Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 15

Story Info
A Hot and Spicy workout with NXT's Xia Li.
6k words
4.57
4k
4
0

Part 15 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE, NXT or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Xia Li (NXT)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes - Chapter 15

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"OK, camera filming... I'm ready to go..." I thought out loud as I carried my camera in my hand, already recording as I walked into the specialist gym and training centre for combat sports like kick boxing. Going up to the front desk to the man stationed there. "Ah, good afternoon! Is Miss Li here?" I asked, before reaching into my pocked, pulling out an envelope and placing it down on the counter.

"Oh yeah, you..." The man chuckled, taking the packet. "Yeah, she's right in... You've got an hour before my Boss will get suspicious..." He said, tucking the bribe into his pocket as he picked up a sign from under the desk. Hanging it on the front to make it read 'CLOSED DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES' before he locked up, heading off into a staff room. Leaving me to smile as I headed into the almost empty gym.

Almost being key, as my target was currently sending fierce kicks into a kick bag, making the chain rattle as fired off strike after strike. Xia Li, the NXT Superstar, currently mid-workout as the Chinese beauty was focused on working on those lethal strikes. Clad in workout gear of nicely fitting shorts and a sports bra top. The short hair swaying as she delivered kicks with a light shine of sweat covered her gorgeous body. Tattoos on her body on display thanks to her choice of attire.

I got myself down by the nearest bench press machine next to the bag being hit. Faking like I was going to workout out as I set the camera down on it and got out a bottle of water. My presence seemingly enough that the focused beauty glanced over at me briefly as she finished off delivering a shot.

"Oh, don't mind me... Just about to get started on mine." I said to kick off some small talk.

"You don't look like a fighter type..." Xia noted, taking a break from her workout as she stood up straight, catching some air.

"Well, I can work on one or two things... That's what the camera is for. So I can check up on what I'm doing wrong." I lied, motioning to the camera. "But I won't bother you. I'm sure a celebrity like you gets bothered enough all the time.

"Ah, you know of me?" She smiled a little, putting her hands on her shapely hips.

"Well, yeah! You're Xia Li, right?" I said, as if I hadn't planned this all out for quite some time. "NXT Superstar, the first Chinese female Superstar... The Hot and Spicy Superstar herself."

"Yes, yes... That's me." She obviously confirmed. "I've not seen you around here much... You new around here?" She said with a hint of suspicion.

"Whoa, easy... I'm just here to work out." I said defensively, but making a joke out of it as I chuckled. "I don't want to pick a fight, especially with you... Well, at least not a kick boxing one at least."

"Hmmm? What's that supposed to mean?" She stepped forward, taking the bait I'd been putting out.

"Well, no offence Xia... But I've seen your social media posts... Calling yourself Hot and Spicy? All the bikini shoots you've been doing? Some might say you're just putting on a front and not able to deliver, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do... And you are no match for me..." Xia confidently said, glancing me over. "You are not man enough, as they say here, to match up with me."

"Oh? That so?" I stood up with a smile, facing her so the both of us were side on to the camera. "Sounds like a challenge there, Xia... And one I'm happy to take on." I glanced about the gym, and then to the door. "But since there's only you and me here? How about you prove it right here, right now then?"

"You Americans are bold, aren't you?" She narrowed her eyes a bit at me, but took the challenge as she stepped forward. "I never back down..." Li stated as she gave me more reason to smile as she began to lower herself down to her knees in front of me. "I will finish you off easily!" She said, reaching for my shorts.

Her look changed when she pulled my clothing down, letting out a gasp as she got a close-up look at my meaty, long and already hardening cock. "Holy shit!!" She exclaimed, showing she's picked up plenty of local enough terms from this country as she reached and took a hold of me. "OK... I judged a book by the cover this time, right?" She said with a laugh, starting to stroke me off with quick little pumps. Already warming up to the idea of having some fun as she watched my cock continue to harden in her soft grasp. While I got to enjoy a look down her top, seeing those nicely rounded breasts of hers as she knelt in front of me.

"Mmmmm... I can forgive you for that..." I said with a smile. Staring down to see Xia leaning in as she began to run her tongue across the bulbous head of my prick to make me moan. Swirling slowly around the crown with what already didn't seem like a too inexperienced motion. Rotating around a couple times more before going back up to slide across the tip. All as her hand stroked off my shaft for a nicely timed double team. She seemed to be testing me as she looked up again with a sexy little smirk before she leaned in further. Parting her lips and guiding me inside as I groaned louder. Getting to feel that nicely warm and soothing mouth as her lips wrapped around my thickness. Starting to work her oral hole along my length as she began to groan herself around me as her own arousal from dishing out a blowjob was clear to see.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm... Mmmmm..." She moaned around me as she bobbed her head along my cock. Her short dark hair already swaying as she slid up and down with smoothness. Her hand occasionally stroking the lower part of my dick as her mouth focused on slurping up and down. A sinful look in her eyes as the Chinese beauty handled my big white cock with ease. Even flicking her tongue up at my underside once in a while as she blew me. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmm!" Hard nipples were poking through that snug top of hers as she continued to rock her head back and forth along me. The saliva starting to be applied onto my inches as she slurped away. Pushing her gorgeous face deeper down onto me to make herself groan around my size. Showing it's not just at combat or wrestling she's put some serious training into with this level of oral skill.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHH!! Mmmmmm!!" She started to sexily gag around me as she went down deeply onto me. Taking my cock beyond her mouth and into the snugness of my throat. Still staring up with that lustful stare as she bobbed up and down smoothly and steadily. Like she was savouring the taste of me, or perhaps of a big cock alone. Maybe just a dick that was able to actually last between those soft lips of hers. "GAHHHHH!! HHHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMPHH!!" Each time she pushed down onto me, a new raspy gag escaped her. Saliva drooling down my cock and seeping over her lips to drip from her chin. Landing onto her exposed skin of her breasts and her top, soaking it more than her workout had been doing. Yet her eyes never watered up once as she face fucked herself almost on my dick. Sucking away happily and willingly as she choked herself on my pole over and over.

"GAAAAHHHH!! MMMMMM!! GAHHHHHH... HHHHRRR-AHHHHH..." All the more hotter considering that my camera just across from us was filming this all as her pretty face shifted right up and down onto me. Her nose bumping into my crotch and her chin briefly meeting my heavy balls as she deep throated my cock like she was more of a pornstar than a sports entertainer. Her hands sliding up my thighs as she feasted on my shaft, bobbing away as she made a fresh gag vibrate around my inches whenever she pushed sharply down onto me. "HHHHHRRRLLLL... GAHHHHHHH!! MMMMMMM..." Her saliva continued to drip down, coating my cock and balls wonderfully as well as leaving her own upper body with a more than generous coating. All as her eyes stared up with a smoking hot glare as she slobbered away on me. Not even missing a beat of her slurping when I reached down and helped her out by brushing her hair away over her shoulder so her face on the side where my camera was could get that clear view of her sucking dick like a champion.

After another round of deep bobs on me, she lifted away with sexy 'pop' sound from my dick. Breaking a trail of saliva that was hanging between her lips and my bell-end by spitting down onto my size. "You handled me well! Not many men do that..." Xia sounded impressed, smiling up at me before she moved back as she stood up.

"Not to brag, but I'm no stranger to taking on... A challenge, once in a while." I said, not completely letting my rather flimsy cover break just yet.

"I'm a big challenge... I'm Hot and Spicy!" She teased as she turned around. Easing down her shorts to show off those delicious, thick thighs of hers along with her rounded ass.

"Sounds like I'd better get to work impressing you then!" I said, moving over to my workout bag as I reached in, fishing out a bottle of sex lube from it. Adjusting the camera position a little for the best shot before I went back over to her.

Li watched with interest as I moved her into position. Bending over slightly as I had her hold onto the kick bag she'd been delivering strikes to minutes ago, with her rump sticking out and her legs spread a bit. I knelt down behind her, starting things off by spreading her thick cheeks apart as I leaned my face in. Making her gasp with pleasure and a hit of surprise as I pressed my tongue against her asshole. Sliding across then around the entrance as I started to eat her out. Showing off my own oral skills as I made her moan as I worked my tongue against that tight feeling hole. Helping myself to a grope of her full cheeks as I did so. Smiling into that lovely backside as I enjoyed the sound of her cries of approval and the taste of a fine and fat Asian booty.

"MMMMM... Oh yes! MMMMM... You like that ass? Mmmmm..." She purred, rocking back against my face as she used the hanging bag to be able to swing slightly towards then away from me, rocking on her heels as I tongued her ass. Staring back as she clutched the gym equipment, using it as a sex aid so she could further enjoy my experienced tongue working over her asshole. "AHHHHH... It feels good! MMMMM... You've done this before... Dirty man! MMMMM..." She teased, but with a wide, approving grin as she licked her own lips. Not even noticing that the sight of me rimming her was being recorded as I made sure to keep her ass cheek spread to the side so the clear shot of my tongue flicking at her butthole was visible. Saliva starting to coat her backdoor from my repeated licking as I switched between the licks and just swirling my tongue around her.

While one hand stayed keeping her thick cheek to the side, I decided to get my other into the mix. Lifting up to underneath her, making her gasp as I began to slide my fingers against her pussy. Feeling how moist she already was down there and no doubt increasing that as I smoothly worked back and forth at a slow, but not teasing pace. Looking to really warm her up for the fun to come as I now double teamed her. Stimulating both of her lower holes with finger stroking and tongue action to keep the Chinese stunner moaning out. Further showing her approval as she kept pushing her backside against my probing tongue as I lapped at her. Leaving saliva dripping down, catching onto my wrist as I moved my hand across her folds steadily.

"MMMMMM... So good! AHHHHH... MMMMM..." Xia moaned out, closing her eyes and tilting her head back as she stayed bent over to take my tongue. Her chest just brushing the bag she was holding onto. Her thick backside sticking out and jiggling slightly as I kept pleasuring her with my tongue and rubbing fingers. My digits getting coated into her juices from my repeated strokes against her. Meanwhile, I was pushing my tongue into her back passage. Reaching in as deep as I could not just to taste her, but working my saliva as far as possible now that I could see how into some backdoor action she was. "MMMMM... FUCK! Oooooooooh! MMMMM..." She licked her lips, a fresh bit of sweat forming on that beautiful face as I worked over her holes and enjoyed tasting such a rounded, juicy ass.

Eventually, I pulled away from her butt and pulled my hand from her snatch. Taking a moment to pop the lid off the bottle and apply some lube onto my digits. Making her groan out again when I brought then up to that already well licked asshole and slid a digit into her booty with a smile. Slowing fingering her as I worked the fluid into her, while taking the time to apply a bit to my own cock and stroke it in with the free hand for good measure. Hearing her groan as I prepared that back passage with some brisk and smooth finger banging. Able to stuff myself into her knuckle deep as he pushed in and out for a few quick rounds.

Withdrawing from her, I stood up. A quick glance at the camera to ensure it was still in place and recording away. "So, ready for some real fun, Xia?" I asked, teasing as I smacked the head of my dick against her butt cheek.

"If you think you can take me..." Li challenged, looking back with a sexy grin. "I might be too Hot and Spicy for you!"

"Guess we'll find out..." I said with a confident snigger of my own as I spread her cheeks again, and pressed the head of my shaft against that well prepared entrance of hers.

Soon we were both moaning out as I pushed into her tight anal tunnel, feeling exactly how tight the former Mae Young Classic and Women's Royal Rumble Match competitor's thick backside actually was. Feeling the pleasurable pressure all around my fat cock as I started to work myself in and out of her rump. Slow and steady at first so we could both adjust to the sensations as I spread her anal tunnel out as my thick length worked up into her. Staring down as I already saw her rounded cheeks jiggling again as I began to fuck her from behind. Making sure of course to keep her butt spread at the side facing the camera for that porno quality shot of my manhood sliding into such a wonderful piece of ass from the back.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK! AHHHHH... MMMMM!! Big!! MMMMM... So big!!" Li moaned her approval as she already was rocking back and forth on her heels, sending her thick booty towards the incoming thrusts between her cheeks to give a sign this might not be her first time taking it up the ass. Her fingers digging into the workout bag she was leaning against with her cheek pressed into it. So she could keep looking back with lust as a stranger she's only just me today is now already pumping away into her plump rump. "AHHHHH! MMMMM... More! AHHHH FUCK!! Give it to me... MMMMM!! Nice and hard! Yes!!" She demanded as she groaned out. The kick bag once again swinging a bit in her grasp as she used it to keep herself bent over and to stick her booty out towards me. Her cries shamelessly echoing around the gym as she was building up a sweat that was even harder than the one she'd been getting when actually training, instead of getting fucked from behind like she's more a natural at that then physical fighting.

"AHHHHH! Oh, it's my... MMMM!! Fucking pleasure to, believe me!" I said with a grin, working my prick deeper into her anal passage as I stared down and watched as my fat, white cock vanished up into that juicy Chinese booty before a few inches reappeared when I pulled back. Soon firmly driving back in to repeat the motion with a moan as I tapped that fine, full ass from behind. She was still vice-like around my size even as I worked in deeper. My motion firmer now as it was clear she had adjusted to my size all too easily. Making my job easier as I tested out her rear with pump after stiff pump to keep up both groaning out. Actually getting in a workout of my own, just of a sexual kind as I took full advantage of paying off the staff to get this place 'rented' out as a temporary sex den for an hour. Time enough to properly sample this gorgeous female wrestler as I made her cry out in delight as I fucked her ass from behind in this almost standing doggy position.

"MMMMM! AHHHHH YES... FUCK!! OOOOOOOOH MMMMMM FUCK..." Her pushes back into me were getting stiffer as she craved more of my cock. Starting to make that booty clap back into my toned midsection as I pumped away deep into her cheeks. A fresh sinful sound joining the mix to go with our moans and the sound of my dick plunging into her snug asshole. Giving back as good as she was getting to the point that if anyone walked in, they'd question if she was the one actually fucking my dick with her backside instead of the other way around. "MMMMM... FUCK... FUCK YES!! MORE! MMMMM... AHHHHHH..." She stared back again over her shoulder in desire, gazing over me as she continued to drive her hips back against my thrusts to ensure I was balls deep inside of her. Not even fazed by the loose strands of her short hair that was over her vision as she watched me send my manhood in and out of her butt. Little wonder that she was so focused on me, or at least my fat, long shaft that she didn't notice a camera was pointed at her to record a red hot sex tape of her enjoying some hard anal action.

I was starting to wonder if the chain of the kick bag she was still holding onto, and perhaps more than just to keep herself in position, would end up breaking from how much she was rocking against it to make it swing back and forth. The bag coming backward as her ass slammed back with a loud, sinful slap against my body, before swaying outward as she jolted forward behind the momentum, along with her own shift back on her feet, sent her rear once again connecting stiffly into me. Perhaps a lucky instructor or gym patron had gotten lucky and managed to tap this ass in a similar way before me? She seemed to all too easily manage to do this like it was second nature to her. Let alone how her ass was managing to take all of my thick inches smoothly in and out as I pumped away into her over and over. She was living up to that self appointed nickname of being Hot and Spicy, and then some.

I could have fucked her like that for the rest of the time I'd bribed the gym staff to give me. But I thought it better to give her a chance to change positions, as well as allow me to see what else she could handle. Pulling out of her booty with a groan as I stepped back with a wide grin.

"Mmmmm... Not too Hot and Spicy for you to take?" Xia teased as she stood up herself, stretching a bit from the long time being bent over.

"Not at all... I was wondering if maybe you'd like to show me what else you can do?" I said, moving over to the weight bench that I had my camera on.

"Yes! I will show you..." Li eagerly agreed as she followed me across. Pulling her sports bra up and over her head so her impressively sized, rounded tits were finally exposed. "I enjoy a good ride..." She said, barely giving me enough time to turn the camera so it looked down along the length of the equipment before she forcefully pushed me down to lay on my back on it.

I wasn't going to argue against the multi-time winner of martial arts and fitness competitions in her homeland. Watching as she straddled me, facing away from me with her thick legs either side to plant feet on the floor as I helped to push my dick back into her ass from underneath. Moaning, she leaned back with hands on my sides for support while I returned the favour, gripping her toned midsection to help her keep the stretching position. Soon enough she was starting to bounce that juicy rump on my dick, sliding herself up and down to get us both moaning. The position showing off how wet her snatch was as an extra visual treat, but the main focus being on my big white dick as it was once again vanishing between rounded, plump Chinese ass cheeks as she took my prick like she was an all too casual Size Queen.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12