give me a good old shagging!" She decided for me as both women unbuckled their lower clothing.

"You say that like it's a bad thing..." I commented as I watched the two undressing. Removing footwear for good measure as both women's equally desirable, rounded asses were shown off along with already damp looking pussies for good measure. "But I'll take on that challenge." I added, getting to film them as they removed their IIconics branded T-shirts so that their rounded, wonderfully sized chests were on full display too.

"I bet you bloody well will..." Royce smirked as she waited until her friend had laid down on the floor on her back before she mounted Kay's face. Groaning out as Billie reached up and went to work right away by shoving her face onto Peyton's twat and starting to eat her out. Royce responding with a grind of her hips downward onto that gorgeous face of her fellow Australian as Peyton placed her hands onto Billie's tits to hold onto her. "Well? Get to work, mate... MMMMM! Don't keep my bestie waiting..." Peyton purred with a smile as she glanced down at my dick, then down at Kay's invitingly spread wide legs. Moaning herself as she felt a clearly familiar tongue working up into her folds to increase the wetness that had already been there just from giving off a blowjob. Which you wouldn't expect from a woman happily married to a male wrestler, but then again I didn't expect her to be so shamelessly bisexual to enjoy getting eaten out by her tag team partner who herself is in a relationship with a man.

I had more important things to focus on as I got down into position between Kay's legs. Pushing my cock into her tight, slick pussy as I moaned just from penetrating that hot Aussie snatch. Allowing a moment to adjust to the feeling before I began to thrust smoothly in and out of her. Fucking the beauty once known on the indies as Jessie McKay as I fed my thick cock into those slick folds. Already working my shaft deeper into her as I pumped and making sure to keep the camera steady to record the sight of my inches vanishing into another of the stunning Superstar's holes. Just about hearing her let out muffled groans of approval at my pace as she continued eating out her fellow wrestler and long time friend at the same time.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMM!!" Billie moaned as her thickly coated with red lips now had a sinful shine of juices covering them as she kept her mouth pressed up against Peyton's entrance. Munching away and probing in with her tongue nice and deep while her hands roamed back and forth over Royce's thighs. At the same time, she was slightly jolting on the floor of the Women's Locker Room as she took my fat cock at the same time. Moving back just a bit from the stiff nature of my pumps as I made sure to fill her up nice and deep. In turn that kept her mouth working against the snatch that was still being rubbed over her so juices were smeared all around her mouth and starting to drip off her chin and jaw.

"MMMMM! Yeah, fuck her good journo! MMMMM... You must be really filling her up! She's eating me... AHHHHH FUCK!! Like she's been starving in the Outback for a week! MMMM!" Royce said, looking across at me with a sultry look which game me a fresh sight to record with my camera. As if I didn't have enough with her hands squeezing at Kay's chest, the partially covered sight of Billie licking away at her friend's pussy, or down between Kay's thighs as I indeed filled her box up with my dick. "MMMMM... Then again, I bet you've never had pussy that's this... IICONIC!!" Peyton groaned out as she managed to put hands on her hips to do the trademark pose, but never as hot as she got her snatch pleasured with skilful tongue work from the other half of that WWE Women's Tag Team Championship winning duo. Her bust sticking out and jiggling just a bit as she continued to softly ride the pretty face of her best friend and moaning out with each flick and lick she took from underneath.

"AHHHHH... It's not everyday I get to... MMMMM... Fuck a pair of female Superstars..." I admitted with a shameless smile of my own. Briskly working my cock in and out of Billie's love tunnel as my crotch began to smack off of her stunning body as I stuffed her full with all my inches. Ensuring her now free to bounce breasts moved sexily in time with the jolting her frame was doing thanks to my pumps. She didn't shift too far away of course thanks to her BFF still mounting her face to leave her mouth more than just a little soaked with juices. Which in turn helped me as I could quickly repeat my motion to get balls deep into Kay over and over again to both of our moaning approval. Even if her cries were more than just a little silenced by the dripping pussy she was servicing.

"MMMMM... So, Billie, mate... How's this journo's prick, then?" Peyton asked as she moved herself off from her tag partner's facial features.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! Real... AHHHHH! Real bloody good!" Billie admitted with a groan, arching a bit as I gave her a couple more thrusts before I pulled out of her twat.

"Good review so far..." Royce smiled as she motioned for me to move back. So she could take up a sexy position of her own as she got down to her hands and knees, but moved her face to be down between Kay's legs as she hooked the other woman's legs over her shoulders. "Now let's see if your big bleeding prick is good enough to give me a decent shagging!" She said like it was a dare before she turned to start tasting the soaking wet folds in front of her.

"I'd be a bad Journalism, as your friend there would say, if I didn't!" I joked as I move down to behind Royce. Taking the offer as I pushed my cock, slick with the juices she was now starting to taste, into her snatch with a moan.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMPHH!!" Royce groaned, closing her eyes as she began to rock her gorgeous, curvy body back between me and the fellow beauty in front of her. Her mouth clamped onto the other WWE Superstar's snatch to slurp loudly and without a hint of shame. As if a woman who was happily married to a man but now currently in the literal middle of a bisexual threesome would be showing any remorse for cheating with not just a man she's just met but her long time best friend at the same time. Royce showing equal lust for cock and pussy as she pushed back against my thrusts while keeping her face pressed deeply into Kay's crotch to suck and taste that wet pussy. Making her BFF moan out with delight while her own groans were gagged a bit from those folds her lips were attached to.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! You've been practising this without me, Peyton?? MMMM!!" Billie questioned as she squirmed with delight on the Locker Room floor as sweat started to form and roll off her body. Her hands sliding down, taking a hold of the blonde locks of the woman face down between her thighs as the raven-haired stunner arched in delight from the pleasure that mouth and tongue were giving her. "AHHHHH!! SHIT!! You're never... MMMMM!! U-Usually this wild with it, mate!!" Kay added between groans. Indicating that the increased way that Peyton was lashing at her slick to say the least folds was a bi-product of Royce getting banged stiffly and deeply from behind at the same time. All the more pleasure from Kay, who herself is in a very public relationship with a male wrestler, to get from her fellow Australian as she groans and bucks her hips against that hungry, talented mouth.

"MMMMMM... Always good to see a couple of gals... AHHHHH FUCK! Who are closer off screen than they even are on it..." I teased as I moaned. Looking down through the viewfinder of my camera as I aimed it at Royce's gorgeous, rounded ass as it began to smack back against my waist when I pumped forward into her box. Easily recording the erotic slap of our bodies connecting along with all the moans all three of us were giving off. Forgetting even that this was the Women's Locker Room and we could all be caught in the very sinful act at any time. I was just focused on pounding into this piece of tight Aussie pussy that was just as snug, wet and pleasurable as the other one I'd been in minutes ago. Lucky for me that I didn't have to judge which IIconic was better than the other as they both felt divine on their own.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12