Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, be my guest to... Ahhhhh!!" I was the one caught off guard when she actually did just that. Easily tossing me overhead with a perfect BJJ throw, sending my back slamming down onto the office table as I let out a groan. Despite having banged many pro wrestlers over the many pages I've filled in for the Big Book? I was certainly no fighter and I let out quite the far-from-manly whine as I squirmed from the toss.

"Was not bad, yes?" Eburneo smirked, even taking a moment to glance at the camera on the tripod to show off her satisfaction, as well as making it clear she was aware she was being filmed here, before she moved up onto the top of the table, getting into position on top of me.

"Y-Yeah... Fucking showed me alright..." I groaned, sucking in some air as I watched a far more welcome sight of that huge booty of herself settling down onto my cock as she faced away from me, with her legs out either side of my body as she reached under to make sure my prick was lined up for her asshole as she sat back.

With her skirt still hauled up at her waist, there was nothing covering up the sight of all that thick Brazilian ass squashing down into my crotch as she took my inches in balls deep with just the first shove back. Moaning as she held onto my legs and started to rock those shapely hips back and forth. A clearly far-from-inexperienced motion as she rode my cock as worked my thickness into that still-tight tunnel of hers. But while the position was something different, she was still gazing back over her shoulder to give me a smouldering look, along with showing off the pleasure all across her beautiful enough as it was face of hers. Her long brunette hair started to sway now too as she moved back and forth, fucking my cock and doing all the work for us both our moans filled the air to match the beat of those loud claps as she sent her backside crashing down into me.

The former IBJJF European Champion was more than happy to show off a different sort of 'ground skills' as she leaned forward, easing her asshole along my still rock-hard cock, before rocking back to drive her plump cheeks into my crotch with a firm slap ringing out. Smoothly repeating the motion and even taking a moment to brush her hair back over the far shoulder so she could keep looking back at her work. Loving what she was seeing as she bit down on her lower lip, mumbling no doubt more dirty talk in her native tongue between her groans. Getting off completely on anal action with her hands busy keeping herself in position. Allowing her to work all that thick ass back into me to keep my pleasure sky-high. Just missing out on the sight of her tits bouncing in time with her motion as her open shirt allowed her bust to jiggle away while her ass cheeks rippled wildly each time she slammed down into me.

"MMMM... Miss G! I think you've got a lot more... MMMM FUCK... To offer than just Black Belt skills, right? MMMMM... You don't pick this up at any dojo!" I grinned up at her as I let out my own groans from her fantastic, smooth and firm work on my rod. Seeing the ability here of a woman who has done this plenty of times before, but perhaps not quite with a man who was able to match not just her talents in the bedroom, but someone with a stunning body like hers. The sight looking more suited for a sleazy porno set in an office than a woman who is acting as a personal assistant to a fellow NXT Superstar. Plus, I was getting to enjoy being buried right up into that still super tight ass of hers. Having not even sampled any of her other holes so far since I ended the lie of being her English teacher to instead just give her a good time. Thankful in a way that I was keeping her moaning out too, otherwise she'd be using some more of those expertly performed BJJ throws on me if I disappointed her!

"AHHHHH! I am... MMMMM... More than pretty face, yes? MMMMM!!" She grinned back over her shoulder at me as she leaned all the way back. Letting her ass squish down onto me before she put her hips and legs to work. Lifting herself up along my cock, and in the process let the camera see my dick reappear from out of her tight asshole before she let gravity help do the work as those plump cheeks connected back into my rock. Plunging my inches all the way back up into her to both of our moaning delights. "MMMMM! I am skilled... So, so very skilled! MMMMM!!" Another long groan from her, as even with her lack of a common language I picked up that she meant that remark with more than face value. Raising and lowering onto my manhood to keep that ass bouncing along my rod. The clap rang out to run the risk that if anyone passed by this office we were fucking in, they'd figure out easily some red hot action was going on behind the door without even needing to sneak a peek in.

I was seeing potential here for a woman who even if she never made it to proper NXT television or beyond, she would easily make a killing switching to a career in skin flicks with this kind of skill. Taking all anal action so far like it was nothing unusual to her, even though this level of booty pumping would render many a normal woman unable to walk straight for well over a week long before this point in the fun. She was still ready for more as she lifted all that cake up along my dick just to drop it back down with a hard slap. The sweat left a shine across her semi-clothed, let alone not even half-covered body now as her business shirt was sticking to her arms and upper body. Strands of her long hair were now loose and across both her pretty face and the secretary gimmick glasses she still had on. But even in this messy state and gasping away with each bounce on my dick, there was no sign she wanted to call this off. Even knowing full well I wasn't the teacher for an English class that she'd signed up for instead of her hard, sinful action she got.

"MMMMM... You know, Miss G?" I managed to speak up as, not going to lie here, watching that juicy Brazilian booty just slapping down into me over and over was incredibly hypnotic to leave a smile across my face. Making me forget I had a full review to carry out of her to sample as much as I could, and with the moisture forming over my own features I knew I had to make a shift of things. Especially since from her loud moans, she would have been perfectly happy to just keep riding away on my dick until I blew a load between those cheeks I'd been buried up fully deep into. "MMMM... If you want to show off your skills? AHHHHH... We could see how your mouth does! MMMMM... A little bit of oral fun if you're up for it?" I offered as I groaned out from the latest collision of her juicy cheeks into my body as she worked up and down like a wicked elevator on my rod. That back passage is still vice-like around me despite all these repeated, hard bounces she's delivered. Making me wonder how any man, and perhaps a good many high-end, thick sex toys or two, has been able to last against her with such a high level of needs like this.

"MMMMM... Or... Oral?" Eburneo processed an unfamiliar word to her as I got to catch a break as she came to a halt on my shaft. Grinding her rump down into me as she looked back over the shoulder. "If you... Mmmmmm... Make me feel good? Then yes... You can show me oral..." She offered as she leaned forward, making us both groan as she let my cock pop out from that already well fucked ass of hers.

"That's a deal I can get behind!" I smiled, eagerly agreeing to the offer as I watched her move off of me. Allowing myself to move off the table to get to my feet.

"Good..." Giovanna said, giving another sexy look before she moved into her preferred position. Face down, ass up to leave her glasses askew slightly against the surface and legs spread with her high heels just off the edge. Her ass raised in line with my crotch as I stepped in and saw her moving a hand finally underneath herself to her pussy. Soaking wet already from just getting off on being ass fucked.

"Oh, more than fucking good..." I stated the obvious as I pushed my dick back into that stunning backside and gripped her covered waist. Forgoing the usual angling positing I'd put my body into for the camera to just ensure I railed her in a way that she, and a stunning frame like hers, deserves to take.

Clearly, the Sao Paulo, Brazil-born stunner was more than a fan of taking it from behind. Hence the loud and long moan that escaped her when I pushed my fat white cock back in between her cheeks. Able to push in balls deep with the first stroke, so that when I started up the motion once again the crack rang out of those plump cushions of hers connecting with my waist. This time I was the one using my hold on that gorgeous, half-clothed body of hers to yank her back towards my thrusts. Keeping myself buried in her asshole while she moaned out. And although I couldn't see it, I could tell from the motion of her arm under herself that she was going to town on her wet snatch to keep that pleasure even higher than ever as I banged her.

"MMMMM! AHHHHH! YES... MY ASS... YES! MMMMM! COCK... BIG... SO BIG! MMMMM!" She groaned out as her eyes were closed behind her glasses. Just losing herself in the pleasure and forgetting all about how she should be acting as a professional secretary rather than getting fucked by a man she's never met before. Her back passage was now nicely resized to welcome the shape of my thickness as I pumped firmly in and out of her. Keeping her juicy cheeks shaking as I drove in to leave her shifting into the table she was resting on. Her big tits rubbed against the surface while her face still pressed down on the top. One

arm sprawled out in front of her while the other got her fingers all sticky from her juices as she stroked quickly across her needy slit.

Staring down, I just grinned as I let out my own shameless moans as I stuffed my cock in and out of not just an up-and-coming sports entertainer, but a former IBJJF European Champion. Ticking plenty of boxes for more lewd accomplishments in my ongoing quest to 'review' beautiful ladies like this. Especially ones down to not just fuck, but go for some intense anal from rimming, fingering and now a lengthy session of tapping her stunning ass in a few positions. Little wonder that I had a shine of sweat over me, leaving my shirt and jacket clinging to my upper body to match how her top was sticking to her arms while open at the front to let her tits jiggle away. The mess she was in was far from a worry at the moment with the loose strands of hair across her face and her skirt more than creased up, hiked over her hips as I pounded away into her rump.

"AHHHHH! YES! MORE! MORE! OOOOOOOOH! MMMMM!!" She groaned out as I heard, just about considering all our loud moaning and that constant smack of skin hitting different toned skin, the sloppy sound of her fingers being shoved into her slit. Mere rubbing was not enough for a stunner like this as she fucked her snatch while I pumped away into her other lower hole. A display of double penetration of sorts that again looked more suited for a scene for a 'big booty at work' porno than a woman known as Secretary G on NXT television. "UHHHH! MY ASS! MMMMM! SO GOOD! AHHHHH! BIG COCK.. SO G-GOOD! MMMMM!!" Yet making it look like this was a position all too familiar to her. Moaning out as I stuffed her ass over and over, leaving her free to go knuckles deep into herself to help further charge towards a well-deserved peak. Leaving a little puddle of juices on the top of the table from the quick fingering she was performing.

At that point, I even helped myself to give her already well-fucked backside another sharp spank to leave her less jiggling away as she let out another long and low groan. Feeling no pain either from the quick strikes or from the stiff way my dick was pounding away into her once vice-like asshole. Now spread open but more than providing a pleasurable tightness to keep me moaning as I worked in and out of her. Glancing across her to see her eyes had finally opened up but appeared to be rolled upward as her mouth hung open to let her cries pour out. The telling squeeze of her back passage around my rod showed that she was hitting her limit at this late stage. A sure sign of her potential as she was lasting out just as long as some far more experienced sports entertainers that I've had in the past.

Not that she was appreciating anything other than some damn good sex as her body shuddered against my dick as I yanked her back against my waist. Leaving those thick cheeks against me to grind into me. Squirming in place while I spanked her rump again and only thrust in once every few moments so she could ride out her orgasm over her own fingers. More juices flowed out as her fingers darted away into her, staining over and under the long sleeves of the top she had for more stains of evidence that her 'English lesson' had turned into something far more sinful. No regrets from her however as when I pulled out of her, leaving her asshole wickedly gaping wide, she had a wide, cock-drunk smile across her stunning face. Her arm almost looked like she'd gone limp as it fell from her wet slit.

"That almost concludes our lesson, Miss G..." I said, taking a moment to walk across the room. Throwing out any attempt to keep this subtle now as I took the camera off the tripod to hold it in my hand. Going back across to find that she was having to take a moment to recover, moved to lay on her front on the table she's been fucked on and over. Her chest pressed down into the mess of sweat and juices while her head was off the table, leaving her hair hanging down as she gazed up at me.

"Your cock... Still... So hard!! How can... MMMMMPHHHH!" While I appreciated hearing the compliment in that sexy thick accent of hers, I did have our little deal to cash in on after making her feel good as promised. That meant I took the open target of her mouth being open to slide my fat cock inside as her eyes went wide behind those stylish, if not only for show, glasses she still had on. Her full lips eagerly, even as worn out as she was, wrapped around my thickness as a loud groan was muffled around my inches. Making me think instantly that this wasn't the first taste she's ever had of her own back passage she's had. Not even trying to lift her head away as I had her engage in ass-to-mouth as I started feeding my big dick back and forth into her oral hole for the first time in this encounter.

"Mmmmmphhh! Shhhrrlllppp!! Mmmmmphhh!!" Even able to rock her head slightly along my thickness as I pumped between her juicy lips, leaving her hair swaying as I finally sampled one of her other holes aside from that well seen to backside of hers. Not even needing to hold her head as I just worked my hips back and forth. Feeling the warmth and wetness of her mouth to make me moan. And even better, getting a full, close-up shot of her slurping along my length as I took her mouth. Aiming the camera straight down like a classic Point-Of-View short from any porno to see the lust still in her eyes behind those glasses as they shifted slightly from her putting her head to work in time with my thrusts. And from this pace of cock sucking alone, I could imagine that if any encounter started off with a blowjob as hot as this, not many men, wrestling or combat sports fans or otherwise, could last too long against her.

Taking my pole impressively deep between her full lips as she let out more lusty groans around me. Still turned on even after hitting her own intense orgasm that's left a shine of sweat across her features and back over at her still exposed, freshly fucked ass. Having more than cleaned off the flavour of her own booty from off my cock, replacing it with her soothing saliva that was coating me now as I thrust into her mouth. Seeing that she wasn't a novice to action at this hole either as her lips got over the initial stretching out around a thickness she wasn't used to. Keeping wrapped tightly around me and even throwing in a flick of the tongue to my underside as I passed in and out of her. With a mouth like this, I could see the stunning secretary to another NXT Superstar being able to close and complete many a business deal with this kind of behind-closed-doors talent!

"Mmmmm! Shhhlllkkk!! Mmmmmphhh!! Shhhrrlllppp..." The saliva trickled down her chin, hitting the floor below while she left my cock more than nicely lathered from the repeated, hungry slurps. Staring up at me still with that look of desire only a level or two below how she'd been begging for this same dick deep between her butt cheeks minutes before. Showing that the BJJ Black Belt holder wasn't a one-trick pony when it came to how good her holes were to use. "Shhhhlllkkk! Mmmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!!" If it wasn't for this being so late in the fun, I might have attempted to see if this talented mouth would be able to go balls deep like her booty had so easily handled. But sadly I was, even with my own experience at fucking stunning pro wrestlers like her, a man with limits. So had to settle, like it was any sort of less than a first-place prize, for pulling out of that warm and wet mouth as I felt myself starting to throb. Leaving her gasping to look up and watch as I began to stroke off and handily for me, no language barrier held things up here as her mouth stayed open nice and wide for me.

Even with the obvious target she was making for me, I couldn't help but stroke off and give her stunning face as plastering as well for a good old money shot. Making her groan as the hot streaks hit her stunning features from up to the forehead to over her cheeks and especially staining over the professional glasses she had on to coat the lenses and 'blind' her. But she didn't need to see as she felt me filling up her mouth with the rest of my load. Jerking off to milk the rest dry and coat around her mouth and onto her chin with the last of my seed. So when I finally wiped the last drips onto her lower lip, she took the hint to seal up. A single, loud and lewd swallow downing the generous mouthful before she opened back up, sticking her tongue out to show she drank it all and giving me one Hell of a visual to end this sex tape on.

"Very nicely done, Miss G!" I grinned, making sure to stop and save the footage before I closed the camera up. "I'm not so sure your Boss would be happy you didn't learn any new words today... But I think we can both agree you learned plenty of something else..."

"Yes... Yes, I did..." Giovanna said, reaching up to take off her stained glasses as she looked up at me. "Our secret, yes? You no tell Miss James?"

"Of course! Well, I mean, I suppose I could be persuaded to not tell your Boss you were fucking your English teacher instead of learning a language."

"Pur... Purse?" Eburneo raised an eyebrow at me, a look made hotter by the spunk across her face.

"Let me put it another way..." I said, reaching into my jacket again as I produced the Big Book from its hidden pocket. "Let's make a deal, so I keep your secret..."

* * *

Later in the day, I was a long distance away from the Performance Center so that even if Kiana James questioned why her secretary's language skills hadn't yet vastly improved, she at least didn't have to worry about paying that 'teacher' she could no longer contact about the job that never really happened. Back at home, uploading the footage from the camera to my computer while on my desk I looked over that two-page spread I had set out for today's star review. Seeing the usual suspects of her having

left not just a nice autograph and some contact details, but a few words I'd need to translate later. Add in her signing some 8x10s I'd made up for her, including one of a photo from her BJJ days, and kindly giving me a souvenir of the same pair of stylish, but only merely for show and serving no improvement for eyesight, glasses she'd had on during our encounter.