Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 30

Story Info
With indies and AEW starlet Skye Blue.
7.1k words
4.8
3.8k
7
1

Part 30 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Skye Blue (AEW, indies)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 30

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Maybe it was just the fact that there was a certain Performance Center for a sports entertainment promotion in the state, but I often found my trips coming to Florida in order to fill out an entry in my Big Book. Today being no different but still having a different twist to it. Using my connections with friends in low places and the odd bribe here and there to bag myself the required backstage passes and fake press credentials. The target location being a taping for the online shows Dark and Dark Elevation for All Elite Wrestling. Currently underway at a sound studio at Universal Studios in Orlando.

My target however was more on the free agent side of things than a contracted talent for the company. Having managed to snag an interview with an up and coming beauty who as well as wrestling for AEW has worked for the NWA, and indies such as Warrior Wrestling and AAW. And telling some little white lies to get her thinking a media interview would boost her stock even more set things up nicely. Leaving me to handle arranging the set for our meeting with the standard short table in the middle with a chair either side of it. My cameras already in place on tripods in the room ready to roll.

All that was left for me to walk in my special guest. The gorgeous Skye Blue, and certainly not to be confused with the adult film star or the 'custom match' model of the same name. The beauty with long brunette hair smiling as she walked in. Clad fittingly in a blue with white and black trim coloured ring attire. Her stunning, thick and rounded ass barely contained in shorts with thigh high boots and coverings on her legs. The matching wrestling top across her perky tits currently covered up by the long sleeved entrance top with a stylish design of her own name across the front. The look topped off by her wearing a snapback hat with the brim facing back behind her.

"I'm like super excited for this!" Skye said, already making herself comfortable by unzipping the top to take it off, draping it across the back of a chair. "There's like a lot of super talented women on the roster and you're wanting to interview me! I almost didn't believe the e-mail. Since I don't really match up with some of the women here in AEW you've already spoken with."

"Oh, well I do have an eye on the up and coming talents, not to brag or anything." I claimed with a smile as I turned on the cameras to get them all rolling. "It's not just bigger stars names like Doctor Britt Baker D.M.D. that I interview. I did conduct a nice interview of sorts with one of the roster members in The Bunny a while back, and I even stopped by a certain Librarian before then." I said, being quite economical with the truth about those 'interviews' with other beauties I've written entries for in my Big Book. "But I digress. I won't take up too much of your time, Miss Blue. Just some standard questions and the like before we get a little in depth." I said, hiding back my true intentions as I moved onto the set.

"And you brought your own equipment too? That's kinda unusual." Blue remarked for a moment but thought nothing too much of it as she smiled again. "But go ahead! I'm ready for anything."

I smiled, pausing as I looked to the cameras and did a silent count-down to fake like this was all professional. "Welcome again everyone to another interview with the stars of professional wrestling!" I said with an upbeat tone. "Today I'm very excited to say I've got one of the top rising stars in the business today. A woman who has already been a champion in promotions such as the NWA, Zero1 USA and AAW, but you might know her better from her more recent work in All Elite Wrestling, across the webshows Dark and Elevation alongside Dynamite. Please welcome Chicago, Illinois native, Miss Skye Blue!"

"And someone's done their homework!" Skye remarked with a laugh. "But please, just go with Skye. No need for all that Miss stuff. It's not like I'm the megastar around here or anything." She said to joke with me.

"Oh, gladly! So Skye, we're here backstage at AEW... You've been competing here for months now and you've even at points directly impressed the management around here. What's it like getting all this attention on you so early in your career?"

"Oh, well it's flattering of course... But I just see it as motivation." Blue politely said. "I'm like you said still starting off. Yes I've won titles, yes I've been on TV shows a few times... But I still have a long, long way to go. But I've gotta admit, it's really freaking cool when I've got the fans out there chanting and cheering for me." She said with a gorgeous smile.

"Oh I'm sure it is! Being the centre of attention I'm sure is something you'll really get used to." I said as I kept this small talk going. "And, with no disrespect intended, you certainly know you've got a lot of eyes on you as of late." I stated. "You've got your own 'exclusive content' website as they say that you keep regularly updated. And that's no bad thing after all!"

"Oh, so you've been doing in depth research on me, huh?" Skye said, laughing again and clearly not offended by the comment. "Well, I mean, why not, right? I work hard in the ring and outside of it. Might as well make a little extra on the side as well if people are interested in it."

"It's a smart business move, absolutely." I agreed. "And I will say, I'm a bit glad you picked out a fittingly blue coloured costume today for this interview. It looks fantastic on you might I say." I stated the obvious.

"Well, that's nice of you to say..." Blue raised an eyebrow. "Starting to make me wonder what kind of an interview this is however..."

"Oh, I meant no offence to you, Skye." I smiled as I stood up from my chair. "In fact, allow me to make it up to you. Here, please, stand up for a moment." I offered as she glanced over me.

"Hey, I wasn't mad... But sure, I'll bite." Skye remarked as she stood up, brushing her long hair back.

"And if you wouldn't mind, Skye? Turn around for me, please?" I asked with a smile.

"You are a funny one... What, you gonna kiss my ass to make it up to me?" She laughed again, but fell for it as she indeed turned around, showing off that fantastic, thick backside of hers in her tight ring gear.

"Oh, even more than that..." I grinned as I quickly dropped down and at the same time, grabbed onto her ring shorts. Making her gasp with wide eyes when I hauled them down, exposing that stunning butt before my hands clamped onto her cheeks. Before she could reach back I had dived my head forward and pressed my tongue against her tight asshole. Turning those shocked gasps into groans as that hand that had perhaps been meant to push me off now just held onto the top of my head. Allowing me to probe against that snug starfish of hers as I moaned at the taste of her rump. Putting my hands to work not just to keep her cheeks spread but groping at them to enjoy the more than ample flesh she had to offer.

"MMMMM!! Oh my God!! Are you fucking serious?? MMMMM!! This is fucking wild!" She stared back over her shoulder, laughing again before she moaned as despite my sudden method, she wasn't making any motion now to stop be as I rimmed her. Flicking my tongue against her asshole as she found her legs spreading slightly as her shorts were left down at her thighs at the top of her boots. "MMMMM... Ooooooooh fuck... That's fucking good, too! MMMMM... This is fucking crazy!" She admitted, before biting down on her bottom lip as her body leaned forward. Using her free hand to hold onto the chair of the interview set while pushing that booty out towards my handsome face while I ran my tongue across her asshole. Watching me attack her snug entrance with my experienced tongue as I already left her a little slick with my saliva.

I smirked up at her, shameless as I continued to dine on that fantastic, rounded behind of the beauty billed from Chicago, Illinois. My fingers easily digging in deep into her cheeks as I kept them apart. Allowing me to be right in between them, working my tongue across her asshole and along the crack as well. Moving down to brush against the bottom of her pussy before heading back up to focus on the hole above. Groaning into her as I more than enjoyed the taste of her rump and felt her shifting back against me and my hungry tongue as the time passed. Safe to say she's already quickly forgiven me for luring her into this fraud of an interview as my tongue pleasured her tight asshole. Willingly letting me rim her as I pressed my tongue into her, entering into her for the first time and getting a loud, approving moan out of her.

"MMMMM... Like that, huh? MMMMM... Dirty motherfucker! AHHHHH..." She groaned out, still looking back as she swayed her hips a little. Her hand on my head gripping onto my hair a bit to keep me in place as she pushed her booty against my face. Helping to work my tongue as deep into her back passage as I could reach. Not that I had any plans, especially now that she was quickly into this sudden encounter, to move away and stop dining on that fat ass of the pro wrestler. Her eyes half narrowed with a sinful look as she let me get in a sinful meal courtesy of her juicy butt. "MMMMM... Eating out my fucking ass like this... MMMMM FUCK... What fucking interviewing course did you take... MMMMM! To learn how to eat ass like this?? MMMMM..." She said with a laugh before groaning again as I munched away on her backside. As much as I would have liked to come up with another lie to explain it? My mouth was more than occupied with being planted onto her backdoor. Slurping on her to make her moan and shift her butt back into me as I kept my tongue stuffed into her.

I was multi-tasking plenty as I kept the focus on darting my tongue in and out of her now slick with my spit asshole of hers. My hands not just groping away at her plump cheeks as they jiggled in my grasp thanks to her rocking back. I was keeping them apart so that, along with the slight angle of my face that I was using, I made sure at least one of my cameras would be able to get a clear shot of me delivering some oral pleasure to that world class ass of the stunning grappler. A smile on my features too as I more than enjoyed the taste of her as she moaned out from my oral work. I can a sneaking suspicious this wouldn't be the first time she's ever let a lucky guy eat out her ass before from how she was shifting back and forth to take my tongue. But her moans making me think this was ranking highly in her list of butt munching experiences to date in her still rather young life let alone in-ring career.

"MMMMM... Good God! You ain't eaten today or what??" Skye joked as she groaned when I shifted back, finally taking in some air. "You always kick off your interviews like this? Fucking eating some butt like you're starving?"

"Oh, forgive me! I am being rude, aren't I?" I said, smiling as I stood up but intentionally avoiding her question. "I'm still rather overdressed." I claimed as I quickly took off my belt and pushed my pants down to the ground to step out of them.

Once again her eyes went wide, but this time from seeing that fat, long cock that I was packing. Matters helped by me being already rock hard from being aroused, any any red blooded male no doubt would, from dining on some fine ass. "Holy shit!! What the fuck, man!!" She laughed again, brushing her hair back. "That thing looks longer than some of the matches I've had on Dark! Geez..." She playfully said, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Well, since I've gone down on you already, fancy repaying the favour, Skye?" I offered once I'd kicked off my shoes, starting to undo my tie as I was left naked from the waist down.

"You got a real polite way of asking someone to suck their dick..." She remarked as she properly took off her bottoms. Allowing her to kneel down in front of me. "Especially for a booty eating freak!" Skye teased before she all too eagerly reached up to grab my dick. Giving a couple of pumps before she leaned her cap-wearing head in towards me. Making me moan for the first time directly at least as he showed off what her own soft, nicely wet tongue was capable of. Sliding across the thick crown of me as she got a taste of my dick. A smooth, swirl around the head as she stared up at me. A soft groan of her own escaping as she dragged across the top slit while her hand stroked off my shaft. Applying just a bit of her spit onto me as she got a feel that my big cock wasn't merely just for show and could take plenty more from her.

That soon proven when her lips parted and she pushed that stunning face of hers down onto my cock. A loud moan coming from me as I smiled and watched her start to bob her head along my meaty prick. Already having to use her hand to brush her long brunette hair back over the shoulders as she unleashed a tellingly eager round of slurps along my size. Taking half of my length between those soft lips of her as her hand gripping my base was more just to keep me steady than strictly any stroking. That suited me fine as I groaned with a smile. Staring down at her as she pumped my dick with her soothing, damp mouth and kept her lips nicely pressed around my thickness. Giving back a sinful look of her own as it wasn't just her groans showing she was turned on by sucking on some hard, long cock. I noticed the two nubs poking through her top to show how into this was was as she worked her mouth up and down along my shaft.

"MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM... HMMMMMPHHHH..." The saliva started dripping down my cock as her hand left my base for what I just assumed was to allow her mouth to slide further down onto me. That was only part of the reason however as I smiled, seeing her fingers move down to between her legs. I would need to check the footage back from my cameras to see (even though I could have easily guessed) her self pleasuring as she sucked me off. Running her digits firmly back and forth across her pussy while putting another of her holes to good use. "MMMMM!! MMMMMPHHH... MMMMMM..." Helping to make her moans vibrate off of my prick as she bobbed away and in turn kept me groaning out my approval for her top notch cock sucking ability. She was even doing the job for me of keeping her hair swept back out of her face for a clear view from a couple of angles of her dishing out some head and doing it better than pornstars with twice her experience could pull off.

"HHHHHMMMM... MMMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAHHHH..." Maybe perhaps more into this than she should be, or just taking on a cock far longer and thicker than she's used to, her greediness to take more of me into her soon had her gagging lustfully all over my dick. The head of my cock hitting the back of her mouth first as her eyes narrowed, not about to let that discomfort stop her as she clamped her free hand onto my legs for some support. "GAAAAAAAAAHH... HHHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMMPHHHH..." Just continuing to bob away as the saliva began to trickle down her chin from the repeated motion. Her lips trying and failing to stay wrapped around me, parting with each new choke as the confines of her oral hole weren't enough now. Pushing right down as she groaned deeply. Taking my dick into her snug throat as I moaned out with a tilt back of my own head. To say this beauty had potential in more ways than one was an understatement!

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMM!! SHHHLLLPPP!!" Her eyes closed as she showed off determination to take on this huge cock of mine and test out what her oral tunnel could handle. Proving that to be a whole lot as I watched her nose bump into my skin and her chin hit my heavy balls as she more than impressively deep throated me. Then doing it again and again as she pumped her mouth right down onto me with a firm pace. Putting me through my paces too to take on such wild and red hot mouth fucking like this. "MMMMM... GAAAAAAHHH HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMMPHHHH!!" I even got to feel the material of her snapback and the adjustment strap brushing against my toned waist as her head pressed right down into me. Just about managing to keep my body angled a bit so that the sight of her mouth pushing right down onto my rod was captured as she rocked back and forth. Keeping her moans bouncing off my tool thanks to her rubbing away at her dampening twat while she sucked me off.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAHHHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her spit was drooling down from off my inches as they swiftly passed in and out of her lips as well as from her chin. More than staining across the wrestling top she still had on but a little mess far from her worries right now. More focused on fucking her own face and using my dick to do it as she seemed to be moaning around my dick just as much as I was from taking such world class oral. "SHHHRRRLLPPP... GAAAAAAAAHHHH... HHHHHHHLLLKK... MMMMMPHHHH!!" When her eyes finally opened she was barely watering even from all the constant choking. Showing off some potential for a whole different career compared to pro wrestling as she bobbed up and down to make it look second nature for her to handle a huge, fat dick like mine. Especially with her fingers now slick with the forming juices having been brushing away at her pussy all the time as she's been giving her mouth a wicked workout.

Just as I was starting to wonder if she was ever going to get tired of blowing me, she lifted her head completely off of my cock with a loud and sexy 'pop'. The long trail of spit hanging from the end of my prick to her lips accompanying that nicely until she broke it with an eager lick of her lips. "Oh shit... That fucking stretched me out..." Skye said with a shameless grin. "Got more in the tank for me, you dirty motherfucker?"

"Oh, I was hoping you'd ask." I replied, slipping off my suit jacket. "But since you just went to work on me? How about I get going onto you first?" I said, making sure to pluck out the ever handy small bottle of sex lube from out of the inside pocket of my jacket.

"Not unless I do it first!" Blue said, surprising me by snatching it out of my hand.

"Fine by me..." I said with a smile. Standing back and taking the time to unbutton my shift as I watched the horny pro wrestler move onto one of the chairs of the set. Kneeling onto it and pushing her ass back out toward me as she reached with her hands. Pouring out some lube onto her fingers that were already coated with her own juices. But instead, firmly pushing a couple into her own asshole that was still shining from my own spit. Making herself groan as she slowly finger fucked herself, working the lubricant in nicely and giving another example of why this surely isn't the first time she's had some backdoor action before in her life. Not even bothering yet to take off her wrestling top let alone her boots that she still had on. Focused on instead of pumping her fingers back and forth for a few moments to make herself groan before I approached her. Taking the bottle from her to give my dick a little lubing up for good measure.

A familiar pose for her already but just in a new position as she looked back over her shoulder at me as I stepped in. Pushing my fat bell-end against her entrance and making us both moan out as I pushed in to force it and a couple of inches in already. Feeling how super tight her back passage was as I took a hold of her waist with one hand, and used the other to keep her cheek spread to allow all the cameras to get a shot of the action. Leaving her free to grip onto that chair with both hands as she groaned and already, even before I'd gotten to start pulling out of her, rocking those thick hips of hers back against me. Who was I to deny a horny beauty of what she desired? So I soon enough started to ease my prick in and out of her already familiar asshole. Staring down with a grin at those plump, rounded cheeks already starting to jiggle as I pumped forward into her while she shifted back to meet me.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12