Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 39

Story Info
With Impact Wrestling's busty blonde MILF Taylor Wilde.
7.4k words
3.86
1.8k
3
0

Part 39 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Impact Wrestling or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Taylor Wilde (TNA/Impact Wrestling)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 39

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

While often mocked for the curious booking decisions and the reliance on former sports entertainers to fill up the ranks, there was one thing I knew for sure that Impact Wrestling, formerly known as TNA Wrestling, always excelled at. A fine selection of ladies that made up the Knockouts division! And while I'd only sampled a select few so far who had been on the roster, including a rather spooky encounter in a graveyard a long while back, I was eager to rack up another entry in my Big Book with another fine female wrestler. And why not try my luck with not just a veteran and a former Champion, but one who is a certified MILF as well?

As it went, I was able to use an old strategy of mine that had worked in the past -- pouncing on someone who has been out of the spotlight for quite some time. So my target was very eager to accept an interview to capitalize on their return to the ring and to Impact Wrestling. Not knowing they were playing right into my hands. Even the basic interview set I'd put together not raising any suspicion with the two chairs either side of a small table, and my cameras set up on tripods on the other side of the room. Add in my attire of a formal suit and the ill-gotten passed obtained with a rather easy bribe or two? Nothing seemed like it was all just a set-up for some fun with another stunning woman of wrestling.

"Step this way, please Miss Wilde." I offered, holding open the door for my 'guest' as she walked in and checked out the room. "Please, take a seat and we'll just get started right away." I spoke, to cover up the sound of me slyly locking the door so we wouldn't be interrupted.

"Oh, please! Take your time!" Taylor Wilde, the gorgeous stacked Canadian blonde replied with a smile. The former Knockouts singles and Tag Team Champion clad in a blue with black trim ring attire of top and bottoms, showing off her large MILF tits and nicely thick backside, with sewn-on patches of rock band artists on her wrestling costume. Along with boots and pads and a black leather rocker jacket with plenty of spiked studs. "And just Taylor would do fine! No need to be so formal around me."

"If you insist!" I said, going around the cameras to make sure they are all on and filming away as I took the seat opposite Wilde. Behaving myself, for now, and not checking out her crossed legs. "OK, let's get this going. Just a few basic questions and we'll be on our way." I said as Wilde, buying it all, nodded as she stayed smiling. I continued my act, making a countdown with a few nods as I looked to the camera. "Welcome once again to another one of our ongoing series of interviews with the trailblazers of the entertainment world that if you don't know now? Then you most certainly will soon enough!" I said to keep pretending that this is all legit. "Today, we're backstage at a taping of the international television programme of Impact Wrestling, a professional wrestling promotion that's been in business for many years, and formerly known as 'Total Nonstop Action' Wrestling before that. As for my guest tonight? She's a former Champion, of the singles and tag team division, in this company who herself has recently returned to the ring after retirement and taking a hiatus from in-ring competition! Please welcome Miss Taylor Wilde!"

"Well thank you for that lovely introduction!" Taylor stayed smiling, looking to the camera before back to me. "And thanks for having me! Nothing I love more than chatting and talking but usually I'm the one asking the questions on my Podcast!" She added with a laugh.

"Of course, and we'll get to that in a bit..." I lied as I looked to her. "Taylor I just mentioned that this is your return to action after a long break. You had a long retirement for about nine years, right? Then you came back last year, things went on another break again, and now you're back!" I said, giving a rather softball, open question.

"Oh, well if you know this business people rarely stay retired forever." Wilde said, not offended by the question. "And I just needed the right moment to get Wilde all over again! And I had a lot going on behind the scenes as we say... Family, having a career as a Firefighter back up North, my Podcast as I mentioned... I'm a busy woman! But this was just the right time and the right moment to come back and show the world that I never lost it... I can still go and get Wilde the same way I did before when I was a Champion." She confidently said, nodding her blonde haired head.

"I can believe that! And we're all happy to see you back in business here in Impact... But I do have a question about what you just said." I caught her attention with that line. "Your catchphrase shall we say... 'Let's Get Wilde'... Is that just a figure of speech or are you really all about that? Getting 'Wilde'." I said as I quickly shifted the conversation towards my plan.

"Oh, I am ready!" Taylor said with a sly smile. "Ready for anything and anyone. I've waited too long to get back here and do what I love doing. And I'm ready to take on any opponent and send them for a Wilde Ride." She added to name drop her finishing move. "Any place, and at any time. I'll happily get Wilde and show the world what I can do."

"I'm sure your opponents will be worried to hear that! But again, what I was meaning was that, well... Those unfamiliar with wrestling might misunderstand what you mean when you say that you're going to get 'Wilde'." I claimed as I held her gaze. "They might think that instead of brining it in a match, you might mean something else by that."

Taylor let out a laugh at that. "Well, people can assume what they want by that... I'm not exactly your regular woman. Just because I'm blonde and look good in leather..." She flexed her jacket a bit as she smirked. "I can still rock out and get Wilde any way I want to."

"Is that so?" I stayed smiling myself. "So you're basically saying don't judge a book by its cover, right?" I questioned as she nodded. "I guess that makes two of us then! Because well, I might not be so much leaning towards the 'rock out' side of things..." I said, standing up from my chair. "But I can certainly roll with the 'cock out' side of the saying!" I boldly stated as I made Wilde's jaw drop as I quickly undid my belt in order to lower my pants.

"Hey, what the fuck??" Taylor laughed at the sudden turn, as her eyes locked onto the sight of my thick, long shaft as it was revealed. "Now this? This is a different kind of Getting Wilde than what I was talking about..." She said, tellingly not objecting to the sight of my meaty dick as I began to harden.

"Really? Because it's exactly what I was talking about..." I grinned as I stepped out of my pants and slid them and my shoes out of the way.

"I can see that! And I can see this isn't the kind of interview I thought I was signing up for!" Wilde said, turning her gaze with narrowed eyes up at me.

"Are you mad at me, Taylor? Or maybe you're just a little worried you can't back up what you were saying about being able to Get Wilde at any time..." I claimed, using her words against her.

"Kid? You're like half my age, more or less." Wilde smirked again, not fazed by me or my thick cock as I stepped closer to her. "I think it's more a case that you wouldn't be able to handle it if I really let loose and got Wilde." She was the one being bold now even as she gave my dick another glance.

"So? Is that a yes or no?" I challenged, even with both of us knowing the cameras were on and filming this.

"Oh it's a fuck yes..." Wilde said, moving a hand up to capture my cock. "If you can handle me at my Wilde-st!" She added before she leaned in. Using her hand to stroke me as the studs on her jacket jingled a little as she stuck out her tongue. Sliding across the head to make me moan as she swirled around. The simple and effective double team of hand and tongue easily making sure I was rock hard in moments but she carried on exploring me. Her stroking hand working over my shaft from base up to below the tip. Her tongue sliding around my mushroom head as she groaned a little. Her look up at me a mix of being a little mad at being fooled, but seemingly the temptation of a huge cock was too good to pass up as she circled around my cock over and over. Leaving a light coating of her spit as I got the feeling that this was the biggest dick she's seen or had in many years, even perhaps before she 'retired' years ago.

"Holding up there, kid? If you want me to get really Wilde? Then I'm not going to hold back!" The busty blonde warned and proved her words right when she guided my fuck-stick between her nicely full and soft lips. A full moan escaping me as she wrapped around me and sucked me in. Keeping her hand stroking my lower inches as her oral hole now took care of the upper part. Already doing as she'd warned as she quickly got into a slurping motion. "Mmmmmphh!! Mmmmmphhh... Shhhrrrlllpp... Mmmmm..." Her own groans bouncing off my prick as she took me in and out. Already making her long hair fall out of place across her pretty features before her free hand moved up to brush them back. Doing the job for me of keeping the view clear so my cameras could watch the beauty who was a champion back when the current company she works for was still called TNA Wrestling sucking on my big cock. Not showing any intimidation at taking on a younger man either as she pumped her lips up and down with approving slurps as I let out moans of my own.

At least the look in her eyes was softening as the minutes passed and she got the clear idea that while I'd been bragging, I wasn't bluffing. Able to handle this already steamy blowjob as she worked her mouth along my size with a smooth and steady pace. The sort of motion that clearly comes from a lot of experience of using this hot, wet mouth of hers to service some cocks. Leaving me free to stare down and enjoy the sight of her face sliding down towards my crotch and then easing back up quickly as the saliva began to drip down my length. A nice view of her big tits through the sheer part of her top while she blew me. Her mouth slipping in another inch into me as the time went by and not just because her mouth was used to my size and thickness. She was enjoying a dick that could handle what she could dish out.

"Mmmmmphh!! Hhhhrrrllppp... Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." Her fingers unwrapped from my base as her face got closer down towards my crotch. Feeling the head of my dick hitting into the back of her mouth as her now a lot more lustful eyes than she'd been when I'd first exposed myself widened a bit. Proving again that this cock was a lot bigger than she was used to, including likely the cock that made her into a certified MILF. "Mmmmmphhh... GAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHLLLKK!" Now sexily choking around my pole as she carried on plunging her mouth up and down onto my rod as I moaned with a grin. Making me wonder if perhaps the years of being out of action and then months of being in and out of it had creating some major sexual frustration in this Canadian beauty. Her head doing a different kind of rocking than her rebellious attitude and entrance music would indicate as she sucked away on my member.

"GAAAAAHHH... HHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMM... GAAAAAHHH..." She wasn't even shedding a single tear as she made herself gag all over my dick when she plunged down. More than impressing with her oral talents as she sunk down until her dripping with spit chin met my balls that were generously coated as well with her drool. Making a mess over my package not a worry for her considering her own saliva was falling down and hit across her rounded busty thanks to her eager, energetic motion. "MMMMMPHHH... GAH GAH GAH GAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKK!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Lifting up from the deep throat position just to dish out another round of sucks along my size to fill up not just her mouth but her snug throat as well with my inches. Putting on a display more expected of a woman half her age with the quick, smooth way she was gobbling me down. And the look in her eyes showing that she was expecting me to show I could handle a lot more out of her even with how fantastic this dose of head has been.

Pulling off of me, she took a second to spit a thick wad down onto my crown before she gasped to take in air. Using her hand to stroke me off and ensure I was soaked with spit before she smirked up at me. "Guess you surprised me again, kid..." Taylor sounded impressed as she pumped me. "Not too many guys can handle me getting Wilde on them like that..."

"Why thanks... So I guess all is forgiven for this little trick of getting you here?" I teased as I groaned from her strokes.

"Not so fast! We haven't gotten really Wilde yet!" She said, letting go of me as she stepped back. Sliding off her jacket before she tossed it over the back of her chair. "I'm gonna assume that I guy like you came 'prepared' for trying to get a piece of me?" She said in a not exactly subtle tone.

"Oh, always!" I said, reaching into the pocket of my suit jacket as I produced the ever handy small bottle of sexual lubricant. I had a feeling from her look that she meant more if I had any condoms with me, but I did seem to find myself banging so many women bareback that I sometimes didn't even bother to pack any for a mission like this.

"Oh? That's actually not what I was meaning... But it works out even better, actually!" Wilde said, sliding down her wrestling bottoms as I got a look at her shaved pussy and that nicely thick backside of hers. "Since I've already had one kid, so I don't plan on having another." She said, turning around to bend over onto the interview set chair with one knee up on the seating.

"Say no more..." I had no issues in missing out one hole when there was another ready as a goal! Kneeling behind her as I started this off first by spreading her plump cheeks apart. Leaning in as it was my turn to show off my own oral talents as I ran my tongue across her snug asshole. Getting a moan out of her as I started to circle around her entrance to enjoy the taste of a stunning, curvy MILF's backside. Feeling her hips shift back just a little bit and not likely out of mere reflex either as I worked my tongue across her asshole. Sliding around to trace the entrance of her before giving a quick slide along the hole before going back to the slow swirling as I savoured her taste.

"Mmmmm... Fuck! And you said you weren't about rocking out? Mmmmm..." She teased now, looking back over her shoulder to watch me dine on her delicious, thick backside. Beginning to lap at her asshole as I applied my saliva onto her entrance to keep her moaning without either of us actually touching her pussy yet. "Mmmmm... This is my kind of getting down and dirty... But you're going to need to do a lot more than just this... Mmmmm! If you want to really show me a real Wilde time..." That sounded like a clear challenge in between her moans made by her as I flicked my tongue out at her asshole. One I was happy to take on but not before I got in another series of swats out against that snug entrance. The tightness here I was feeling making me think her claims of not having many men lasting just in her mouth alone wasn't just boasting if cocks hadn't gotten to venter here before.

I sat back, popping off the lid from the bottle and noting how despite her daring me to go further the former Knockouts Champion had let out a moan of disappointment now my tongue had left her. More simulation to soon come however as I poured some lube out onto my finger and then went back into her. Pushing my digit against that entrance, finding the expected resistance, before I was finally able to slide in and make her groan out. Again her ass backing up against the motion as I started to work my digit into her rump. Pushing smoothly and slowly so my 'guest' could get used to the feeling as I prepared her for something a whole lot thicker and longer than just a mere finger.

"Ahhhhh... You know what you're fucking doing, huh? Mmmmm... Not bad for a fucking kid... Mmmmm!" Wilde moaned out as she rocked her hips back and forth, matching the timing of my finger plunging into her asshole. I got the feeling that there was something about this that she was getting off on by hooking up with a younger man and she wasn't even pushing her 40s yet. All working for my benefit as I finger fucked her ass and poured a little more lube down onto the top of her crack so it could flow down. Soon being pushed into her backside too when I pulled my finger out just to push back and repeating the action a couple times before going back to the full on pumping with my digit. "Mmmm! Don't go wasting all that lube you just... Mmmm! Happened to have on you... You need to lather up that big fucking young dick of yours too!" She said with the sort of lusty edge to her voice that made it sound like an order rather than just a suggestion.

"Oh, well if you insist..." I just smiled as I took my finger out of her, and did as I was told to apply a bit of lube onto my dick before setting the bottle down. "I do owe it to you after fooling you I suppose." I claimed as I moved behind her as she stayed half-kneeling onto the chair. The perfect height as my dick was in line with her more than readied backside as I positioned myself at a slight angle like this was a true porn shoot. Leaving plenty of space for the cameras to record as I pushed my cock forward and into her asshole. Resistance again with her tightness even after all the lubing up but it wasn't long before I was pushing in and making us both moan out as I got to sample that thick Canadian ass of the long time pro wrestler.

"MMMMM! Fuck!! Yeah... Let's get fucking Wilde! MMMMM..." The former Knockouts singles and Tag Team Champion moaned out as I began to fuck her ass. Her calls making me wonder is she'd really meant earlier on if I was packing some rubbers or if this was what she wanted all along. Especially as once again she was starting to back all that juicy ass up to match my timing as I kicked things off with a measured, slow pace so we could both get used to the pressure. Her vice-like tunnel clutching my dick with only a few inches in, and her dealing with my thickness sliding in and out. "AHHHHH... Fuck, that's fucking big! MMMM! Let's see how much of it... MMMM! Can fucking fit inside me..." She hissed, feeling a slight sting as her back passage spread open as I worked another inch into her, but still feeling plenty of pleasure as I took her from behind. Clearly, this was far from her first time taking it up the ass if it felt this good for her already without me being halfway stuffed into her.

"My thoughts exactly, Taylor! MMMMM..." At least we were both solidly on the same page now as I stared down and enjoyed seeing those plump Canadian cheeks of hers back up into my dick as I pumped smoothly in and out. One hand up and around her rump to keep the far side spread so not just myself, but the camera across the room got the view of my dick venturing deeper into her backside. Easily moaning myself as her tunnel gripped me. My hips working back and forth to showcase my own skills and experience at taking on a pro wrestler like her. It was working to her approval as seen by her shifting back to meet the incoming thrusts. Leaving her long blonde hair swaying while her tits, still covered by her wrestling top, bounced underneath her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12