Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 35

Story Info
With WWE's Damage CTRL: Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO SKY.
14.3k words
4.76
6.8k
6
0

Part 35 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NXT, WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Bayley, Dakota Kai, Iyo Sky (FKA Io Shirai) (all WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 35

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal, Inter.

* * *

Another day, and another trip sneaking my way backstage to a live event of the WWE during a broadcast of Monday Night Raw. All the usual ill-gotten passes and backstage access around my neck as I walked in plain but smart pants and a shirt and jacket to match. The only thing standing out about me in my opinion was the camcorder that I held but even so, I wasn't gaining any attention around the countless Superstars and the like here.

Now even with my vast experience around sports entertainment (or at least hooking up with the women that star in it!) even I was caught off guard when I heard a honking horn of a vehicle. Having to back myself against a wall as I saw a white travel cart, as typically used backstage at big arenas so talent or officials can quickly travel from one place in the building to another. Except this cart was 'tricked out' with a few stickers on with the logo of the group who were driving it -- Damage CTRL.

So I barely time to see the trio drive by with the leader, Bayley, driving in front clad in dark pants and a zipper top with a striped, woollen style jacket on and large, square rimmed gold glasses on. In the back seats, the women she leads in the then current WWE Women's Tag Team Champions of Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky (or IYO SKY as it's usually stylised as). Kai was clad in dark pants and top of her own but sleeveless while her pink and white at the front with jet black at the back hair was styled up in almost a high ponytail at the back. Sky was also following the 'theme' of black attire with a long sleeved top and short, black skirt for the beauty with long red with black hair.

I had assumed I'd just stand back and target someone else as they drove past. But Bayley slammed on the breaks, making the two women on the back gasp before Bayley reversed backwards. "YOU!!" She glared at me, storming out from the cart and grabbing me by my jacket. "This is the loser I was talking about!" Bayley said as she (well, she is a WWE Superstar after all) easily man handled me towards the cart.

"Uh, who? Some nobody?" Kai looked unimpressed while Sky just raised an eyebrow.

"This nobody was the idiot who tricked me like a year, maybe more ago!" Bayley narrowed her eyes at me. "Pretending to be some limo driver just to make me..." She then pulled my jacket open and before I could react, she hauled out a copy of my Big Book of Wrestling Babes from the inside pocket. I say copy, but... Well, we can get to that later.

"Him??" Dakota's eyes went wide. "No way... This loser??" She shook her head while Sky just looked me over with a slight hint of interest.

"Well this loser is the guy, just like I told you two all about... But I guess it's his lucky night!" Bayley decided for me as she made me get into the cart. Shoving me into the front seat. "Because I promised you two a proper celebration for becoming the Tag Team Champions, right?" Bayley wasn't giving me too much of a choice here, but who was I to turn down being around three stunning Superstars? "And what better way to do that then by helping me make this idiot pay for ghosting me for all these months!!"

"To be fair? I think you were busy rehabing an injury during all this time! I was just showing respect for the injured..." I lied as Kai and Sky used a hand each on my shoulders to keep me sitting.

"Shut up! Idiot!" Bayley snapped as she drove through the arena, heading away from the main areas backstage where the busy activity was. "And don't drop your stupid camera either! I'm going to need to 'borrow' that to make you learn your lesson to never mess with a Role Model like me!"

* * *

Minutes later...

I'd have to watch back the video to see it for myself, but the video kicked off with Bayley's smug, grinning face behind her glasses looking at the camera, filming herself selfie-style. "Well well well! You idiot!" Bayley said with a tone matching her arrogant expression. "Think you can just sneak around onto our show? Try and shack up with the losers of the division we run? I don't think so! Ain't that right, girls?"

Bayley turned my camera around as she now filmed the scene. Me being held, although I can't really say it was unwillingly so, on the back seats of the custom 'Damage CTRL' cart with Dakota Kai on one side of me and Iyo Sky on the other. Both women still wearing their WWE Women's Tag Team Championships around their waists. Sky's expression a narrow eyed, less than approving one while Kai had a slightly unhinged smile on. But the location they'd taken me too being a far off, quiet area of the arena away from the main stadium where the action and even locker rooms were.

"I still say we kick this jerk's head off if he messed with you in the past!" Kai said, gripping my shirt like she was ready to rip it off of me.

"If you mess with Bayley? I don't like you..." Sky added in slightly broken English.

"Now now, ladies! I don't we need to get violent..." I said, glancing between the two beauties either side of me before across to the camera that Bayley held. "I'm sure we can..."

"Shut it, idiot!" Bayley snapped. "We run this show! We control everything! And that goes for you and that stupid, big cock of yours!" She said. Perhaps meaning it as an insult but the remark got a raised eyebrow from Sky. "Go on! Get this loser's pants off, and we're going to teach him a lesson!"

"I'm usually not into guys, you know..." Dakota said, gritting her teeth for a moment as the women easily pulled me up to stand. "But I guess humiliating some nobody loser like this will be... WHAT THE FUCK??" She suddenly exclaimed when she and Iyo hauled down my pants and were met with the sight of my big, fat, white cock springing free. Already rock hard as not exactly from being roughed up by these two, but the idea of a stunning threesome with the reigning Women's Tag Team Champions was certainly thrilling for me. "Y-You never said he was this fucking big!" Kai protested, looking with a glare across at Bayley while Iyo, still with wide eyes but a more approving look, kept gazing at my shaft.

"What did you expect me to say?? I didn't have a damn measuring stick when I fucked him!" Bayley said defensively. "Besides! There's two of you and one of him! The numbers game always wins!"

"I will defeat you..." Iyo announced as she took a hold of my cock and rather eagerly at that, starting to stroke me off as she knelt on the back seats. And with the women distracted by my cock, I made sure to kick my pants off and send them to the arena floor just away from the cart.

"Hey! I'm in charge here! I'm the leader!" Bayley yelled from behind the camera. "Iyo! Finish this idiot off with your mouth before this can even get started!" She instructed, but Sky gave another arched eyebrow like that was exactly what she was going to do anyway. "And Kai? Since we know this stupid idiot, and his fat, dumb cock won't be able to handle the Genius of the Sky? You can get Iyo all warmed up for our real after party after we're done with him!"

"Oh, now that? That's right up my street." Dakota grinned as she hopped off the cart. Just to move around it and approach Sky from behind as the Asian's skirt-covered ass was raised up by her position.

"A strange man writing a book about sex with female wrestlers... I've heard rumours about such a man from back home in a company I used to work for..." Iyo said to me but speaking in her native Japanese so her other team mates wouldn't be able to understand her. Smirking up at me before Sky guided my length into her mouth. Easily getting a moan out of me as her bright red lips sealed around that thickness before she began to work her oral hole along me. Holding the base to guide me in and out of her with her other hand holding the back rail of the cart I was now being blown on. Despite the threats from all the members of Damage CTRL here I was quite rightly grinning as I watching Sky's gorgeous face sinking down along my dick before smoothly lifting back up. With a mouth feeling this good already I could understand why her boss in the Role Model had sent her to try and finish me off first. I'd bet that most red blooded men might have trouble lasting even a couple of minutes between this set of nicely soft lips.

"What Iyo said was, don't try and make a mess on our bloody cart when you blow your load early, ya loser!" Kai warned in her thick accent, and clearly showed a lack of understanding on what was actually said. Dakota was more focused on having fun with her own team-mate however as she moved up and got behind Sky in order to push that skirt up. Exposing that tight, Japanese pussy that already had Kai licking her lips. "Never get tired of seeing this..." She added, to give a hint that this might not be the first time there's been team bonding between the villainous stable. More proof of that shown when Kai spread the other half of the tag champion's backside apart and helped herself to lean in. Dragging her tongue right up Sky's slit as the New Zealander letting out an approving groan at the taste of a fellow Superstar.

"MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm... MMMM..." The beauty formerly known as Io Shirai let out muffled groans around my cock as she slurped up and down on me. Glancing back to see Dakota's head between her cheeks as Sky felt that tongue eagerly working up and down to taste her and get the arousal building. Sky responding by pushing her hips back to work herself against that sliding tongue. "MMMMPHHH... Mmmmm! MMMMM..." Before her gaze turned back to me as she locked onto me with narrowed eyes but a stare with more than a hint of desire behind it. Enjoying herself on my thick length as she bobbed along me. Making her long, red and black hair sway in time with the motion her head was doing along me. Sinking down deeply along my cock to make me moan out before she lifted back up until just the head of my tool was between her lips.

"Get that damn smile off your face!" Bayley snapped at me from across the cart as she stood on the ground and filmed the double dose of oral sex going on in front of her. The cart rocking slightly to the side thanks to Sky shifting her nicely curved body back and forth between my dick and the hungry mouth of her tag team parter. "Sky is just going easy on you! This is probably the first time you've fucked anyone from Japan so she's cutting you some slack!" Bayley claimed, and clearly had no idea how wrong she was let alone not knowing what Sky herself had said before. Certainly from my moans Iyo wasn't treating me like any sort of rookie from the smooth, swift way her sucks were sliding down my shaft. Already getting saliva dripping down me as Sky groaned around my meat as she enjoyed getting licked from behind by Kai. "Plus! The way my girl Dakota is giving her some tongue loving? No way Iyo can focus on draining that stupid, foot-long cock of yours!"

Kai meanwhile seemed more busy with enjoying herself as she moaned into her tag team title winning partner's snatch. Having slipped a hand down her dark pants, and having to go over the tag title belt she still had on, in order to rub away at her own pussy while dining away on another woman's. Showing off her experience as she lapped away at that dampening twat and got in a grope or two at the Asian's rounded backside in the process. Going from just licking along the slit to sliding her tongue right into the folds. Getting the full on and no doubt familiar taste of Sky as that pussy got backed up against her hungry tongue. Moaning into that hole as the juices started to lightly coat Kai's lips from the close contact.

"MMMMMPHH... MMMM! Mmmmmmphhh..." The former NXT singles and Tag Team Champion moaned away around my dick as she pumped back and forth along me. Leaving a sinful mark of red from off her lipstick at a few points down my rod to show where she's pushed down the furthest too. And maybe could have slurped down me further if not for her fingers keeping me held straight and in place for her to blow me. Despite the threat from her team mate about me not making a mess, she had no such worries about slobbering away on me. Her saliva dripping down onto the shining front plate of her championship title while she continued to shift herself. Moving her hips back towards the gorgeous features of Kai behind her before moving forward to drive her mouth along my pole. Certainly no issues from her to get into some interracial fun as she guzzled down my thick white length deep into her warm and damp Japanese mouth.

"MMMMM..." Sky eventually lifted away, licking her own lips as she admired the mess of drool and lipstick she'd left along my inches. "I don't like you..." She said in English before she glanced up with a smirk. "But... I like this cock..." She almost purred as she let go of me.

"You don't need to pander to this loser, Iyo!" Bayley said as she stayed behind the camera, filming this three-way. "Dakota! Get your mouth out of her, and get it on his dick!" She instructed like she was being the director of a porn shoot.

Pulling her head back, Dakota glared across at the leader of Damage CTRL. "Didn't you hear me? I don't..."

"I don't want to hear excuses, Dakota! Get to work on him!" Bayley said with a clearly firm, bossing tone. "Besides! It's Iyo's turn to return the favour!" She stated. The bickering allowing me to unbutton my shirt and toss it across to where my pants were on the floor.

"I don't mind tagging out..." Sky said as she moved to lay down on the back seats of the custom cart. Her hair hanging off the seating as she motioned for Kai to move up to where me and her were.

"Fine! I guess I still owe you for getting me back into the WWE..." Dakota didn't sound totally thrilled but did as her boss ordered. Sliding down her bottoms to show off her lower body and her similarly smooth and shaved snatch. I opened my mouth about to point out why she'd take off her clothing but leave her tag team title gold still on, but I stopped seeing her glaring at me while she moved up to the back of the cart. Positioning herself to have a knee up resting over Iyo's body and the other foot planted down. Almost doggy style in her placement as it left her snatch over her team mate's face. The two beauty's titles they still wore clicking as the metal brushed against the other. Sky taking up the open offer as she leaned her head up. Going right from sucking dick to eating out some hot pussy as she planted her lips onto Kai's set of lower ones. Making the beauty formerly known as Evie in the indies moan out already as she felt a skilled tongue working over her snatch to already set Kai off to rock back into that flicking motion.

"MMMM! That's more fucking like it! Show this fucking loser how we... MMMMMPHHH!" Dakota's insults were cut off as I, just doing what Bayley was yelling at me to do of course, slid my cock between Kai's lips as she moaned. Getting a glare from the woman who was seemingly more into the fellow gender but she didn't try to pull away as I pushed in deep. Soon feeling her soft lips start to willingly slide along me as she started to take her turn to dish out some head while being eaten out at the same time. "MMMMPHHH!! HHHHHMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM..." Noting how Kai wasn't exactly going at the blowjob part of this with the same speed and force that I'd been enjoying before. But the warmth and dampness of her oral hole easily keeping me moaning just like before as I watched Dakota slurp along the cock that was still slick with Sky's saliva. Adding not just hers to the mix, but a hint of Iyo's pussy juices from off her lips in the process. Her dark coloured lipstick starting to smear too as it added to the colour already along my cock.

"Mmmmmphh! MMMMM... Mmmmmphh..." Below us both, the woman who was a multi-time singles and tag team champion in Stardom moaned into the snatch she was munching away on. Showing off an equal love of pussy and dick as she didn't hold back. Stuffing her tongue as far into Dakota's twat as she could and getting to enjoy the wetness already down there. A sign that Kai more than got off on getting some lesbian fun moments before. I even noticed Sky's hands gripping into the tight, rounded backside of a beauty who was a former Artist of Stardom trios champion in Stardom herself. A sharp slap delivered to that rump making Kai jolt forward with a moan, taking more of my inches between her lips as the crown of my shaft connected with the back of that soothing but sometimes sinister mouth of hers.

"GAAAAAAAAAAH! MMMMMPHHH! MMMMM! GAAAAAAAAHH!!" The sounds escaping Kai now were a mix of pleasured moans from getting a far from novice worshipping onto her wet pussy from her fellow tag team champion. Broken up by loud gagging as Kai, showing that her claims of not being used to taking real cock, wasn't just some sort of bluff or insult. Choking sinfully when my cock went in deep to her oral hole and kept the saliva drooling past her lips and off of her chin. Leaving splats down onto Sky's skirt and thick thighs underneath us. While the click of the two Superstars' championships they still had on rang out when they bucked and shifted. Not noticing at the time but the video footage of this three-way showing how Iyo was using a hand to rub away at her pussy while munching away at some at the same time. "HHHHLLLLKKK!! MMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM..." Dakota glared up at me despite her willing bobs along my shaft. Leaving her dual-coloured hair at the front swaying back and forth from that rather energetic movement her head was doing despite the anger in her eyes. Her light shade of lipstick now leaving rings of their own in the spaces along my length to set nicely with the bright red rings Sky had already left. So even if these two kicked me out of here right now I had wicked evidence of this encounter all the way along my prick.

"Now you two understand why I need both of you to teach this idiot a lesson??" Bayley said from across the cart as she used the zoom function to get in some close shots of my thick dick sliding in and out of Dakota's groaning mouth. Before panning across to capture Iyo's tongue rapidly flicking out against Kai's wet snatch. "If this loser can get lucky and handle me one time? Then it only makes sense we need the both of you to put him in his stupid place! Him and that dumb, hole stretching dick of his!" The leader of Damage CTRL kept making her excuses as she filmed me fucking her team mates. Perhaps the footage lingering a little too long than it should on my dick as Kai had to pull off of me and catch her breath. Spitting down onto my cock before she hauled in air and moaned out like a porn star thanks to the tongue fucking she was getting. "Did that fucking dick get bigger since the last time?" Bayley tried to mumble under her breath as she watched Kai swat her tongue across my bell-end, but my cameras picked up her telling words.

"Oh please! Just because this just some loser who just happens to have a big fucking dick... MMMMM! Doesn't mean he can handle me and Iyo!" Dakota claimed as she groaned out as Sky got in a last lick onto her snatch.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers