Big Booty Betsy Pt. 03

Story Info
Betsy is frustrated and her boss claims what is his.
2.3k words
4.34
39.1k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers

James had been ignoring me now for a couple of days. After I was done swallowing his cum in the kitchen, he had turned cold. I could rarely get him to say a word to me over the next week or so, but all the while he was lavishing attention on Alex and Charlie. At this point I was really starting to get jealous, but I was unsure of what to do. Perhaps he was feeling guilty over what had happened between us.

Somehow his lack of attention had led me to be standing in the hallway outside his and Alex's bedroom, staring through the crack of their semi-open door at 11pm on a Tuesday night. I had reached a point of desperation that I never thought would happen. And the scene taking place on the bed was not helping my situation.

The flashing from their unseen TV was the only light in the room and I could see Alex propped up on James' hard bare chest, her back to him, her tan legs spread wide. She had her head thrown back on his shoulder while he kissed her collarbone. Tracing my eyes further down her body, I could see one of his hands cupping her breast, pulling on the nipple, while the other was stroking circles around her clit.

Alex turned her face into James' neck, moaning softly. James was spreading her glistening lips, staring down at her pussy as he slid his middle two fingers down and inserted them inside her.

"You ready, baby?" he asked Alex, his palm slowly rubbing against her clit. Her hips rose in answer, grinding down on his fingers, breathing heavily into his neck.

"You have to say it, Alex." James murmured against her collarbone.

Alex whimpered in protest. "Babe, please don't make me. You know I hate it when you do that."

"Mm," he grumbled into her shoulder, but giving her what she wanted anyway. Her small shriek of ecstasy filled the room as his fingers curled into her g-spot.

Jealousy curled in my belly, but wetness pooled between my thighs. Before I became too involved, I walked away quietly, hoping that James didn't notice me. It would be just my luck that not only was he through with us messing around, but he would catch me spying on them again.

I got lost in my thoughts as I walked down the stairs. I needed ice cream. And chocolate. And just a fuck ton of calories while I snuggled in my bed watching some stupid movie. I was an idiot for trying to get involved with a married man. Not only that, but he was my boss. I needed this job. Jesus. What was wrong with me?

My feet hit the tile of the kitchen without me really noticing, until I was standing in front of the refrigerator. This was exactly where I needed to be. I pulled open the freezer on the stainless-steel fridge, reaching to grab the small pint of ice cream I kept there. After grabbing a spoon, I leaned forward against the counter, exposing my panty clad ass to the empty kitchen, cracking the ice cream open.

After a couple spoonfuls, I rested the spoon in my mouth, reaching into my oversized hoodie to grab my phone. This called for some swiping therapy. Dating apps felt so trashy but were a good confidence booster when it came right down to it.

I had just started swiping in sadness and frustration when James' voice shocked me out of my reverie, making me jump. He was standing just behind my shoulder, wearing nothing but his boxer briefs. Which he was filling out admirably. "You swiped right on him? Definitely not good enough for you."

"And who is?" I asked, peeved that he had barely spoken to me in days and now he had an opinion on men I found attractive.

"Mm," he grunted, grabbing my phone out of my hand. "Let me swipe and we'll see."

"Excuse me?! James give my phone back."

"Oh, he's a definite no." James said as he swiped left on a perfectly acceptable match. He didn't even read the bio. "He's also a no. All of these boys are shit." He continued to swipe indiscriminately.

"How would you know? You're swiping left on everyone and not reading the bios." I could feel the jealousy from earlier turning to anger instead of hurt.

"Because I'm a man, beautiful. And I know none of these boys will be able to satisfy the needs of that sweet little pussy," he said cockily. I hated to say this about myself, but men who occasionally acted like douche bags only piqued my interest more. It didn't stop me from being furious with him though.

"Fuck you," I said aggressively, letting my anger flow out. James moved so quickly I barely noticed until he had me pressed back against the fridge his hand holding my throat, pressing into my jaw, tilting my head up. My phone sitting forgotten alongside the ice cream on the counter. I had no choice but to look him in the eye. He wasn't hurting me, but I knew who was in control of the situation.

"Do you want to rethink what you just said?" James growled at me. I felt my inner brat surge through me, defiance making me narrow my eyes.

"No. Fuck you. You've barely spoken-" My words were cut off as James applied a little more pressure on my neck.

"Are you saying you're not attracted to real men, little girl? Are you saying your tight little cunt isn't weeping to have my thick cock stretching you out?" His thumb was stroking my jaw gently in complete contradiction of the firmness of his hand against my throat, his face moving closer to speak directly in my ear as he swiftly lifted my hoodie out of the way, pushing his free hand into my panties. "What's this? Hmmm?"

The fingers that I had seen not ten minutes ago sliding into his wife, were now buried inside me. My pussy was soaked and every movement he made to control me was making me wetter.

"Don't even try to lie and tell me you don't love it, little girl. You want my cock buried so deep inside you that you'll never get me out of your head." He spread his fingers into a V, stretching my pussy, before curling them to tease my g-spot. I relaxed my shoulders, sinking into his touch, knowing he was right. "Tell me who you want in your pussy, baby girl."

"Not... Fucking... You..." I said weakly, knowing I was being petulant even as I pressed my pussy down on his fingers. He jerked back, a fire lighting his eyes as he yanked me away from the fridge and bent me over the counter.

"What did you say?" His hand came harshly down on my ass cheek. I'm sure leaving a red handprint on my pale skin.

"James!" I gasped, "What are you doing?! They will hear!" His hand came down again, making me try to wiggle away.

"They won't." James gripped my hair from behind, pulling me up by it. "Alex passed out while cumming on my fingers and Charlie has her noise machine on. Now shut the fuck up, like a good girl, and take what's given to you."

I stopped moving and didn't say anything when I saw his hand raise again. In that moment, James took advantage of my lack of fight, whipping my panties down, instead of spanking me, exposing me to his gaze.

"You really do have a magnificent ass," he murmured as he rubbed my reddened ass cheeks. "And the prettiest pussy."

His fingers trailed down my ass crack, lightly teasing my little asshole, before sliding down to cup my bare pussy, his thumb sinking inside me. He released my hair, sliding his hand under my hoodie, up my bare flesh, placing his palm on my back, pressing me flat against the counter. I was practically shivering in anticipation. I was hoping beyond all hopes that he would fill me with his cock.

And then I felt it. The thick head was trailing up and down my wet pussy lips, stopping occasionally to press against my entrance. Every time I thought he was going to sink inside, he would pull away and trace my lips, making me whimper.

"Who do you want inside your tight little pussy?" His cock head was pressed against my clit, making me wiggle back in an attempt to get him to move.

I could barely form coherent thoughts but was able to croak out two simple words. "You, daddy."

"Good girl," James sighed, finally pressing his thick cock slowly into the tight confines of my wet pussy. Part of me wished that I could see him entering me. Watch him spread my cheeks as he sank into me inch by inch. Then I felt warm wetness dribble down the crack of my ass. With my face pressed against the cool granite of the countertop I couldn't look back at him to see what he was doing but gave a whimper when I felt his thumb circling my now slick asshole. He had spit on my ass, making it slippery enough to torment me. Raising up on my tip toes, I pressed back against his teasing thumb. "I like watching your pussy lips spread for my cock. You feel so good, Betsy."

James dragged his cock from me, then smoothly gliding about halfway back in before slamming what was left of his cock all the way inside, causing his hips to slap against my ass cheeks, making them jiggle. He ground against me hitting a spot that felt so good it hurt. I gasped harshly, throwing my head back, flinging my hair over my shoulder. "Thank you, daddy."

James kind of lost it after that point, sinking his thumb into my ass, holding me in place while his hips pummeled into me. All I could do was groan, sliding my hands across the smooth counter to lay my arms straight in front of me, pressing my face into my hoodie covered shoulder. It was the only thing to muffle the sounds coming out of my mouth as he laid claim to my sopping wet cunt.

"What would you do if Alex walked into the kitchen right now? What would you say to her if she saw my big cock filling your tiny little pussy, little girl?"

I shook my head, trying to clear it and answer his question. All the while, letting his words sink in, and feeling a gush of wetness flood my pussy as I got more turned on. His hand slapped down on my ass, prompting an answer. "I'd say I'm sorry for fucking her sexy husband."

"And what would you do?"

I hesitated and he slammed into me, while sinking two fingers in my asshole. "I'd keep fucking you, daddy."

"Why?"

"Because this is your pussy!" I said loudly in the echoing kitchen, all worries about being heard by Alex or Charlie completely gone as my ass and pussy clamped down on him as I began to shake in an unexpected orgasm. It amazed me that he was able to still thrust in and out, but if the groan he gave off was any indicator, he was close to blowing his load.

"Such a dirty little girl. Such a fucking nasty little pussy! Fuck, I'm going to cum, baby."

"Yes, daddy," I whimpered, "Cum in my cunt. Fill me up. Make this pussy yours! I want it all. I want to feel your cum inside me." I was slamming my hips back against him, my pussy still clenching spasmodically around his thick cock. His breath was short and heavy, and then he grunted several times, his hips jerking unevenly then stopping. His fist was clenched in the back of my hoodie, his hips smashed firmly into my ass cheeks as I could feel his cock twitching with each spurt of semen he shot into me.

After a tense moment of him not moving, I felt his hand release my shirt and his forehead rest against my shoulder, his breathing still heavy. His palms smoothed over my hips and down my thigh, then back up over the sides of my ass and inside the front of my hoodie. His palms stroking over my soft belly, pulling me upright back to his chest, before cupping my breasts in his hands to knead them. His still hard cock still inside me, I shuddered, feeling him from a different angle.

"James?" I whispered, shivering and feeling my hips involuntarily twitch back against him.

"I'm done baby girl. I know it was quick and dirty, but daddy will take care of you. I promise." He placed a soft kiss against my neck, slowly withdrawing his cock from me. As soon as he was gone, I could feel his cum start leaking down my thigh, but it wasn't long before his fingers replaced his cock. His thumb stroking across my slick clit as his fingers started sliding in and out of my messy cunt. After guiding my body through another quick and explosive orgasm, James pulled my panties up my shaking legs, and led me back to my room. He spent the next 30 minutes holding me and touching every part of my body. Taking care of me after our rough fucking over the counter.

Apparently, James had gotten jumpy after our early morning mouth fucking in the kitchen with Alex in the next room. But Alex had noticed his lack of geniality with me and was concerned that he didn't like the job I was doing with Charlie. That obviously was not the case and James had promised to be more friendly. And boy, was he ever!


lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers