Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 16

Story Info
Starring The Bunny of AEW, Allie!
6k words
3.5
5k
3
0

Part 16 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Allie The Bunny (AEW, formerly Impact Wrestling)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 16

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

For the night's entry, I'd taken a trip down to the arena hosting a broadcast of AEW Dynamite and currently a taping for the promotion's web show Dark was being taped. A glance down at my ill-gotten press passes and then the camera in my hand as I made my way backstage. Looking for anywhere well removed from ringside or the monitors showing the matches going on. No, I was heading towards the locker room area to scope out potential targets for my expert reviewing skills and techniques. By that of course I most certainly meant sneaking into their panties whether or not they had a partner or not.

As luck would have it, and by all the previous entries I've filled out so far in the Big Book I have plenty of that, I saw a perfect potential beauty stepping out of a locker room door. The gorgeous wrestler Allie, now more known for her ringside role as a valet calling herself The Bunny. Clad in black leather of tight pants covering her thick backside, and matching cross-stringed top hugging to her large chest along with a short, sleeved studded jacket. She even had on a signature face mask that wouldn't look out of place at an extravagant ballroom event that was in the shape of a rabbit's face with little ears and all.

Seeing me approaching, she narrowed her eyes as she saw my passes. "My boys aren't doing interviews right now." Allie flatly told me, already trying to dismiss me.

"Oh, that's fine!" I said with a friendly smile, filming her with my hand held camera. "Because actually? It's the brains of the outfit I want to interview in yourself, Allie." I stated.

"That's The Bunny to you..." She corrected me, putting her hands on those shapely hips of hers. "But at least you have good taste then to know that there's some talent in this company." She said with obvious arrogance.

"I like to think I have real good taste in women's wrestling..." I said, my words having double meaning. "But I suppose I have to ask... With the outfit and the mask and everything? You certainly know how to catch the eye ringside and how to distract... But how much of this is just an act?"

"An act? What is that supposed to mean?" She questioned.

"Well, come on... Wearing all that tight, black clothing... The kinky face mask... Are you one of those gals who just puts on a show? Or can you actually live up to your name and, well... Go like a rabbit?" I boldly asked.

"Excuse me??" She was caught off guard, glaring at me again. "First of all, you're lucky my men are busy preparing for their match tonight and not kicking your ass for asking that!" She warned, before sizing me up. "Then again from the looks of you? I think I could easily just handle that myself." She scoffed.

"Oh, so you think you can handle me?" I smirked, seeing that she was taking the bait. "Because I know for certain that I could handle you and even outlast you, Bunny." I said, making a clear challenge.

"Oh please... Some nobody like you? You wouldn't last a minute with a real woman like me..." The Bunny said, falling for my plot easily. "Hell, I bet you can't even measure up to either of my boys... My husband in particular."

"Sounds like a challenge to me then... Fancy proving me wrong?" I said, making sure to sneakily zoom in on her chest for a moment before up to her masked face and the far from amused look on the exposed parts of her face. "I think there's a storage room down the hall there we can use.

"Are you serious??" She was shocked again by my blunt statement, and that making her furious again by me. "You don't know who you're messing with... Fine! But after I've humiliated you I'm getting my team and we're all gonna make you wish you were dead!" She finally accepted.

"Excellent! In that case, Bunny? Follow me please..." I said as I led her down the corridor a good enough distance away from the locker rooms. The storage room we soon entered being basic enough with just random stored boxes, some ladders and other wrestling gimmicks and items you'd expect to see around a show like this. "So, shall we..."

I began to say, but having had enough of my bluntness as soon as the door was shut she stormed forward. Dropping down to her knees and yanking down my pants. "Shut up! I'm going to... FUCK!!"

Now it was her turn to be cut off but this time by herself. Allie's eyes widened with pure cock-shock, seeing my fat, lengthy cock already hardening as she pulled my pants down. "Fuck!" She didn't exactly poetically say, but it sure fit the moment as she now eagerly took a hold of my meat now she knew what she was working with. "Guess you've earned a couple minutes of my time..." She claimed after composing herself a bit, stroking my cock to get me properly hard. Before she leaned in. Letting me get a feel of her pierced tongue as she ran the metal of the crown of my cock. Showing off that she's done this plenty of times before as she smoothly worked it around me as well as brushing that nicely wet tongue against my bell-end. Pumping away with her hand as she stared up with a clear growing desire now compared to her arrogance moments before. "But we'll see if your big mouth can still back up what you claim you can handle... Even with a big... Big cock like this..." She admitted as the tone of her voice was already clearly sounding like she was warming up to having some fun with me.

"Mmmmm... Can't wait to see how I'll earn more of your time, Bunny..." I said with a chuckle as I watched her go back to dragging that piercing around my shaft as she licked away, easily making me groan. But my sounds only increased when she brought my length between her soft lips to really make me moan, and I certainly heard her letting out a muffled noise of approval as well at the taste of me. The vegan beauty showing she's got no issue tasting some thick man-meat as she started to bob back and forth on me. Using her hand more to just keep me steady now with the odd twist of her wrist around the base for good measure. Making the sight red hot already as I kept my camera aimed right down at her pretty face sliding along my dick.

"Mmmmmph!! Mmmmm..." The Bunny moaned around my cock as she bobbed up and down, making her blonde hair sway a bit as she gazed up lustfully at me behind her ballroom-style rabbit mask. Giving me not just the great feeling of her warm and wet mouth working over my fat inches, but a nice view of her large tits from her kneeling position. Already handling half of my size and looking like she wanted the whole length inside of her as kept moving her head steadily and smoothly along my pole. Saliva coating my inches from her skilled mouth work as she pushed up and down on me, despite the fact that I wasn't the man she was happily married to let alone not even a wrestler.

I stood and moaned, keeping my camera nice and steady to capture this filthy blowjob as the spit started to seep past her lips and down her chin from the repeated motion. Groaning out as I felt her naughty tongue piercing sliding back and forth along the underside of my prick as she blew me for a bonus sensation. Showing her in the process that I could handle what tricks she and her pornstar quality mouth could dish out. I only briefly reached my hand down to brush some strands of hair out of the way of her face and the mask covering it, which got me a narrow eyed glare like a part of her was still pissed that I was so bold to work my way into getting a piece of her. But that look soon fading as she continued to make her own light groans be muffled around my member as she slurped away over and over.

"Mmmmmphh!! MMMMM!! HMMMMPHHH!!" She bobbed away deeply, making the face covering she wore bump into my crotch when she pushed right down and impressively deep throated my shaft. Not even gagging as she took my thickness into her snug throat and held herself sinfully down. Closing her eyes to show she was enjoying the feeling herself as she clutched my thighs to aid in keeping her oral tunnel filled up with dick. Keeping her tongue lashing around my inches all the while so she could keep giving me that pleasurable scraping of her metal piercing against my rod. Finally lifting off with a groan, just to spit a thick wad of saliva onto me and dive back down for another round of slurping. Making me wonder if this was really about testing that I could give her the action she clearly needed, or if she was just enjoying finally handling not just a meaty cock but once that could last with her.

"MMMMPHHH!! MMMM!! HHHHPPPMMM..." She moaned around my dick as she eagerly and willingly fucked her face on me. I didn't even have to thrust at all as she did all the work, making her blonde hair flow behind her from the force she was putting behind the rocking back and forth motion her head was doing. "MMMMPHHH!! HHHHHHLLLL... MMMMM!!" The former Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion making her chin lightly connect with my balls when she pushed down and planted her full lips around my base again and again. Ensuring my crotch was well soaked with her drool as she coated my dick and nutsack. Not even getting watering eyes as she slobbered away onto me. Only gagging a little now just from the repeated way she'd stuffed her own throat full with my meat in a way she's clearly not experienced in a long while.

Eventually, she had to pull off from me with a loud groan as she sat back. Taking in deep breathes before she smirked up at me. "Well, shit... Guess I got proved wrong again..." Allie admitted as she stood up, wiping saliva off her chin with the back of her hand. "So, we gonna fuck or what?" She was the bold one now with a look to match as she slipped off her leather jacket to dump it down to the ground.

"Oh, I think it would be rude not to!" I of course eagerly accepted her offer. Keeping the camera focused on her as she pulled her top off. Unleashing her fantastic, large and rounded enhanced chest of hers into full view.

"The mask stays on..." The Bunny said with a sinful purr, and I wasn't going to argue as she then turned around. Lowering those tight pants so her thick, rounded backside was exposed to me. And noticeably her clean shaven pussy was already a little moist looking.

"You're the Boss! Or should I say, Bunny..." I chuckled as I moved up behind her as she assumed a classic position. Hands up on the wall, her ass out and leaning down a bit ready to take it from behind.

"If you even think about making some joke about giving me your 'carrot', then I'm gonna... MMMMM..." Her threat was cut off by me sliding my fat dick, coated in her spit, into her wet and waiting pussy from the back. Sliding my inches in to make us both groan out as I took a hold of her waist with my free hand. Already feeling her backing up towards me even before I began pumping into her. Which of course I soon got down to business with doing as I pulled back, until just the fat crown of my pole was still inside of her. Then moving back in to fill up a second of her pleasurable holes to pump in deep. "AHHHHH... Oh fuck!! MMMMM... Yeah, like that... Fuck!!" She already called out her approval, glancing back with her mask-covered face to make the fact I was pounding a naked beauty even hotter. Seeing her watching me go to work as I shifted my hips back and forth to slide my rod bareback into her twat.

I aimed my camera right down at her rounded backside as she pushed back sharply against my motion, ensuring I was deep into her in no time at all. Filming the sight of my cock reappearing from out of her snug, wet hole as I drew back before I pumped deep into her as her rump connected with my crotch to already make her clap back against me. The Canadian beauty moaning out with each thrust I delivered. A feeling no doubt further enhanced by how she was actively fucking herself on my prick by sliding her snatch along my as I worked it in and out of her. Able to sneak a grope of her fleshy ass as it started to ripple from the stiff connections she was doing back against my body as we fucked in already very shameless fashion.

"MMMMM!! Fuck!! Fuck... That's some good dick! MMMMM..." She groaned and wasn't just saying dirty talk to tell me what I wanted to hear, or playing up for the camera she knew was still filming her. Her wetness around my size showing she was far from faking any of her pleasure here. All the while rocking backward to meet my pumps with expert timing and force so that sharp, sinful slap of her booty hitting my waist rang out around this storage room. "AHHHHH... Come on! Harder, you fucking bastard... MMMMM!! Make me fucking feel that big fucking dick inside of me..." She demanded, already very worked up as she licked her lips with a gaze over her shoulder at me. Rather making me think for a woman calling herself The Bunny she was adopting the mindset of 'fucking like rabbits' really to heart. Even if the cock she was currently taking most certainly wasn't that of the man she's actually married to.

Who was I to argue against the lusty orders of a stunning, veteran and curvaceous female wrestler? I gladly accepted the challenge as I turned things up a notch. Working my cock more forcefully and at a quicker pace to use my weapon like a piston. Spearing quickly in and out of her already moist box with a stiff series of thrusts. Sending my crotch slapping into her backside as I moaned out and took her from behind. Getting loud moans out of the beauty formerly known as Cherry Bomb as shifted her position to bend over forwards a bit more for almost a full standing doggy pose. Her head hanging down in delight as she gasped out. Yet still pushing off from the wall to keep her pussy working over my length with perfect timing. Making sure I was driving into her balls deep each and every time.

"Come on! MMMMM!! FUCK!! Harder, you fuck! MMMM!! Yeah, fucking deep you bastard!! MMMMM!!" She unleashed foul mouthed encouragement between her lusty moans. Sweat starting to form across all that exposed skin. But even as her tits swung underneath her and her hair swayed from rocking back and forth in time with my thrusts, that signature Bunny mask she wore stayed in place over her gorgeous face. "AHHHHH!! FUCK!! MMMMM... Yessssssss... MMMMM!! Get that big fucking dick... MMMM!! Deep right in my fucking pussy! Ooooooooh MMMM!!" The former Tag Team Champion in SHIMMER and SHINE Wrestling was sounding like a soundtrack to a porno as she kept the dirty talk and loud groans coming. I was keeping up my end of the deal to make sure she stayed in such a highly erotic state. Making sure my cock drove in to the hilt into her box again and again as I thrust deeply and swiftly. Matching those rough pushes back she was doing so her ass rippled deliciously each time it clapped back against me.

"Mmmmm... I think I'm starting to win you over, Allie..." I stated the obvious as I pulled out of her slot with a groan.

"That's The Bunny to you, asshole!" Allie said as she stood up, but the smirk on her exposed lips told me she wasn't exactly offended. "You better not be worn out now..." She warned as turned around, putting her back against the wall she'd just been bent over in front of.

"Not by a long shot, Bunny..." I said, taking a moment to pop the camera down on top of some storage boxes for a wider shot of the action to come as I moved back in to her. Lifting her far leg up so I could step back in close, sliding my dick back into that wet, needy pussy.

"MMMMM... Then get back to work, you fucker!!" She almost snapped as she wrapped an arm around me with a wicked grin. Already grinding her pussy down against my cock before I'd gotten a chance to start thrusting but once I did, we were both moaning out in delight all over again. "MMMM YESSSSS.... FUCK!! MMMMMM!! Ah fuck!! MMMMM!!" Me feeling her snug, slick walls caressing my member as I fed those inches in and out of her, and she got her tunnel stretched out pleasurably by the kind of long, thick cock that she could clearly handle but hadn't gotten to enjoy for a long while. I resisted the urge to question her about her actual husband perhaps not measuring up to my vast size, not just to avoid any rage, but because I could easily figure that answer out myself from her pussy was clamped around my rod.

"MMMMMM!! So... So fucking big!! MMMMM!!" She stated as her big tits bounced as my thrusts made her jolt up against the wall she was leaning against. Helping to keep her in that position with my hold of her leg so she had to stay balanced on one foot. Staring at me from behind her rabbit ballroom-style mask with desire as her hand of the arm wrapped around me grabbed the back of my neck. "Yeah, fucking fill me up you dirty fucker! MMMMM!! Fill me right fucking up! UHHHH!! With all that fat... Big... Fucking cock of yours! MMMMM!!" She demanded with lust dripping from every word as she groaned out. Still managing to grind her twat against my pumps somewhat but more just bouncing up and down a bit as I pistoned my dick into her snugness. So close that I could watch and count the drops of sweat that were forming on her forehead to drip downward and either run over or under that face covering she still kinkily had on.

I just smiled at her filthy demands. Letting my actions do all the talking as I pumped away into the stunning AEW valet and manager as well as occasional wrestler. Getting that up close view of her rounded, sizeable tits that were jiggling deliciously each time she jolted against the wall thanks to one of my stiff pumps. Her soaking, still tight pussy keeping me moaning out too as I began to build up a healthy sweat of my own from giving it to such a stunning beauty. Making sure to keep my body angled nicely so that the filming camera not that far away from this red hot action captured every second of my cock sliding in and out of her slit. Hence why I'd picked the far leg so her near one would stay planted and not hide the view of this multi-time former Champion across the indies getting fucked by not just a man she's only just met today, but one she most certainly isn't even married to.

"MMMM!! FUCK!! Come here, you hung bastard!!" She sinfully growled, not giving me a choice as she gripped my hair and pulled my face towards her masked-covered one. Starting off a lip lock that I all too happily agreed to as I pushed my tongue out. Letting it wrestle around hers as she controlled the pace of it. Letting me feel that kinky metal piercing of hers as it roamed around my mouth and over my own tongue as we swapped spit and moans in another shameless display. As if how I was pounding my cock stiffly and quickly up into her dripping snatch wasn't proof enough of the sudden down to fuck mindset of the Canadian stunner was. I even took the chance to reach my hand in and give her huge tit a deep grope for good measure as I pumped away. Not missing a beat with my own thrusts even as we made out like we've been lovers for months instead of just minutes.

Once more the slap of skin hitting skin was ringing out along with our muffled moans. My balls swinging against her body each time I drove in and fed in almost all my inches, getting as much as the angle of our bodies could allow with this standing position. Sweat shining and trickling down us both and now joined by saliva dripping from our lips and chins from the making out and tongue lashing we were doing. My brisk thrusts still going at a machine-like pace to stuff her over and over swiftly and steadily. Her tunnel staying nice and snug around my pole even after all this constant, repeated pumping I've delivered to her. The way she still had her eyes half open as we made out showing how filthy this was for her -- not interested in romance, but just a good, nasty fuck as she kept working her twat against my pumps even as I held her up against the wall.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12