Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 42

Story Info
An 'interview' with indies/Stardom wrestler Megan Bayne.
7.5k words
0
243
1
0

Part 42 of the 42 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Stardom, AEW or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Megan Bayne (former AEW, Stardom)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 42

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Another day, and another dose of the time-tested and proven method for me to get a piece of smoking hot woman from the world of professional wrestling. The fake interview, of course! A hotel suite easily rented out and set up with a few cameras at multiple angles so I can get a good shot at my latest target from different directions. The difference between this set and the usual ones is that rather than a couple of chairs and a table instead I had one plain chair and a more lounging, French-style couch with red cushions and a golden frame and trim. In the background, the curtains were of a more angelic white with gold leaf designs to deliberately resemble a Greek place of old.

The reason for the 'theme' of the shoot? None other than my guest today of the former competitor for AEW and most recently Stardom in Japan. The woman nicknamed The Megasus, Megan Bayne. A fittingly Amazon-like beauty who looked the part in her white with gold trim and black design ring attire of a short, sleeved top with a gold leaf across the neckline and white shorts with an upper 'skirt' with trails down the sides. The look finished with boots and a golden headband across her forehead for the woman with long dark hair.

"Well well... When you said an interview? Even I didn't expect for the boat to be pushed out like this..." Megan remarked with a look of approval at the 'set' to match her tone when she walked in. "Fit for a Goddess like me, don't you think?" She smirked and took a seat on the couch to watch while I moved around and set the cameras to record.

"Oh, no question, Miss Bayne!" I said and moved in to take my seat, clad in a professional attire of suit with shoes and tie. "Or should I simply refer to you as The Megasus or simply as Goddess for this interview?"

"I think you know the answer to that..." Bayne claimed with an arrogant tone that matched her character. "And I think that calling you just my peasant would fit fine... Since I can't seem to recall your name off the top of my head." She mused like something about this all was off to her, but she was too overconfident to think anyone would be foolish enough (or horny in my case) to try anything with her.

"Right you are then! So, we'll begin in three... Two..." I silently counted down before I looked at the central 'hard' camera with a well-practised smile. "Welcome everyone again to tonight's interview segment. Joining me today I have a well-travelled face from the exciting world of professional wrestling!" I said to fake like this was any sort of legit TV show. "She's performed in the United States for All Elite Wrestling and recently was successful in Japan for the Stardom promotion there. Becoming a winner of the Goddess Tag League in a duo called the Divine Kingdom! She is called The Megasus... And she is Megan Bayne!" I introduced before I turned in my seat to look at her. "Thank you for your time today, Goddess!" I said with the smile still on my face.

"You are honoured by my presence, peasant." Megan played up to her character perfectly, if not all too naturally, but I wondered from her tone and the way she locked onto me confidently if she maybe was a little too into this right from the start.

"And that I truly am, Goddess!" I nodded and continued with the small talk to fool her into this. "So, where to begin? You're still very young into your career in this business but you've already been a Champion in a couple of promotions here in the US... You are a tournament winner too and then as I stated before you won a tag team tournament across in Japan! How do you think you've managed to achieve such success so soon?" I asked to give an easy, softball question.

"Well, when you are a Goddess like The Mesagus is? Success comes all too naturally for me..." Megan arrogantly said and easily took the bait. "I might have had a minor setback with an injury a while ago... But before then and since then I've dominated no matter where I've been. And my run in Japan, countless top-level matches, main event wins and becoming a Goddess Tag League winner? It just proves what a dominant competitor I am."

"I think that we can all see that..." I agree to further pander to her and her ego. "And speaking of Japan... It must have been quite a culture shock to go to a foreign land, not know the language and suddenly be thrust into sights, sounds and a world completely new to you?" I then asked to start to apply my plan.

"Well, true. But my first match in Japan was for a top championship." Bayne pointed out and brushed her hair back. "Ultimately I picked up a few things. Made some firm allies and I was still able to crush my opponents. As only a Goddess could." She bragged again.

"So, how well did you adapt to life over there?" I said with a smile. "I mean, a woman like you, or Goddess should I say..." I 'corrected' myself while she arched an eyebrow and looked at me. "You must have attracted plenty of attention while over there, right?"

"No more so than I get at any time..." Megan claimed.

"So, what? You didn't end up in any hook-ups while over there?" I bluntly asked to shift the tone and make her eyes narrow. "Plenty of companies over there with buff men ready to take on a challenge like you I bet!"

"Watch your mouth, peasant!" She snapped and didn't appreciate the question. "What I do in my private time is none of your business." She said and tellingly she avoided the question.

"Now now, I just meant that, well, as a Goddess, you must have some high standards, that's all!" I said with a smile and adjusted my tie while she glared at me. "And someone built like you? Well, I doubt that if the stereotypes are true of the men across in the Land of the Rising Sun are true? Any of them would be able to live up to the kind of Godzilla-like size that would fit a woman like you."

"Again, that's none of your concern." Bayne flatly stated. "And since you're being so disrespectful to a Goddess like me, peasant? You don't seem to be anything monstrous in your own right!" She said to fall for it and judge me just by my cover. And I didn't mean by the Big Book's cover either.

"Is that so?" I smirked and stood up from my chair. "Then allow me to prove you wrong, and offer you a fitting tribute for my disrespect, my Goddess..." I stated before I reached down for my belt.

"Listen here! I think that this..." Megan began to say before she was cut off when out of instinct her eyes locked onto my crotch when I dropped my pants to step out of them. Her eyes went wide when she saw the thick, long cock that I had to offer and from that silent reaction alone, it indeed confirmed that certainly during her time in Japan, if not before and after for good measure, she's never laid eyes on a dick the size of mine before in her life. "That... Well... Perhaps fitting for a Goddess, sure..." She admitted and sat back with her eyes still on my dick. "But... It doesn't permit you to speak of me in such an unacceptable way, you disgusting mortal..." She then said and for a woman so 'mad' at me, her tone and the way her eyes locked up at me told a different story.

"Perhaps I can make it up to you, my Goddess?" I smiled while my cock began to harden and I loosened my tie. "And get the chance to make it up to you for my disrespect?"

"That perhaps will do for the moment..." She glanced at my cock again before she stood up from the couch. "You will lay down, peasant." Megan commanded and again seemed very into what appeared to be 'roleplay' to pretend that she's a Goddess and I'm a worshipper. Her hands went onto her white wrestling bottoms to push them down. Her thick, rounded ass was exposed along with her shaved pussy but she left the accessory belt on so that the tassels at the front, back and sides were still on.

"Gladly, my Goddess!" I grinned and played up to this 'Mistress and servant' element of things. I left my shirt over the chair to be naked before I moved onto the couch and she soon mounted me. A rather shameless sixty-nine position right off the bat to position that plump butt above my face while her gorgeous face was right at my fat, long and now rock-hard cock. With no complaints that she was almost fully dressed while I was stark naked.

"Then do your worst, lowly peasant!" Megan challenged and seemed to get off on this 'roleplay' between her Goddess status and me being a poor, but well-hung, mortal. She promptly turned her head and showed no fear to guide my fat prick between her full lips to get a moan out of me. I returned the gesture in kind when my hands went to those fantastic, plump cheeks of hers to spread them wide and dig my fingers into her tanned flesh. A tilt of the head so I could run my tongue up her crack from the base of her pussy up and across her tight asshole before I finished off at the top. A notable groan escaped her to vibrate around my shaft from the lick while her lips began to glide slowly along my rod. No doubt to test whether my claims were just a buff and see if I could last inside of that warm, wet mouth. So I went to work and pressed my tongue against her backdoor to enjoy the taste while my hands massaged that thick ass of hers. The Greek-like belt she still had on meant the flap of her attire rested over the back of my head while I was pressed against her but it didn't distract me one bit.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." It worked and showed perhaps that she wasn't a stranger to any ass play before in her still young life, from the moans she let out while she slurped on my cock. Her hands on my thighs to just plunge her mouth up and down to make her long hair sway but the grip was just as much to keep me pressed down and 'dominated' as it was to keep her in place to suck me off. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmm..." Plus, she was able to push her ass back against my face and the hands clamped onto her butt to help work my tongue deeper against her entrance. While her mouth slowly pushed down further to take another inch of me inside. Neither of us went easy on the other with my firm probes against her asshole and her steady pace. To tell me the true answer that she certainly didn't get any cock of this vast size, let alone one that could last, back in her tour of Japan a few months ago.

It gave me the free time to work away at that big booty that the former AEW starlet had. Quick flicks of the tongue were delivered to her tight asshole with the odd trace around the outside before I went back onto the hole itself to apply my saliva to her. My fingers kept her big cheeks spread and not simply so I could sneak in some air while stuffed into her butt. Just the right amount of space was allowed so the camera at the back could see my tongue flick at her backdoor. To match the view at the front from a different angle when my cock vanished up into Megan's hungry and far-from-inexperienced oral hole. Perhaps from her moans, the fact that I was able to treat her ass to a fine dose of being eaten out helped her ignore the fact this sixty-nine was all on film. Or maybe she knew that full well but didn't care at this point with how good my tongue felt stuffed onto her asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm... Mmmmmmphhh..." She moved her head a bit to glance back along her body and watch me be pressed up against her rear while she backed up to make her ass jiggle a little bit in my grip. Her lips were around my dick so she could twist her head and grind into my shaft before she went back to the long slurps. Her saliva dripped down my shaft to hit the base and she didn't even pause her motion to brush back her hair. Too in the zone to feast on my big cock and show off the more sinful side of the self-proclaimed Megasus. "Mmmmm! Mmmmm... Mmmmm!" At the same time, her arousal was clear from the state of her pussy to get slowly more damp over time. The combination of a pleasurable rimjob and the sensations from a fat dick between her pouty lips made me wonder if she could have gotten off on just one of those acts alone.

"MMMMM... GAAAAAAAAHHH... HHHHHHRRRKKK..." Her eyes soon sexily narrowed when the crown of my rod hit the back of her warm and wet mouth when she pushed down deeper onto me. A limit of hers reached that few men, if any, had ever reached before to again make it a wonder that she'd ever been satisfied during her tour with Stardom. But just as impressively, she didn't ease up despite her sudden chokes. Eager to slurp away and make a mess all over my dick with more hungry slurps. "MMMMM... GAHHHHH... MMMMPPPHHH... GAAAAHHHH..." All done without any tears being formed either. Just steady bobs of the head and a grip on my legs while she rocked that stunning body back and forth to slide against me. Her plump ass stuck out into my face while I grinned and probed at her asshole. A little taste of heaven from a Goddess but this was only the start and I knew she felt the same way too. My cock was still rock hard between her lips and ready for a lot more before this was all said and done.

Eventually, she lifted her gorgeous face away from my cock with a lewd 'POP' sound and a hiss. "You impress me, mortal..." Megan said and again played up to her character. Even if she then contrasted that when she spat down onto my cock for an extra mess to the coat that was all over me. "None have managed to last this far against The Megasus..." She remarked and attitude aside, I could easily believe that statement to be true with a mouth that good and an ass this fat.

"I dare not make the Gods angry and disappoint you!" I playfully responded with a smile once I'd leaned my head back from that rump.

"No... No, you will not..." Bayne remarked and her tone was a mix to be a threat for me to make good on that promise, as well as a naughty challenge for me to back up my words. But before I could respond she moved off of me. Just to turn her body and now face me. Her hands on my chest to again keep me pinned down like her personal plaything while her tight, wet pussy began to sink onto my length. "You won't live to see the sunrise if you cannot!" Another warning before she let out a groan when she took me inside.

Noticeably, this sex was bareback for a sure sign of how worked up she was for this all and didn't even need to be provoked to do so. Her focus was just on my thick length that made her tight, damp pussy spread for another sure sign that she wasn't used to a fat cock of this size on either side of the Pacific. Yet she appeared built for it by the way she began to bounce her stunning body up and down to make her tits bounce in the wrestling top she still had on. The flaps on the belt she wore barely covered up the action and certainly the camera positioned behind her could see my cock being taken in and out of her snug box along with the profound jiggle of those thick cheeks of hers for some red-hot footage.

"MMMMM... Yet again, you impress! MMMM... You didn't cum like the usual peasants do..." She remarked with a moan while she bucked up and down on my rod. Her walls were nice and snug around my cock and a smooth motion used to take me in deep with a slight lean of her body and her hands still down on my desk. Her long hair flowed back and forth from the steady motion to use that smooth pace and glide her snatch along my prick. "MMMM... But I'll be expecting... MMMM! More than just this... If you wish to worship The Megasus properly!" She both warned and challenged in the same breath. The confident, sexy smile on her face showed she got a kick out of his and made me wonder if this was far from the first time she's fucked while dressed in her ring attire.

"AHHHH... Your wish is my command, my kind Goddess!" I smiled and took the risk to reach up and take hold of her waist. When she didn't swat my hands away, I took that as the permission to proceed so I began to thrust my long cock upward into her wet box. A firm pace well timed to match her motion so when she dropped down onto me I drove up and filled her up with more of my fat inches. So she felt first-hand that I wasn't a slouch when it came to sex either and could happily give back as well as take. It all worked to make her moan and keep a sinful gaze locked down on me thanks to my pumps. Smooth, deep strokes helped to make her ass ripple while the first drops of sweat began to appear on that gorgeous, tanned body of hers from the wicked pace we both used.

"MMMMM! God, that's big..." She tried to mumble that filthy groan of approval under her breath as my dick buried a home for itself into her snug love tunnel but even if the cameras didn't hear it from the slap of skin against skin that rang out, I caught it. Not that I needed to hear any more compliments than her loud moans or the way she matched my speed to ram her snatch down along my dick when it thrust up into her. "MMMM... So you still... MMMM! Think you can still handle what... AHHHH! A Goddess can truly 'bless' you with?" She spoke out louder to tease me. The former OVW Women's Champion continued to rock back and forth while still dressed in that Greek Goddess-styled ring costume. Just the shorts off so she could send her snatch right down onto my crotch and fill herself up with my big cock and ensure the both of us moaned out without any shame.

"AHHHH... Oh, I'll make you feel sky-high... MMMM! And not just like where the Gods hang out in the clouds either!" I couldn't help it and let out that cheesy line along with more groans. Thankfully, even with the slight narrow of her eyes at the remark, she still moaned and moved on my dick while I let my actions do far more than words could. Firm, deep pumps to make my crotch smack into her body while my balls hit her skin. A nice, snug and damp love tunnel like hers felt built for a big cock like mine. So much so that it seemed like she could have made the upgrade from just doing photoshoots and selfies for an Exclusive Content website to go for full-on porn and it wouldn't have been hard for her to pull off. A natural for action on camera anyway with the cameras pointed at her to watch her bounce away on my length with smooth ease. Her cheeks still rippled and her hair swayed with each shift and my thrusts up into her needy box.

"MMMMM... You're lucky you can satisfy me with this... MMMM! Lowly, mortal weapon of yours..." The former AEW and Stardom wrestler let out a sinful hiss when she stopped her bounces to change tactics and instead grind down her wet pussy into my crotch. Slight jolts from my thrusts that continued to fill her up, but mostly she just worked her body into me for another skilled display of her bedroom talents. Her hair was a little out of place from the ride but able to go for a lot longer. The same was said for me with how rock hard I still was up inside of her. Now with a coat of juices across my prick from her clear arousal to show I'd matched her expectations so far at least. Not that with a pussy this good I could imagine too many men had been able to make it this far with a dominant stunner like this.

"Maybe you want me... MMMM! To prove myself even more against you?" I now challenged back with a moan once I'd stopped my thrusts.

"That... Would be acceptable..." Megan, even in her pleasured state, tried to keep her Goddess act up with a tone of voice. But she couldn't help but groan when she eased off of me to dismount. That allowed me to move off from my back to get off the red-backed lounge couch, which at this moment had some stains of sweat left on the cushions from the action so far. "If you can handle being with The Megasus, of course..." She now dared me back and moved to lay on the couch but with one leg that dangled off the side and the other raised to drape over the golden backrest.

12