Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 23

Story Info
Threeway fun with Momo Watanabe & AZM of Stardom.
6.8k words
4
2.1k
2
0

Part 23 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Momo Watanabe, AZM (both Stardom)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 23

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, inter.

* * *

Ah, another trip to the Land of the Rising Sun. And to the famed, certain Hall in Tokyo, Japan where so many wrestling promotions like to put on shows. My existing connections and a healthy bribe here and there easily getting me passes to sneak backstage. My target? The roster of the Joshi promotion Stardom once again, where I've already sampled a few of the lovely Asian ladies there to see what else other than excellent wrestling that they can put on. This time I'd put on the guise of more of a photographer, with a camera around my neck to go with with unsuspecting jacket, shirt and pants I had on.

However, being a Westerner in Japan I did still stick out like a sore thumb as I headed along a corridor, looking to see if I could slip towards where the locker room area was. Stepping back when I saw a door opening and two of Stardom's roster stepped out, looking like they'd completed a studio-style photoshoot for updated promo pics as both were in their ring attire. I'd considered following them along, but when the shorter of the two locked onto me, she gave her friend a nudge.

"Oi! Momo-chan... Check out this suspicious looking guy..." AZM, the High Speed division expert of the Queen's Quest stable said in an already cocky, extremely self confident tone as the gorgeous 18 year old sized me up. Wearing a purpled and black ring gear of top and shorts, matching her accessories and the dyed purple hair. Of course, she spoke in her native tongue but I'm kind enough to provide a translation free of charge!

"Hey... A strange American journalist... That is familiar..." Momo Watanabe agreed as she gave me a look over. Confident in her own right at one of the aces of Stardom folded her arms over her impressively sized, but often hidden by her attire, chest as she was in a golden top and shorts gear with blue and black trim.

"Hey! You there! Foreign guy!" AZM boldly marched over to me, glaring up at me as she small size but large attitude was clear to see. "We've heard rumours about someone like you being around here! Some idiot, pervert sneaking around here where they shouldn't be! Doing things they shouldn't be either!" She said, with the sort of tone that seemed to me she was trying to provoke me.

"Indeed... A couple of our friends in Queen's Quest have been bragging about an unusual encounter they had... Mentioning a man from another land..." Momo stated as while her glance over me seemed to be more to decide if the stories she's heard are true or not.

It had appeared that my escapades in the past had made me somewhat the talk of the town, or at least within a stable in the company. That could be risky for my plans of scoring against other women, but in this case I decided to use that to my advantage along with playing off the women's clear high opinions of themselves.

"Ah, forgive me. I'll be out of your way in a moment." I lied as I looked between the two. "If you wouldn't mind, would point me in the direction of the Donna del Mondo locker room?" I said, gauging their reactions at hearing my target was another group entirely than theirs. "I'm very interested in interviewing Giulia! She's a top talent and competitor in this company. Not to mention meeting Natsupoi. She's lightning fast and quick!" I added, making sure to pick out two rivals and equals to these two to further the envy.

"HEY!! What do mean Natsupoi, you idiot?!" AZM snapped, taking the bait as her hands were on her hips as she glared up at me. "If you want to speak to anyone in the High Speed division it's me, damn it! I'm the expect, not that fairy princess loser!!"

"It seems we were wrong about this one... I was told that man had good taste, and you clearly don't have it if you're wasting your time with Donna del Mondo..." Watanabe scoffed with a slightly bitter tone. "If there's any interview to be done with an ace around here? It's me and me only you need to speak to."

"Oh, so I'm wrong am I?" I played along, holding back my smile as I looked between the two. "Well, if you two believe you can be more entertaining than..."

"We're the damn best! We're MOMOAZ!" AZM snapped at me. "You're the one not on our level! And no one else is!"

"Is that the case? Then you two don't mind giving me a moment of your time then?"

"Ha! More like you're wasting our time! Ain't that right, Momo-chan?" She looked back at her tag partner and stable-mate.

"I think we can listen to this one... We can't let down our standing as part of Queen's Quest after all..." Momo stated, still checking me out. "Plus... Maybe we can see if the stories we've heard are true after all."

"I think that's settled then! So, shall we... Hey! Watch the camera!" I said as AZM grabbed me by the straps of the camera I had on, pulling me down the corridor.

"Shut up, idiot! I'll show you I'm better than that stupid Natsupoi in every way!" AZM vowed as Momo, giving a sly smirk, followed more calmly after us.

* * *

A few minutes later I was in the (admittedly not too unfamiliar) surroundings of the Queen's Quest locker room as I gave the tag team known as MOMOAZ a reason to stare now when I lowered my pants down. Giving them a look at my thick, long, white American dick to the pair of Japanese beauties.

"H-Hey! What's the big idea, idiot??" AZM demanded, trying her best to glare at me even as she glanced at my dick. "Coming into a woman's locker room and exposing yourself? You sick pervert!" She claimed, despite her being the one who dragged me here.

"Looks like the rumours might be true..." Momo more calmly and coolly said with a slight smile. "But seeing is one thing... It will take more than that to dethrone a couple of Queens like us."

"Guess I've got my work cut out for me then!" I said, stepping out of my footwear and pants. "So, who'd like to..." I started to offer before I was again cut off.

"Oh please! Even with this size? You're nothing for the real High Speed Queen!" AZM claimed, dropping down to her knees not so much eagerly, but more with that wild over confidence of hers. "I'll finish this off quickly!"

"Be my guest..." I smiled, seeing the stunning 18 year old wrestler gripping my cock as she didn't hold back. Taking my rod inside of her mouth and groaning as her soft lips stretched around my thickness. Her hand holding my size steady as she began to work her oral hole up and down on me. Groaning as she started to slurp at a sudden, quick pace that fitted her role in Stardom's High Speed Division. "Mmmmm... Looks like someone's been spending their time well... Ahhhhh... Since being legal..." I teased, noting the surprisingly impressive technique and smoothness the young beauty has as she bobbed her head along my fat cock. Making her purple hair sway back and forth while she glared up at me. Looking mad already that her sucking skill hadn't made me blow already as she worked over the top part of my prick.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh..." The already multi-time champion in Stardom moaned around my dick as she ran her lips back and forth along me. Rapidly slurping away onto me to get saliva drooling down me and onto her own fingers gripping my base. Even as she watched me stare down at the oral sex through my camera as I sneaked in a snap of her, she never lost the quick pace as she smoothly worked away on me. Showing off the sort of blowjob talent many a pornstar twice her age couldn't keep up with, despite only being months of legal age. "Mmmmmm... Mmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmm..." She stared stared with defiance, determined to finish me off with her oral ability alone as she worked briskly along my size. Her eyes only widening when she pushed down a little too far than she could handle. Making herself gag as the crown of my length hit the back of her mouth.

"No holding back now, AZM..." Momo invited herself in, surprising us both but more her tag partner as she grabbed a handful of that dyed purple hair. Pushing AZM's pretty face right into my crotch, making her gag along my fat dick as I moaned with a smile. AZM unsurprisingly glared with a side glance at her friend, but took it on with her usual cockiness to not want to be outdone by even a stable-mate. Allowing herself to be face fucked as Momo pushed her head along my prick, sliding the wet, warm mouth up and down as the spit started to really drip down off her chin. Determined to defy us both even as she choked when my length invaded that tight mouth and my heavy balls met her chin.

"GAHHHHHH!! HHHHHHLLLLKKK... MMMMMM!!" AZM's hands gripped my legs, staring up with narrowed eyes as she was pissed off not at sucking dick, but being controlled by a woman only a couple years older than herself. Alongside her mouth clearly not being quite enough, despite what she believed, to make me race to an early finish. I moaned out, smiling down as I took another snap of her gorgeous face deep down on my crotch. The unique accessory that Momo wore on the back of her hand would also make it clear who it was making the High Speed expert engage in face fucking. The blowjob was not enough, but having another woman make it happen made it that extra bit more special to enjoy. "GAHHHHHH... MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHHH..." She spluttered again with a fresh glare up as her lips were made to twist a bit from the grip of her hair making the head turn from side to side. Before AZM had to bob again on my length for another swift, steamy round. Tellingly, despite the constant angry stares up at me as she deep throated me, she never made a single more to push her face up and off from me, let alone move off from her stable-mate gripping her locks.

"I think that's proved the point..." Momo smiled with sexy confidence as she pulled the younger woman off of my shaft. What exactly the point was -- if it even was that I could handle a blowjob -- would perhaps not be answered.

"Hey! What's the idea??" AZM snapped, standing up and glaring at her friend. Grabbing Momo's longer, darker hair as she looked up. "Choking me on his stupid, big cock!!"

"...Shut up." Watanabe silenced her friend as the two kept holding one another's hair. Leaning in to plant a steamy kiss onto the shorter woman's hair to make her moan. Naturally, I took a snap of the two women having a lip lock as it certainly seemed that more than friendships ran within the Queen's Quest stable just like my previous encounter with the group.

"Mmmmmm..." AZM groaned as she didn't resist as Momo's tongue slid into her mouth, allowing the two to make out looking like lovers. But the firm grip of the locks of the other making it look like a clash of rivals at the same time.

I just stood back and watched as the two moved one another down onto the locker room floor. Watanabe's wrestling bottoms being slid down along the way, and the next thing I got to enjoy was seeing Momo on her back, legs wrapping around the purple haired head of her friend and tag partner as the younger beauty began lapping her tongue against the tight folds of the other talented and confident beauty. A clear familiarity between both as Momo rocked her hips up towards that pretty face, allowing AZM to show case that her oral talents aren't just limited to dealing with the opposite sex either. Giving me plenty to take pictures of before I decided to join back into the party.

With AZM's attire being more fully linked up, I had to unclip then slide down her attire from the top downwards, finding her not being too distracted by her task of eating out that she couldn't lift a leg up to help me ease down her clothing off her legs. Leaving her nude aside from boots and arm and wrist accessories as I knelt behind her. Inviting myself in as I pushed my cock into the tight, young pussy of a Japanese 18 year old. Moaning in delight at the expected super tightness I felt as I began to pump and took a hold of her hips. Finding her slim and small frame rather perfect for me to not just hold in place, but actually pull back into my thrusts as she groaned out in approval of her own. Giving me all the green light I needed to pump away and feed my dick deeper into her already dampening slot. And something told me she was getting off on more than just a big dick in her twat as well.

"Mmmmmm... You're more up for this than usual, Azumi..." Momo teased, using the former ring name of the beauty between her legs as she easily noticed the eagerness of the tongue lapping at her lower lips. Working them smoothly across the hungry mouth of the woman she's won the Goddesses of Stardom Tag League with. Moaning at the pleasure she was getting from another female's tongue sliding across her pussy and it was clear this was far from the first time they've had some lesbian fun before. "Ahhhhhh... Good to see you're finally knowing your place for once..." She added with a smirk, playing off of the extreme cockiness the young stunner has. Her thick thighs nicely pressed to control but not cause pain with a leglock far removed from the usual in-ring kind used. Keeping that pretty face up close into her crotch so she could rub her slot up and down over that munching mouth to keep her moans loudly echoing around the locker room.

"MMMMMM!! MMMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM..." AZM groaned as her body was worked back and forth between two lovers, one familiar and another she's only laid eyes on today. Not even having to move much as her small stature allowed her to be easily pulled back and forth like she was living sex doll. Her purple hair swaying as I yanked her back into me, sending her ass slapping back into me as I filled her tightness up with my fat inches to bury myself in to the hilt. "MMMMMPHHH... MMMMMM!!" The legs around AZM's head ensuring she was never pulled too far off. So she could still keep dining on tasty wet pussy of a fellow Japanese wrestler, all as she took some white American dick deep into her pussy from behind. I had a feeling as well this might not be her first ever threesome either, but perhaps the first with an actual real cock involved. The saliva that had been dripping off her chin now replaced with juices as she made her close friend and tag team partner soaked from tongue work alone.

I broke off from holding AZM's waist in order to pull her back into my pumping cock. Making sure to get more evidence of my encounter with some pictures as I aimed down to record my dick pounding in nice and deep into the former High Speed Champion's box, or up at the former Wonder of Stardom title holder as she enjoyed being eaten out by the woman we were sandwiching. Keeping my stiff thrusts going to keep the younger of the two (but only by a couple years) nice and filled up as I groaned out myself. Her snug tunnel allowing a smooth entry now more than used to my vast size as I could drive in balls deep every time, and making the slap of skin meeting ring out especially loud when I used my own strength to pull her back into me.

"Mmmmmm... Don't hog her all to yourself now, strange man..." Momo teased me, giving me a smirk while she still shifted her hips in order to keep grinding her pussy against her teammate's gorgeous facial features. "Ahhhhhh... After all... Mmmmmm... You want to save the best for last, right?" She added, making it clear she wasn't going to just be satisfied with just having her snatch pleasured by another woman's tongue either during this all. I just nodded in response as I enjoyed another round of being deep in that tight, wet box of the even cockier beauty the two of us were working over. Finding it still surprisingly easy to bring the beauty I was drilling sharply back so her pussy was eased all the way onto my rod whenever I pumped in. Making the slap of her ass striking my crotch ring out along with her muffled cries. Knowing how much, despite what her ego might dictate, she was loving this with how soaked she was around my rod.

"Mmmmmm..." I smiled, pulling out of AZM's twat with a groan. "Sounds like someone wants to see if the rumours are true." I remarked as I shifted back a bit.

"Oh don't be so sure..." Momo unwrapped her legs from the other woman's head. "After all, I'm the best that Queen's Quest has to offer. You might easily beat Azumi here, but me? I won't..."

"Like Hell I'm not the best!" AZM snapped, outraged by the mocking at her expense. Getting up and pouncing on her friend. "I'm the best at High Speed! The best at everything!" She yelled, making the other beauty groan when she swung her leg over and mounted Watanabe's face.

"Guess I'll take this hole then..." I said with a chuckle as I moved in between Momo's spread legs. Not even having to hold the limbs himself as AZM reached back, hooking the feet like it was an in-ring pin hold.

Watanabe had an eyebrow raised, amused by the shorter woman's rage as she didn't even try and fight back. Letting that wet pussy of AZM be lowered onto her face as she reached up, cupping the shorter woman's thighs as she began to return the favour from moments before. Planting her mouth onto the slick lower lips of her tag team partner for a long, hungry slurp. Showing herself to be no stranger to girl-on-girl action as she didn't hold back, sliding her tongue up into that slot and beginning to probe. Already making the younger woman moan out as she used what should be a dominating position to work her slit down against that pretty face of the equally talented Joshi underneath her.

That left me free to shift up behind the action, as I took advantage of that pin-hold like grip and slid my white cock into another piece of wet, snug Japanese pussy. Moaning as this felt as good as the other, and from the muffled moan that was let out as I made that tight tunnel spread as I pushed in the feeling was mutual. Plus, without needing to grip either of the beauties in this three-way I could focus on snapping some nice pics of my fat shaft sliding in and out of that tightness as I worked my hips back and forth. Sliding in deeper over time as I helped the beauty now being the centre of attention moan and sweat as she had action at both ends while being flat on her back.

"MMMMMM! Yeah! I'm the best! AHHHHH!! Best at High Speed! The best at fucking!! MMMMM!!" AZM almost ranted as she rolled her hips down onto the fellow member of Queen's Quest she was mounted on. Her ass brushing against Momo's impressively sized and rounded tits as she pressed her twat down on that lapping tongue. Trying to control things but from her own loud moans it seemed obvious she was just being allowed to be on top here. "MMMMM!! You know it, Momo-chan! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!! I'm the one leading Queen's Quest!" She groaned out, feeding the woman she's been part of an Artist of Stardom Championship winning team with. Sweat covering her own tight and tiny body as she shifted quickly to run her pussy over that flicking tongue. Showing off a different form of her quickness with the sudden motion, but it still wasn't enough to faze the woman underneath her as she continued to lap away.

"MMMMMPHHH... MMMMMM..." Watanabe just rested back, keeping her head raised up so her lips stayed planting on that pussy gliding back and forth across her still hungry mouth. Leaving juices trailing down her chin and neck from both that repeated grinding down onto her and her own composed and focused slurping. "MMMMMM... MMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!!" All the while as I drilled her own twat, filling her up to the limit as my balls smacked into her different toned skin. It was tricky to reach around with my camera and try to get a good shot of the lesbian action that was making up a part of this threesome so for the most part I just settled for the red hot shots of my fat dick sliding all the way into some hot, snug pussy.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12